Pandemic Desperation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His parents had raised their children to be judgment free in all things and with all people. I strove to be the kind of parents they were and I followed Max's lead in raising our children in the hopes that my own upbringing wouldn't rear its ugly head and repress them as I had been repressed. As a result, our children had the same affable and accepting nature of people of all walks of life and were open to new ideas. I was so proud of them. They were unfailingly kind to the awkward new kid in the cafeteria, and gave generously of their time and laughter. My husband and kids were the kind of people I wanted to be and I had Max and his generous family to thank for that.

In a lot of ways I felt like Max had saved me from a future filled with self-hatred and bitterness. I shuddered to think what life would have been like for me if I had married the type of man my parents had deemed worthy of their daughter (hint, it wasn't Max). Even now, when I was filled with shame and embarrassment over my wanton acts and thoughts, he saved me from a night filled with self-loathing and regret, pulling me out of that downward spiral and into his loving, accepting arms.