Paradise Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe a massage would help," Alaria stated. "We would be happy to help, Honored One."

It sounded good to him, Matthew thought. At the very least, it couldn't hurt.

"Come with us," Sani said pulling Matthew up off the seat. They led him to a patio which had a massage type table on it.

"Lay face down," Tiana instructed as Matthew got on the table. He could feel oil being poured on his back and all three sets of hands going to work. They worked to find all the knots in his back, rubbing them out with skill. They were really working out his stress and Matthew was groaning and showing his relief. The three of them felt gratified with the result.

Matthew could feel one of the three get on top of him, but he was unsure who. Whoever it was seemed to be oiled up themselves and seemed to be sliding on him. Based on what he was feeling from back there, height and cup size; he correctly guessed it was Alaria.

Tiana and Sani had oiled her up so she could work his muscles with her body. It was a form of Nuru massage with some twists specialized to the island. She was using her whole body to ensure that she was working every pressure point he had simultaneously. Tiana and Sani were helping too. Sani was rubbing his feet, being gentle mostly, but really trying to work out any knots.

Tiana was mostly focused on Alaria, keeping oil on her and caressing her body as Alaria worked on the Honored One. It was a very erotic atmosphere, but Matthew just kept his head down on the mat with his eyes closed. This would not last for long.

All three attendants coaxed Matthew onto his back as he now had a full view of them all. Alaria continued sliding up and down him, now having his cock poking out. She teased it a bit with the outside of her lips as she gyrated. Sani now moved up to start massaging his chest as suddenly Alaria had slipped Matthew into her.

"Oh," she said in mock surprise, "I wonder how that happened. Apologies, Honored One."

"Gee I wonder..." Matthew said smiling as she started riding him. Her groans were loud as she really threw herself into it. She wasn't looking for a long fuck, this was about stress relief after all. Sani came up and started making out with the Honored One as Tiana inserted her index finger into Alaria's backdoor.

"Perfect," was all Alaria could say as she kept up the pace.

"What is going on in here?" was heard from the side where the Matron was standing. She indicated with her hands for everyone to keep their places. Alaria continued riding as she answered.

"Some stress relief for the Honored One, Matron."

"I see," she said coming closer, "seems to be working." She than took over for Sani in attending to Matthew's mouth. She also reached up and tweaked his nipple.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!!" erupted from Alaria. Matthew went at the same time, squirting his seed deep into her which only intensified her own orgasm. They were breathing heavily as they came down from their massage.

"Thank you, Honored One," Alaria said as she slid off of him.

"You betcha," was all he could get out as he sat up.

"I can see you're settling in quite well," Blana said with a smile.

"I had help," Matthew responded indicating toward his entourage who smiled and bowed slightly.

"I wanted to remind you about the banquet tonight and see if you needed another trip to the springs beforehand." Covered in sweat, it was probably warranted.

"Probably a good idea," Matthew said sitting up.

"Walk with me, Matthew," extending her hand out to be taken in escort. Matthew took it and both sets of attendants followed them.

The house had its own spring cave separate from the others around the island and Blana led him down the path to where it was. It seemed no different from the other one's other than it was more isolated and private. It seemed larger than the other one that Matthew had seen, like it could easily accommodate 50 people with no issue.

All of them got in the water, its rejuvenating powers immediately beginning their work. Matthew's muscles seemed to both strengthen and relax all at once. It was incredibly soothing. For the others in the water, it was nothing new; they'd done it for thousands of years at this point. But it was interesting for them to see the effects on a newcomer.

"Soothing, is it not?" Blana said smiling at him.

"That's an understatement," as Matthew leaned back.

"It is good to soak in the sacred baths for rejuvenation, Honored One," Tiana explained. "Most sisters do it every couple of days, but considering how much work you will be undertaking, you may want to make some time every day."

"Indeed," the Matron added, emerging her whole body in the water.

Matthew started thinking for the first time about what he had committed himself to. An island of thousands of women who all wanted his cum. For most men, this is the fantasy they'd dreamed of.

Just wait until it's a reality, fuckers.

Matthew took some deep breaths to calm himself. The Matron saw this and came over to Matthew rubbing him on the arm.

"Do not worry, Matthew," she said soothingly, "it is not as if you will be asked to do this all in one day."

"Would be impressive though," came from one of the Matron's attendants. Everyone turned and looked at her. She just kinda shrugged and Matthew's attendants started laughing. Even Blana got in on it. Matthew just had a shallow smile.

"How long should I normally soak for you think?" Matthew asked to really anyone who would answer.

"Maybe 20 minutes to a half hour would be best, Honored One," Sani suggested. Everyone else seemed to nod in agreement with her. Matthew settled more into the water as Alaria moved behind him. She put more water on his head and ensured that he was totally covered in the healing bath.

"I can live with that," Matthew opined as he was now completely relaxed. The Matron's attendants began spreading water all over her body as well. It reminded Matthew almost like a hot tub at a friend's house or something. Just relaxing and enjoying the moment. After about 20 minutes, they all got out of the waters, the attendants ready with towels to dry of their charges.

"Sisters," The Matron began looking at Matthew's three attendants, "make sure the Honored One is ready for the banquet at low sun."

"Yes, Matron," the Honored Attendants answered all at once. Blana than moved closer to Matthew.

"I will see you there, Matthew," she said with a smile and a kiss on his cheek. She and her attendants went back to her rooms. Matthew and the girls than went back to their rooms and Matthew was escorted into the bathroom again. He noticed that the attendant in there was not the same one he had "encountered" previously.

"Sister," Tiana said to the washroom attendant, "we need to begin preparing for the banquet tonight."

"Yes, sister," the attendant replied as she left the room.

"Where is she going?" Matthew asked any one of his attendants.

"Get some more bathroom attendants to help us," Alaria explained. "We will help you, Honored One; and they will help us. As your attendants, we are expected to look our best as well. We are a reflection of yourself."

"But you guys always look good," Matthew added flirtingly. All three smiled at him.

"Thank you, Honored One," they all said again simultaneously with grins.

It's still a bit creepy when the talk at the same time.

The three of them went to work on his hair, trying to make it appear well managed. More attendants came in than and began work on some of the others. Their hair, obviously, requiring more time and attention. They also put an array of fragrances on him. Not cologne or perfume really, more oils and herbs, blended together.

"I hope this isn't seasoning me to be the main course," he said in jest, he hoped.

The room laughed. Sani came up behind Matthew.

"Are you really worried about that?" she said in a tone which was both playful and slightly concerned.

"Just making sure this isn't all too good to be true, a bit," Matthew said honestly.

"Is that what you think?" Sani asked a little more seriously.

"There is a part of me," Matthew admitted, "that wonders if all this is too good to be true."

Sani just looked at him and smiled.

"That is because you are a good man," she said with love and affection in her eyes. "That is why you are the Honored One." She gave Matthew a kiss on the cheek with that.

Everyone continued to get ready, the women with the hair and various neckwear. Matthew was looked over and made sure every hair on his body looked perfect. Once everyone seemed perfectly quaffed, they proceeded out.

Matthew followed his entourage, figuring they knew where they were going. Eventually they made their way to the great hall that they had been to the other day. He could hear a lot of activity outside of it as the Matron came up to him. She looked elegant and regal, more so than normal.

"You look wonderful, Matthew," she said embracing him.

"You too," he told her. She smiled at the complement. He noticed everyone around them.

"Is everything going to be 'pomp and circumstance' here on out?" he asked her. Blana looked confused by the question. "Is everything going to be so formal?" he asked clarifying himself. She smiled.

"There will always be some of that," she admitted, "but it will be easier to deal with over time. Remember, I have had thousands of years to get accustomed to this. I will be here to help you."

This made Matthew feel much better.

29

"It is time," one of the Matron's attendants told them. They looked at each other and felt ready. The Matron, for her part, was thankful to finally have a true partner in all of the formality & responsibility.

"Sisters!" one of the Matron's attendants announced to the hall. "The Matron and the Honored One!"

With that, the Matron took Matthew's hand and proceeded in. The hall was full of beautiful, naked sisters; similarly ornated as the girls who were with him. Matthew allowed Blana to guide him to where they were supposed to go. It was hard for him not to feel like they were a royal couple, allowing the nobles and peasantry to view them. They soon made their way to their seats next to each other.

"Sisters!" the Matron said getting the attention of the 100+ sisters in the hall. "We raise our glass tonight to Matthew, the Honored One," she declared. "The glorious times have finally come to our sisterhood, and it is beautiful. May his seed sprout a revitalized sisterhood that will sweep the world!!"

"Huzzah!" they proclaimed raising their glasses in toast. Matthew simply nodded and took his sip. The food came out than, all of it looking wonderful. They all indulged, but Matthew was careful not to stuff himself. Kanya than came up to him and Blana.

"That was a wonderful toast, Matron," she said semi-deferentially.

"Thank you, sister," Blana said with a smile.

"Are you enjoying the food, Honored One?" Matthew remembered that she was looking for redemption from her dismissal of him before.

"Yes, thank you," he said with as much warmth as he could muster.

"I do again want to apologize for my lack of respect toward you before."

"Don't worry about it," Matthew said dismissively, honestly having gotten over it.

"If there is anything I can do for you in repentance, please let me know," she said with a slight smile and almost a wink. Matthew nodded as she walked away, her bulbous ass demanding his visual attention.

"She wants to make sure you do not refuse her at some later date," Blana explained to him, leaning over and whispering.

"I can do that?" Matthew asked a bit surprised that he wasn't just a stud in the pasture.

"Of course," she replied. "You have to consent to any activity," she explained. "If someone has offended you or has committed a serious offence, you can refuse to couple with them. All joinings are ultimately up to you both."

Matthew nodded taking this new information in, until Blana whispered again.

"Except for tonight, of course," she said with a wicked grin. "Tonight, eventually, you are mine."

Matthew smiled at the comment.

"What tyranny," he said smilingly, Blana returning it in kind.

The feast was over and now a floor show was commencing. Several dancers came out and started doing choreographed dances on the main floor. They all seemed to be very sexual in nature; lots of thrusting, shaking, and attentions paid to their wombs.

More dancers, than entered but they were actually wearing something. Island made strap-ons. This got Matthew's immediate attention.

"What's going on?" he asked Blana.

"A fertility dance!" Blana said excitedly. "With the arrival of the Honored One, it was felt it was time to bring this offering back," she explained. "In the long-ago times, we performed this dance every spring to encourage coupling and harmonious conception."

Matthew was listening to her, but also couldn't take his eyes off the display that was in front of him. The women with phalluses were being dominated by the women without as the intricate display in front of them all continued. The phallused women soon took command back and took their respective partners and bent them all over. With impeccable choreography, they all sunk their false cocks into their respective partners at the same time.

They all let out a loud moan at this and the phallused partners went to work on them. They were sawing into them with relish and all the women on the receiving end were howling their approval with wet cunts. And most impressive of all, the thrusts were all synchronized too.

Matthew looked around at all the people and saw that most were watching this orgy while also eating, drinking and chatting. It amazed him that they could do all this with the best porn display he'd ever seen in front of their eyes. He decided to eat some of his plate while this was going on, so it didn't seem obvious. Blana noticed this.

"Enjoying the feast?" she said teasingly.

"Which one?" Matthew said only half-jokingly. Blana just gave him a sideways grin as they resumed their viewing.

The phallused ones were really laying into the receivers now, grabbing onto their hips and showing little mercy. Of course as far as Matthew could see, the girls weren't asking for any. The moans and groans from the floor show seemed loud enough to drown out every conversation, but to Matthew's surprise, many kept talking as casually enjoying the show. Blana kept trying to talk with Matthew, but he was really struggling to focus and hear.

"Matthew!" she yelled to get his attention. Matthew dutifully turned however to see her grin at him.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. He even turned a bit red until Blana gave him a knowing grin.

"I understand, Matthew," she said looking out over the fucking, "so many women, so much love, so much sex. You may be the Honored One, but you are still a man." She added a wink to the last of it.

"Maybe I just need to ease into this," Matthew admitted, "after all, it's only been one day." It felt weird to say, but it was accurate. It had been less then 48 hours since he'd somehow arrived here and was now to be put out to stud.

The sounds from the floor show were getting louder as the women getting penetrated seemed to be cumming. Some were demure in the orgasms; others tested the decibel levels of jets landing. The ladies then all stood up, bowed to the Matron and the Honored One and departed the floor to a hail of cheers and clapping.

Suddenly, everything was like it was before the sex show. People were chatting and eating like it was a typical banquet. The ability of these people to separate the sexual aspects of this society from everything else was astonishing to Matthew. But then again, he figured that over a long enough period of time, anyone probably could.

"How often does all this happen?" Matthew asked Blana, clearly talking about the banquet and orgy he'd just witnessed.

"Normally only special occasions," Blana told him. "Normally we have a much smaller group for evening meals here."

Matthew nodded understandingly as he finished his meal. He was offered another glass of wine, but indicated he only wanted half. He wanted to keep his wits about him for whatever was to come. Blana smiled at him.

"Traditionally," Blana explained, "one woman is chosen at random at final meal to be with the Honored One. They are bathed and adorned in sacred lotions and oils. They are then presented for laying. This is all done by their own accord. Very few sisters, if any will refuse however."

So now they're going to deliver women to me.

"Normally it is a lottery that all women enter who you haven't spilled in. But tonight, I will choose one for you from the crowd here. I will also make sure that it's someone who does not mind if I join in later," she said with a wink. I gulped a bit as she stood up, getting the attention of the room.

"Sisters," she said with a matronly smile to all, "I hope you all have enjoyed your meal with us tonight. The Honored One and I are pleased that you all attended. Now shall be the time for the lottery."

Cheers erupted from around the hall. Many of the women now looked hungrily at the Honored One. You could almost smell the desire in the room. The Matron continued.

"I have decided that for this first lottery, I will make the selection from the sisters here gathered!" Cheers again erupted from the hall as Blana made her way to the main floor to look over everyone and make a selection. She seemed to look over every dutifully, though Matthew suspected that she had really already made her choice. She winked at Matthew as she came back to the dais.

"My selection will be," she said ramping up the drama, "Sister Kayna!"

Matthew was shocked. This is the woman who had been dismissive of him from the start and now he was supposed to fuck her? Kayna was clearly excited though as several attendants came to her and escorted her for her sacred anointments. The other girls clapped for her like they just lost an Oscar and were trying to be polite. Blana sat back down and stopped Matthew before he could ask.

"Matthew, I did what was necessary," she started to explain. "Most of the sisters knew that Kayna was the most opposed to your presence on the island. Once she realized who you truly were, she asked for forgiveness publicly. By choosing her and letting her vouch for you later, much will be gained."

He saw the logic behind it but wondered how awkward it would be to plow the woman that 24 hours ago hated his guts. Blana clearly saw he was still unsure about this.

"Trust me, Matthew," she said in an ironically matronly voice, "she is a wonderful lover," she said. He raised an eyebrow, but quickly realized she'd probably slept with every woman on the island at some point. Then he realized that he was probably heading for the same fate.

I really hope this island has a lot of caffeine.

30

Matthew's attendants led him to the cleaning pool for a quick once over. One of the pool attendants used her mouth to clean his dick but took it no further. They then all returned to the Honored One's rooms where Alaria gave him a strange looking drink.

"What's this?" Matthew inquired.

"It is an ancient mixture that was given to us by the Goddesses," Alaria explained. "It was said to promote virility among our men and increase their ability to get erect."

"I'm gonna need to make a mass order of that stuff then with everything else going on," he said only half-joking. His attendants all smiled as he drank the mixture. It actually tasted a lot like Red Bull, he thought.

Once it was down, the attendants all surrounded him and started gently massaging him, loosening his muscles for the event to come. They were careful not to overstimulate him, just tease him enough to awaken his loins and get him ready.