Paradise Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after, the attendants took him to a separate room within his apartments which he learned was for "the lottery".

"Tradition states that it be the two of you alone, Honored One," Sani explained. "We will be outside." With that, they stepped back and bowed their heads. He took a deep breath and entered.

Kayna was already there, laying on her side on the mating pad. It seemed to Matthew like she was glistening in oils and perfumes, likely receiving a similar treatment that he'd received.

She may be bitchy, but she looks incredible!

Kayna smiled when she saw that Matthew had entered.

"I am ready for you, Honored One," she said in an incredibly sultry voice. Matthew swallowed hard as he approached the bed. Kayna reached up to his face a gave him a deep kiss.

"I am ashamed for how I acted toward you earlier," she told him with real attrition. "Now allow me to show you how sorry I am."

With that, she gave Matthew a deep kiss, letting their tongues mingle in curiosity. She released his face and moved her hands immediately to his ass, kneading and groping. Matthew responded in kind. He'd admired her ass from a far before, but now he had both hands on this masterpiece of anatomy.

After a minute or two of tonsil hockey, Kayna moved down and took Matthew's dick in her mouth. Like all the other women on the island, it had been thousands of years since she'd had a real dick in her mouth, but she found that some instincts are harder to suppress then others. Her tongue immediately found the Honored One's piss hole and started teasing it. She noticed that it had an immediate effect on Matthew in that his dick got even harder.

"Oh God!" he said at the sensation.

She then started taking him deeper in, inch by inch. While most of the dildos the sisters used were of good size, it still took time for Kayna to get a living, breathing cock down her throat. Within a few minutes and with much effort, she had him completely down her throat, her hands on his ass trying to get him to thrust.

Matthew took the hint and started humping Kayna's face slowly. Kayna appreciated the sentiment, but quickly started moving his ass at the pace she wanted. Matthew, perceptive as ever, matched the pace she wanted and soon his cock was covered in her drool. She remembered how to breathe through her nose while deep throating, so she could keep his cock down her throat. After about two minutes, she released him, and Matthew's cock glistened from the work she'd put in.

"Enter me, Honored One," Kayna both asked/instructed. Matthew had intended to return the favor on her, but she pulled him onto the bed and had her hand on his cock. She put the tip at her entrance and Matthew could instantly tell that she was wet enough. Slowly, he pushed the head past her lips.

"Ungh!" came from Kayna's mouth as Matthew's love pole entered her, her eyes snapping shut. He slowly sunk into her pussy, letting her get used to the real thing after so long an absence. She wrapped her arms around Matthew as he continued getting deeper and deeper inside. Once he was fully in, she opened her eyes and gave him a deep kiss.

Very slowly, he started thrusting. He figured that this wasn't supposed to be a full-on fuck-fest, but more a gentle love making. Kayna's hands found Matthew's ass as she tried to pull him deeper and deeper inside of her with each stroke. Matthew noted how tight she was down there, after thousands of years and many dildos and whatever; she still had the pussy of a 20-year-old college girl. Magic water indeed.

Before long, Kayna started pulling him into her faster and faster, his penis hitting all the right places for her. Matthew noticed that Kayna seemed wetter with each passing stroke, getting more and more turned on by the fact that a dreaded "man" was now not only on top of her, but inside her.

"Yes, please! Just like that!" she requested, and Matthew did his best to meet her hopes. Once she had him at the pace she wanted, she started rubbing his back and playing with his hair. Matthew took one of her breasts and put his lips to it, gently licking and sucking along with the rhythm. A few minutes of this produced the result he was aiming for.

"Gods, YES! HONORED ONE!!!" erupted from her as she came with so much force that his dick shot right out of her, hitting against his now taught stomach. "That was amazing!" she said in praise. She again kissed him deeply as she continued stroking his dripping wet member.

She soon removed herself from the lip lock and got on all fours, pointing her inviting ass straight at him. Matthew wasn't going to wait for permission and with both hands on her hips, impaled himself back inside her with a single thrust.

"Yes, Honored One! Claim my womanhood!"

A bit more formal than Matthew was used to, but he figured 'to each their own'. He started pounding away, Kayna's moans and grunts encouraging him all the more. Somewhere along the line, he even worked up the nerve to deliver a light smack to her perfect posterior.

"Oh my! Yes! Teach me to be better, Honored One! Discipline me!"

This girl definitely has a taste for the kinky...

He gave her a few, harder smacks and she groaned and moaned at each one, seeming the relish the feeling of no longer being in control. A little bit more like this and he was gonna cum, which was after all the purpose.

"Kayna," Matthew said breathlessly, "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, Honored One! Claim me and bless me with your seed!" A few more hard thrusts and he did exactly that, shooting rope after rope deep inside her. Her pussy flexed and pulsed at each rope as she came again.

"Yes!! Goddesses, bless me!!!"

After his cock stopped spewing and he'd managed to catch his breath a little. Suddenly, his attendants entered the room, providing a towel, water, and one kneeled before him. Sani who was toweling him off whispered into his ear.

"Tiana is waiting to clean you off, Honored One."

With that, he took himself out of Kayna's spent crotch and Tiana immediately took it into her mouth, cleaning off any semen or pussy fluid on it. Matthew had to admit that the girl did a very, through job. He then noticed that Kayla had turned onto her back, cupping her cunt with her fingers. Matthew then heard another voice.

"I see things went well here," the Matron said entering, holding her hands as to indicate no one needed to bow or move.

"Yes, Matron," Kayna answered, "the Honored One performed wonderfully."

"I had no doubt that he would, sister," she said in knowing tone. She then leaned over and gave Kayna a deep kiss while moving her hand down to Kayla's slit.

"May this union bring forward the rebirth of our sisterhood."

"Praise the goddesses!" all the women said. Matthew just stood there, unsure what he was supposed to say. Kayna spoke up.

"Thank you, Honored One," she said sincerely with affection in her voice.

"You're welcome," Matthew replied in as innocent a tone as he could muster while trying to catch his breath.

"Come, Matthew," the Matron directed as she escorted him out of the room, his attendants following behind. "She must rest now," Blana said once they were clear of the room.

"Can't say I blame her," Matthew retorted thinking back over the episode. "I'm a little tired myself."

"Of course," Blana said. "We will take you to the healing baths to rejuvenate you."

"I think a little sleep will do the job." Blana just smiled when I said this.

"Oh, you are not going to sleep yet..." Blana explained with the attendant behind giggling, "is he, sisters?"

"Of course not, Matron," Alaria respectfully answered with a smile.

I'm gonna need Gatorade...

31

The next day, Blana summoned the Grand Historian to come up to the High House to meet Matthew. Matthew was expecting some older woman with frizzy hair or something. Of course what arrived was a thin Asian woman who by looks, was probably no older than 20. She smiled and bowed when she arrived in front of him and Blana.

"Matron," she said bowing her head to Blana.

"Always good to see you, Keiko," the Matron said hiving her a light kiss. She then noticed the other person in the room.

"Honored One," she said bowing her head to him as well, "it is an honor to meet you at last."

"You as well," Matthew got out trying to figure out what answers this woman was going to provide.

"As you know," Blana spoke up, "there are many questions about the circumstances surrounding the glorious transformation our island has undergone in the past few days."

It was then that Matthew realized that she was in fact, correct. It had only been two days since Alaria and Sani found him on the beach.

"I wanted to see if you could provide any answers, sister," Blana said while inviting everyone to sit down.

"I will do all I can, Matron," she said with a degree of both respect and certainty. She then looked at Matthew. "Honored One, may I inspect your ring?"

Matthew was reluctant to take it off, but he figured this was a fairly safe environment. After a little bit of coaxing, he managed to get it off his finger and handed it to Keiko. She started studying and examining it very carefully, looking over every bit of the ring. She checked all around the inside looking for markings or carvings.

"Honored One," she asked, "this ring was passed down to you?" He nodded. "Do you know how your family came to be in possession of it?" He told her that he really didn't know. Only that he knew it had been passed down for many generations, but really didn't know how many or what its origin was. He also told her that he had a friend into Anthropology look at it and she didn't know where it came from either.

"Well, Honored One," she said looking at me intently, "I believe I know why your wise friend could not identify it. The ring came from the island."

Blana was trying and failing not to look shocked, and Matthew just looked confused.

"How is this possible?" Blana asked.

"Matron, search your memories back to the last man," Keiko said gently with a reassuring hand on her leg.

"Last man?" Matthew asked.

"Matthew, I told you that there were once men on this island and that they died off as our cycles ended. While our memories from so long ago fade, there was eventually only one man left. One day, he disappeared. Some thought he died or was lost somewhere, but others believed that he actually was transported to the world of Men, so that if we died out, there would be someone to remember us."

"How was he transported?" Matthew asked. "Did he build a raft or something?"

"The Goddesses, of course," Keiko said matter of factly. "The same way you were brought here."

Matthew looked more confused than ever. The Grand Historian saw this and decided that elaboration was in order.

"How else do you explain your arrival here? You said you were in your home, a great distance from here, and you arrive here with no craft or knowledge of your arrival."

"So, you're saying," Matthew started, trying to put the pieces together, "that these Goddesses transported a guy off the island and that he passed down the ring till I got it?"

"Yes, Honored One, we called him the Guardian. He was to be the proof that we existed and keep our memory alive should we all perish. It was also said that he once went to the world of men, he was able to seed women again. Legend says that he would pass on his charge and duty throughout his descendants."

"So I'm descended from this Guardian guy?"

"There is no actual way to be sure," Keiko admitted. "We do not know much about what happened to the Guardian once he reached the outer world. It is possible that you are his descendant, or it is possible the ring was taken at some point and passed down to someone else."

"Well," Matthew said while trying to search his memory, "I don't remember my dad or grandfather ever telling me about an island of super-hot immortal women, cause I think I would've remembered." Blana and Keiko both smiled and chortled a bit at his statement.

"Also possible is that through so many years and generations, the story simply was lost," Keiko said with sadness.

"Grand Historian," the Matron said inquisitively, "if all this is accurate, how does it explain Matthew's arrival here? If he is not descended from the Guardian, how would they know who had the ring?"

Good question. Matthew thought to himself.

"The Goddesses know all, Matron," Keiko said. "They must have known where the ring was and the that the Honored One had it."

"But why now?" Matthew interceded. "They could've done this at any time over thousands of years. Why me? Why not wait for my son or who knows what?"

"Because this is your destiny, Honored One," Keiko said in a matronly tone not dissimilar to Blana. "The Goddesses laid this path for you to follow, and you have. You arrived here carrying the ancient ring, you solved the mystery of the cave, and gave new life to our island. Do you truly think that just anyone would have been able to do this?"

"I'm really not that special," Matthew said dismissively.

"That is not true!" Blana said very clearly, almost indignantly. "Matthew, in the course of two days, you have given hope and joy to the entire island. We may now finally be closer to being able to go out into the outer world and spread hope and peace to all. All of this is because of you. Do you think just any man could have done this?"

Matthew was a little taken aback by all she said. Keiko continued.

"She is quite right, Honored One," Keiko concurred. "You have performed miracles straight from the bosom of the Goddesses. We have been stagnant for far too long, and now we can flourish again. You may have not only saved our people and our island, but you may also have impacted the whole world. That must not be taken lightly."

Matthew pondered this for a few moments then knew the only response he could give.

"You know," he started, "it's a really good thing I don't have a big ego cause you two certainly know how to inflate it."

They both giggled at the Honored One's comments.

"So you're saying," indicating that he was addressing Keiko, "that the Goddesses somehow transported me here from thousands of miles away, brought me to this island in order to usher in a new era and change the face of humanity?"

"Of course, Honored One," Keiko said with a certainty that was a bit surprising.

"And you believe this?" Matthew asked now looking at Blana.

"What other answer is there, Matthew?" she said with a hint of disbelief, but mostly certainty. "The prophecies are being fulfilled."

"I'm really not sure I believe in higher beings," Matthew admitted to the pair. "I don't go to church or anything and I'm not sure I believe fully in these goddesses."

"That is ok, Matthew," Blana said coming to sit closer to him, taking his hand in hers, "they clearly believe in you." Matthew smiled slightly at this. Keiko then stood up in front of the two.

"Will there be anything else I can assist with, Matron?"

"Well that depends on the Honored One," Blana answered. Matthew turned to look at the Matron and saw she had a sly, sexy smirk on her face. "He may decide that your assistance to us may warrant a blessing."

"I would be honored with your permission of course," Keiko answered excitedly. "And perhaps, if you would honor me in joining us."

"What an excellent idea!" the Matron said getting up and reaching for Matthew's hand. She escorted them to her private bed chamber and sat on the bed. "Proceed," she told the Grand Historian.

Suddenly, she engulfed Matthew's cock in one gulp, keeping constant suction on it. It was by far the best blowjob he'd ever received. While of course it had been thousands of years since she'd dealt with a real, live penis; instincts took over quickly as Matthew was soon hard in her throat.

Blana watched on the bed and played with herself watching the two. She found it deeply erotic to watch Matthew getting pleasure from someone. Her pussy was getting incredibly wet at the display.

After a few minutes, Matthew decided it was Keiko's turn and started going down on her. Her pussy was very smooth and actually tasted a bit like ginger, he thought. Keiko had wondered how this man would compare to the attentions she received from her sisters, all of whom knew how to pleasure another woman.

He didn't disappoint as within a few minutes she let out a blood-curdling scream.

"OH GODESSESS!!!" as her wet pussy went crazy from Matthew's attention. Blana knew Matthew's talents and was not the least surprised that he made her cum so quickly.

Once she recovered, she got up and pushed him down on the bed, intending to be in charge of the next step. She lined up her pussy and engulfed Matthew in one motion. Her eyes flew open wide as his penis was hitting in places long dormant in her. Within a few seconds, she was riding him ferociously.

Blana kept watching the mating while playing with her pussy. When Matthew finally noticed this, he invited her over to join them. She smiled as she straddled his face and faced Keiko as she continued her ride.

"Matron, it is so wonderful!!!" Keiko said riding herself to another orgasm.

"I know, sister," the Matron replied through her moaning, "we are truly blessed."

Matthew was barely paying attention to what they were saying as he was trying not to cum from Keiko's assault and still trying to satisfy Blana. He may have had increased control over himself, but he was still human and didn't know how much longer he could last.

A minute later, a gush of fluid came from the Matron's pussy all over Matthew's face as she moaned in ecstasy. She got off of Matthew and started sampling her juices on his face.

This was all Matthew needed to explode inside Keiko, triggering another orgasm from her.

"I feel him!" she exclaimed. "I feel him spilling inside me!!!"

About a minute after, Keiko collapsed on the bed next to the two, cupping her pussy to ensure that none of the Honored One's sacred seed left her.

"Thank you, Honored One for blessing me," she said while kissing his face.

"Anytime," he replied breathlessly.

"Be careful, Matthew," Blana warned, "she is more than capable of taking you up on that."

Matthew just smiled as he dozed off to sleep.

32

The last week had been a whirlwind for Matthew. He'd actually lost count of the number of women he'd been with at this point. At certain times, it all seemed like a blur and one day just led into the next with more women and sex.

A typical day for Matthew seemed to involve waking not long after the sun rose up. Of course, he was never alone when he woke up. Either his attendants were in his bed with him, or he was in Blana's bed, or they were all together with his and her attendants in either of their beds. There was usually some light kissing and fondling, but usually no sex unless his morning wood was raging.

Matthew then relieved himself on whichever woman happened to be in the washroom, the attendant there always thanking him and keeping a constant smile.

This really is gonna take time to get used to, he'd think every morning.

Then there was usually a trek to the baths for the days washing. Matthew's attendants usually joined in the bath, either getting bathed themselves or assisting the bathers in cleaning Matthew. They usually rotated out the bathers since they tried to get him off in the bath and they wanted someone who hadn't received his sperm yet to get his cum.

After that was breakfast, which normally was with the Matron. The two were becoming a true team, often being seen together and walking together. Matthew just liked having someone around that wasn't subservient in some way to him. Blana was happy about finally having a partner who can help her with the guidance of the island.