Pandora's Box Pt. 07

Story Info
Kellie's 24hrs with Steve concludes.
1.8k words
4.47
2.3k
4
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
318 Followers

Kellie spent the night alone with Steve in the boat's cabin. Chris and Gary didn't give me any shit about it- they still hoped they'd get their own night alone with her as planned. We all ended up just crashing on couches on the back of the boat instead of putting in for a campsite. It was a beautiful night and not a cloud in the sky.

It was weird kissing her good night and leaving her alone with Steve but I think it would have been weird to stay with them and watch all night. As much as all of this turned me on, there was an element that I couldn't quite put my finger on. An uneasiness.

Being on the boat, we would occasionally hear a moan or a grunt. They were certainly making the most of their time together. It was hot knowing that Steve had thought of her sexually for years and this was a release of that tension. I don't think Kellie had ever thought of him in that way, but she is a sexual woman so it was no big surprise she was enjoying the sex she was having with him. She had made a comment to me about having forgotten what it was like having sex with someone else. There was something in her voice as she said it. An excitement I hadn't heard in some time.

At one point during the early morning hours I was awoken. The other guys were still out cold, so I crept down to look in on the two of them.

Not sure if they had slept earlier and re-awoken, but they were fucking again. Steve was pounding her from behind and she was up in his arms, kissing him over her shoulder.

She broke their kiss and whispered something. I could only make out her saying something about "...this what you wanted?"

He moaned in response. His deeper voice was easier to make out. "For so long, Kellie. Brad's so lucky to have you. I'd have made a play for you so long ago if he wasn't my best friend."

Her response was a little clearer. "There's a small part of me that wished you had."

It was not something I'd have expected her to say. I suddenly had flashes of what could have been, an alternate reality that never happened where she was fucking with Steve for years, maybe behind my back. It made no sense to feel a desire for that reality, but I did.

Kellie was my everything, yet the idea of her running around behind my back, fucking of all people my best friend, had me hard. I might need to process that thought more.

I backed out to give them privacy, which was funny in and of itself.

I went to a couch in the front of the boat, partially to be further away from hearing them and partially to not be next to the other guys as I jerked off to relieve myself. I came inside my swimsuit and fell back to sleep.

--------

Morning came and the sun woke me up with its harsh rays. Chris and Gary had stirred as well and one of them had thankfully started a big pot of coffee.

We talked about the days plans, including some talk about doing some float pulls down the river. We didn't mention the couple below and Chris didn't mention the impending start to his day with Kellie, although I saw him glance towards the cabin a few times.

Steve and Kellie finally emerged after about an hour or so. She looked very well fucked and didn't really attempt to hide it. She wore a fresh bikini and came over to give me a sweet peck on the lips. But then she went over and sat in Steve's lap to drink her coffee.

It was a simple choice and it made sense if she was still "his" until noon, but I found it harder to take than everything that had so far transpired on the trip. It was the casualness of the decision. She had sat with him the day before, but it was a little more awkward, like they were still feeling the situation out. That morning, it was like they were long-term lovers and she wanted to be close to him. The other guys just rolled with it and I did as well. Even when she leaned in to nuzzle his neck.

I busied myself by making some eggs and bacon on a griddle we had with us. Everyone was hungry, so the breakfast was well received. After we ate, Steve and Kellie went back down into the cabin with some words of "getting ready for the day" but with the way they had been lightly caressing each other I suspected they wanted to fool around some more.

Chris started getting the float inflated and Gary came up to me out of earshot of Chris.

"Hey man, you doing ok with all of this?"

I was probably less close with Gary than the other two, so it was nice of him to ask.

"Yeah. It's all pretty hot but, you know, there are moments of small doubts."

"Sure. I can imagine," he replied. "But this is something you're both into, right?"

"Oh, yeah. For sure."

"Cool. I get why Chris wants me to go after him," he said with some modicum of humility despite what we were talking about, "but I hope you don't get too weirded out and I miss out on my opportunity."

I grinned at him. He was being genuinely thoughtful, I didn't doubt that, but he did also have the ulterior motive of wanting to fuck my wife as well.

"Naw, it's all good. It's still hot just goes against my nature, you know?"

Gary looked thoughtful before responding. "Oh, sure. I could see that. I'm not sure I could let Megan do such a thing."

I looked at him thoughtfully, wondering if there was something more behind that statement.

"But don't let me talk you out of it!" he added quickly.

We both laughed a bit and then I heard Kellie call out to me from the cabin.

I looked at Gary briefly and then headed down.

Kellie was riding Steve in a reverse cowgirl, staring at me as I came down. She moved up and down slowly, giving me an amazing view of his dick going in and out of her tight pussy. Her pussy lips hugged the sides of his cock as she pulled up and looked like it was sucking his dick in as she slid back down.

"I thought you'd want to see this."

"You weren't wrong," I said, swallowing the little bit of manly pride to admit it.

It was like she was my personal pornstar and I was getting a private performance.

"Thank you for letting me experience. I'm sure Steve is thankful as well."

"Oh, fuck, yeah," he called out from behind her.

"We wanted this last bit to be about you to show our appreciation. Is there anything you want to see us do? Or is there anything I can do to you while riding him or in some other position? We're at your command."

"Really?" I asked with much more surprise than I intended in my voice.

"Yes, really. Babe, I know we've gotten carried away a bit, but this has to be about you or it's not worth it. Yes, Steve and I have had some pent up desires for each other that we've gotten to indulge in, but I'm your wife and he's your best friend. You are huge let important to us."

This was a surreal statement she was making as she continued riding up and down on Steve's cock.

"And besides which, we want you to enjoy it because we're hoping you might consider allowing this to continue in some form back home!" Steve added jovially.

"Steve!" Kellie admonished him playfully. "Let's not jump the gun on all of that."

I couldn't help but laugh. Fucking Steve.

Kellie stared into my eyes. "Babe, this really has been amazing and you really are incredible for letting this happen. Now come on. Direct us."

"Lean back over him. I... I like seeing him penetrate you," I answered her.

"Oh yeah, you like that? You like seeing your best friend's dick in your wife's pussy. Want to get closer?"

I nodded slowly. This was weird to me. Admitting I wanted a closer view of essentially my friend and my wife's copulating sexes. But, I did.

Kellie was intensely judging my reaction to what I was looking at.

"What are you thinking? Are you wishing it was you in me? Or do you love that it isn't? Another man's dick in me... the place only you are supposed to be in. Tell me you love it."

"I love it."

"His cock feels different than yours. Different ridges, different veins. I can tell it's not yours. I love that I'm fucking someone else."

"Steve," I said hoarsely.

"Yeah. I'm fucking Steve, baby. If you let us, we might want to do this again. Do you think you might want that too?"

"Yes," my voice cracked in response.

"I thought you might. Did you see us last night? After you first went to bed?"

"I did."

"I thought I saw you. Babe, you know you are the only love for me. Steve's great, uh," she moaned mid though, "but this is just sex with a good friend. It's different than what we have."

"I-I know."

"Where do you want him to cum, babe? I can feel him getting close."

"In you."

"You want him to cum in my pussy, baby? If he comes in me... he'll be claiming a part of me."

"I-I know."

"And you want that? That's something, oh, that's something you like, don't you?"

"Yes," I said. By this time, my own dick was out in my hand, beating along with their rhythm.

She leaned back forward. "Here let me finish you why your best friend finishes in my pussy."

She took hold of my cock for me and pumped as best she could as Steve grabbed her ass cheeks and pounded into her hard from beneath her.

Steve groaned and I knew that meant he was real close.

"He's about to come in my pussy, baby. Are you going to cum with us?"

I nodded without a sound as I held my breath trying to hasten my orgasm.

"Do it babe. His stuff is going in me... but yours is just going to spill on the floor, isn't it?"

That did it. I came hard and, as she suggested, my nut splattered on the floor of the cabin. At almost the same time, Steve bellowed and held her tight as I saw his balls throbbing, sending his load into my wife's bare womb.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
318 Followers