Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish that everyone perceived the results of my wishes to be perfectly normal and socially acceptable."

Snap. Her demeanor changed almost instantly, growing more relaxed, less indignant. "My apologies. Is there anything I can help you with? It's getting late."

I looked her up and down, considering. "You? I don't believe so."

She nodded, gave me a polite smile. "Very well. If you change your mind, I'll be right downstairs."

She turned then, began to make her way back down the flight of stairs. As I watched her descend, I saw the way her jeans hugged her ass, the way it bounced ever so slightly as she stepped, no matter how much she clearly didn't want it to. And I got an idea.

"Wait!"

She stopped on the stairs, turned back towards me. "Yes?"

I looked back towards Adria as she continued to suck, her hand having returned back between her legs, masturbating as she sucked and sucked, continuing to care about one thing and one thing only: pleasuring my dick. I smiled. "I wish that every woman on campus had their appearance altered to become the most attractive they can be in my eyes."

Adria giggled on my cock, popping off her lips. "Good one," she whispered, her lips dripping with spittle and precum as she raised her hand again and snapped her fingers once more. I turned to the librarian, watched as, in a mere moment, her entire physical appearance altered. Any small wrinkles she had vanished. Her breasts were suddenly pushing against her buttoned-up, tucked in shirt, begging to be set free. Her blonde hair was down, falling past her shoulders and down her back. Her lips were slightly puffier to facilitate cock-sucking. From the template provided before, she became a model of attractiveness.

"And now, in accordance with your last wish, every woman on campus will call you Master," Adria pointed out with a smile. I chuckled to myself. I hadn't even thought about that.

"I wish every woman on campus dressed like a slut."

Adria snapped her fingers again, and I watched as the librarian's outfit changed, but surprisingly, not by much. Her shirt became halfway unbuttoned, showcasing a generous amount of cleavage and her bra that crossed across her chest. Her glasses were gone. Her jeans remained largely the same, except that they hugged her form even tighter, and I could tell the crotch was so tight that the fabric was rubbing up against her panties, of which I could see the outline.

"I wish every woman on campus never wore underwear."

Snap. Her bra and panties disappeared. I could tell now that the folds of her shirt were just barely covering her nipples, and her shirt was still tucked in, causing the fabric to hug her form tightly, and her nipples to poke through. I had to admit, modeling a woman as a perfect slut while getting my dick sucked only turned me on more and more. I smiled at her. She reciprocated with a cold, neutral expression.

"Will that be all, Master?"

She called me Master. I liked that very much. But there was something missing. She was still cold towards me, acting like I was just a student, and she was only there to facilitate my education, not my pleasure.

I felt Adria's lips pop off my cock again, her cheek come to rest on my thigh as her hand gripped my dick tightly, began to stroke up and down, up and down, with growing ferocity and speed. "I could suck this dick all day..." she whispered to herself wistfully, looking up at me with a warm smile. I felt a lightbulb go off in my head. I had made every girl look like a slut, but I hadn't made them sluts.

"I wish every girl on campus was a horny slut. I wish every girl on campus would want to suck and fuck cock all the time. I wish every girl on campus would follow my commands eagerly and without question."

Adria smiled up at me. "There it is..."

Snap. Snap. Snap. The librarian's demeanor changed once again, going from cold and stiff to warm and sultry. She smiled at me, her hands moving up towards her shirt, fingers gliding across the open folds. She looked over at me. "Are you sure there isn't anything else I can do for you, Master? Anything at all?"

There it was. "What's your name?"

"Alyssa."

"Alyssa. Why don't you come over here and make out with me until Adria makes me cum?"

Adria giggled as she went back to sucking, faster and faster, harder and harder. Alyssa grinned back at me. "Of course, Master." One foot in front of the other, she made her way over to me, sauntering, making sure every movement of her body exuded sexual energy. Every sway of her hips brought her ass one step closer. Every step caused her breasts to jump and dance, and I thought with every step that they would fall out of her shirt. She slid her way over to me, sidled up beside me.

"I wish this was a comfier chair that could recline."

Snap. I suddenly found myself sitting in an upholstered throne. Alyssa smiled, leaning up against me, her breasts shoving against my chest, her hands wandering every inch of my torso as she leaned in and kissed me with her warm, slutty mouth. My hands went around her waist, pulling her in closer, as our bodies seemed almost to merge, as our tongues danced around each other. Adria didn't let up, not for a second, sucking and sucking with fervor and determination as I made out with the librarian that, only a couple of minutes before, had intended to scold me out of the library and warn me never to return. My fingers made their way to her ass, grasping at a cheek as I pulled her into me, then pulled away, ever so briefly.

"I wish Alyssa was no longer wearing pants."

Alyssa smiled at me with a horny, aroused grin as the snap echoed throughout the room, and my hand was suddenly holding skin. We leaned back into the embrace again as my hand roamed further and further south, eventually finding her folds between her legs, wet and dripping. She began to buck against my fingers, moaning into my mouth as her pleasure began to heighten, and as mine reached closer and closer to its peak.

"Please, Master..." Adria began to beg. Both hands were now wrapped around my length, jerking as fast as she possibly could. I broke the kiss, looked down at my obedient, horny genie slut as she stroked, felt my librarian whore as her hands continued to wander, underneath my shirt, across my skin, her lips tracing down the side of my face and into the crook of my neck. "Please, Master, please give me your cum. I've been dreaming of cum for centuries, yearning for it, desperate for it. I need it, Master, I need your cum, I need your big hot fucking load. I'm your little genie cumslut. You can use my body whenever you want, use my magic whenever you want. I exist to bring you pleasure. Let me bring you pleasure, Master. Let this horny genie cum dumpster bring you pleasure. Please, Master, please...!"

I closed my eyes, groaned in ecstasy as I squeezed Alyssa up against me, as I came, the first of many, many times to come. Streams of wet, hot, sticky cum coated my genie slut's face as she stroked and stroked and stroked, extending out my orgasm for a full minute, drenching my cumslut, drowning my cumslut, as she giggled giddily, until it was all said and done, and Adria knelt back and relaxed, reaching up with her fingers, scooping up a string of cum and licking it into her mouth with a satisfied moan.

"Thank you, Master..." she said, grinning up at me. "Will I get your cum again soon?"

I smiled down at her, clenched my librarian whore's ass one last time. "Soon, my slut. Soon. But I have other plans..."

12