Panty Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel was watching her closely, and as I reached and ever so slowly began lowering the zipper of her shorts, she softly whispered into her ear, "It's ok, Mama, just let yourself go. We would never hurt you, you know that, right? We want to help you feel good."

Just as I began gently tugging on her shorts, she stopped squirming and glanced up at Mel, and as she raised her left hand, she whispered, "Oh my sweet, sweet babies, take my hand, Princess, will you?" Mel took her hand and squeezed it softly as Mama slowly raised her ass slightly from the bed and let me slip her shorts down her legs and over her feet. I reached and parted her legs slightly, and I could see her panties were very, very wet indeed. I carefully held the waistband of them up as Mel slowly pushed Mama's hand down her stomach and into her panties.

Mel slowly tugged her shirt up and over her big titties and began caressing her stiff hard nipples. Mama moaned softly as she began to finger herself beneath the thoroughly saturated bright orange panties. "Alex, let me see those panties, will you?" Mel whispered. She laid the beige panties across Mama's mid-section with the gooey crotch exposed and scooped up some of my cum, and slowly brought it to Mama's mouth; she eagerly licked and sucked it from Mel's fingertips as she moaned around them softly.

As her fingers began moving quicker over her clit I reached and pulled her soaked panties aside at the crotch and gently slipped two fingers inside of her, and she groaned loudly. She hadn't shaved in a few days and had some severe stubble growth going on, and I said, "Oh Mama, that's the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen." Mel giggled and reached for another scoop of me.

"Oh, baby she whispered, "you're going to make your Mama cum talking like that," as she wiggled around on my fingers and giggled a moment with Mel.

"Well, that is the idea," Mel whispered as she turned her head slightly towards her and bent and kissed her cum smeared lips softly. She put her mouth to her ear and whispered, "We do want to make you cum, Mama. We want to make you cum so hard," and then she slipped her hand down and into Mama's wet panties and replaced hers with her own.

As Mel stroked her clit faster and faster and I thrust my fingers harder and harder into her wetness, and we carefully fingered our mother together; Mama brought the panties to her mouth and softly screamed, "Oh my precious babies, oh, I'm going to cum, oh Mamas going to cum for you."

"Cum for us, Mama, we love you, cum for us now, Mama," Mel whispered lightly, and as Mama bucked her hips and squeezed her thighs tightly together, she suddenly shook and trembled violently as she tumbled over the edge.

Dad would be home soon, so we wrapped it up for then, and as Mel and I returned to our rooms, she took my hand into hers and squeezed it tightly. I could feel the trembling in her grip as, in a very, very shaky voice, she whispered, "Holy fucking-fuck Alex, we just made our mama cum, and now I'm going to go masturbate to it; you are a fucking real pervert, Alex, you know that?" she laughed aloud. Then she pulled my hand to her mouth and quickly licked Mama's secretions from my sticky, wet fingers.

Later that evening, Mama' came to us and said, "I know it's not any of my business since you are both adults now, but if you don't mind, how far have you two gone with one other?"

I looked at Mel, and she answered, "Not far, Mama. It's not far yet, only what I told you about today. We haven't even hardly touched one another except for when I let him suck my wet fingers and then when I held the head of his dick in my mouth for a moment or two and swallowed his cum while we were watching you. That's all I swear it, mama."

"Did Mel just say, yet?" I suddenly asked myself.

"Oh, my sweet darlings, Mama is so confused right now. I desperately want to play along with the two of you, but I'm unsure how far I can go with this. It's all gone pretty far already, do you understand?"

Mel and I had already discussed this, and as we both took one of Mama's hands in ours, "Take your time, Mama. There is no rush. Alex and I are both still virgins, and we are not trying to rush anything on you either. You make the decisions from here on out as to what happens for all of us, ok? That's what we want, Mama. We love and trust you and are not going further without your blessing. If anything, else should happen between us, we want you there with us, Mama," Mel gushed.

I saw Mama take a deep sigh of relief and then quickly gathered both of us in her arms and kissed us both quickly but deeply with her tongue, first one then the other, and said, "Oh, thank you both so very much, my little sweeties, that means so much to me."

When she reached the door to go, Mel spoke, "Mama?"

"Yes, baby, what is it?" she asked as she looked back.

"You can have my panties anytime you want them, and I'm sure Alex will be more than happy to decorate them for you," she giggled. "We're going to have a lot of fun, Mama. You wait and see, ok?"

"Oh yes, Princess, we surely are, aren't we?" she proclaimed softly.

I had never seen Mama appear any happier, as she was glowing when she left that room.

.............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Eight)

I awoke the following day to Mama and Mel standing in my doorway, giggling like two small school children, holding out pink panties. Mama whispered, "Mel said the first ones she gave you were pink, so whose do you want first?" I reached and took them both, and they turned and ran off, holding hands and giggling loudly.

After I had cum twice and pumped them both full, I made my deliveries and then thought this was going to be the best fucking summer ever! After lunch, Mel came to my room later that day and stuck her head in, "Hey, Loverboy, Mama has made her first decision."

"Yeah?" I asked eagerly.

"Yeah, she wants us all to masturbate together totally nude, and she wants you to cum on her tits."

"Oh, Mel, when?" I asked excitedly.

"Tonight, after Daddy goes to sleep."

"Mel?"

"Yeah, Alex?"

"Why do I feel like there is more you're not telling me?"

"I'm going to attempt to lick your cum off of her titties, silly," she giggled.

"Attempt to?" I asked.

"Yeah, she doesn't know yet, but we will see. I think she will love it, especially if I share it with her; I know I will," Mel said with a sly grin and a giggle, "Anyways, she will talk with you about it later. Feel it out for me, will you?" She shut the door, and I could hear her happily singing something as she went down the hallway.

Later that evening, just before supper, Mama tapped on my door and entered, closed, and locked the door behind her. After she kissed me softly, she pulled her shirt up, "Do you like Mama's big titties, honey?" When I nodded and said yes, she reached and pulled my hands up to them, and I gently played with her nipples. "Would you like to jerk off on them, baby? I would love that so much, sweetie. It would make me cum so hard for you and your sister."

"Sure, Mama, I would love that too, but you know Mel will want to lick it off of them. She already told me so?"

"Oh, my goodness," she said, as she brought her hand to her mouth, "You two do talk about everything, don't you? I hadn't thought of that yet, but it sounds like a wonderful idea. I can hardly wait," and she pulled her shirt down and kissed me again.

"Ok, it's a date, my sweet little Loverboy."

"Mama?" I questioned.

"Yes, baby?"

"Did Mel tell you to call me that?

"Why no, sweetie? Why do you ask that?"

"She calls me that too; I like it a lot," I replied with a huge grin.

I waited a few minutes and then texted Mel, "She's going to let you do it," I suddenly heard Mel squeal like a toddler from the other end of the hallway. Later that night, Mama held a hand in each of hers and led us to the pool house in her short nightshirt and panties, Mel in her short little nightie and panties, and me in my boxers and tee shirt.

"Mama?" Mel whispered, "Aren't you worried about Daddy waking up?"

"Oh no, Princess Mama drugged him," she exclaimed.

"What?" Alex and I both said and suddenly stopped dead in our tracks.

Mama giggled and said, "I just talked him into taking a couple of sleeping pills, my little darlings. It won't hurt him; besides, Daddy needs the rest," we all giggled quietly as we continued.

First, Mama pulled me to her and kissed me passionately and then removed my shirt and boxers and then stepped back, and she and Mel held hands and giggled as they admired my upright cock for a moment. Next, she turned and kissed Mel deeply, then slowly removed her nightie and panties, and I was awe-struck by Mel's pure beauty. Her pink puffy areolas and nipples curved up slightly on her pert c-cup tits, and they were simply fucking magnificent. I longed to hold them in my hands and suck on them. My mother was gorgeous, but Mel was just merely radiant.

Mama noticed me staring at them and quickly asked, "Mel, my sweet baby, will you kiss your brother and let him fondle your breast for me."

"Oh, thank you, Mama Mel said and rushed forward, fell into my arms, and kissed me hard as she quickly pulled my hands to her pink, puffy nipples. She sighed deeply and trembled beneath my touch.

A few moments later, mama pulled us both into her arms and said, "Listen, my sweet little cuties, you can touch and kiss each other anywhere you like. Mama is still a little cautious about herself, but let's not let the two of you go all the way just yet, my loves, ok?"

"Ok, Mama," we both chimed happily.

"Good now, why don't the both of you be a dear and take your old Mama's clothes off for her, will you?"

As I began raising her shirt over her head, Mel dropped to her knees in front of her and began peeling her wet panties down her legs at eye level with her sweet pussy. She still had not shaven yet.

"Oh, Mama Alex is so right," Mel said, "you look delicious down here."

"Oh baby, Mama wants it too, and I promise we will get there soon, ok, Princess?"

"You can play with it now, though, baby. If you like, you can play with it while your brother cums on Mama's titties, ok, sweetie?"

As Mama spread her legs for her, Mel suddenly slipped two fingers through her hot wet pink gash and quickly brought them to her lips and sucked them clean as she shivered in excitement. I felt as if Mel may have wanted to do that for some time now. Mama laid back and withered and moaned as Mel gently fingered her and ate her sweet secretions from her fingers. I stood over her on my knees and began pumping my dick over her big tits.

As I watched Mel use her other hand and pull her fingers through her wet pussy and then raise them to Mama's lips, I fucking lost it and sprayed her big titties down good.

I heard a grunt from deep within Mama as the first squirt of my warm jism hit her tits, and suddenly she screamed and was cumming with me as Mel whipped her clit back and forth with one hand and fed her, her juices with the other and my hot cum splashed to Mama's tits spurt after spurt and splattered across her big nipples. I observed as, a moment later, Mel climbed Mama's body and began dragging my cum to her with her tongue, and she eagerly lapped at Mel's mouth each time she delivered her a new wad.

When I could take no more, I screamed, "Mel, I'm going to cum again," and she rolled over, and I plastered her beautiful perky tits with another hot load, and now it was Mama's turn to feed Mel my warm splooge.

Mel reached and pulled me down and then guided my face between her legs, and as I licked and sucked on my sweet sister's sweet pussy and Mom watched and fingered herself, they were both soon cumming together again. Sometime after I lost count of the orgasms, we dragged ourselves back to the house at 4:30 that morning, completely exhausted.

I'm pretty sure Mel probably had the most orgasms, as she was a horny little vixen, but Mama was running a very close second to her.

.............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Nine)

"Mel?"

"Yeah, Alex?"

Do you think Mama is ever going to let me fuck you one day?"

She pressed her lips to mine and whispered, "Yes, Loverboy, very soon, maybe on vacation. Think you can wait that long?"

"Yes, Mel, I could wait forever for you," I replied.

I could see the tears welling up in her eyes, and her lips trembled as she said, "God, I fucking love you, Alex and kissed me passionately.

"Mel?"

"Yeah?"

"You think Mama will let me fuck her too?"

"Yeah, but it might be a while; she's not quite ready for that yet; she still won't let me eat her out yet either; she wants it from both of us badly, but she's still a little scared, you know. But don't worry about it, I'm working on it." she professed.

"Mel?"

"Yeah, Alex?"

"God, I fucking love you."

She giggled and said, "Yeah, I know, Loverboy, I know."

.............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Ten)

For as long as I can remember, we had been taking our family vacation the same three weeks of every year in the middle of November because Dad and I were avid outdoorsmen, which was the peak of the big game hunting season. We loaded up the RV and all of our hunting, fishing, and camping gear almost every year and headed off to some remote location, usually a cabin near a lake or a river. We would hunt in the mornings and evenings and fish through the middle of the day.

Mom and Mel always fussed about Dad's choice of location, but in the end, they would usually grin and bear it for us guys. They still fussed at us a little along the way, but we mostly vacationed in the deep South as none of us cared much for the cold weather, so they would lie out in the sun during the middle of the day whenever it was warm enough. They even enjoyed fishing from time to time.

Mom had become pretty good at it over the years. Mel, however, still needed someone to bait her hook for her. She was such a girl. But as we grew older, Dad would have to give in and take them to a beach at least every two years. Mel just insisted upon it.

His plans were quickly changing this year, as they were both pitching a fit for a July vacation and a trip to Florida, and they had teamed up on him, and he was quickly losing the battle.

Mel proclaimed that she would not be attending family vacation this year if we weren't going to a beach somewhere, and Mom practically threatened him with divorce. Before Dad even came close to considering giving in to them, I already knew we were beach-bound this year. As I said earlier, Mel pretty much ruled the roost, and with Mom's help, it was simply a given.

I knew Dad would probably fight them to the bitter end, but if he were being honest with himself, even he knew it was a lost cause. Come the middle of summer, we were going to the fucking beach whether we liked it or not. I was all for it, but I didn't dare tell him that. I didn't care where we went; I was just ready for a change of scenery and a chance to escape the city. As much as I still loved his vacations at eighteen years old, hunting and fishing were not my priorities anymore, and the beach was a great place to spend time with what had replaced them: Mom and Mel!

Dad preferred driving at night due to the lighter traffic, so it was a late evening when we departed on our beach vacation journey. Soon, it was dark, and Mama sat turned to the side in the seat with her back to the door facing Dad as he drove; she was keeping him occupied with mindless chatter for Mel and me.

I had been caressing Mel's clit in the dark backseat since shortly after nightfall, so when she let out a soft, slow moan, Mama reached and turned the stereo up a little; she knew Mel was already cumming beneath my hand. I peered in the dark and could see that Mama had extended her arm out between her seat and the back door and was squeezing tightly as she held Mel's hand while she bucked her hips and tossed about as she convulsed around my fingers.

Mel had already jerked me off a short time before and had bent over in the dark back seat and slurped my cum from the head of my cock when it was time to unload. The rear seat reeked of sex and Mel's wet little box as Mama reached back and cracked her window a little, and Mel's orgasm slowly subsided.

I could see Mama gently pinching one of her own nipples in the dark through her shirt as she held Mel's hand tightly and kept a close eye on Dad, and I knew she was probably contributing to the cause as she sat in her little loose-fitting cutoff shorts and pulled on her big stiff nipple.

When I drifted off to sleep and awoke a bit later, Mama had turned facing forward in her seat. Mel was sitting up close behind her and had her arm extended towards the front between the chair and the door just as Mama had done, and I knew Mel was gently playing with one of her enormous titties in the dark as we sliced through the warm night and barreled down the interstate.

We were headed for the deep south and Miami Beach, Florida. As usual, Mel had made the final decision about our destination. She had insisted upon it. Dad didn't care where we went anymore; he was just glad to be off work for a change, although he said he had been resting much better at night here lately. He had attributed it to the new mattress Mama had recently purchased for him, but we all knew better.

When we finally stopped for the night sometime after midnight, Dad presented Mel and me with a single room key with double beds. Mel just rolled her eyes at him and groaned in despair. We both knew what a cheapskate Dad could be sometimes, but it was all just for show as we were simply delighted with Dad's decision. We could see the envy in Mama's eyes as she sighed deeply.

"Now look here, guys," Dad said, "With Mel in college and Alex starting soon, money will be a little tight. Can't the two of you get along for a couple of weeks and share a room?"

Mel reached over and squeezed my dick through my shorts as she replied, "Yes, Daddy dearest, we will make do somehow, I guess."

"Good, now that's much better. You're beginning to grow up and think like an adult now, my little ray of Sunshine, and your mother and I are very proud of you," Dad replied.

"Thanks, Daddy Mama has been helping me with that. She has been a good influence on me here of late," and I saw Mama grin wickedly and snicker a little bit as she cut her eyes at Mel and mockingly licked her lips softly, then stuck her tongue out and winked at her. Mel giggled at her silliness and softly squeezed my cock again.

Dad had purchased adjoining rooms with interior access from one to the other. As soon as he hit the shower, Mama burst through the door, turned and locked it and gathered us in her arms, and said, "Oh my goodness, you two little devils got me hot back there in the car. Quick work your Mama over good before Daddy gets out of the shower will you, I desperately need to cum my sweet babies," as she stepped out of her short cutoffs. There was no sign of any panties.

Mel hit her knees in front of her and quickly deposited two fingers inside of her soppy wet pussy as I reached around from the back and attacked her clitoris with a passion. Mama stood and rode Mel's fingers with enthusiasm as I continuously hammered her hard, slick clit between my fingers. She suddenly collapsed and screamed softly and shook violently as we held her, and she spasmed in orgasm.

Later that night, after eating out Mel's pink little twat and making her cum twice and then feeding her another warm gooey biscuit, she curled up in a little ball in my arms, and we drifted off to sleep. When we awoke the following morning, Mel rearranged the blankets on the unslept bed just in case Dad entered our room. Every once in a while, she would, for no good reason, scream out some foul-mouthed profanity in my direction so he could hear her and then stand there with her hand over her mouth, laughing hysterically.