Panty Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early the following morning, I retrieved Mel's panties from the hamper, did as she had instructed, and then took them to her. As I held the cum filled panties out for her to take, her eyes suddenly got as big as saucers, and she stammered, "Alex tho..tho, those are Ma..Mama's panties!"

"What?" I spoke. Your fucking crazy, I got them out of the hamper just now, and they were still soaking wet from when you masturbated in them last night; they were right there on top, just like you said they would be."

She suddenly grabbed me by the hand and, in a trembling voice, said, "Holy fucking-fuck Alex, bring the panties and come with me."

She led me to the bathroom, where we searched the hamper together and found nothing. I said, "Mel, you must be mistaken. Mama has her hamper in her room. She never puts anything in ours."

She cut her eyes at me sharply for a moment and then, with a very shaky hand, reached and took the panties from me and held them up pinched by the waistband between her index finger and thump of both hands, and the crotch was sagging down heavily with my load.

"Look at them, Alex, look at them very closely; these panties are two sizes fucking bigger than mine; last night, I put yellow panties in this hamper, and these are fucking white!"

"Are you positive, Mel?" I quickly asked.

"You are damn fucking skippy, I'm positive," she barked as she glared at me with fire and lust shining in her eyes.

"Mel?"

"Yeah, Alex?"

"Why would Mama put her panties in here, and why would they be all wet like yours?" I stammered.

She looked at me momentarily like I was stupid. "Sit down, Alex, and pay close attention and try to follow along, will you?" she pushed gently on my chest, and I sat on the closed toilet bowl lid.

"Alex, what was Mama wearing when she came out of her room last night?"

"That short nightshirt she always wears, why?"

"Alex?"

"Yeah, Mel?"

"What color were Mama's panties last night, Alex?"

"Wh..whi...white, I stuttered.

"Alex, I'm telling you that these are Mama's motherfucking panties, and there is no fucking doubt about it; now listen to me closely, Alex, real fucking close, ok?"

"Mama thought you were coming from the bathroom last night, right?"

"Yeah."

And you think she may have seen my panties in your hand, right?"

"Yeah."

And then she walked in on you jerking off into them, right, right, Alex? Are you following me here so far?"

"Yeah, I think so."

She held the panties up by the waistband again with just one hand and shook them carefully, "Ta-da," she giggled. As my mouth fell open slightly and a light very slowly began to come on in my head, she suddenly said, "Alex, look at me, fucking look at me, Alex. Mama masturbated in her underwear last night after she walked in on you yanking it, and now she wants you to use them to jerk off with!"

"Is that fucking clear enough for you, Alex? Huh, is it?" She handed the panties back to me with her trembling hands and said, "Here, take these before I drop them, will you?"

"Mel?"

"Yeah?" she panted.

"If these panties are Mama's, where's your yellow ones? Do you think she may have taken them with her?" I asked.

She sucked in her breath loudly and suddenly trembled and shook all over, then looked at me as if a light had now gone off in her head and said, "Oh my fucking god Alex, this is so frigging hot I'm about to cum in my fucking pants." She suddenly snatched our mothers cum sodden panties from me, spun around, and made a mad dash for her room.

As I stood there in bewilderment, it began to sink in. I had just jerked off in my Mama's panties, and I think she may have left them for me! And to top it all off, I think she may have taken my sister's used panties back to her room when she placed hers in the hamper! Oh, my fucking god, I thought; my big sister is in the very next room right now, this very minute, eating my cum from my Mama's soaking wet panties while she masturbates; what in the fuck have I gotten myself into now?

"Hey, Mel?"

"Yeah?" she asked through the closed door.

"Hey, when you talk to Mama about what happened last night?"

"Yeah, what about it," she asked.

"Listen, just in case she saw you at the door, make sure just to cover your ass ok, don't worry about me; I'll get through it, ok?"

She suddenly snatched her door open, and she was crying as she wrapped her arms around my neck and softly said, "Omg, Alex, that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me; I love you so much," and she kissed me passionately as the tears continued to stream down her face and then softly said, "Thanks Loverboy, but don't worry I got this."

She went to the kitchen still in her little nightie, fixed herself a bowl of cereal, sat at the table, and waited for Mama to show up for coffee. As soon as she sat at the table, Mell said, "Mama, we need to talk."

"Ok, Princess, what's up," she replied.

"I think Alex is taking my dirty underwear out of the hamper and sniffing them." she implied.

Mama suddenly moved over and sat next to Mel, took her by the hand, and said, "Oh baby, yes, yes he is; I just walked in on him last night with a pair of them, but listen, it's just a phase that some young men go through just try to ignore it, and it will pass. If he knows you know about it, it will only encourage him, so let's keep it to ourselves, sweetie?"

"Are you going to tell Daddy?" Mel asked.

"Oh, heavens no, baby, and don't you tell him or anyone else for that matter, ok?" Mama replied.

"Ok, Mama, whatever you say, you're the boss," Mel said as she stood with her empty bowl and went to the kitchen sink. She had to get the fuck out of there and quickly before she stuck her hand down her panties again. She knew exactly why her mother didn't want her to tell anyone, and the thought of it was making her fucking wet again.

Minutes later, Mel told me all about her conversation with Mama, and I was so relieved. Later that evening, she grabbed me by the arm and said, "Let's go; we need to talk. Ok, here's the deal," she said, "I went to the mall this morning after talking to you, and when I got back, my panties had magically reappeared back in the hamper right on top, just like I left them for you."

"Yeah?" I spoke.

"So, you and I are going on a little stakeout tonight; I have to know what happened with those panties, Alex; I just have to know. I already scoped it out and think I know what to do, so meet me in the hallway tonight as soon as they go to bed, got it?"

"Yeah," I replied, "I'll be there."

It was pretty late before they went to bed as the next day was a Saturday, and they both had off work for a change. Mel and I had left both sitting in front of the TV quite a bit earlier and went to our rooms, so I suspect they thought we were already asleep when they finally retired for the night. Mel suddenly tapped on my door and said, "Come on, Killer, quick," I joined her in the hallway wearing a tee shirt and boxers. She was in her little nighty and a pair of panties.

She took my hand, whispered, "Quiet now," and led me into the dark. As we got to the bathroom, she pushed the door open, reached in, and flipped the light on, and we turned and went across the living room and into the dining room. She pointed and said, "There in the corner, sit down."

She sat beside me in the dark corner, took my hand in hers, and squeezed it gently, and I whispered, "Ok, sis, what's up now?"

"I took all our clothes out of the hamper after supper to the laundry room. The only thing in there now is the pair of panties I wore when I showered earlier, green ones with white lace around the waistband."

"Did you masturbate in them?" I asked.

She poked me in the ribs and whispered, "Yes, silly, right before I showered, I am super excited about all of this, and I promise you they are dripping fucking wet.

She pointed back the way we had just come and softly whispered, "The moon shines in through the big window, and you can see across the living room and into the hallway and bathroom when the light is on in there."

Now we wait." she cooed excitedly.

We sat in the dark for an hour, holding hands and kissing occasionally while we whispered back and forth. Mama's bedroom door suddenly creaked, and a moment later, she appeared in the hallway in her short nightshirt and a pair of red panties. Mel squeezed my hand so tight I thought she would break it and whispered, "Oh Alex, I'm so fucking wet right now,"

Mama turned and entered the brightly lit bathroom, and then Mel gasped loudly and trembled next to me as she walked to the hamper, opened it, bent way over to the bottom, removed Mel's soggy green panties, and put them to her nose, and inhaled deeply. I felt Mel shiver violently next to me when Mama turned with the panties in her hand and quickly crossed the hallway into the living room, sat down on the couch, and put the panties back to her face.

"Oh, fucking-fuck Alex," I heard Mel mumble quietly in a raspy voice as she shifted next to me and quickly shoved her hand down her panties. I could hear Mel's fingers sloshing around in her sopping wet pussy as I took my hard cock out and began to pump it slowly. Mama laid back slightly into the corner of the couch and reached down and pulled the thin short shirt up over her big titties, and then slipped her hand down inside her panties.

Mel released my hand and raised hers to her tits, and we sat there masturbating together and watched our mother's hand moving swiftly beneath her red panties while she moaned and groaned and licked the crotch of her daughter's green ones, with her tits hanging out while she squeezed her hard stiff nipples.

Mel suddenly grunted deeply and then squealed softly as she let out a deep breath, and I knew she was cumming as her fingers sloshed and she twisted about next to me. After she regained control of herself, she leaned to my ear and whispered, "Let me know when you are about to cum, ok?"

"Now, right now!" I whispered back with a rush. She suddenly bent in the dark and took just the head of my cock between her parted lips, and I pumped her a fucking mouthful. She swallowed most of it and then sat back up and jammed her hand back down her panties again, and we sat there watching in awe as Mama sucked on Mel's panties and continued to moan and groan loudly.

When Mama began moving her hand even faster beneath her panties and suddenly thrashed about on the couch as she mumbled and said something about a princess, Mel couldn't take it anymore. She began cumming again, just as Mama loudly muttered, "Oh yes baby, oh yes I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming for you Princess."

My sister had just slurped the cum from the head of my cock, and now I had just witnessed her and my mother cum together at the same time! We continued to watch as she did just as Mel had done and pressed the red panties tightly to her leaking pussy and ground them in a bit. I'm not sure how long Mel and I stood there holding hands and just looking down into the bottom of the hamper at Mama's soggy red panties. She had taken Mel's green ones back to her room with her.

"Come and get them in the morning, load them up just like before, and bring them to me," she finally said. "I'm going to bed now, I'm all cummed out for tonight!"

"Mel?"

"Yeah, Alex?"

"Do you think we are perverts?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Do you think Mama's one, too?"

"Yep"

"Mel?"

"Yeah, Alex?"

"Isn't it great that Mama is a pervert, too?"

"Yep, it sure is Alex, it most surely is."

............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Five)

The following morning after Mel had masturbated and eaten my cum from Mama's wet red panties, she came to me with them and said, "Here, I want you to fix these up again but wait until after supper tonight." I just stood and looked at her a moment like she was a cum hungry slut, and she said, "We're going to put them back in the hamper for Mama."

"What! Have you lost your fucking mind, Mel?"

"Look, Alex, she saw you cum in mine, and that's why she left hers; she's going to fucking love it, Alex; it's what she fucking wants, just trust me."

"You sure we should, Mel?"

"Yes, Alex, we love her and want her to be happy, right?"

That night, Mel and I sat in our corner and again waited quietly.

"Mel?"

"Yeah, Alex?"

"Did you put the panties in the hamper?"

"Yeah, right on top; I had to fold them up a little where in the fuck did all that cum come from?"

"I laughed and said, "I jerked off in them twice."

"Hmmm," she spat, "you could have saved me one of those."

We heard Mama gasps loudly and then squeal softly with delight when she discovered the cum laden panties in the hamper. Mel groaned softly and poked me in the ribs and gushed with pure lust in her voice as she gently whispered, "See Alex, I fucking told you so." We watched her walk to the living room, carefully cupping them in both hands. Mel already had both of her hands down her panties long before Mama even made it close to the couch.

I only came one time as I had already spent two loads into the panties, but Mell came three times as we watched Mama masturbate in a pair of black panties with her tits hanging out as she gobbled up my thick goo, and she came twice herself. We watched again as our Mama dropped her slick, wet black panties into the hamper and left with the red ones clutched tightly in her hand.

"You know what to do, Loverboy; see you early in the morning. I'm going to bed now; I'm all cummed out again," she mumbled as we stood, and she kissed my lips softly.

.............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Six)

"We need to talk to her, Alex. We have to." Mel said.

"What in the fuck do you mean, Mel? Talk to her about what exactly? Have you completely lost your fucking mind or something?"

"There's not much she can say, Alex; what can she say that it's ok for her to eat your cum but not me?"

"How do you suggest we broach this subject with her, Mel? Tell me that, will you, huh? Hey, Mama, you got a minute to talk. I see you have been leaving your panties behind and then coming back later and eating my cum out of them?"

Mel laughed hysterically for a moment or two and said, "Yes, exactly, that's exactly how we tell her, Alex."

"You have lost it this time, Mel, you fucking have, you hear me? Why, Mel? Why do we have to confront her about this? Why can't we just let her have her fun?" I spoke.

"Because I want to have fun with her, silly, don't you?" she responded.

"Holy fucking shit Mel you're going to get us in a lot of fucking trouble this time, you know that?"

She laughed again, saying, "Just relax, Alex, and let me do all the talking. You just be there, ok?"

"When?" I quickly questioned.

"Sometime tomorrow, she's off, and Daddy has to work, probably at lunchtime." she excitedly chimed.

"Oh, and one more little thing, Alex, she declared.

"Yeah, what is it now, Mel? Just tell me, huh?"

"You're going to have to cum in the panties she leaves tonight again sometime before lunch tomorrow." she laughed.

"So let me get this straight, I'm going to have to cum in them for you in the morning and again for some unknown fucking reason sometime before lunch and then again later to put in the hamper for Mama at night?"

"You got it, Killer, except you may have to do a little cumming during or right after lunch, too. It's just according to how well Mama takes it all."

"What in the fuck are you up to this time, Mel?"

She snickered and said, "You'll see, Loverboy, you'll see."

.............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Seven)

When I took Mama's panties to Mel that next morning, I was a nervous wreck, and true to her word, she brought them back to me about mid-morning. "Here, Killer, load these up again right before lunch, will you?" I just rolled my eyes at her and shook my head a little as I reached out and accepted the panties; I didn't know precisely what in the fuck she was up to, but my dick thought it did, and it was starting to pay attention.

When Mel laid the panties on the table before Mama, she had every intention of asking, "Do you recognize these, Mama?" But she didn't need to; she could see it in her eyes and face. The panties were folded, but Mama knew instantly that they were the beige pair she had left in the hamper the night before, and you could tell they held a large load of cum in them; it was beginning to seep out of them.

When Mel then reached and unfolded them so that they lay open and flat out on the table in front of her, my cum began running out the leg openings onto the table; Mama suddenly burst into tears and hung her head in shame as she began to shake all over from head to toe. Mel suddenly snatched up a chair, quickly sat beside her, wrapped her arms around her, and started crying along with her and said, "It's ok, it's ok Mama, please don't cry. It's ok, we know all about it. We have been watching you, Mama, and we are here to talk to you because we like it. Please don't cry, Mama. I have been doing it, too. When you walked in on Alex, he was doing that for me, Mama. He was cumming in my panties for me, please don't cry. We love you. We fucking love you, Mama."

She suddenly picked her head up and looked at me across the table with big round eyes and tears streaming down her face. I didn't like to see my mother cry, but I was just sitting there quietly with a shit-eating grin on my face because I thought that, so far, things were going pretty damn well. Mel was a fucking genius, I quickly decided.

"Alex?" Mama sobbed and questioned me with her eyes.

"We love you, Mama. That's all that matters. Mel and I have been having a lot of fun, and we want you to be happy and play along with us if you want to, of course."

"Oh, my goodness," she choked as she raised her hand and put it over her open mouth. She looked back at Mel and mumbled through her hand, "How did you know Princess?"

Then, as Mel's tears still ran down her face but were slowly beginning to recede, she reached up and began wiping the tears from Mama's eyes. "Do you want to hear it all from the beginning, Mama?" she asked. Mama just slowly shook her head yes in response as she continued to sob softly into her hand. Mel reached and gently took her by the hand and said, "Come on, Mama, let's all go to your room where it's more comfortable. This may take a while; Alex brings those panties along, will you?"

A genius, I tell you, a pure fucking genius!

Mel sat back on the bed with her back to the headboard and her arms wrapped around Mama as she sat between Mel's open legs with her back to her, and I lay across the foot of the bed at her feet.

She slowly started to explain how she had walked in on me, jerking off into her panties, just as Mama had, and how it all began. She went through every little detail and assured Mama everything would be alright. Mama had many questions, and Mel answered all of them. She gently rubbed Mama's shoulders as she spoke. Mel left nothing out and explained everything with great patience and detail.

As she gently explained it all, I watched closely as the shame slowly left my mother's eyes and was quickly replaced by pure molten lust. By the time she got through speaking, I was rubbing my mother's feet and legs softly, and Mel was gently kissing her on the back of her neck and caressing the sides of her breast. Mama had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily and slowly sliding her right hand up and down over her stomach, going lower and lower each time I ever so gently reached up and unsnapped her shorts at the waist, and Mama's eyes suddenly popped open, and she began to squirm around a bit,