All Comments on 'Pantasy Weekend - First Touch'

by AlwaysBiCurious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
horny4cum69horny4cum69about 7 hours ago

Soooo glad I put this in my "Read Later" folder, nothing worse than a cock stiffening story (that you "think" you'll remember) vanishing into the internet, never to be seen again! Love the crossdressing and the naughty hookup, my favorite things in the whole world! Hope it goes further when the other guy gets there!

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Cum Filled Balls

I liked that reference to his "cum filled balls". That's what goes through my head when I'm licking and playing with my buddy's balls; all the cum inside them that will soon be in my mouth or up my ass!

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
My long wait...

How scrumpsios having a good dick inside my wet mouth, it read like a forbiden fantasie worked & earned. Even though my first try at submitting one of my fantasies didn't get accepted, still I put down the putting on of my lingerie, heels, makeup & dress. You didn't write that down, thus robbing me of the little extras (how mean of you) wich are some of the things I take pleasure in. And yet still, I so truly enjoyed reading the world you invited us into...

Read you later.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
great start

This is so hot, especially all the detail of the clothes the CD was wearing. I too am a married closet CD who loves sucking cock. I would love to wear what he was wearing as it sounded so sexy. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Hopefully the CD gets fucked too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic start to your story

This is so hot I got hardand horny reading it. I can't wait to read about when Troy arrives. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Naughty and hot

you bad slut!-assdribblinpete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent story, wish I was reading about myself. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous