All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 02'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another excellent story thank you

serraveeserravee11 months ago

I just read parts 1 and 2 in succession, very sexy story. Hope their relationship continues to evolve in a positive manner

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for the story, looking forward to further entries.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another great one. Have you ever thought About revisiting a couple of your older stories, and write 1 more chapter to finish them, Our imagination imaginations are not even close To yours, and the way you would have finished the stories!!

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPassword11 months agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I always appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks for taking the time. As for revisiting older stories to expand on them - I'm not sure I can or will ever do that. When I end a tale, it's often because I've taken it as far as I think I can. That anything further will become repetitive. In fact, I worry about that even now with my new stories - that I've already included a similar scene or happening in a tale from a couple years ago. Heaven forbid!!!

In any case I'm pleased that you enjoy my efforts. This is just a hobby. I am not a professional writer.

SleepyDog17SleepyDog1711 months ago

I like the way she slowly accepts her position and anonymity, and with the contact lenses, thinks about adding to her costume. I could well imagine that at the end of her honeymoon, or when she visits the island again, she will adapt her costume, improve it. For example, she could replace her plugs with vibrators, maybe they could vibrate every time someone says "good kitty"...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES