Pandemic Stress Relief Ch. 04

Story Info
Being versatile is wonderful thing.
3.8k words
4.57
7.6k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are over 18 years old*

I woke up in Dr C's arms. It felt so good, the warmth of his body pressed up against mine. His hand cupping my balls, and feeling morning wood inside my butt cheeks. I turned my head towards him, putting my hand on his cheek and kissing him. He responded a few seconds later and I turned my body fully towards him so that our hard cocks were now touching.

"Sorry for waking you up but I had to kiss you again." I said.

"I would like to wake up every morning with you." He said and then kissed me deeply.

It was hard to process what he just said with his tongue down my throat but it sounded interesting.

I pushed back and then held the side of his head and looked at him lovingly. "I want you to make make good on your promise to fuck my brains out this morning."

He leaned in and kissed me then he broke off and started moving in the opposite direction. I followed him out and into the bathroom.

He reached behind me and pulled my butt plug out and then said, "sit on the toilet and pee and try to poop."

While I was sitting there, the pee came easy but the pooh wasn't coming. I needed a cup of coffee. He was getting some things out of a cupboard and setting them up. I saw one of those old fashioned rubber water bottles and a rubber hose connected to it. At the other end was a valve and it was attached to a curved looking thing that looked like an elongated butt plug. It had little slits running down the sides. He filled up the water bottle and then hung it on a hook but at the top of the cabinet.

I wiped off my bits and then flushed. Without a word he pulled me to him, gave me a quick kiss and then said, "hop up on the counter and spread your legs."

I did as he asked and then he got between my legs. Our cocks were touching and he kissed me again. I kissed him back and while we were kissing he reached over and grabbed the nozzle. It looked like it was lubed up and I had a pretty good idea where it was going.

Pushing me back, I rested on my elbows and Dr C lined up the nozzle with my hole and then pushed it in. There was no resistance and I could feel it deep inside me. He reached over and turned the valve then squeezed the bottle and then all that water shot into my anal cavity, filling me up. Then he slid the nozzle out and I clenched my muscles to hold in the water. I immediately felt the need to poop.

"Keep holding it in Sweetie." He said and I groaned.

Dr C helped me off the counter and walked me over to the toilet. I sat down and then let loose. The warm water gushed out of me and it felt so good. Then I pooped. Must be last night's dinner and it felt so good as it left my body. I wiped a few times, flushed, and then walked over to him. He told me to grab the edge of the counter and spread my legs.

He opened my cheeks and this time I felt another nozzle inserted into me. I heard him squeeze a bottle and then my bowels were flooded again. He squeezed the bottle again and more liquid filled me. Then he slowly pulled the nozzle out and I carefully walked over to the toilet, sat down and let it all out of me. I wiped again, flushed, and then walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Am I ready?" I asked.

Without saying a word he led me back into the bedroom and I got into bed. He went to his side table and pulled out a bottle of lube and then crawled up and in between my legs. He kissed the head of my penis and then licked down it's length and then sucked on my balls for a bit. Then he pushed my legs to my chest and he started eating my hole.

I moaned again at this wonderful feeling. He ate me out and then stopped. Opening the lube he put some on his finger and then pushed the finger into me. It went in pretty easy. He poured more lube on two fingers and then pushed them into me. As soon as I felt some resistance I remembered to push out and the fingers slid home. He was looking me and kissing the top of my knee while finger fucking my ass. I was awash in sensation.

Now it was three fingers. That felt tight but then I seemed to open up and it started to feel good again. Then he pulled out and got between my legs. His hard cock was poised above mine and he coated it with lube. It looked so delicious that I licked my lips.

Then he lined up with my hole. I could feel the head of his cock slightly pushing into my hole. He supported himself over me with one arm while still holding his cock in position with the other.

"OK Sweetie, I want you to take deep breaths and relax. When you start to feel pressure I want you to push out with your muscles. Ready?"

I nodded my head but I worried about the pain and I tensed up. His cock couldn't get in.

"Breath and relax." He said in a calming tone.

I let out a long breath and pushed out and his cock head entered me. OMG, it was big and it hurt. I felt like I was being torn in two. I grabbed his wrist with one hand and my other grabbed the sheet, my eyes squeezed shut in agony.

He stopped pushing and let my ring adjust to the head of his cock. "Just to take deep breaths and continue pushing and it will get better." He said calmly. Then I felt his lips on mine and that sent a whole new cascade of comfort through me and I started to relax.

Opening my eyes, I looked into his and all I saw was love and adoration. I nodded my head to tell him I was ready and he started pushing it again. It hurt and I winced again and he stopped. With the hand holding the sheet I let go of it and put my hand on his neck and pulled him to me to kiss. I whispered, "more!"

As he closed the distance to my mouth, more of his cock slid into me. It still hurt but I tried not to think about the pain, rather focused on the image of the two of us, Dr C's cock buried in me, our lips together in a passionate kiss, making hot and sweaty love.

Ignoring the pain I felt the slow drag of his big cock sliding into me until I felt it stop. His balls were at my ass. I was tearing up now but smiling. The pain was becoming a dull ache. He moved over me like he was going to do a push up and he smiled down at me.

I couldn't believe how full I felt. He lowered himself down on top of me and I wrapped my legs and arms around him and we kissed. I never felt so connected to someone before. He stayed still and I shifted around his huge pole trying to find an angle that would make it more comfortable, however, I still felt like I was on a spit. We laid there for a while just kissing and that relaxed me even more.

I don't know how long we laid there but finally I thought I was ready for him so I told him "OK." said.

He pulled back a little and then thrust forwards. I winced. He did it again, only a lot slower and it felt a little better. He started out slowly, each thrust hitting something inside me that sent a tiny jolt of pleasure strait to my cock. I moved my hands from his neck to his butt and on each thrust I would try to pull him deeper into me. OMG, I am getting fucked!

One last kiss and then he stopped to reposition himself. He pulled out and I felt empty and whimpered at the loss of his cock. Sitting back on his haunches, he pulled my legs so that they were hooked over his shoulder and then guided his big, thick cock into me again and slowly stroked it in and out of me in slow, deliberate strokes.

Each time he bottomed out I squeezed my muscles around him and the feeling was electric.

"Harder!" I gasped.

My dick was twitching and I could feel close to coming. He picked up the pace. The pain was completely gone and all I felt was the staccato of little jolts of pleasure up and down my cock. The rhythmic pumping of his cock got faster and I could feel and hear his balls slapping against my ass. The build up of pleasure got more intense as I stared deeply into his eyes. They showed pure lust as he was chasing his own release.

He drove into me with one final push and then I felt a new warmth fill me up as he let out a strangled moan. I could feel his cock pumping into me. At that point he grabbed my cock and with one stroke my muscles clamped down on his cock and I had the most intense orgasm of my life. My cum shot up my chest, painting me with white streaks. I squealed in delight as this intense feeling of pleasure washed over me.

Breathing hard I opened my eyes and looked at Dr C. He was smiling down at me breathing hard as well and we just looked at each other. A tear rolled out of my eye as I felt so happy. I could get used to this, too, I thought.

He bent down and started licking up my cum from my chest while his cock was still inside me. Rising up in front of my face, there was cum running down his chin and he made a show of swallowing what he licked up. He moved his face to mine but before kissing him I licked my cum off his chin and made a show of savoring it and then swallowing. Then we kissed.

When he pulled out of me I felt his cum gush out of me with his cock. I felt open and empty. My anus was sore but felt euphoric after just being fucked for the first time.

He laid down next to me and turned to me. I did the same.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"My anus is sore but that was fucking hot!" I exclaimed. "I see what you mean by not rushing into this. Thank you for making my first time better than I could ever expected. I can't wait for a repeat performance." I added and then kissed him hard, then I added, "I could get used to this, too."

He raised an eyebrow and then we went back to kissing. He rolled onto his back and I laid my head on his chest and we caressed each other.

"You know what I love the most about this?" I asked.

"What?"

"The passion that we share trying to make one another have the best experience. We both know what we want and we both want to help each other get there." I said. Then I climbed on top of him. "I have never experienced sex this way before."

"I have never been with someone as passionate as you." He said, pulling me down to kiss for another kiss and wrapping his arms around me.

I broke off from kissing and laid my head on his chest. Eventually, I slid off him and I became the little spoon again. Turning to him, I said softly, "I love being in your arms and being your little spoon. I also love it when you call me Sweetie."

He kissed my shoulder and then whispered in my ear, "I love falling asleep holding you like this."

I closed my eyes and I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke with a start and then the most incredible feeling in the world, a hot mouth on my dick and sucking. Opening my eyes and looking down my body Dr C was between my legs and deep throating me. I reached down and put my hand on his cheek and he looked up at me, pulled off my cock and smiled at me. Then his mouth was on my balls and sucking them. I moaned appreciatively.

Putting his hands under my knees, he pushed my knees towards my chest and started kissing and licking my hole. When he pushed his tongue in I felt a dull ache and I groaned. He backed off and then went back in slower until I was moaning his name. He kept eating me and I was delirious with lust and started begging him to fuck me again.

Rolling me over so that my ass was in the air and my face on the mattress he went back to eating my hole and I was nearly in tears with joy at the wonderful feeling of his tongue inside me. He stopped eating me and then reached over my body for the lube on the nightstand. I heard the cap open and then felt the small nozzle slide into my hole and my entrance filled. I could tell he was getting his cock nice and slick, too.

I felt his cock pushing lightly at my hole and then his lips on my spine moving upwards. He kissed his way up my neck and then sucked on my earlobe.

He whispered in my ear as he slowly entered me, "I love your tight hole, Sweetie."

I pushed up my arms and arched my back as he went balls deep in my ass and moaned loudly.

He picked me up so that we were both on our knees, him behind me holding my hips, pumping his hard cock in and out of my ass and kissing my neck.

Initially that dull ache returned on his initial penetration but I was so overcome by him and knowing that I was pleasing him it was soon forgotten. Each thrust rubbed something inside me that gave me a jolt of pleasure. I pushed back to meet his thrusts and the feeling got better. He sped up his pace and his balls were slapping my ass.

Dr C moved his arm so that he was holding my chest and then took hold of my cock and started jerking me. I reached back with both hands and held his butt cheeks as he continued to slam into me. He kept whispering in my ear how hot I was, and how much he was enjoying himself.

I could feel my balls start to tighten and which led to me clamping down my hole on his dick and then powerful spurts of cum shot from my dick. I cried out in ecstacy as my orgasm shot through me and then I felt Dr C give me one last thrust and he cried out "fuck" in my ear as he came again in my ass. He kept pumping and shooting into me. I turned my head and we kissed as he continued to ride my cum filled hole.

He pulled out and his cum followed his dick and coated my taint and balls. I collapsed forwards onto the cum soaked sheets with my butt up in the air. I felt Dr C open my cheeks and then his wonderful tongue was licking up all of his cum from my balls to my hole. Then he crawled up next me and we started kissing. I could taste his cum on his tongue. I rolled into him and he put his arms around me and we dozed off again together.

I woke up again because I had to go to the bathroom. It was now noon and I was hungry for something other than cum. When I re-entered the bedroom Dr C was awake and beckoned me over to him. He was holding his legs to his chest and I could see that his hole was slick with lube.

"I want you to fuck me right now!" He demanded.

I saddled up to his butt and guided my hard dick with my right hand and held onto his hip with my left to steady myself. My dick slid into his tight, hot shute and when my balls were touching his ass I leaned over him and before kissing him I said, "I love your tight ass, too."

Then I leaned in and kissed him. He wrapped his legs around me and we continued kissing until I felt him buck into me.

"Please fuck me now, Sweetie. I need to feel you cum inside me again." He begged.

I started thrusting into him but found that it was hard to get any purchase and after a while I started to get tired.

"Can we roll over and you sit on my cock?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I love that position." He said with enthusiasm.

He changed positions but instead of me doing all the work, he took over, and it was so hot. I loved looking at his body moving up and down, enjoying my cock sliding in and out of his hot shute. I grabbed his penis and started stroking it in time with his thrusts and then pulled him down so I could lick and bite his nipples. He started humping my dick harder and moaning aloud.

I started thrusting upwards as the feeling got more intense. He was gripping my shoulders and meeting my thrusts. He started grunting and then with a strangled cry, his cock expanded in my hand and his muscles clamped down on my dick. The extra pressure pushed me over the precipice and I shot my load deep into him. At the same time, he shot rope after glorious rope of sperm painting my chest and even some landed in my open mouth.

He collapsed on top of me smearing his sperm between our two bodies, his head on my in the crook of my neck and breathing hard. I held his ass tightly and kept my dick plugged into his anus not wanting it to come out. When he calmed down he pushed himself up onto his knees and then dismounted from my cock and a gush of sperm shot out and landed on my crotch.

Taking my hand he pulled me up and then led me to the shower. He turned on the water and then turned around and we made out till the water got warm enough to get it.

In the shower, we kissed and washed each other. Not a word was said but there was a lot of kissing.

Drying off I went to my bag to get some clean underwear and he slipped on a pair from one of his drawers. Turning to me we kissed and then he led me to the kitchen.

After lunch, which was more like an early dinner we sat together on the couch and relaxed. I looked at my phone and saw that I had three hours till my shift. I looked up at him and he smiled because he knew I had to go.

"When does your shift start?" He asked.

"In three hours." I said sadly.

"Want a lift?" He asked.

"If it's no trouble." I said.

"No trouble at all. I need to drive up north to drop something off at my parent's place and the hospital is on the way." He leaned down and gave me a kiss.

We got up and started getting ready.

As we were getting ready to leave, I asked, "Oh, what about my bike?"

"I can put it in the back of my truck. Then, when you are done with your shift you can come back here." Before I could open my mouth, he pulled out something that looked like a credit card and handed it to me.

"This will get you in the building and up the elevator. If I am not back by the time you get here feel free to make yourself at home. I was serious about what I said earlier - I want to wake up every morning with you." He said.

I looked at him and smiled and then started to tear up. I brought my hand up and rubbed his cheek and then pulled him in for a kiss and then said, "I would love that, too."

On the way to the hospital nothing was said between us but we held hands while he drove. I was wondering if this was some sort of Stockholm Syndrome thing or did he really want me to move in with him. Then I thought, does this mean I am gay? I thought about it some more and I didn't feel any different, except for the love felt for this guy next to me. I said it, I think I love him.

When we got to the hospital he parked in his spot and then leaned over and before kissing me it's like he was reading my mind and said, "Don't overthink things right now. Let's just take it one step at a time. I am not expecting you to be jumping out of the proverbial closet right this second and I am fine if you want to keep things quiet for now. How does that sound?"

I looked at him and smiled but couldn't think of anything to say so I pulled him towards me and kissed him. I could feel the love he felt for me right then and there. I felt so good.

Before letting go of his mouth I opened my eyes and looked at the dashboard clock and saw that it was time for me to go. Past the car and about 30 meters away I saw my shift nurse staring at us with her mouth open.

I broke the kiss and then said, "well, the whole hospital is going to know that we are an item in about 30 minutes I think." I looked in her direction and winked. He saw who I was talking about and smiled.