Pandora's Box Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next door was far more quiet when she got back, other than the sound of them making out, and what she suspected was light teasing. After a while her eyes finally closed, and she fell asleep. When she woke up, Harry was gone, and the light from behind the curtains was bright. She looked at her phone, it was past noon, and she had overslept. She got up and spent her day as she normally did, a quick run, tidying up, and before long she was preparing dinner. It was almost finished, and about time when Harry would be coming home when her phone rang. When she answered it was Harry, who was slightly slurring his words.

"Hey baby, I uh, I might not come home tonight. Having some drinks at my friend's house."

Something broke when she heard that, Harry seemed to have no respect for her. If he was going out, why did he tell her so late, why doesn't he appreciate anything she does for him. This was all compounded with what happened the day before, how humiliated she felt by her own husband. "Yeah, have fun with your fucking 'friend', asshole. Don't come back!" She yelled before hanging up. She didn't know why something so small got her so angry, but here she was, with small tears beginning to flow down her face. She found herself once again wishing to be around John's big arms.

A few minutes passed. Knock knock knock! Someone was at the door. Mia wiped her face and went to answer the door, and stood in shock.

"Are you alright, Mia?" John said, standing at the door with a bottle of wine.

"I- I uh-." Mia stumbled over her words, why was he here? At this time? Fate? She took a moment to compose herself. "I'm alright, thanks John."

"You sure? I heard you yelling through the wall." He let out a slight chuckle. "I'm here if you want to talk about it." Mia looked at him, and lost herself once again, before looking down at the bottle.

"Who's that for?"

"Ah, I was hoping I could find someone to share it with."

"Well... I've made enough food for two, and Harry isn't coming home tonight. Would you like to have dinner with me?"

"I'd love to." John said, before being ushered in by Mia. Her mood had suddenly changed, from angry and gloomy, to excited. They sat down and Mia prepared the food, and spent the night chatting about Mia's issues, and other random little things. When they were done with the food, much of the bottle still remained, so instead of leaving, John and Mia went to the lounge and watched a movie while sipping on wine.

Mia noticed that John kept looking at her, with longing eyes, and she caught herself doing the same. They had picked a romance movie, and all of this combined to create a strong tension in the air. They grew closer and closer next to each other on the couch, until John couldn't control himself anymore. He grabbed her and pushed her down on the couch. Mia's heart was racing, was this really happening? He stared at her with those same longing eyes which said more than words could ever say. They stared at each other before their mouths met, and the light kissing turned into french kissing, their tongues intertwined, until Mia finally pushed him away.

"I- I can't do this. I'm married and I-"

"What is it that you really want?" John said, cutting her off.

"I..." She lost herself again, the lust and the romance... The taboo of it all. And either because of that, or the wine, or maybe both, she said, "I want you to take me." Mia quickly realised what she said, but before she could take it back John simply replied: "Then you're mine." and all of her guilt seemed to melt away. She felt his hand take hers, and he slowly slid off the wedding ring. Mia felt like she should have stopped him, but she didn't, and he threw it at the corner of the room. He picked her up, like she weighed nothing, and threw her on the bed, and they continued kissing. His big hands running down her waist and caressing her thighs, his lips, kissing down her neck and over her shirt, lightly playing with her nipples. The shorts were the first to go, John's hands began slowly caressing her stomach, moving down to her crotch, and then back up, cupping her breasts under her shirt. His fingers began playing with her nipples, pinching and pulling, before he finally took her shirt off, after which he did the same.

"You have such beautiful tits." John said. Mia felt butterflies as he said it, his sexy toned body over top of her. He kissed her again, wrapped in each other's arms. His hands slowly glided down her spine, making her shiver, as he slowly kissed down the side of her neck, and down to her breasts. He traced circles around her nipples with his tongue, slowly and slowly, before kissing, and sucking on them. His hands continued down her back and gripped her ass and pulled her closer. She could feel his hard cock through his pants, which her body responded to. Every touch made her wetter and wetter, the pleasure consuming her mind. Before long, his mouth returned to hers, as his hand made its way to her inner thighs, caressing them, slowly going up towards her crotch, and back down. The anticipation was killing her. Her hands began moving, wrapping around and sliding down his body, before rubbing his cock through his pants. He stopped for a moment, and slid them off. Even through his underwear she could tell it was bigger than Harry's, and far more lively.

She pulled down her soaked panties, and John did the same. They were now both naked, and simply admiring each other's bodies, before continuing. Her hand wrapped around his thick cock, and she couldn't help but feel intimidated by it. John's hands finally began circling her pussy, rubbing around the sides of her lips before sliding over her slit, playing with her clit, and then doing it again. This continued for a while, kissing while pleasuring each other, until John finally started to slowly push his finger inside her. Knuckle by knuckle, slowly, and he began to move. The feeling was so much more intense than her own fingers, and he had only stuck one in, but she was so wet that soon a second one entered without too much trouble. As his fingers moved, he put pressure on her clit with his thumb, and slowly went faster and faster. Mia's moans grew louder, the pleasure becoming overwhelming. The sloppy wet noise his fingers made echoed through the room.

"John... I..." She whimpered, but she was interrupted by his kiss, as his hands moved faster and deeper. Her pussy tightened, and body shook as she came, not wanting to let John go, their breathing was heavy and they looked into each other's eyes with pure lust. John reached into his pant's pocket, and took out 3 condoms, put one on, and rested his cock on Mia's clit. It looked bigger than it did before, and she could not help but feel nervous looking at it. John leaned closer, and held her head with his hand and kissed her. Deeper and more passionately than before, as he slowly entered inside her. She felt him, inch by inch, and the pleasure shot through her body. Every thrust seemed more intense than the last. They continued kissing as he grew faster and faster. Mia could feel everything, the weight of his body, his warmth, his breath, his touch. She was overcome with ecstasy, and her mind was consumed by thoughts of only John.

She heard his masculine grunts directly in her ear, his kisses all over her body. They switched positions, from missionary to doggy, and John began periodically spanking her. Every slap reinforced in Mia's mind that, right now, she was John's woman. Their breath grew heavy, John grabbed Mia's hips and began to thrust faster and faster. They were both close, and they begun fucking like animals. Pure instinct took over, as the wet clapping noises of their bodies colliding mixed with their loud moans filled the room. Mia screamed in pleasure, and her pussy clamped down on John's thick cock as she shook and cried. John grabbed her and pulled her close to his chest as he filled her with his hot, thick cum. For a moment, Mia wished there wasn't a condom stopping it from truly filling her up.

When he pulled out and put the condom away, Mia crawled to him and put his cock in her mouth, taking it slowly until she got used to the size. John put his hand on the back of her head, guiding her motion, and occasionally gripping her ass. She sucked hard, and wrapped her tongue around the head of his cock. John began to grunt at the intense feeling. "That's good babe, I'm almost there." he said, which caused her to try even harder, until she felt his cock swell and his hand push her down to the shaft. His cum rushed into her mouth before she let it go. After finding her courage, she swallowed it all, and opened her mouth to show John. He simply responded by grabbing another condom and pushing her back down onto the bed. Mia didn't know how many times she came that night, but it wasn't long until they ran out of condoms.

12