Pandora's Box Pt. 02

Story Info
A woman’s intense curiosity led to uncontrollable sexuality.
1.2k words
3.7
5.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
119 Followers

(An Alternative Rendition)

Temple of Mysteries

Juris took Impala and me on a slow river cruise into the bayous and to the secret Temple of Janaina, the temple of mysteries, named after its founder High Priestess Janaina. It took the whole day to get there, but Juris did fuck me gloriously all the way, while Impala watched and stroked my hair, my body while she sang a lullaby. The temple of Janaina was one of perpetual sex. A glimpse of paradise an exotic enclave. There was the sound of music all around me, reflections of naked women caressed by the sun and the breeze, their juices flowing endlessly. Spellbound by the beauty of the place; it's wonderful, heady aroma; a mixture of exotic fragrance of cunt and myrrh. All things were possible there. My senses merged into a sharp focus, receiving sensations new to me, exploring the limits of all my senses. My cunt opened up and blossomed.

They were sexually ambivalent women who mostly prefer other women, but also enjoy being with the very well hung studs with stamina and prowess in the Harem. They were wood nymphs without guilt feelings, and who appreciated their freedom, in a decadent zone of boundless sex; a zone dense with wild, exciting women. I felt like a strayed wanderer from the "straight" world, lost in a mythical, lascivious, astonishing, exotic and erotic world. A world that has to be tasted, felt, indulged in. Only the wild, the lecherous, the wanton, the promiscuous dare enter this world of all and varied sexual preferences and activities. A world where the women love to be sexually satisfied enormously, extravagantly by long-lasting erotic performances; women who were beautiful in their lust, writhing in extreme sexual pleasure; their orgasmic cries traveling on the wind as they made glorious sacrifice to the Goddess, in that magical place, part world part heaven. It was a luscious island of woman-lust, vibrating with cunt-power, feisty, sexual debauchery. A 55 year-old very tanned Dutch woman told me she was totally insatiable and needed to be fucked three times a day by three different dudes!

Janaina Clitorius, the middle-aged Amazon Cunt Queen of the Temple, has a legendary reputation of prodigious sexual appetite. Her color was caramel and her hair in silky dreads hung down to her waist. Her body was statuesque, her breasts full, her hips and ass curvy, ample. And according to Juris, her cunt is very big and very deep. Indeed, I saw her enormous erect clitoris, it was awesome! Her sacred stone cabin heavy with silence, was lit with torches. In the center was a large bed covered with cloth of muted gold...As the wind blew thru my ears, swirling around and around, I was riveted by the rank sexual excess; the orgies, the depravity that breaks all boundaries. This is the Temple for nymphomaniacs I concluded. I wallowed in debauchery at the temple for seven days of breathtaking sexual communion with the Goddess. I was fucked and fucked by a parade of the well-hung super studs and women sexual athletes indoors and outdoors until my cunt sang arias; my body and spirit overflowing lavishly with joy; I had become insatiable; I needed to be fucked constantly, my cunt ached, my clitoris in perpetual erection, my juices flowed freely down my thighs. I could never wait to be invited to the Sanctuary to be fucked silly; I gorged myself on food and booze and pot...I was going crazy with lust. I was only satiated when three studs fucked me like they were possessed, in my cunt my asshole, my mouth at the same time. At some point the clamor in my cunt abated somewhat and I wrote it all down.

I was summoned to Janaina's cabin on the eve of our departure for an encounter with the dude El Truco aka the Minotaur. He was very big, strong with chiseled features; his eyes were obsidian and fierce. Holy mother, I was filled with a mixture of trepidation and mouthwatering passion, that burned like a cauldron. He was Janaina's favorite stud. His erect cock was super massive, thick as a club! O holy mother of God, I gasped at the sight. The alpha and omega of all cocks, a veritable anaconda it pointed to the sky already dripping copious semen. He roared as I entered the cabin. He bid me stroke his massive dick; it was hard as granite, throbbing, pulsating, with big rope-like veins. OMG!! This dick will finally end my quest for salvation and oblivion I surmised. My swollen pussy was sloppy, oozing thick creamy-slimy juices in rivulets.

El Truco buried his face in my swollen excited dripping pussy, licking and sucking, his tongue as big as a washcloth; pushing apart the thick frothing hairs, kneading the labial folds. God, how sopping, grooly wet I was and I felt so fucking good! Then he plunged half the length of his massive dick into me, moving slowly in and out stretching my twat until it was all the way inside my womb...And O mother of God, it felt even harder.! He bent me in half, my feet touching my ears and fucked me and fucked me his dick mauling my clitoris. Endlessly, relentlessly he fucked me with a cool detached precision snorting occasionally which amused me. I cried, I howled, I neighed, like a banshee.! My wide-open cunt clenched and tightly gripped the huge steely cock. I writhed and twitched and trashed about, shivered and convulsed around the monster dick as he pounded into me while I came and came. He was a veritable bull, a minotaur indeed! I begged him not to stop as he pounded me. My cunt brimming and heaving and spilling juice all over the bed...

El Truco then put me on all fours after a brief respite and fucked me deep, slowly with smoldering intensity. Janaina walked in smiling, stroked my hair briefly then sat across from us and watched...My wet pussy sounds and farts filled the room. I felt wonderful I was being royally, savagely fucked. I came and came again and again non-stop under his onslaught, screaming my eyes welled with tears, and my orgasms exploded like an earth movement from the very intense fucking...El Truco grunted loudly and finally exploded into me an avalanche of hot lava-thick spunk that poured into me, on and on then overflowed my pussy and rushed out along my inner thighs to form a very large pool on the big towel. I passed out; I could barely walk afterwards, my cunt was dredged excavated, turned inside out, totally destroyed, fucked out and, finally amazingly irredeemably satiated, sated, slaked; or was it? At any rate I felt wonderful, ecstatic.

Back at the villa three days later, I became morose my cunt had taken over again for heaven's sake! I needed to be fucked and fucked constantly. I desired to experience the supreme and outer limits of extreme sexual ecstasy. My cravings were raging unabated, I wanted more sex, more, O God more. Juris did not care for me anymore. He seemed aloof, uncaring. My money was all gone. I'd lost weight; I'd become ugly, ungainly, a caricature of my former self. The villa had become a detestable prison. Still my swollen and aroused cunt kept aching, throbbing, dripping; needing lots of big hard cocks and not getting any. It was all over. I wept and wept. Shit, Fuck, Shit Piss!! I was going insane. I thought of ending it all.

Marta's naked body was found hanging from a tree, in the backyard by Impala. A suicide note that she left requested that she be cremated and signed, Avatar di Medusa.

THE END

ALEQ
ALEQ
119 Followers