Paradise Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I, Matron?" she inquired remembering her previous instructions regarding partial cleanings previous.

The Matron smiled at her, understanding exactly what she was asking.

"By Matthew's leave, Sister," she said almost wistfully.

The bather immediately smiled and turned to Matthew to make clear her intention.

"May I, Master Matthew?" she inquired.

The "Master" bit didn't sit well with him, but he now understood what she wanted. He nodded slightly and her smile in response could have lit the darkest of rooms. She seemed almost Scandinavian in appearance. Small framed with perky B cup breasts and what looked like a small, but very tight ass. She now turned around and presented that tight ass toward him, bending over at the waist. He saw from looking at her pussy, that it was already quite damp and would have no issue with entry. The other bathers were urging him on silently, and one slipped her hand down to his dick and began to slide it into the bather in front of him.

He felt her tightness and dampness and she grunted as he inserted. She began to rhythmically move back toward him enjoying every thrust. The Matron could see the pleasure in her face and one of her bathers began to lick at her wetness. The other two bathers were continuing to clean and caress Matthew loving the site of seeing their sister being pleased. One slipped their hand to his ass and began playing with the hole. He had never had his ass played with like this but didn't stop her either. He noticed that he was having to do very little thrusting as the bather was doing most of that herself.

Eventually the bather attending to his asshole replaced her soapy finger with her mouth and began tonguing at it, thrusting in and out. Matthew found that he really liked the sensation and began to thrust harder into the bather in front of him. The third of the trio was rubbing his chest and began kissing him deeply on the lips. Even with all this stimulation, he found that he was still in control of his orgasm, almost like a switch to be flicked. He could experience the pleasure but felt in total control of his release.

The Matron saw the attention Matthew was receiving and was now receiving the same herself, with one of her bathers attending to her backside in the same way. She eventually cried out in ecstasy and the trio began immediately cleaning off any sweat or anything else that came off of her. Matthew could tell this added greatly to her pleasure. He then heard the bather in front of her cry out in pleasure as well. Not as loud as Blana, but very full throated. She thrusted back even more, and Matthew decided that it was now time. He grabbed her hips and thrust hard into her. He then "flipped the switch" so to speak and erupted inside her. Feeling the hard slap of his cum, she immediately had another orgasm as her sacred place tried to get as much of his seed as possible.

He finally ended his release, and the women began cleaning him up as well. The bather that had been kissing him started cleaning his cock with her mouth causing electric sensations to Matthew. The bather in front of him cupper her pussy trying to ensure that all of his load would stay contained in her. She smiled at him.

"Thank you, Master Matthew."

"What is your name?" Matthew innocently asked.

Seems polite to ask the name of someone you just fucked.

"Envira, Master Matthew," she responded while seeming to curtsy.

They finished cleaning both of them off and escorted them out of the pool. The Matron and Matthew were fully dried as Tiana reentered the room. She bowed to the Matron and reported.

"The sisters are gathering now, Matron. We can proceed when you are ready."

"Thank you, Tiana," the Matron responded. "Please have Sisters Alaria and Sani join us before we go to the platform."

"They are already there awaiting you both, Matron," Tiana responded.

"Wonderful! Walk with us, Tiana," the Matron requested/commanded.

"Honored, Matron," Tiana responded.

Blana took Matthew's hand and the three departed out.

23

Matthew loved the feeling of the warm sun on his now thoroughly cleaned body. Matthew realized for the first time that he had not felt too hot or cold his entire time here. He also found no need for sunglasses or other protection from the sun. This made him curious.

"Matron, may I ask if anyone here wears lotion or anything to protect from the sun?"

"The waters protect us from any sun burning or anything. The Goddesses provide all," the Matron responded while squeezing Matthew's hand.

Tiana looked back at the two and smiled at the question and answer. The Matron noticed this and decided to ask the question.

"Tiana, now that Matthew is remaining with us, he will need his own attendants. Would it please you to be among the three?"

She stopped in her tracks with a look of shock and happiness in her face.

"Matron! Master! You honor me so!" Tiana responded. She fell to her knees in front of Matthew.

"I promise to serve you faithfully, Master, in all things. You will never regret bestowing me this privilege!" Tiana continued.

Matthew caressed her cheek and acknowledged this.

"Thank you for your help. I'm very grateful."

Tiana had small tears in her eyes as she had hoped to be assigned to him. She then stood and continued escorting the two. Blana then whispered in Matthew's ear.

"I do believe you made her decade, Matthew. She is a wonderful attendant and will serve you very well," she said smiling at him.

"Do you think that Alaria and Sani will accept as well?" Matthew inquired.

"I think you will persuade them..." Blana said with almost a mischievous grin.

The trio made their way to what almost looked like a backstage area to Matthew. There were a set of curtains in front of them and Matthew could see a large platform through the cracks. He heard a crowd beyond it that was murmuring. Matthew then saw Sani and Alaria move toward the three and they bowed their heads.

"Everything is prepared, Matron. We will be ready to proceed in a few minutes," Sani reported.

"Thank you, sisters," the Matron responded. "Matthew, I believe has a question for you both if you will come over here."

They all moved to a slightly more secluded area away from the platform and the other sisters.

"Go ahead, Matthew," Blana instructed.

The two women looked intently at Matthew while Tiana was doing her best to suppress her smile.

"Um, the Matron told me that I was welcome to stay permanently on the island if I wanted," Matthew began. Both women had smiles on their faces hearing this. "After thinking it over, I've accepted."

Both women cheered as quietly as they could. The Matron looked on approvingly and smiled, knowing how happy this would make them.

"She also told me that I would need three attendants assigned to me if I were to stay. Tiana has already agreed to be one of them."

Alaria and Sani held each other's hands in anticipation of what was to come next, praying to the Goddesses it would be what they hoped.

"I was wondering if the two of you would consider..."

Before he could finish the two swarmed Matthew and hugged and kissed him profusely. He could feel the heat from their bodies, and it was starting to give him a semi.

The Matron laughed and looked them over.

"I think you have your answer, Matthew," the Matron joked.

Sani and Alaria then fell to their knees in front of Matthew. Alaria spoke first.

"Thank you, Matthew! You have honored us beyond our dreams. We will serve you faithfully and fully."

"Our devotion will not waver, and I am sure all three of us will never give occasion to regret bestowing us so," Sani added.

Matthew smiled at them and as meekly as he could, bade them to both stand up. They then proceeded to hug and kiss Tiana as well.

"This is a joyous day, sister!" Alaria declared.

The Matron greatly enjoyed the scene and shared their joy. But she soon went about going back to issues at hand.

"Sisters, we will swear you in officially on the platform so all will be made aware. The honored rooms are being prepared for Matthew for his personal residence. After this, will you ensure that your belongings are brought up and that everything is ready for Matthew?"

"Yes, Matron," all three answered simultaneously.

A signal from a sister on the side indicated to all that everything was ready.

"Are you ready, Matthew," Blana asked.

"As ready as I will be, I guess," Matthew answered pensively.

"Sisters," the Matron said using her hands to indicate it was time. As they walked toward the platform the curtains were pulled back.

24

The gathering of sisters outside was enormous. The Matron privately believed that the whole sisterhood was gathered. Matthew looked over the crowd and saw what looked like thousands of women all seeming to cheer. He looked at Blana who was smiling as she approached the center stage. Matthew hung back behind her with his now attendants. The Matron raised her hands to indicate to the crowd that she was ready to speak.

"Sisters, the Goddesses have blessed us this day!"

The crowd cheered at this, clearly showing their agreement.

"The long-awaited prophesy has been fulfilled and our womanhood fully restored! For this we give thanks to the Goddesses in their majesty and to the one who made this possible!" she said indicating Matthew.

The crowd roared in approval, and he could swear that some were actually chanting his name. The Matron heard this as well and her heart swelled for him.

"For this service, Matthew has our everlasting love and gratitude! But my sisters, I cannot in good conscious force him to stay with us against his will!"

The crowd now was almost mournful, quiet. Matthew could see the sorrow spread through the ranks. The Matron looked back at Matthew and winked.

"Which is why, my sisters.... Of his own accord, he has determined to remain with us!"

The crowd now roared in approval as a wave of relief swept through them. They now began to loudly cheer him. The Matron beckoned Matthew to step forward to join her. This only got the crowd more worked up. Matthew felt the love and so many naked women cheering him only made his dick swell. The crowd saw this as well and loved the sight. After a minute or two, the Matron beckoned them to settle once again.

"To this end, I am declaring that henceforth he shall be designated as "Honored One" among us!"

The crowd now starting shouting this to him as well. Again, the Matron moved to quiet the crowd.

"Our glorious sisters Alaria, Tiana, and Sani have been blessed to serve as his attendants. Bring forth the sacred bindings!"

A sister now came out with a pillow that had three leather chokers with jewels and the symbol from Matthew's ring.

"Sisters, come forward!" the Matron commanded.

The three obeyed and stood in front of the Matron and the Honored One. They bowed and fell to their knees.

"Do you swear to serve the Honored One in all things, protecting him from harm, ensuring the loyalty of the sisterhood and divine service to the Goddesses'?"

"We do onto death," all three sisters responded.

"Honored One, adorn your attendants!" the Matron commanded.

The sister who held the pillow came to Matthew and he grabbed the first choker. He approached Alaria first and fastened it around her throat. She then bent down and kissed each of his feet. He repeated this toward Tiana and Sani with them both also kissing his feet. Matthew then moved back toward the Matron as he thought he should, and no one stopped him.

"Rise, Honored Attendants and receive the blessings of our sisterhood!"

The crowd cheered as they rose and turned to the crowd, but Matthew noticed it was slightly less than he had received. Matthew quickly thought of why this might be.

They wish it was them.

The Honored Attendants then moved to Matthew's side slightly behind him. The Matron satisfied that the task was now completed, turned back to the crowd.

"In the coming time, The Honored One shall bless us all and give rebirth to our sisterhood! A new era dawns today!!"

The crowd then roared with approval and cheered both the Matron and the Honored One. The Matron started waving to the crowd and beckoned Matthew to do so as well. He did, feeling more than a little embarrassed as it now occurred to him what his destiny was to be.

I have to impregnate them all!!

25

The group returned to the back area with the crowds still cheering in their approval. The Honored Attendants then came forward to Matthew and bowed their heads.

"Honored One, with your approval; we shall see that the Honored Rooms are prepared to the fullest," Tiana stated.

While he was uncomfortable with the formality, he nodded his head slightly and the three retreated out, bowing once again. The Matron now came forward.

"You did very well, Matthew."

"Thank you, Matron. I didn't really do much though," Matthew stated matter-of-factly.

"Fear not, Matthew. You will," Blana stated with resolve and a very obvious grin. "Let us now have lunch while your rooms are being prepared," Blana suggested, offering her hand. Matthew took her hand and she led him out. He noticed that they were heading back to where they had breakfast earlier today. They entered and the attendants immediately bowed to them both.

"Please prepare some refreshments for us, sisters," the Matron commanded. The attendants bowed again and left to do as instructed. The Matron sat down, and Matthew moved to sit next to her.

"Is everything going to be this formal going forward?" Matthew inquired.

"Yes, Matthew," the Matron answered. "Now that you are consecrated as the Honored One, you will be shown the same level of respect as I. I would tell you that you will grow accustomed to it, but even I tire of it," the Matron said almost mournfully. She then smiled and looked into his eyes. "But for you and me, it shall always be Matthew and Blana," the Matron stated softly grabbing his hand. Matthew smiled at this thought.

At least I'm not alone in this.

The attendants returned carrying trays of fruits and drinks. They bowed as they served and retreated back to the sides. Matthew thanked them as they did so, and they all smiled at him.

"Now, Matthew," the Matron stated, "Let us discuss the way forward."

Matthew turned his body toward her while taking a sip of his drink which he discovered to be very good lemonade.

"You will be expected to join with as many of our sisters as possible and whenever you desire. You must be sure to ask permission before proceeding, but this is largely a formality as I would doubt that anyone would refuse. The Honored Attendants will be your escorts through the villages ensuring that you are not overcome with attention."

Matthew nodded while he was taking all of this.

"You may be with anyone you choose, but always be sure to join with your attendants at least once a day. Also, as much as I relished taking your seed on my body earlier, you must be sure to do so inside of the sister going forward. I am sure it goes without saying that self-satisfaction for you will be unnecessary and would bring insult to the sisters."

"I understand," Matthew responded feeling almost overwhelmed.

The Matron smiled. "Also, be sure that you still visit me on occasion as well. It would be a great joy to share my bed and join with you," Blana requested with her trademark grin. Matthew picked up on the hint and smiled while bowing his head slightly.

"Once a sister is impregnated and known to be carrying, it is traditional not to spill into her again until after the child has emerged. This is to ensure that your seed is spread to as many as possible. You may still join with them, especially myself and the Honored Attendants, but be sure to have another sister there to receive your seed at your commencement."

Matthew saw the logic of this and nodded again.

"So, once the babies are born, what does my role entail then?" Matthew asked.

The Matron smiled as she appreciated the thoughtfulness of the question.

"As far as direct parenting, none. The child is taken to our nursery and raised so she can learn the ways of the sisterhood."

"What if the child is a boy?" Matthew pushed.

"According to the prophesy, there will only be females born from the Honored One. The sisterhood is what will be replenished. Once the young sisters have their first cycles, they will be considered full sisters and a ceremony conducted. They will be schooled in the ways of pleasure among the sisterhood before this, but this will be your opportunity to share your seed with them as well."

This got Matthew's attention.

"You want me to join with my own "daughters"?" Matthew asked anxiously.

"Of course!" the Matron stated. "This will allow the sisterhood to grow and keep our ranks flush. You must understand that what is considered in the outside world as incest does not exist here. Joining and showing love among all is what the sisterhood strives for. Denying this to those who spring from you would be terrible and cruel. You would not wish to deny them, would you?"

Matthew rolled this around in his head. Realizing that this issue was quite a few years off, he decided to go with the flow for now.

"I see your point, sorry to offend," Matthew responded.

Blana smiled at him. "Fear not, Matthew. Soon you will feel honored and blessed in this. Please believe me."

"Of course, Matron," Matthew answered.

"Blana, Matthew. Always Blana to you," she reproached smiling as she did. Matthew returned the smile. "To the rest of the sisterhood, we must play our roles. But to each other, we may truly be as equals."

They continued to enjoy the refreshments while Matthew pondered more questions.

"So, how long can you all extend your lives here? Are you immortal?"

The Matron sighed at this question, which she knew was appropriate.

"Yes and no. With the sacred waters, we do not age past a certain point as will it be with you. That being said, accidents can happen, and sisters may not be able to get to a sacred pool soon enough. It is rare, however. If a sister stays on the island, yes, they can likely maintain their lives indefinitely."

"If they stay?"

"Yes. Now that the cycles have been restarted and new generations of sisters will be forthcoming, sisters may eventually decide to remain here or to explore the outer world. This is extremely important. To ensure our mandate from the Goddesses of joining our world with the outer world, sisters will travel within it and work toward the greater bond. Some will go out of duty and others pure curiosity. Seeing your world from the crystals is quite different than travelling in it."

"So the crystals allow you to see my world?"

"Yes," she replied, "with the crystals we can monitor events and keep current on the state of your world. It is necessary so we can learn and so that we can know your world. Curiosity gets to us all, in time."

"I guess you're right. If you grow up around a wall, you wanna see what's on the other side," Matthew quipped.

One other question had been on Matthew's mind, and he figured now was as good a time as any.

"May I ask you a question about you?"

Blana was interested immediately about this, looking at Matthew and smiling.

"Of course, Matthew. Anything you wish."

"I was curious how you became Matron of the island. Is it an elected position or hereditary or what?"

Blana was actually wondering how long it would take Matthew to ask about this.

"When the Goddesses left us, they designated me to lead the people. I have a council of advisors that assist me and help to ensure all of the sisterhood is listened to. The Honored One of course is a part of that counsel. If something were to happen to me, that council would then choose a new leader unless the Goddesses return to bless us."