Panty Trap Pt. 14

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
766 words
4.54
2.2k
2

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was turning into quite a hot make out session with our hands exploring each other's bodies and our kissing getting quite passionate. I was quite worked up and ready for things to move to the next step when we heard the lock in the front door. We both froze momentarily before she said, "Oh shit Chloe is back. Quick get dressed."

She quickly threw me my clothes as I said, "My underwear!"

"No there's no time. Put your clothes on unless you want Chloe to know you're a little panty boy." She said as she picked up my boxers and stuffed them out of sight.

I quickly pulled my shirt and cargo shorts on over the silky bright pink panties I had on and managed to get them on just in time as seconds later the door opened and Chloe came in. She gave us both a slightly knowing grin telling us that our attempts to look innocent weren't convincing. A little more relief came over me as Chloe was quickly followed by two other relatively attractive girls.

We all sat down, and the girls began chatting amiably as I tried to will the hardon in my shorts and panties to die down. I was having no success being surrounded by four good looking girls. My hardon was beginning to ache.

After some time, my girl snuggled up to me as we continued to chat with her friends and began running her finger around the waistband of my shorts. Chloe and the others caught on to what she was doing and cast knowing smirks our way. My hardon that had only partially subsided came back to full force and started throbbing inside their silky prison.

I tried to shift to get my cock to move but didn't want to be too obvious. The small movement was enough to rub the silk across my shaft and drive me crazy. The lace also tickled the inside of my legs making adding to my arousal.

She continued to gently trace the front of my shorts and chat with her friends as if nothing was going on. I was trying my best not to squirm as after several minutes of this my cock felt like a blimp in my panties that was ready to blow like the Hindenburg. I knew I had to do something at this point, so I took her hand in both of mine and rubbed it affectionately.

She gave me a knowing smirk as she put her head on my shoulder and began rubbing my chest with her other hand. She pulled her hand out of mine and moved it back to trace my waist. Then as if that wasn't enough to keep me rock hard, she petted and squeezed my junk through my shorts. My pulse began to race as I struggled to hide my increasing arousal under the girls' knowing smirks.

My erection began to throb and pulse uncontrollably under her squeezing, and I began to pant as the girls quit talking and just watched as she teased me. She continued to squeeze and rub me through my shorts as Chloe and her companions giggled at my predicament.

I was scared to death I was going to cream my shorts but was unable to stop her because it felt way too good. I never imagined, though I probably should have, what happened next. After teasing me for what felt like ages and keeping me on the edge of blowing my sizable load, she pulled my shirt up and with an expert motion unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts before parting them and giving her friends an unobstructed view of my throbbing hardon stretching the silky pink panties to the breaking point.

I burned with embarrassment as the girls howled with laughter as they got an eyeful of my panty clad crotch complete with precum seeping out in globs. I was frozen in mortification as the girls laughed their asses off. Then just when I thought it wouldn't get any worse, she cupped her hand around my hardon and began to stroke again.

To add to my humiliation, it only took a few strokes from her before my cock was blowing like Old Reliable and soaking my panties in cum. My whole body shook as my overfull balls emptied themselves all over my panties and began running down my legs. The last thing I remember is all four girls howling with laughter as the looked and pointed at my soaked panty clad groin area before completely passing out from humiliation and the intense orgasm.