Panty Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.............................................................................................................................................................

(Chapter Seventeen)

At some point, well into the event and after the first go around, Mama got up and opened the adjoining door wide and left it that way and came back to the bed and crawled up on my rock-hard cock to ride it again and fuck me for a second time. From the next room, I could hear the bed springs squeaking loudly and the headboard pounding against the wall with force and Mel's screams and deep guttural grunts along with loud, lusty moans and groans as Dad pounded away at her sweet pink little pussy with that massive cock of his.

I hoped he had been much gentler with her at first because right then, at that moment, Dad was fucking the holy hell out of Mel. Moments later, I heard her scream, "Oh Daddy, oh Daddy, I'm going to cum again. I'm going to cum again for you, Daddy!"

After she came, Dad just couldn't take it anymore and soon pulled out and blew his nut across her tits as Mel begged loudly, "Oh Daddy, please cum on my titties, please, Daddy. I want you to watch me eat it, Daddy, please!"

Moments later, they were silent as Mama continued to ride my cock and suddenly began to shake and tremble, and I knew Dad was lying there next to Mel, listening to Mom and I fucking and watching Mel scoop up and suck his thick load from her fingers.

"Oh yes, baby boy, give your Mama what she wants. Give it to her now, sweetie, make me cum again, baby, make your Mama cum hard for you again," and she suddenly spasmed as I began to fill her up, and we came together very loudly!"

Deep into the night, one side would lay quietly while resting and listen to the other side fuck their brains out through the open door, and then vice versa.

At some point in the wee hours of the morning, Dad carried a sleeping Mel in his arms and placed her in the bed beside Mom and me as we slept. Then he gently took Mama by the hand and led her back to their room, where they left the door open; their loud passion awoke Mel and me, and we lay there in the dark, kissing and giggling softly as we listened to our dad fuck the ever-loving shit out of our mother!

It was one hell of a night that we will never forget! We all slept in late the next morning, but sometime later that day, Dad came to me and said, "Son, we need to have a talk. I hear you have been fucking my wife!" After a rather uncomfortable pause, he suddenly slapped me on the back, laughed and said, "Well, now, aren't you just a chip off of the old fucking block!" He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly as we laughed together, "I love you, Son, way more than you will ever know."

The End

All comments, positive or negative, are welcome and undoubtedly appreciated.

.............................................................................................................................................