All Comments on 'Pantasy Weekend - First Touch'

by AlwaysBiCurious

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent story, wish I was reading about myself. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Naughty and hot

you bad slut!-assdribblinpete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic start to your story

This is so hot I got hardand horny reading it. I can't wait to read about when Troy arrives. Keep up the great writing.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
great start

This is so hot, especially all the detail of the clothes the CD was wearing. I too am a married closet CD who loves sucking cock. I would love to wear what he was wearing as it sounded so sexy. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Hopefully the CD gets fucked too.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
My long wait...

How scrumpsios having a good dick inside my wet mouth, it read like a forbiden fantasie worked & earned. Even though my first try at submitting one of my fantasies didn't get accepted, still I put down the putting on of my lingerie, heels, makeup & dress. You didn't write that down, thus robbing me of the little extras (how mean of you) wich are some of the things I take pleasure in. And yet still, I so truly enjoyed reading the world you invited us into...

Read you later.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Cum Filled Balls

I liked that reference to his "cum filled balls". That's what goes through my head when I'm licking and playing with my buddy's balls; all the cum inside them that will soon be in my mouth or up my ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous