All Comments on 'Paradise Isle - Faun Pt. 07'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alex sure doesn't seem to be to worried about her poor husband's cock locked in his cage, to even ask or beg for it's release. This just looks like slow form of Indoctrination into slavery for both Alex and Liam, It's to bad this story is turning so dark, when before it so much happier..

AviciaAviciaover 1 year ago

This started as a story of a couple in love but mutated into a ghastly unerotic nightmare - I hate bait and switch stories. I’d really hoped that you would allow the couple be unlocked and renew their marriage in this chapter but just doubled down on destroying their marriage. All it takes to rescue this series is to unlock him and let them have sex

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Interesting

Very interesting storyline and is headed in what seems like a fun and entertaining direction. Amazing to think we are here after where the story started. Normally not a big fan of this type science fiction story but have found this one very interesting and enjoying the little twists and drama. Fun erotic story. So rock it on and let the fun and drama continue. Cheers

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 1 year agoAuthor
I appreciate your comments

I know this has morphed into a Femdom tale. When I started writing it, I felt that Liam was perhaps the villain – pushing Finley into her bizarre set of modifications. And I expected comments vilifying him. So, I inserted a new villain, a witch, for everyone to hate. I’m surprised how many readers feel sorry for him, now. I do hope you follow along – this thing is turning into a novel…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liam needs to grew some balls, (since that's all he has now) and grab Willow by the horns and bitch slap the hell out of her, tell she returns to Reality. Then fucking cut off his cage, her slave collar and chain, also the stupid Corset. Get a Dremel out and cut Willow's nails back to normal. Then fuck the shit of her to reclaim her. Stop answering the damn phone and just in case get your gun out of the safe..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I for one am still on board and eager to see where it goes. Its weird to me how some of the commenters thought of the beginning as super happy and consensual when it had its moments of coercion. Anyways, still here, hope you are having as much fun writing it as I've had reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to see where this story goes...

But I am mostly here for the "semi" permanent animal transformations.

Looking forward to what Izzy gets tuned into.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liam’s inability to do anything to protect himself or his wife just makes me actively dislike him. And Willow honestly for cheating on her husband and just abandoning him, after dragging him down with her.

I get the new characters are meant to be the villains I’m meant to dislike, but it’s seriously making me dislike the original characters too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES