Paradise Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, Matthew had taken to having a stroll through the island, meeting people and learning more and more about his new home. His attendants were always with him to ensure he wasn't mobbed by people wanting to meet/fuck him. On occasion he'd see someone he really wanted at that moment and give them his 'blessing', with their eager consent.

He also spent time with Keiko as well. Fucking her brains out for sure, but also learning about the island, its history, and what his role should be in it. She also showed him the crystals they used to keep tabs on 'his' world, Matthew amazed at all he could see. Sometimes he'd go for a swim or look for a new hobby to get his interest.

Dinner was always with the Matron and several other sisters who she invited. Matthew had changed protocol a bit in insisting that his attendants eat with him. The Matron wasn't sure at first, but Matthew said wouldn't eat at her table if they didn't. She was very impressed with his forcefulness and conceded. She also made him pay that night by not letting her fuck her that night. That punishment lasted all of 30 minutes before she rode him.

Nine o'clock was always reserved for the daily blessing. It was done in a lottery to ensure fairness. Sisters that had already received his blessing were not allowed to participate. After that was another washing for Matthew, usually a lighter one. Then he would either go to the Matron, she would go to him, or his attendants would fuck and suck him until he went to sleep.

It was a hard life.

Matthew found more and more as time went on that he didn't miss his old life back home. He found things to occupy him and interest him and there was always someone nearby to cater to his every whim. He was also careful not to take advantage of this, not wanting to seem like a jerk to all the women there.

His attendants couldn't be happier. Matthew always satisfied them and was exceptionally kind to them. While Alaria and Sani were friends previously, Tiana was new to them, but she quickly melded well with the others, and they were soon inseparable. The Matron even commented that even her own attendants were not as close as they were.

The big question remained, however. Who would be the first to show the signs of pregnancy? Matthew had been with 50-60 women in the course of his first week and he was careful not to cum in a woman who he'd already seeded. If a woman who received his seed showed no sign of conception within six weeks, only then could she receive it again.

Sisters were even starting to make wagers on who would be first and when the signs would emerge.

Five weeks after he first arrived, they had their answer when Tiana started throwing up in the mornings. Matthew, Sani, Alaria and the Matron all accompanied her to the healing facility where the sister there performed a test on her to ensure it was conception. Matthew didn't really understand the test as it some herbs and the healing water. He then realized it was similar to a pregnancy test at home as a chemical would be added to determine pregnancy.

Matthew heard commotion outside the healing facility and could see that a crowd was gathered outside to see if the first conception had indeed occurred. The sister had Tiana pee in a bowl in which she mixed the herbs, the healing water, and a tincture of some kind.

"So, what are we looking for?" Matthew asked anyone who would answer.

"If the liquid is clear after a minute, she is not with child," Blana answered. "If it comes up bright red, she is."

The seconds seemed to tick slowly as they waited to see what would happen. They left the bowl to the side and there was silent agreement not to check it until the minute was up. Once Sani finished counting off the seconds, they all craned their heads to check the bowl.

Smiles erupted, but they stayed silent knowing that there was a crowd. The Matron stepped outside and made the announcement.

"Sisters! WE ARE BLESSED!" she announced, and the crowd roared. It was now undeniable. The life cycle had started again and there was celebration from one end of the island to the other. A massive ball/orgy was held, with Matthew blessing as many of the attendees as he could.

It was a fun time!

33

As the weeks and months went on, more and more women wound up pregnant and soon the whole island was fast becoming a maternity ward. The Honored One's effectiveness was clear and soon at least 20% of the island was with child.

The Matron realized that this could quickly get out of hand if there was no one not pregnant to help maintain the island. Everyone was broken into groups in order to ensure that there would be some people not pregnant at any given time. This as well was done by lottery and soon they had a system in place.

Matthew for his part was keeping up as best he could. It seemed like every day, he was getting more and more of a libido as he was constantly surrounded by people who wanted his sperm. Going down the street, it was entirely possible that three different women would show that this was their allotted lottery time and Matthew felt almost duty bound to go with him.

Still throughout all this, Blana and his attendants were for the most part his primary partners. Tiana participated too as her pregnancy made her insanely horny. It seemed anytime someone saw her, there was Matthew, a sister, or a dildo in her pussy.

Blana took him aside and explained it to him one day.

"This is a common trait among sisters who are carrying life," she stated. "Our desire for pleasure seems to soar when we are supporting another."

"I'm gonna get cramps," Matthew said not entirely kidding.

"You will rise to the challenge as you always do," Blana said giving him a kiss on the cheek while rubbing her own swelling belly.

By this time, Matthew had managed to impregnate about 200 women who were all at various stages of pregnancy. Blana and Matthew were touring the nursery grounds, seeing that the sisters were making all necessary preparations for the little arrivals coming soon.

On the island, babies were all raised communally, it not truly mattering who was their biological mother. All sisters acted as mothers until the girls were of age to become sisters. The girls were kept largely segregated from the rest of the island's inhabitants until they reached their adulthood and were ready for full initiation into the sisterhood. It took less than ten minutes for 200 sisters to sign up to work in the nursery grounds with plenty more on the wait list.

"So all the kids stay here until they grow up?" Matthew asked Blana.

"Yes, Matthew. They will be educated, taught, cared for, and loved until they reach maturity. Then they will be inducted into the sisterhood. Now that you're here, we can finally do a real ceremony."

"What do you mean?" he asked quizzically.

"You will see..." she said as they continued walking hand in hand.

"What happens if one of the girls doesn't want to join the sisterhood?"

Blana stopped dead in her tracks having Matthew absent mindedly pull her arm for a step and a half before he turned around.

"That has not happened in very long time," Blana said very forlornly. "But there have been those that have rejected the will of the Goddesses. If that happens, the woman is banished from the island, never allowed to return."

"But do they still stay beautiful and immortal?"

"We are not immortal, Matthew. The waters extend our life considerably, yes; but eventually, we are all reunited with the Goddesses," she said looking upward for a minute before looking back down at him. "Leaving the island, the sister loses access to the waters. You may live longer than the normal human and may be more attractive than one, but they inevitably fall. Some exiles have gone down in your history, and it was never known where they really came from."

Matthew took all this while still walking around the nursery compound.

"Be sure to get a good look at everything Matthew," Blana cautioned, "once the first child is born, this will be off-limits to you."

Matthew just shrugged his shoulders.

"I kinda figured that," he said. "If you're preparing them for the sisterhood, can't have a dude around."

"You will see them again once they are inducted into the sisterhood."

Matthew wandered around the complex thinking that it would soon be full of life here. All created by him. He would be the father of all those that would come here, but he wouldn't meet them, raise them, hug them, or comfort them. He didn't know how to feel about it, but Blana saw his face and understood.

"Your children will know nothing but love, Matthew," she said sympathetically, placing a hand on his shoulder. "They will be fed, taught, admired, encouraged, and disciplined when necessary. They will hear stories of the Honored One, of how he saved our island and the sisterhood. And how they are here thanks to him. When you see them, they will all want to thank you."

Matthew took a deep breath and let it out, Blana placing a hand around him.

"You said that sisters who left the island are in our history?" Matthew inquired. "Do you know who?"

"Let us visit Keiko," she suggested.

They went over to the Grand Historian and after Keiko had been double penetrated by the Honored One and the Matron with a strap-on, they poured through the history books and legends.

Matthew had to admit it was an impressive list. Cleopatra, Helen of Troy, Catherine the Great just to name a few. Keiko came up to him after she got out of her orgasmic haze and came over to where he was looking over the records.

"So many great women," she said admiringly. "I wonder who else will join them from your loins."

Matthew's mind went swimming again.

34

Tiana was now in labor, and excitement was in the air. Matthew, Blana, and the other attendants were all there for the moment. There were also dozens, if not hundreds gathered outside the now maternity hut, ready to celebrate the arrival of the newest sister.

She was exhausted, but Tiana was braving through. The Matron and the Honored One were both nearby, adding to the moral support that she was receiving all throughout the island. While she was appreciative of all of them, Matthew being there meant the most to her.

"It will be soon," the midwife assured Tiana.

"You're doing great," Matthew told her.

"Oh, GODS!" as another contraction hit. The other attendants were covering her with sacred water and rubbing her. A priestess was saying blessings, which were largely being ignored by Tiana's cries.

"I see the head!" Sani said looking between Tiana's legs. A few more pushes and the baby was out. A snip of the cord and a healthy baby girl emerged for all to see.

"Praise the Goddesses!!" the priestess said. Apparently, it was loud enough for those outside to hear as cheering was heard from all directions. Tiana cradled the baby and Matthew leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"She is beautiful, Honored One," Tiana said smiling up at him.

"Just like you," Matthew said reassuringly.

The Matron came forward and Tiana gave her the baby. The Matron cuddled the child and shed a tear.

"You are our future, little one," she said lovingly.

Tiana was helped over to a tub that was filled with healing waters. She was placed in it and immediately passed out, exhausted after her ordeal. Matthew went over to pat her head gently and kiss her.

"Do not worry, Matthew," Blana said coming up beside him. "In a few hours, she will feel wonderful."

"I hope so," he countered.

The Matron, the Honored One, and their attendants all went out of the hut to present the newest future sister to the island. The roar was deafening, and Matthew was stunned that it didn't wake Tiana, still passed out in the tub.

"Our sisterhood is renewed!!" The Matron proclaimed.

"Praise the Goddesses!!!!" came from the crowd as there was much celebration. Food, wine, and music seemed to come out of nowhere as soon the whole island was alive with glee. After thousands of years, new life was on the island and the possibilities were limitless.

A massive orgy was held that night, Tiana sleeping through all of it. There wasn't a time that Matthew didn't have at least three different women touching him in some way. All of his sperm went toward women who'd yet to conceive yet, of course.

Matthew awoke in the morning with women laying all over him. He saw Alaria and softly woke her.

"Good morning, Honored One," she said with a smile and a kiss.

"I was wondering if you could help me disentangle a little," he asked her, looking at the mass of bodies around and on him. "I wanna go check on Tiana."

Alaria smiled and started gently moving limbs and bodies softly so that he could get up. He was amazed that no one seemed to fuss or wake. Alaria assisted him with stepping over the bodies huddled around, trying to be careful not to wake anyone.

They made their way over to the maternity hut where Tiana was starting to wake up. She felt much better and rested now and was so happy to see the Honored One there to greet her. She tried to get up, but Matthew indicated that she should stay in the bath, not wanting to tax her.

"Oh I feel fine, Honored One," and she stood up. Matthew's jaw fell open. There was nothing to indicate that she'd just given birth. No excess weight, stretch marks, anything. She looked just as fit and toned as she did before her pregnancy. Matthew looked down at the water and marveled.

"Healing waters alright," he said, lightly scratching his head. Alaria and Tiana both giggled at his response.

"You still have much to learn," Blana said coming from behind and wrapping him in a bear hug. "Do not worry," she whispered softly into his ear, "we have plenty of time..."

Epilogue

Matthew stood on a balcony overlook that looked down over the nursery. The girls of the 1st new generation were approaching adulthood and would soon join the ranks of their fellow sisters. Blana, Keiko, Sani, Tiana, and Alaria all stood with him, smiling at the young women.

"Look at what you did," Blana said, holding Matthew's hand and smiling. "We are about to have a total rebirth and it is all because of you."

"That's not true," Matthew said as humbly as he could. Even though many years had passed since he first came to the island, he actually looked younger now than when he'd first arrived.

"The Honored One is modest today," Keiko said teasingly. Over the years, Keiko had become close to the 'inner circle' spending many nights in the High House with Matthew and Blana.

"It's just amazing to think about when you really step back and look," he admitted.

"You have done it together, Honored One," Sani said. Both Alaria and Sani also got pregnant by Matthew as well as every other woman on the island pretty much, Blana a few times. Soon the new generation would begin too as well, and ambassadors would be selected to join the outer world.

Matthew was a bit nervous for the ceremony tomorrow when he would have to ceremonially enter each new initiate. He tried to take his mind off it and look to the future.

"What do you think will happen?" Matthew asked Blana, obviously referring to the scattering which was to happen.

"I do not know, Matthew," she admitted. "But it will be glorious..."

The End