Pantyhose Play: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat at the edge of the bed and patted a spot beside her. "Come close, darlin'."

I did, and she reached a hand to my soaking wet pussy. "Mmmmmmm, you're so wet."

"That's all because of you," I replied, as she gently rubbed me.

"It's mutual," she smiled, as she moved her other hand to her own pussy.

"Are you ready for the ultimate orgasm, Jazzy?"

"God, yes," I replied, my pussy having been burning for... it must have over an hour by now; I wondered how long I'd been here.

"Lie down on the floor," she instructed.

I did, and she pulled both of my legs high up in the air, and straddled me in a strange position I can't really explain (but thankfully I have pictures on hand for that picture is worth a thousand words thing), and she slid a finger inside me.

"Oooooooooh," I moaned, as my pussy eagerly welcomed the invasion.

She fingered me with two fingers for a minute before asking, "Do you trust me, Jaz-gal?"

I loved her wide variety of names for me as I replied, meaning it, "Completely."

"What I'm about to do will send you orgasmically ballistic," she foreshadowed, although I wasn't sure if 'orgasmically' was a word; if it isn't, it sure as fuck should be. [And my editor just added it to his Microsoft dictionary, so now it officially is one. Done!]

"You have my undivided attention," I said, as I felt her hand at the entrance to my pussy.

"Here it comes, darlin'," she said, before her entire fist slipped rather easily inside me, making my eyes go extremely wide, since that wasn't remotely what I was expecting!

"Oh my God!" I screamed, as she began to fist fuck me, and at this unique angle, somehow sparked every erogenous zone not only in my pussy, but throughout my entire body!

"Oh yes, sexy," she purred, as she fisted me, not roughly, just smoothly. "Once you're ready, you may come all over my fist."

"Don't stop," I pleaded, as my orgasm was rising at an astronomically rapid pace... mere seconds after she'd entered me.

"Not till you come, Babygirl," she encouraged, as she fist fucked me.

"Oh, God," I moaned, knowing my orgasm was imminent, "you're driving me wild."

"Come, Jazzy, come for Momma," she purred, her silly seductive voice enhancing the already erotic pleasure swarming inside me.

"Oh, yes, keep fist fucking me," I begged, dying to erupt.

"Now, Jasmine, come for me now," she ordered.

"Yes, yes, yes, Momma, yes!" I screamed, as my orgasm exploded out of me.

"Good girl," she purred, maintaining her slow fisting pace while... my orgasm went so ballistic that involuntarily I almost vaulted through the ceiling!

"Oh," was all I could muster. The orgasm still had plenty of steam, and I was now a shuddering, endlessly coming, lost in my own sensations, puddle on the carpet, wreck.

"So sexy," she said, as she looked fondly down at me as I kept coming and coming.

When she pulled out a full minute later, she moved her soaking wet hand to her face and began licking my cum off of it. "Mmmmmmm, so delicious."

"That is soooooo hot," I said, as I watched her lap up my juices.

"It is a little warm," she smiled, as she continued looking down at me.

"I'm totally overheated," I joked. "Put your wet hand back on my skin, and it'll sizzle!"

She stood up straight, moved her foot to my lips (she had amazing balance) and asked, "Wanna worship my feet again, Sugarkins?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes indeed," I moaned, as I took her toe in my mouth, even as my undying orgasm was still sending pleasure waves through me.

After a minute of sucking just her one foot, she changed her mind, saying, "Fuck this, I want some foot play too."

She joined me in sitting on the floor, took my right foot in her left hand and guided it to her lips, as she lifted her own right leg and offered me her sexy, nylon-clad foot.

I won't bore you with every detail, but we spent at least fifteen minutes in this exact same position (well, we occasionally switched legs of course), not saying a word to each other, just softly moaning as we worshipped every toe and the entire soles of each other's feet, while almost the entire time losing ourselves in each other's eyes, as we mutually satisfied each other's very similar fetishes.

She then placed her right foot on my pussy and asked, "Have you ever received a nylon-clad foot job like in those videos you mentioned a couple days ago?"

"No, I haven't," I moaned and added hopefully, "until now?" as she did indeed begin slowly rubbing my pussy with her silky sheer foot, while still sucking my toes.

"Mmmmmmm, you'll love it, Sugar," she purred, as she slowly rubbed my wet pussy.

"Oh God yes, I love it already," I moaned, as she sucked on my toes simultaneously with her foot job on my sex, creating different pleasures that complemented each other like peanut butter and jam.

The double pleasure overwhelmed me, and my second orgasm in not much time was growing inside me.

"You gonna come again, sweetheart?" she asked, beginning to rub me circularly and faster.

"If you'll allow me to," I moaned, knowing I was close.

"I'm not that kind of restrictive Mistress; just come, you silly girl," she smiled, "come whenever you please, and all over my foot."

"Oh yes," I moaned, as she rubbed her pussy in a circular motion as I lifted my ass up a little.

"You're a sexy thing humping my foot," she said.

"You have me so fucking horny," I admitted, my second orgasm about to burst.

"Tonight's all about checking adventures off your fuck-it list, my sweet girl," she said, as she rubbed me faster until I could no longer take it and screamed, "Yessssssss," as my second orgasm whirled through me.

"Mmmmmmm, so sexy," she smiled, as she watched and felt me cum on her silky foot.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned, as I collapsed onto my back.

"So, so sexy," she said, rubbing my pussy very slowly now... the sole of her foot soaked from my cum.

Once I was done, I said, looking up at her, "I shouldn't have more orgasms than you do."

"No, I guess that wouldn't be fair," she smiled, "especially since I'm being so good to you," as I moved between her legs and asked, "Do you mind if I rip a hole these pantyhose?" I wanted to get right inside this perfect pink pussy, so exquisitely showcased by her lovely black skin.

"Please do," she moaned, as I rubbed her pantyhose-clad pussy. I ripped my way to full access, and then slid first two, and then three fingers inside her, while tapping her clit with my other hand.

"Oh God, that's it, Sugar, finger bang me," she moaned.

"Such an amazing pussy you have," I said, watching my fingers slip in and out, while she moaned softly. Is there anything sexier than a woman's moans? (By the way, the question was rhetorical; of course there isn't.)

After a couple of minutes while her moans increased, she sat up, pushed me on my back, and said, "I hope you don't mind, Jazzy, but this is the way I come best."

As she straddled my face, I gasped, "Oh yes honey, sit on my face."

"Mmmmmmmm," she said, as she lowered her glistening wet pussy onto my face.

"Mmmmmmmm, indeed," I agreed, as I began licking this amazing pussy directly within the source, without the (admittedly erotic) hindrance of her sheer pantyhose.

"Oh yes, Sugar," she purred, as I eagerly parted her pussy lips.

"You taste amazing," I moaned between licks, knowing how much women liked to know they tasted good... some men having tarnished the reputation of this unique heavenly taste by describing it as fishy.

"I love your tongue, Honeybun," she moaned.

I licked for a couple minutes as her moans increased, and I was certain I was about to get my second special treat of the evening, as she began slowly to grind her hips back and forth.

She looked down at me, and I up at her, as she moaned, "I'm going to come all over your face, pretty gal."

"Mmmmmmmm," I replied, not wishing to waste time on words while I focused my mouth's efforts on indeed getting that sweet cum all over my face.

Then she just moaned and came, her eyes never breaking contact with mine, in what was easily the most sensual orgasm I've ever given another person.

I lapped up her juices eagerly as she allowed them to flow out of her, over my lips, and into my open mouth.

She looked down at me, again in that fond way she had, and told me, "That was amazing, Sugar."

"Mmmmm, I couldn't agree more."

"Do you have to go, or would you like to have a glass of wine and get to know each other?"

"I'm a little dehydrated, so I'd better take the time for that glass of wine," I smiled, as she climbed off me.

"I know what you mean, it was quite the workout," she agreed, as she pulled me to my feet.

"It was a lot more fun then a treadmill," I joked.

"And burned more calories," she smiled, as she led me downstairs.

We drank some wine while I told her the short version of my life as a teacher, and I learned she was completely lesbian, and was a high-ranking attorney for the NAACP.

She then asked if I wanted a nightcap and we ended up back in her room, on the floor again for some reason, where she removed her nightie so I could finally see those perky tits properly, before we ended up in a lengthy, leisurely 69 that lasted at least twenty minutes, and climaxed (literally) with some serious finger banging, which I'll describe next.

Both of us were close when she said, "I want to watch you come."

"I want to watch you come, too," I said, as she got off of me.

"Spread your legs," she said.

I did, and she spread hers, and we were positioned nylon-clad foot to foot, as she instructed, "Now rub yourself, Sugar."

"You do that too," I said, as I did just that, and I masturbated in front of another person for the first time ever... since until this very moment I'd always been way too self-conscious ever to pleasure myself in front of anyone at all, even including my ex-husband.

"You're so beautiful, Jasmine," she said, as her fingers pumped into her own pussy.

"You are too," I replied, as we admired each other.

Then there was just moaning... as we each got ourselves close... as we closed our eyes and allowed the pleasure of each other's company to be the final tipping point for each of our third orgasms.

We both came almost simultaneously, mine a few seconds before hers, before we both collapsed onto our backs.

I was still trembling when I felt her pull me up, wrap her arms and legs around me, and kiss me.

For several minutes, as we both allowed our third and final orgasms of the night to dissipate, we simply kissed each other... tenderly... affectionately... nothing more... nothing less.

Like all amazing experiences, this one too eventually had to end.

We got dressed, she gave me her business card, and promised to be in touch.

We kissed again for a final time and she said, "Thanks for being my Valentine, darlin'."

"This was way better than roses and chocolate," I smiled, knowing this wouldn't be the only time we played together.

"Indeed," she smiled, as she asked, "Are you free on Friday?"

"I am now," I said with a smile.

"I wouldn't mind fucking you with one of my strap-ons," she said.

"I wouldn't mind getting fucked by you," I smiled.

"It's a date," she said.

"Definitely," I said, leaning and kissing her again... feeling something that was more than just lust... I didn't want to leave. I wanted to just be with her.

She seemed to sense what I was feeling, as she asked, "Want to sleep over?"

"God, yes," I said rather eagerly like I was an eighteen-year-old again, as she took my hand and led me back to her bedroom.

We didn't have any more sex.

She put on Sleepless in Seattle, got into bed and we cuddled like a couple.

After the movie, we kissed briefly, and she wrapped her arms around me as I drifted into a safe slumber.

Of course we didn't wait until Friday for her to fuck me... that happened the very next morning, before I headed to work wearing the same clothing I had when I arrived at Janice's house.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 2021... I hope you all have a great one.

12