Panty Trap Pt. 15

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
1.3k words
4.4
2.8k
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into the park as the sun was beginning to set on what had turned out to be a beautiful summer night. I for the most part had a really good time and she seemed to be really into me. I say had a good time for the most part because the only thing I could have gone without was the massive erection I had that was currently straining against the silk and lace panties I was wearing.

Yes, you read that right I was wearing silk and lace panties, coral pink silk and lace panties to be exact. How came I to be wearing pink silk and lace panties you may ask. The answer is simple, this girl I was with asked me to wear them and was way too hot to resist. What I didn't expect was for them to keep me so damn hard. I barely got them up around my waist before my cock started growing. Every movement rubbed the silk along my shaft and kept me at least semi hard. Between the panties and the girl who gave them to me being an ever so subtle tease and I had been at least semi hard for hours on end now.

I was really ready to go somewhere that had a bed with this girl, but she said she wanted to take a twilight stroll and I just couldn't say no to her cute innocent smile. So, we were walking along the sidewalk holding hands while I tried to ignore the tingling, and throbbing sensations pulsing through my cock and the silk panties rubbed along its length.

As we neared the other end of the park, we spotted a circular bench that wrapped around a large oak tree along the edge of the woods. When she spotted it, she let go of my hand and scampered over to it and moved around to the other side to where I couldn't see her. I sped up a little and made my way around the tree to see her sitting on the back side of the bench. Once she saw me, she gave me an inviting grin and patted the wooden seat inviting me to join her.

As I sat down, she said, "This is perfect."

"Perfect for what?" I asked.

"Perfect for this!" she said. And before I knew what was happening, she turned around me straddling me with her thighs and grabbing my face with her hands and pressing her lips up against mine. I barely had time to react and return the kiss before her hands released my face and dove for my crotch.

As she rapidly undid my belt and pants she said, "Perfect for this too!" In a flash my pants were wide open and my erection pressing forward as best it could still encased in its pink silk and lace prison. I was suddenly scared to death that someone would come around and see what we were doing but at the same time was way too horny to stop now.

"Wow baby!" she purred as she took in the view of my erection straining against the frilly underwear I was wearing. "I see you like wearing my panties!" I felt heat rise in my face and apparently, she noticed because she said in a sweet voice, "Don't be embarrassed baby, you're not the first guy who's gotten a woodie in my panties." This should have worried me but again I was too far gone to think about that.

The next second she stood up and grabbed the bottoms of the legs of my pants and motioned for me to raise up. I did and she pulled my pants off the rest of the way before forcing her hands under my shirt and pulling it off of me leaving me with nothing but the panties on. "Aren't you worried somebody is going to see...?!" I asked. Before I could finish the question, she was on me again giving me another passionate kiss and cupping her hand around my raging hard erection. I gasped as she ended the kiss.

"Oh god damn!" I cried as she gave my cock a long hard stroke through the silky panties. As her hand moved over my silk encased cock it swelled and throbbed like I had never felt before. She smirked at me, and I followed her gaze down to my crotch where I watched her smear her forefinger and thumb over the spot of precum that was rapidly getting bigger and wetter.

She started gently stroking my cock as she said, "What a bad boy, getting your panties all wet!"

"I can't help it! They feel way too fucking good!" I panted as she continued to very gently stroke my hardon. I leaned back into the tree as she gave me another wicked sexy grin.

"That's it baby just kick back, and I'll help you relax. You're so worked up down here!" she said coyly. I shut my eyes and just after felt her hand move down to my balls that by that point felt like overfilled water ballons ready to pop.

"Oh shit!" I cried as she tickled them before giving them a gentle squeeze. My cock was throbbing and tingling out of control. It's nothing short of a miracle that I didn't blow my load as she continued to squeeze, massage, and tickle my balls. She clearly had plenty of practice and was an expert at keeping a guy on edge without pushing him over it.

I pressed back harder into the tree and my eyes rolled back as she let off my balls and she ran her fingernail up my shaft. "Oh fuck!" I moaned as her fingernail running up my shaft sent an intense pulse through my cock. After she ran her fingernail up and down my cock a couple more times I couldn't help but start to squirm. I hadn't been this worked up since my days as a horny college student, but that's another story.

I was panting almost out of control as she gave me her patented wicked yet totally sexy grin before saying, "I'll bet you're just dying for some relief. I've always wondered what it's like to be a guy and be so worked up that he'd do almost anything for relief. That's where you are now aren't you?!"

"Uh huh." I muttered.

"You want me to quit being a tease baby?" she asked as she started massaging my erection again.

"Please!" I whimpered.

She gave me a cheshire grin before saying, "Ok baby, but remember you asked for it." Before I could react, she started rapidly stroking and squeezing my erection. In its super worked up state it only took a few seconds of this before it blew like Mount Vesuvius. My hips involuntarily bucked and my whole body shook at the intensity of the orgasm. My cock felt like a cannon going off at it shot what felt like gallons of cum all over my panties, stomach and down my legs.

She didn't stop rubbing until every drop of cum was drained from my overfilled balls. By the time she was done my whole groin area was dripping with my cum and it was dripping in thick fat streams down my legs. My whole body suddenly felt weak, and I was ready to pass out. I was barely aware of her giving me one more kiss before saying, "Goodnight baby!"

I sat there for several minutes trying to fight the drowsiness that was quickly coming over me. As I regained my senses, I realized she was gone and so were my clothes. So, I was on this park bench with nothing on but silky pink panties that were waterlogged in my cum. Panic was setting in, and I was wondering how I was going to get out of this jam when I heard several female voices in conversation approaching. One of them saying, "Let's sit on that circular bench over there. We can watch the sun set through the woods." Oh boy I thought.