Panty Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all just for the show. She said we all had to keep up appearances for his sake; she was a brilliant girl. Mama and Mel spent the morning shopping while Dad slept in, as we would arrive at our destination later that night anyway, so there was no rush.

When they arrived back from shopping, half of the entire back seat area was crammed with everything from groceries to suntanning products, picnicking supplies, and beach and pool toys. There was even a volleyball and net in there somewhere.

Mel stepped out of the car, grinning from ear to ear, winked at me, and then whispered, "Our mother is a motherfucking freak. You do know that don't you? Watch this shit, will you? She laughed hysterically."

"Susan, how will they ride back there like that?" Dad asked with a chuckle.

"We're going to put it all upfront with you, dear, and I will ride in the back with them. It will be fun." Mama said with a giggle as she slapped him on the ass and winked at me.

"You know the A/C always freezes you to death back there, dear," he replied.

"Already thought about that too, dear," she said, reaching into the big pile of goods, pulling out a new blanket, and saying, "Ta-da," and again winked at me as Mel giggled loudly and suddenly poked me in the ribs.

Then, for a brief moment, as Mel bent over in a fit, I thought she was going to collapse and roll around on the ground in laughter as Mama said, "But you will have to keep the stereo turned up a bit, dear I can hardly hear it back there I think I may be losing my hearing." I could tell it was all she could do not to laugh herself as she cut her eyes at Mel and giggled with her lightly under her breath.

"Oh yeah, dear, I almost forgot I got you some more of those sleeping pills you asked for, too, since you will miss your new mattress on our trip." I thought Mel would die right there on the spot! I suddenly thought with a laugh that girls are much more intelligent than you may think.

Since we all knew Mel and I would be sharing a room alone for the next two weeks, it didn't need to be said that Mama would sit in the middle between us as we set out to complete our journey. Mama openly held both of our hands and squeezed softly as Dad fastened his seatbelt and asked." Ok, are we all set?" And off we went.

Mel and I soon drifted off to sleep as we had not gotten much the night before, and Mom soon followed as she had admitted earlier that she had not gotten much sleep either as she had laid in bed until late and fingered herself while listening to Mel's soft moans through the wall, as I ate her out. I awoke a couple of hours later to see Mel with that 'I'm about to cum in my pants' look again, and Mama was spreading out the blanket over us as she said, "Well, I do believe it's starting to get a little drafty in here already."

I expected to hear Mel laugh and giggle, but when I glanced over at her, it was easy to see that, at the moment, she was entirely consumed by pure lust, and there was a fire burning deep in her green eyes as she sat quietly, trembling and sucking on her fingers. I looked down just before she laid the blanket over our legs and noticed that Mama's shorts were already unbuttoned, and I thought they must have started without me as I slept.

It was still quite a while before dark, but we all felt relatively safe playing beneath the blanket as we knew Dad had to keep his eyes on the road mostly. I watched as first Mama and then Mel raised their ass from the seat slightly and gently slipped their shorts down over their legs and let them fall softly to the floorboard, where they quietly kicked them off their feet.

I quickly determined that Mama and Mel had done quite a bit of planning on their little shopping trip, as neither seemed to be wearing any panties. I felt Mama spread her legs wide, and soon she had my cock out and was pumping it slowly as her eyes suddenly glazed over slightly, and I felt her begin to tremble as Mel's hand moved quickly in her lap beneath the blanket. I knew she was already about to cum on Mel's fingers just any moment now.

I quickly asked Dad to turn the stereo up a bit, and Mama laid her head on my shoulders and whispered with a ragged, raspy breath, "Oh, thank you, my sweet baby. You read your old mama pretty well, don't you? As Dad turned it up, she squeezed my cock tightly and bucked her hips, and let out a loud squeaky whimper in my ear, and Mel suddenly brought her off sharply as our Mama sat there just three feet behind our dad and shook like a rag doll.

Just a bit later, as I groaned and then plastered the underside of the blanket, I saw Mel reach and grab the back of the front passenger seat with one hand and shove her hips forward onto Mama's fingers as she covered her mouth with the other and screamed into it softly. I knew Mama had also completed her task between Mel's legs.

When we pulled into our destination later that night, the underside of the blanket above me was a slick, wet mess, and the seat cushion beneath Mama and Mel was thoroughly soaked through. It had been quite a ride.

............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Eleven)

"Guess what, Loverboy?" Mel burst with excitement as tears of joy ran down her cheeks, and I could tell she was so happy about something that she could barely contain herself.

"What?"

She suddenly clapped her hands together and began to jump up and down and screamed, "Mama says you can fuck me tomorrow night after Daddy goes to sleep; she says he has a big day scheduled for himself, and he will be bone tired and out like a light!"

She squealed again, ran, threw herself into my arms, stood on her tiptoes, trembling, kissed me passionately, and whispered in my ear, "Oh Alex, it's going to be the best night of our life. I can't wait to feel you inside of me. I will die if tomorrow night doesn't get here quickly enough."

I was the happiest man alive at that moment, and as I stiffened beneath my shorts and poked against Mel, she reached and slipped her hand inside of them and grasped my cock tightly. She pulled my face down to hers and looked me in the eye. As the tears began to stream down her face and her lips trembled uncontrollably, she softly whispered in the most serious tone I have ever heard her use, "I love you, Alex."

As I tried to reply, she squeezed my cock hard and gave it a little jerk, and spurted, "No, Alex, I'm being serious here. I fucking love you. I'm not kidding this time, Alex; you are my knight in shining armor and make my heart flutter." Then in a not-so-serious tone, she squeezed my cock again and giggled, "Not to mention how you make me flutter between my legs," and then kissed me softly but intensely.

"I will always love you, Mel. You know that, right?"

She softly put her lips back to mine and, in a severe tone, whispered, "Yes, Yes I do, Loverboy, and I will always be yours."

"Mel?"

"Yes, my love?"

"What about birth control? You're not on the pill, are you?" Should I get some condoms?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. I hadn't thought much about that yet. Better let me talk to Mama, ok?"

"Sure, Mel, she will know exactly what to do. I love you, Mel."

She took my hand, "I love you too, Killer. Now let's find something to eat. I'm fucking starving."

Mel woke me up shortly after daylight the following day, and after kissing me and telling me good morning, she shook her finger at me and said, "No cumming for you today, mister, not until tonight, you got it?"

"Yes, dear," I responded, and she giggled at my silliness.

"What about Mama? You know her, Mel? She's going to be sniffing around for some cum soon?"

"I already scolded her on the matter; she laughed at me and said I was definitely her daughter." Besides, I think Daddy may have dosed her up pretty well last night himself," she giggled.

"How do you know that Mel?" I laughed.

"She tells me stuff like that now; she says Daddy has a huge dick. Did you know that, Alex?"

"Yeah, I have seen it a couple of times when he was pissing in the woods. It's pretty big."

"Mama said that motherfucker is ten inches long, Alex!"

"Wow, that is fucking huge, Mel," I replied.

"Yeah, I know. It makes me wet just thinking about it."

"OK, Mel, what's going on? What's on your mind now?" I asked.

"Hmm, I'm not exactly sure just yet, Alex, but I'll let you know as soon as it comes to me," she responded. "Oh yeah, and Mama said that Daddy says fucking with a condom is like taking a shower with a raincoat on, doesn't sound like much fun, does it?"

"I burst out laughing, "No, it surely doesn't."

She looked at me with a twisted grin, and I said, "OK, Mel, tell me what it is this time; I know there's something you're not telling me about, isn't there?"

She suddenly lit up like a bright bulb and clapped her hands together loudly, and then squealed like a baby, "Mama says you can wait until the very last minute then pull out and cum in her mouth, "Oh Alex, I'm so excited! She said she would get me some birth control just as soon as we get back home."

'"Oh, Mel, you're the greatest Sister in the whole fucking wide world!' I spouted.

.............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Twelve)

Later that evening, after Dad returned from golfing, he and I were sitting out by the pool having a beer. Mel came out in her new bikini and sat in Dad's lap and, put her arms around his neck, kissed him on the cheek, then laid her head down on his chest, "Thank you for bringing me to the beach, Daddy. I love you," and then she wiggled her tiny ass against him then stood up and very slowly walked away.

A few minutes later, Dad excused himself to go to the bathroom. I'm pretty sure he went to rub one out; if you could have seen Mel in that bikini, I'm sure you would understand my confidence in this matter because if she hadn't already forbidden me from cumming that day, I would have gone and rubbed one out too!

"Mama?"

"Yes, Princess?"

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Why, of course, sugar, come and sit down."

"Mama, I don't know exactly why I did it, but I think it's because you told me Daddy had a big dick."

"Why you did you what, baby?"

"Mama, I just went out by the pool in my bikini and sat down in Daddy's lap and wiggled my ass around."

Susan reached quickly and snatched Mel's hand up and squeezed it tight and, in a very sexy, sultry voice, said, "Oh Princess, oh baby, if you keep talking like that, you're going to make your Mama go masturbate. Now, please tell me more!"

Mel burst out laughing momentarily, and then they giggled at Mom's joke.

.............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Thirteen)

Mel lay beneath me with those pink, puffy nipples pointing straight up with tears running down her cheeks. Mama had her hand wrapped around my cock, and she slowly guided the head of it to Mel's slick wet opening.

"Now remember baby," Mama said, "she's a tiny delicate flower, and you have to be very gentle with her at first, but if you take your time and go slowly, I promise you, baby, she will open her pedals and let you in. Mama will be right beside you, baby, when you need her. Pull out and turn this way a bit, and Mama will take care of the rest, baby. Now give her what she wants, sweetie, nice and slow, but give it to her.

"It's probably not going to take long, Mama. I'm about to cum now, "I grunted.

"That's ok, baby. Go ahead and get that first one out of the way. You have the rest of the night to please her if necessary. Mama will be right here, ok?"

As she softly massaged Mel's tits, I think I must have been being a little too gentle because not long after Mel's hymen was a thing of the past, she grabbed me by my hips and shoved hers upward and moaned loudly, "Oh Alex, oh baby oh fuck me Alex oh baby please fuck me," and from there on out I did my very best to oblige her.

"Mama!" I screamed and quickly pulled my cock from Mel and spun around; suddenly, my cock was in Mama's warm mouth, and I was pumping my hot seed down her throat. I fucked Mel two more times that night while Mama sucked her pink puffy nipples with a passion, and Mel came each time. I gave Mama another hot load, and then I pumped the last one down Mel's own tight little throat. It was a glorious night, and we all drifted off to sleep that night with tears running down our cheeks and huge smiles on our faces.

............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Fourteen)

"Princess baby, come here quick and sit down. Mama has some big news for you, and I think you will like it. First, I need to tell you that I have decided to let Alex fuck me sometime before we head home. Are you ok with that baby?"

"Oh yes, Mama," Mel squealed happily, "he's been wanting that so much; he will be thrilled to death."

"Yes, baby and Mama have also wanted it bad."

Mama put her hand on Mel's cheek and said, "Oh baby, Mama hasn't forgotten about you either, and your time with her is coming very soon, I promise; oh, Princess Mama wants to taste you so very badly."

Mel's pussy suddenly fluttered a little as it began to dampen, "It's ok, Mama; I know you love me, and I can wait my turn."

"Oh no, Princess, no, it's not like that. It's not like that at all. I learned something significant last night and need to tell you about it now; this is the part you'll like." Mel perked up and listened closely as she continued, "Baby, when you and Alex left and went to the club last night, I left your father here for a bit to get some Chinese take-out. Baby, when I returned, your father wasn't in our room, and he doesn't know that I saw him when I cracked the adjoining door and peeked into yours and Alex's room."

Mel's heart began racing, "Seen him what Mama, what was Daddy doing in our room last night?"

"Oh, baby, your Daddy had the crotch of your bikini bottoms pressed to his nose and mouth, and he was jerking off with them!

"Ohhh, Mama ohhh Mama."

"Yes, baby, oh yes, I know what you're thinking, and you're very correct; this means your Daddy wants to fuck you!"

Stealing Mama's joke, Mel said, "Oh Mama, if you keep talking like that, you're going to make me go masturbate; now please tell me more, and they both laughed at Mel's humor.

"So, you see, my precious baby, my sleeping with Alex first isn't about me choosing him first over you. Oh no, Princess, I could never do that, sweetie. You know I would love to take you both at once, but I think this is the only way to get your father to allow Alex to fuck me. I don't think your father or Alex would feel comfortable being in the same room together for the first time. Do you see where I am coming from, baby?"

"You see, baby, we must give them a little room at first, men are quite a bit different when it comes to delicate matters such as this, but they will work it out quickly amongst themselves after they fuck us and then realize they both know all about it; you can bet your sweet ass on that!"

Mel was beaming, "Oh yes, Mama, oh yes, it all makes perfect sense. Oh, I love you, Mama, you're the best mother in the whole fucking wide world, and they both laughed hysterically together at Mel's colorful language.

"Now we have some planning to do over the next couple of days if we are going to pull this off before we head back home, and if things go well, we won't have to hide under a blanket on that long ride back," mama said while giggling like a child with a lollipop.

"Mama?" Mel asked.

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you think I can take all of Daddy's big cock?"

"Oh yes, baby, not all of it at first, but he is a very gentle man and will have you there soon enough. Don't worry about that. I will be in the next room with Alex if you need me; you call out, ok, Princess?

"Ok, Mama, I will," Mel said.

"Mama?" She continued.

"Yes, baby?"

"All kidding aside, I do need to cum after hearing all this. Think you could help me out?"

"Oh, of course, my little Princess, come here and let your old Mama take care of you."

............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Fifteen)

"Alex?"

"Yeah, Mel?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, Mel, what's up? You seem worried."

"I am a little worried, Alex. You see, I have been thinking about fucking Daddy, Alex. How does that make you feel?"

Well, gee, Mel, I know that he loves you the same as I do, and I'm pretty damn sure he would love to fuck you just as I do."

She suddenly cried uncontrollably, "You know I love you with all my heart, Alex, and I won't do it if you say so."

I gently pulled her to me and kissed her, "Mel, I could never take this away from you; I couldn't live with myself if I ever thought you were unhappy because of me. I love you and Dad, and it's not going to hurt me if that's what you are asking; I would do anything to see you happy, Mel."

"Oh, Alex, I am happy. I am so very fucking happy, and it's all because of you and Mama, and now I would just like to see Daddy happy too. It's just not right to keep all of this from him. It would hurt him so badly if he ever found out. Do you understand, Alex?"

"Yes, Mel, I understand completely. Daddy needs you too, you know?"

"Oh, Alex, you are the fucking best. I love you so much."

"Mel?"

"Yeah, Alex?"

"Do you think I could watch?"

"Oh, Alex, you know I would never do this without you, right? You do know that, right Alex?"

She wrapped her arms around me and said, "Alex, you're going to be in the next room, and you can watch all you want. You know there is nothing I would love better, but I'm afraid you may be a little busy that night yourself."

"What do you mean, Mel?"

"Oh, Alex, Mama will be in there with you."

"Is she going to watch too?" I asked.

Mel laughed hysterically a moment and then pulled me tighter to her and said, "Oh Alex, my sweet Loverboy, Mama's going to give you some pussy silly."

'Oh, Mel, do you mean it? Do you really, really mean it?"

Mel took my hand, "Yes, Killer, I really, really mean it. Now let's go to our room. I want you to fuck me really, really good before Mama and Daddy get back," she giggled.

.............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Sixteen)

When Mama entered her and Dad's room with the bikini bottoms that she had finger-banged Mel in, we both knew that she was going to present them to Dad as a gift from Mel, along with a request for him to: "Fill them up for her and send them back please." She was in there for a spell, and Mel and I were beginning to worry a bit when she finally emerged with a massive grin on her face, carefully cupping the crotch of the tiny bikini bottoms in the palms of both hands.

Mel squealed with delight as Mama carefully transferred them to her, "Oh baby, your father was so excited he came in them twice for you!"

Mel spoke in her lust-filled 'I'm about to cum in my pants voice' and asked, "He wasn't upset at all, Mama?

"Oh no, baby, he was a little shocked at first, but your father is completely addicted to pussy, and once he learned that you wanted him to stuff you like a Thanksgiving turkey with that big cock, why he just couldn't help himself any longer." We laughed hysterically at Mama's joke, but Mel was careful not to spill any of her prize. I left the two of them alone as they sat on the bed, stuck a hand down each other's shorts, and began sharing Dad's tremendous gift of warm splooge.