All Comments on 'Paradise Isle, Latex Love Pt. 04'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy11 months ago

She's an idiot, and he's a prick. He's abusing her and she doesn't even realise it. Well written, but God, I want to see her grow a spine and kick that dickhead of a husband right in the nuts. Now, if she came up with a deal where he wore something similarly annoying for as many hours as she did then maybe it would change the flavour of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice! It would be interesting to include some sort of game, some rules to follow, some predicament with good outcome. I also agree with earlier commenter that he should not abuse her. May be some rules enforced by the suit or the resort could shift the dom focus off him, and from sub to just a fetish game for her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hello

A great story. Could you maybe also bring a story where a woman gets a complete tattoo at the resort? Would be great.

greeting

Hallo

Eine tolle Story. Könntest Du vielleicht auch mal eine Story bringen wo sich eine Frau komplett Tätowieren lässt im Resort? Währe super.

Gruß

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPassword10 months agoAuthor
Hallo

Ich könnte es tun, aber sollte es freiwillig sein oder ihr aufgezwungen werden

(I might, but should it be voluntary or forced upon her?)

TrophyloverTrophylover10 months ago

Loved this story, but would have loved her to be permanently covered head to toe in latex by the end ;).

Totally support the other comment on here about writing a story where a woman gets a full bodysuit, covering everything including her face, head, tongue, gums and oc inside her pussy and anus. Hopefully with alot of genital piercings and huge breast implants as well. Your stories and writing style is great, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hello

Half voluntarily, for the sake of her husband, she also has her face tattooed, which she didn't plan to do at first.

greeting

Hallo

So halb freiwillig, um ihrem Mann zugefallen lässt sie sich auch das Gesicht tätowieren, was sie am Anfang nicht vor hatte.

Gruß

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love the idea of a tattoo story including surgery and piercings. I think it should be forced by a Master on his slave. She the slave should be giving over control of her body over to her Master before the trip. First she totally uncomfortable and humiliated and then step by step coming to terms with her new appearance because she craves the humiliation and is getting arroused by serving and pleasing her Masters tasts in being his tattooed trophy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Whatever modifications you explore next (I hope you will), please just not make them both crippling and permanent same time. Permanent hooves and horns are fun and very sexy, but possible to live with. Claws and gags are ok while they are temporary and is a part of a game. Mention of permanent chastity though was scary, since then the role of "loving" husband would go to hell, the game would end in a horror.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Geniale Geschichte! Ich habe die anderen Stories auch schon verschlungen, aber diese war für mich nach den "Metalwear" die beste. Ein Totaleinschluss in Latex wie Trophylover vorschlägt, fänd ich auch super. Ich würde es bevorzugen, wenn Genny selbst auf den Geschmack kommt - mit ein bisschen Nachdruck vielleicht...

Billiant story! I liked the other stories very much as well but this one was the best escept for the "Metalwear". A total coverage in Latex like Trophlover suggested would be very nice as well. I´d like it, if Genny get the taste by herself - pehaps with a little ´help´...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked that Genny provided support to Mia at the end of the story even though she had been slightly horrified by what Mia had done to her body, and the problems that might cause for her. I also agree with the comment that Charles is abusing Genny and that she should have resisted him. However, Genny was too submissive to have done that.

However, when Emma came into the story I had some hope that Emma (or better said Miss Emma) would have begun to dominate Charles. He was certainly awed by her, and as you hinted became excited as he thought about how he would feel being controlled by her. I even imagined that she might have introduced him into the sensual joy of being clothed in latex himself, as she began to exert her dominance over him. It would have also been especially fitting, given his desire to have Genny stimulated by an anal vibrator, for Miss Emma to have collared him with one of the musical orgasm control units, and both inserted an anal vibrator in his ass and attached nipple stimulators to his own soon to be sensitized nipples!

Alas, Emma did not do any of those things in your story. Perhaps in the future Charles and Genny will return to Paradise Island, meet Miss Emma again (or a similar dominant woman), and both will finally learn to embrace their true nature as submissive slaves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES