Pandemic Stress Relief Ch. 03

Story Info
The evening continues with fun in the shower.
2.4k words
4.66
11.8k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction, really a fantasy of how I would envision my first time.*

*All characters are over 18*

I turned the shower on but before getting in I turned and looked myself over in the mirror. There was cum everywhere, in my hair, on my face, chest, and crotch. Looking back in the mirror I smiled at how good I felt. This felt so right. Then Dr C came into the bathroom and came up behind me wrapping his arms around me and nestling his chubbed penis between my cheeks. I looked at him and he looked at me and then I turned my head and kissed him.

He pulled me tighter and his penis got harder as he slid it up and down and over my hole. It felt so good to be in his arms and feeling connected this way. I reached behind me to grab his butt and pull him into me tighter.

He whispered huskily in my ear, "I can't wait to make you mine."

I pushed back against him and then he licked my ear and nibbled my earlobe. I moaned.

Then I turned in his arms and kissed him on the mouth. Our passion for each other started rising again but then he pushed me away but grabbed my hand and led me into the shower.

He took me once again in his arms and we kissed in the hot spray, chest to chest and now hard penis to hard penis. I moaned in his grasp and ground my cock into his. I reached behind him to pull him tighter to me and my hand slipped into his ass and noticed no butt plug. Rubbing his rim he moaned into my mouth.

He pulled away and then spoke, "before we get too carried away let's wash up."

With that he turned me around and placed my hands against the shower wall and then I felt his hands soaping my back and then moving to my front. Back and forth he went and moved lower and lower. He spent some time with my cock and balls that felt wonderful.

Those hands slipped around to my butt and rubbed and grabbed my cheeks and that felt wonderful, too. Then I felt pressure at my rim. His finger was circling it. He kissed me on the shoulder and then slid a finger inside me. The feeling was out of this world. I have done this to myself before and it was OK but what I was now feeling was indescribable. I dropped my head, closed my eyes and concentrated on this wonderful new feeling His finger touched parts inside of that I never knew existed or would feel this good.

He continued sawing his finger in and out of me while his other hand held my hip. My cock was pulsing in time with his strokes. I felt him kissing down my spine. Then his face moved in between my cheeks and his tongue licking around the ring of my anus. It made a few passes around the rim and then slid in. WOW, his tongue was bigger than his finger and I could feel myself stretch to accommodate him. It didn't really hurt and I wanted more, so I pushed my butt back onto his tongue.

I dropped my hand to stroke my cock but he batted my hand away and then cupped my balls. I moaned louder. I wanted to cum so badly. I could feel my orgasm out there but I needed just a little more stimulation. I needed him to stroke my cock. I was wanton with lust. I wanted more of him inside me. I knew I wasn't ready but all I could think of at that moment was wanting his big cock to slide into me and take me.

When he said earlier that he wanted to make me his I had envisioned a passionate and loving fucking. I am lying on my back, his cock balls deep in my ass, him lying on top of me thrusting slowly in and out of me, my legs hooked over his back, and our mouths pressed together in a passionate French kiss trading off sucking each other's tongues.

I didn't care at this point. I wanted him to take me. That wave of pleasure is getting closer. All I need is to have my cock stroked or feel his big piece of meat take me. My body was humming with excitement.

Pleadingly I beg, "Baby, I want your big cock in me now!"

He ignored my request and continued eating my hole. This goes on for a minute or two until he stops and then moves back up my back kissing along the way. Then turning me around to press me up against the shower wall with his body, again, cock to cock, chest to chest, and he captures my mouth with his and pushes his tongue into my mouth. I was so horny that the thought that he just had his tongue up my ass and now was in my mouth didn't bother me. I was consumed by the passion that I was feeling and every touch, every kiss, every nibble was driving me crazy.

When my grinding was almost at a fever pitch he pushed himself away and then turned his back to me and assumed the position against the shower wall.

I quickly got the message and started to soap him up, only I figured two could play at this game, and while I was eager to give him the same treatment, I went excruciatingly slow. I whispered in his ear what I wanted to do to him while I slowly washed his back and then holding him close washed his chest. I played with his nipples while I kissed him on the neck and took little bites working my way up and down.

I slipped my hard cock between his butt cheeks and started sliding it up and down over his hole and holding and washing the insides of his thighs. I didn't go near his cock.

I groaned in his ear and said, "you ass feels marvelous."

I continued stroking my cock up and down over his hole. He thrusted his butt back and I grabbed his hips and pulled him tight against me and moaned again into his ear.

Huskily, I whispered into his ear, "Tell me what you want baby. What do you need." I moved a hand to his balls and massaged them, alternating kissing and licking his ear.

He turned his head towards me but his eyes were closed. I could tell he was concentrating on what he was feeling. His breathing was labored.

"I ... want ... you ... inside ... me ... I ... wish ... you ... would ... FUCK ... ME ... NOW!" He panted.

I thought about entering him right there but I wanted him to experience the same pleasure he gave me when he ate me out so I let go of him, dropped to my knees and opened his cheeks up with my hands and looked at his pink hole. It was winking with anticipation. I pushed my face in, first kissing his pucker and then slowly licking around the rim.

His moans turned to groans of desperation. I pushed the tip of my tongue in and there was little resistance. Wow, this was so hot. I can't believe I am saying this but this feels so erotic, to have my tongue up this man's ass. I thought I would be repulsed but I couldn't get enough of it. I pushed saliva out of my mouth and kissed into his hole, using my tongue to push it deeper. When it was nice and slick I stood up and grabbed my cock and planted the head at the entrance to his hole.

Before I could tell him that I was going to grant him his wish he pushed back with his butt and I slid into him in one fell swoop stopping when my balls were sandwiched between me and his ass. Oh my god, the heat of his shute, wrapped around my cock was a level of pleasure that I never felt before. I clung to him tightly with my forehead on his shoulder panting as well.

I started with slow strokes, holding his hips in both hands and moaning into his ear and telling him how wonderful this feels. He started stroking himself in time with my thrusts but I pulled his hand off his cock and took over. He turned his head to me and we shared a long passionate and panting kiss. He grunted as told me to fuck him harder. I pulled his hip tighter to my body and thrusted my cock in and out of him at a quicker pace. He whimpered.

That wave of pleasure I felt earlier came back. It was coming from somewhere down deeper, from my core. I pulled him as tight as I could and slowed my thrusting to savor the feeling of him wrapped around my cock but then he broke the kiss and bending down thrust back towards me harder and demanded that I fuck him harder. I picked up the pace again and jerked his cock harder. That pleasure wave became a tsunami and then I exploded inside him. Each pulse of my cock intensified the feeling of orgasmic euphoria. My forehead was on his shoulder as I grunted through my orgasm.

Just as I started to cum he came, too, moaning and swearing. His muscles gripped my dick and pulsed back and forth as his cum blasted out of him and coated the shower wall and my hand. My cock was still hard and buried in him and I kept fucking him. I didn't want to leave his hole. He pulled my cum soaked hand to his mouth and made a show of licking his cum off of it and sucking each finger clean. Then turning his head latched his lips onto mine and he slipped his creamy tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it until he pulled back and then pushed a big gob of his cum that he was saving for me. I happily accepted it, swirled it around my mouth and then swallowed it.

Breaking contact he took the shower nozzle and started cleaning while I still clung to him for dear life with my cock still inside of him. Slight movements in his posture caused his ring to grasp tighter and send shockwaves through me. Finally my cock started to shrink and slipped out of him followed by a big wad of my cum that splattered on the shower floor.

He bent over and then pushed out the rest of my cum. It dribbled down his taint and coated his balls. I leaned over and buried my face in his ass and licked up all my cum that was still leaking from his hole and then followed the little streams licking up my cum as I went and then sucked his cream covered balls. I was once again in cum heaven.

Pushing me away from him he rinsed off and then sprayed me down. Once we were both totally clean he turned off the water and led me out and handed me a towel. We kissed and dried each other off.

Dr C took me by the hips and positioned me at the sink. He told me to bend slightly at the waist and grab onto the sink. He reached by me and opened a drawer and pulled something out but I couldn't see what it was. Then he pulled my cheeks apart and I felt his tongue on my asshole. The feeling was exquisite and I got hard again.

After a few minutes of eating my ass he stood up and whispered in my ear, "when you feel pressure on your hole I want you to push out like you are trying to poop, OK?"

I nodded my head to let him know I understood. My eyes were closed as I was still reveling in the pleasurable feeling of being eaten out but at the sametime nervous about what was coming next. I was thinking that if he was going to fuck me that there out to be more lubrication than just saliva. Then I felt something hard and cold pressing into my hole. I started to push out as it moved into me, opening me up and stretching that muscle. The pain I felt was initially like a bee sting, sharp and fast, but then gone but still there and then my ring closed on something thin, like the width of a finger.

I turned my head to him with a questioning look. I couldn't talk because I was adjusting to what was inside my ass. There was a mixture of pleasure and pain. I felt the presence and it was like when a memory was on the tip of your tongue, I had a taste of something but needed more to really enjoy it but it wasn't there yet.

He tilted his head in and kissed me. His tongue entered my mouth and I sucked on it and I could feel this overwhelming surge of emotion course through my body. I stopped kissing for a second and said, "I thought you were going to fuck me."

"I am going to fuck you but I want your first time to be pleasurable so that you want to come back for more. The butt plug will get you ready for me." He said stroking his hard cock for me to see. I moved my hand to cover his and help him stroke it, too. "Now let's get into bed and sleep because tomorrow I am going to fuck your brains out."

Then he led me into his bedroom and we got into bed. We lay face to face and kissed. The plug inside me shifted a few times inside me and the feeling got better and better. Dr C rolled onto his back and I lay to his side with my head on his chest. I gave him a quick kiss and then thanked him. He rolled onto his side and pushed me to my side and spooned me. I felt his cock nestle between my butt cheeks and he held me tightly. I felt so comfortable this way and was feeling so happy as I drifted off to sleep.