Panty Trap Pt. 17

Story Info
A guy falls into a sexy trap.
1.1k words
4.43
2.5k
1
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You would probably say that hitting on a girl when you've got a girlfriend is dangerous business. And I would agree, but I was a horny college boy and just couldn't resist the opportunity to double dip. My girlfriend's buddy was simply irresistible, and I had to try my luck.

At first, she put me off and I should have let it go and been happy she didn't tell my girlfriend about it. But she was just way too sexy, and my penis wouldn't let me give up, so I kept trying. Finally, she said agreed if I wore her panties to the party, we were all going to be at that weekend. I was a little hesitant but really wanted some of her pussy, so I agreed. It felt oddly kinky to be agreeing to wear another girls' panties and in the same kinky way I was looking forward to it. A few days before the party she gave me the panties to wear and just looking at them got me hard. They were lavender purple with little white flowers printed on them.

In an odd way even though I was nervous about wearing her panties I was also looking forward to it. Any chance I could over the days leading up to the party I pulled her panties out from my drawer where I hid them under my own undies and examined them and imagined wearing them. I could have tried them on beforehand, but my kinky mind wanted to wait until that night to slip them on.

I picked up my girl and we went to the party greatly looking forward to a side diversion at some point during the night. The silky panties felt better than I had imagined, and I barely got them up around my waist before my erection was full staff and making an impressive tent in them. This probably should have embarrassed me, but I was way too horny for this girl to care.

The party was fun, but I was getting more horny by the second with her teasing me every chance she got when my girl wasn't looking. I knew she was hot but had no idea she reveled in being a cock tease to. Adding a few drinks to the equation and I was definitely ready for a diversion. We had it all planned out where we could make a discreet exit without raising anyone's suspicions, especially my girlfriend's.

I was about to press the button on the diversion, when the party hostess suggested a round of seven minutes in heaven. Straws were quickly drawn, and the object of my desire and I were chosen. I couldn't believe my luck when she led me into the closet.

Once in the closet our lips quickly crashed together as she said, "I've waited all night for this." I wasn't about to argue with her as I returned the kiss and moved my hands to push her shirt up. I felt her hands push under my shirt and push it up to get it off of me. I helped her pull my shirt off and let it drop. I then felt her unzip my shorts and let them drop. I kicked them out of the way as I felt her hand cup around my erection.

"Wow baby, I see you like wearing my panties." she said.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as she squeezed again.

"Is that all you can think about?" she said teasingly.

I had no idea how long we had been in there, but I knew I didn't want to waste what we had left. I wanted desperately to get in her pants, but it was impossible to move with her massaging my cock through her panties. All I could do is lean against the wall and bask in what she was doing.

I shut my eyes, I'm not sure why since it was dark, and I couldn't see anyway and let her work her magic. After a few minutes of stroking and squeezing my cock was ready to blow in the biggest load of cum I could imagine, and I had blown some pretty big loads before. As I continued to bask in the pleasure of her teasing, suddenly the closet door was pulled open and I looked out to see everyone gazing in with my girlfriend at the front of the pack.

Before I could fully register what was happening my partner in the closet was grabbing my arm and pushing me out of the closet. My foot caught the corner of the doorjamb and I fell flat on my face giving everyone a full view of my ass in purple panties. The room howled in laughter as I hit the floor.

I pulled myself up and my girlfriend was right in front of me. She gave me an evil grin as she said, "Those panties look really cute on you, but I can't be with a man who wears girly panties, especially when he hits on my best friend."

As if this realization wasn't shocking enough the girl whose panties, I was wearing appeared and next to her and said, "Should we finish him?"

My girlfriend replied, "Up to you, he's not mine anymore."

Before I could react or try to extract myself from this humiliating situation she reached out and once again grabbed my cock and gave it a hard squeeze. Despite the humiliating situation I was in all of my pent-up arousal boiled over with that hard squeeze and I was rapidly soaking my panties with the load in my balls. The intensity of the orgasm caused me to stumble back against the wall as my whole body shook with every pulse my cock gave. She squeezed until every drop of cum was extracted from my balls and the whole front of my panties were soaked and cum was running down my legs in massive streams.

I was massively dazed from the intensity of the orgasm, but I could hear the room roaring with laughter before I felt hands taking me and guiding me to who knows where. My senses cleared a bit as I realized I was outside. I glanced up to see the windows full of people watching me with various looks of humor on their faces. It was then that it fully dawned on me the situation I was in glancing down to confirm it. I was outside wearing nothing but the cum soaked panties I had on with the massive streams of cum still oozing all down my legs.

Panic fully set in as I heard a couple of cat call whistles come from a passing car. I turned around and ran back up the steps and pulled on the doorknob, but it was locked. I pounded on the door and pleaded for a few seconds, but realized it was no use. As I heard a group of giggling girls go by commenting on how cute I looked in purple underwear I dove into the bushes and wondered how I was going to get out of this pickle I found myself in.