Panty Trap Pt. 16

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
1k words
4.1
3.6k
3

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled into the parking lot of her apartment complex and slowly got out of the car. I walked her to the door hoping and hoping she would invite me in. I had been hard, well more like rock hard, for hours and hours. Actually, I'd been hard ever since I put the panties and pantyhose, she had given me to wear when I picked her up. She said she liked to see how kinky guys wanted to get with her right off the bat and I certainly wasn't about to object when I saw her standing there in her skimpy black dress showing a massive amount of leg and just a splash of pink lace outlining her breasts.

The silky baby pink panties wrapped around my cock and the stretchy nylon pantyhose wrapped around my legs created sensations from my chest where the top of the pantyhose rose up to all the way down to my feet and kept me perpetually hard since I put them on. Going to the bathroom at one point during dinner was an adventure and I had to lock myself in s stall and not only let my erection simmer down to pee but had a time getting the pantyhose down to I could extract my cock from them and the panties. And the only reaction when I finally got back to the table and telling her what I dealt with was her asking if I had torn the pantyhose as I felt her foot run up my led under the table. That naturally sent more arousal through my body and quickly rehardened my dick.

It was much the same at the movie and the walk to the park with repeat adventures in the bathroom at each where I was kicking myself for drinking too many sodas. We ended up making out a little behind the tree in the park which certainly did nothing to dampen the arousal that had been building up in my system for the past several hours. Then to add to my arousal on the way back to her apartment she took my right hand while I drove and instead of just holding it like I thought she would proceeded to kiss each finger before putting each of them in her mouth and sucking them. At that point I straight out asked her if she was trying to drive me crazy and she merely giggled before resuming sucking of my fingers.

So, naturally when we got back to her place, I was more than ready for action, but unfortunately for me she wasn't and said she was tired. She pushed me up against her door before she pressed her lips against mine for a hot passionate kiss. As we passionately kissed I felt her hand run up my crotch a couple of times and as we broke briefly from the kiss, I heard what I assume was her fingernail click up my zipper. After a few more kisses ranging from hot and steamy to slow and sensual she smiled at me and said she had a really good time before telling me goodnight, but not before giving my cock one more squeeze through my pants as if she was hoping to make me embarrass myself.

Once I told her goodnight I couldn't get back to my place fast enough. All I could think of was getting the panties and pantyhose off of me and pulling what I could only imagine would be the biggest nut since I was a horny frat boy. My cock was throbbing constantly from over 6 hours of constant erection and a good portion of it full erection thanks to her. I got to my place and practically ran from my car into my apartment. I shut the door behind me and made straight to the bedroom with my plan in mind of how this would all go down. She had given me her panties, so I was going to use them to pull this massive nut.

I dropped my keys, wallet, etc. clumsily on my dresser before practically ripping my shirt and undershirt off and tossing it to the side. My shoes came next along with my belt. I quickly undid the button on the top of my pants and made to unzip them but when I did the zipper wouldn't budge. I gave it a couple more hefty tugs, but it still wouldn't budge.

I started to panic a little now wondering what in world was going on as I continued to struggle with the zipper. My first thought was maybe the pantyhose had gotten caught in it last time I used the bathroom and I tried to bend down to examine it without much luck. As continued to fight with the zipper and try to see why it was stuck, I heard my phone beep. I picked it up and looked at it and saw a message from her. I opened it to see a picture of an open tube of superglue with a glob of it on the tip and a message.

The message read: Hi Baby! I hope you're having fun right now trying to get yourself unzipped. I'll bet you're dying to reach that throbbing hardon between your legs! The thought of you struggling with your zipper has me in stitches! So close yet so far away! You horny boys are so easy to trap! Have a good night, Baby! Kisses!

I read the message a couple of times and couldn't believe I had been had. As I sat wondering how I was going to get out of this pickle two situations between my legs made themselves clearly known. Hours of pent-up arousal turned into a dull ache in my cock and balls, and I knew all out blue balls was coming if I didn't get some relief soon. And as if that wasn't enough to make me desperate my bladder gave notice that it needed to be emptied again soon to. Crap, crap, crap I thought to myself as I grabbed my phone to see what google could tell me about removing superglue.