All Comments on 'Panty Love'

by Trialbasis

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Loved your obsession...

Loved you panty story. Not much into wearing my wife's panties, but love having them to smell, lick and jack-off in after she has worn them. She shares in my fetish and is always making messes in her panties to satisfy me. Most all of our love-making involves her wearing panties...regular ones or crotchless ones. She love me to lick the crotch of them while she is wearing them, then pull it aside and continue to tongue bathe her pussy. She will even pull them aside as my cock enters her. I fill her with my cum, she pull the material back in place and allows our love juices to leak from her and into the crotch of the panty for me to pleasure myself with at a later time. Your story was the best...please keep 'em "cumming"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

I love the sight of a man in panties, so this story gave me some great mental images...thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Panty Love

Great story. Nothing like a good pair of panties with the sweet aruoma of a womans scent to go along with them.

wvaman123wvaman123almost 20 years ago
I Love Panties too

I beleive a lot of men have fantasies of Women dressing us in Sexy Panties I know I do!! Wooo Hooooo

Great Story

Terry oxox wvaman123@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
panties

wearing panties makes my cock very hard. love to jackoff in my panties and suck my cum out of them. your story was so hot that i filled my panties with hot cum.

SindaSindaalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent story! Well written and touched on several of my own fantasies! Definitely going into the bookmark bin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent...

I love it!...SO EROTIC!!!

fireguy365fireguy365over 13 years ago
Panty love

Very nice story with lots of panty play. It's hard to type with only one hand, the other is taking care of business because your story got it hard enough to drive nails.

Love to read more, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Desciptive and readable -most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

This was very well written...I loved it..thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very good! Nothing better than expressing your love and desires through your fetish. Panties are a wonderful additon to sex and fore play. Very erotic story, loved it and can't wait to read what happened tomorrow!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Nine years....

After reading this story and then the old comments, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had read and left a comment on it nine years ago, although under a different avatar. It is still as sexy and exciting as it was then and I'm sure I enjoyed it as much as I did last time. Thanks.....again!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Another Classic

TrialBasis, you are a well crafted, prolific writer of an experience/subject that is my everything...Panties, and Christine's Lingerie Fetish. A decades long obsession with lovely feminine "Dainties"....Mmmm!!! Why shouldn't it be "acceptable" for Men to be "in touch" with their feminine "Sensual Psyche" and enjoy the intense sensations that Crossdressing can enable???

Thx for all of your deep descriptive tales....they're....simply.....Purrfect....for this. relentless PantyBoi........... xoxoxo ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous