Paradise Isle - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get any ideas their sport. We're here to revitalize our flagging sex lives, not pick up on anything new. Especially something kinky."

Matt, just chuckled. She was right, but still...

Finally, they were directed to a van that would haul them to their particular resort complex.

Loading up, they met several other couples, heading to the same location. Casual introductions were exchanged all around. There was a pair of lesbians, one white and the other black, pretty and with white and silver bracelets on one and white and gold on the other. That was interesting...

With another couple the woman wore a turquoise bracelet. In passing she explained that it was a mermaid package ID. Matt was curious, but didn't press her for details.

The other two couples, like them, wore only white bracelets.

Stacey, not interested in the bracelets, was inspecting the people. She was impressed that all of them were fairly attractive. Some more than others, but nevertheless, not one of them were below a five on the famous one-to-ten scale.

It kind of made sense. The place was costly and very up-scale, but there were certainly less attractive people who would want to visit an island so focused on fun sex. She wondered if all of the visa questions, and requests for photos were being used to ensure that only 'beautiful people' were granted reservations. It seemed wrong, but it was also a relief. She didn't want to have her vacation plans ruined by slobs, louts or bitches.

The ride over was short, and the resort complex was huge and gorgeous. Each couple was met by a concierge, and taken to their suites.

Elena, their escort, was cute and friendly, and she explained the various aspects and offerings as they walked along through the large compound's buildings to their particular suite. And it too was stylish and comfortable and only steps from the huge central courtyard, where most all of the action seemed to center. The beautiful beach was only a little farther away, outside the buildings.

Their luggage was delivered while Elena was still showing them around their suite and its patio, "just call me on your phone if you need any equipment, toys or reservations."

Before she left, she provided one more gem of advice.

"Stacy and Matt, enjoy your stay with us. Have fun. And keep in mind, almost everyone tends to spend a lot of their time wandering around the pool complex, the bars, and restaurants, the pavilions and the various lounging areas spread throughout the twenty islands of the courtyard. They are there for your relaxation and enjoyment. And, you'll meet all kinds of interesting, and sexy people there."

"Twenty?" Matt asked.

"Yes, you've probably seen the photos. The pool is our pride and joy. It is more a series of rivers and canals dotted with islands, connected by cute bridges and walkways. One island my contain a restaurant, while the next, smaller one might be covered with lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas. You really must stroll the paths, or float and swim the waterways. It's lovely."

And that's what they did, for much of their stay. If they weren't playing tennis, surfing on the beach or sunning on their patio, they could be found wandering the pathways visiting the bars and restaurants or just relaxing on one of the islands. They also spent time soaking in the warm waters of the pool, among the islands.

And, of course, they took frequent breaks from their activities and wanderings, to have sex. And that was an enjoyable relief. Their almost forgotten passion and lust for each other returned.

As they relaxed after one such session, they concluded that much of their renewed interest in sex could be attributed to the other guests.

For the rest of that initial day, they'd arrived in the late afternoon, they just relaxed, ate a room service dinner, and slept off their jet lag. They talked about going out and exploring, but had decided tiredly, that they wanted to be fresh and awake when they began their vacation in earnest.

The two of them were up early, feeling rested and excited about their first day in paradise. After dressing in casual resort-wear, they headed out to sample one of the nearby restaurants for breakfast. The one they selected was actually nearby, in the main building, and overlooked the ocean, rather than the central pool area.

There were few guests up, at that early hour, so they focused on each other and the bright blues of the ocean outside. The view was beautiful and the food excellent.

After their meal and a long walk along the spectacular beach, they returned to their room for a quick break before heading out their patio door to get their first look at the huge central courtyard and its large and meandering pool, sprinkled with pleasant islands.

As they wandered along the pathways and over the little bridges that connected the island chains, they became increasingly astounded, and aroused by the other guests they encountered.

Everywhere they looked scantily dressed, attractive people were walking, lounging or eating and drinking at the scattering of restaurants and bars.

Most of them were already in their swim suits, a number of the women they saw were topless, and some of the men and women were conspicuously naked, and apparently quite comfortable in that state.

And no matter what they were wearing, they were for the most part, astoundingly good looking. Not that they were all tens, on the standard scale, but they were all better than average looking, and none of them were obese, ugly or scruffy.

"Well, this place is hard to get too, and very expensive." Matt commented, in an attempt to explain the phenomenon.

"There are well-off fat people." Stacy countered, with a chuckle.

Matt shrugged. "Well, they don't seem to congregate here. Perhaps it's the erotic philosophy of the place."

Stacy laughed. "It is that -- erotic, I mean."

As they passed a couple making out on a wide lounge chair, under a cabana, Matt whispered in Stacy's ear, "this is like watching some porn movie." And they both laughed.

"And we do fit in." Matt added. He and Stacy were in good shape, themselves.

The longer they walked around, and the more they saw, it became increasingly clear that dressed as they were, put them in the minority. Nearly everyone else, was indeed wearing considerably less, and baring a lot of skin.

And the views were delightful and made both of them so horny that they eventually scurried back to their room to make love, passionately and energetically, unlike any other sessions in recent memory.

After he rolled off of his exhausted and satisfied lover, Matt, still panting slightly, sighed. "This is why we came here."

Stacy smiled, dreamily. "Yes, it's a beautiful place, and like you said, it's like living in a porn movie."

"Absolutely. Did you see those couples screwing out in the open?"

"I saw several, either in those little cabanas, or in the water. No inhibitions." Stacy said, chuckling."

"And I saw a couple of guys, in the bushes."

"Really?"

"Yup," he replied. He wasn't into gay love, but each to their own...

"Well, whatever. It all made me horny, I haven't had a big-O like that in a while."

"I wonder if they put something in the water? Some exotic aphrodisiac." Matt mumbled.

Stacy laughed. "I don't care. We came here for better sex, and it's working."

"It sure is." And he rolled back on top of his wife and kissed her. He paused for a moment, and whispered into her ear. "Horny wife, happy life."

And they both laughed before returning to their necking.

From that day onward, they simply wore their bathing suits at all times. Stacy had brought a nice, new collection and she looked great in her bikinis.

After a nap they went back outside for more. They stopped in at a poolside bar, on one of the many little islands, and sat at the counter. Stacy wound up next to a woman who was several years older, and seemingly alone.

While Matt continued to scan the passers-by, Stacy struck up a conversation with the woman, Janet.

"Oh, I'm here alone. I came mainly for the clinic. This is a wonderful place to recover from liposuction and breast implants."

Stacy was surprised by the woman's casual openness. "Um, I suppose."

Janet chuckled. "Hey, I just finished up a divorce. I wound up with plenty of money, and a need to get back in the game. You know, find a new mate. So why not come down here, get my body fixed-up, and perhaps even find a lover, or two?"

Stacy couldn't see anything wrong with the logic. "I read something about their clinic. It's supposed to be good." Stacy said, trying to shift the discussion a little.

"I checked it out. It is highly rated. I go in tomorrow for my first procedure." She said, before pausing to take a drink. "It's a little scarry, but I met the Doctor this morning and she seems very competent, and personable too.

"I have to admit though, that some of the things I saw over there made me nervous."

"Oh?" Stacy asked, concerned.

Janet chuckled., "It was nothing to do with their facility or staff. There weren't cock-roaches wandering around."

She took another sip.

"It was the other patients. The clinic handles any number of procedures, some of them pretty bizarre. Sex change, plastic surgeries and some very fetishy and kinky things were going on over there. They made my simple breast implant surgery seem mundane in comparison."

Stacy almost asked for more details, she was curious, but she decided not to. It sounded too weird and perhaps repulsive.

The two of them chatted on and off while they ate. Occasionally Matt joined in, but the women did most of the talking.

Eventually they finished their meals, and another drink, and decided that they'd had enough.

"Good luck on your procedures." Stacy said as they got up to leave.

"Thanks, they tell me I'll be laid up for several days, but after that, I just might see you two around."

"I'd like that. I'd like to hear how it all went." Stacy replied.

"Oh? Are you thinking about getting implants, too?" Matt asked, chuckling. He couldn't resist the jab. Stacy's breasts are very nice, but what goy wouldn't want bigger boobs on his wife?

She though wasn't amused, and she elbowed him in the ribs to show it.

But as they walked away, she realized that he probably would like her to have larger breasts. And she had to admit to herself that she wouldn't necessarily mind either.

They took the long way back to their suite, and on several occasions, Matt had to stop and hide his crotch as his cock tried to force its way out of his swim trunks, when he saw some exceedingly erotic sight.

Stacy would giggle and follow his sight line to see what had her man so excited. And all too often, she herself got aroused, and had to admit that the object of his attention was, indeed, steamy and enticing.

Not only were there a lot of handsome men and pretty women, but many of them were tattooed or pierced or wearing strikingly sexy accessories.

The numbers of guests, wearing silver or even gold bracelets, was also interesting. Although they weren't particularly interested in group sex, it did add to their arousal.

A guy sauntered by, with a pretty girl on his arm, and he was hung like the proverbial horse! His unaroused cock was bigger that Matt's, even when he was hard.

"Wow, size does matter," Stacy gigged.

"Oh, you like that do you?" he said, pretending jealousy.

And there was a lot of kissing and hugging, petting, sucking and fucking going on, casually and flagrantly.

"I think there are a lot of exhibitionists among us." Stacy mumbled.

Matt had to agree.

"I wonder how they keep the peace around here? I mean with all of this," and he waved at the legions of naked and near-naked people. "And there's so much, um..."

"Sex, Kink & Porn?" Stacy interjected.

"Yes, that." Matt chuckled.

"I did wonder about that. I did some digging before I made the reservation. Apparently, there's one judge and no defense attorneys on the island. Drunks spend the night in a drunk-tank and most other miscreants are simply booted off the island. Serious cases, like rape or physical harm, are dumped into some mainland prison, that has a seriously bad reputation. As in no one ever comes out."

"Well, damn!"

"And, of course, all guests are adults, over twenty-one, and if they can afford the place, well off." Stacy added.

"Yah, exclusive clientele. I get it."

On their second day, a bit more used to the environment, they enjoyed the activities vacationers often do at any island resort. They played tennis in the morning, and frolicked on the sand at the beach in the afternoon. The water was clear and cool, the waves fun and the resort handed out surf and paddle-boards along with assorted beach and water toys, on request.

Away from the confines of the buildings there were a lot fewer distractions, too. Which was kind of a good thing.

They wandered down the long stretch of white sand until they found themselves pretty much alone, with no guests within a hundred yards.

There they played in the breaking waves for a while before wading out into the water until they were just able to maintain touch with bottom.

"We've never tried making it, in the water like this." Matt said, casually.

Stacy smiled and looked him in the eye. "I'm game."

They hugged and kissed, and giggled as they stripped down enough to allow access to her pussy and his cock. Then fighting for balance in the waves, Stacy wrapped herself around Matt's waist and they did their best to couple. But although they laughed a lot, it was no use. Matt couldn't keep his balance in the current, and after they fell over a couple of times, dunking themselves, they wound up trying again in shallower water. Matt sat back and Stacy climbed into his lap.

There Stacy was able to settle onto his hard cock, while he did his best to hold his position despite the breaking waves.

They paid no attention to how exposed they were, when the water was out. What the hell; why not?

But after a valiant effort, they abandoned the attempt. It was too much work, and they were full of sand kicked up by the water, in places where the grit wasn't welcome.

Pulling their suits back into place, they rinsed out as well as they could and then headed back toward the resort, happy and laughing, only a little disappointed by the failed exercise.

Back in their room they showered together and then made love the easy way, in the room's big bed. And it was again, more enjoyable than they'd had in a long time, while at home.

That evening, they appreciated a very nice meal in the resort's sea-food restaurant and then wandered around the pathways for a while, stopped for a nightcap at one of the bars, and then returned to their room, happy and horny, for more sex and sleep.

On the morning of their third day on the island, tired from the abundant sun and surf of the previous day, they decided to just hang around the resort complex.

After breakfast, they wandered into the main building's oversized gift shop. It was more like a small department store. Packed with everything any visitor might need or want. Stacy's retail-therapy gene kicked in and she spent an hour in there looking at the various wares. She added a pretty semi-transparent beach wrap to her wardrobe, while Matt just picked up some junk-food, for later.

After a walk around the grounds, and more people watching, or staring, they strolled back to their room.

There, Matt decided on a shower and ducked into the bathroom. Stacy thought about joining him, but decided to just relax instead.

A short time later, he walked out onto the patio to find Stacy laying on one of the lounge chairs, working on her tan, topless.

For a moment he just stood there staring at the sight, thoughts of sex swimming through his brain. "Your tan is coming along nicely. And I like the way you're working on the 'all over' look."

Stacy opened her eyes and looked up at him. "I'm sure you do. But it's not really 'all over'. I still have a white patch, down there."

And then she shrugged, and sitting up, squirmed out of her bikini bottoms, setting them aside before laying back down. "See?"

"Oh. I sure do." Matt sighed. He really appreciated the view, and his thoughts of sex moved up a couple of notches on his personal priority scale.

"But, aren't you a bit nervous about other viewers?"

Again, she shrugged. "You've seen everyone around here. A quarter of our fellow guests are nudists, it seems. It does feel a bit odd. But I do want to get rid of this white patch."

Matt chuckled. "Works for me."

"How about you?"

"Me?"

"Your tan's coming along nicely, too. But I bet you have a much larger section of lily-white skin under your trunks."

"Well, yah," He admitted, anxious about where the conversation was going.

"Then, I think you should join me, here." And she patted the other chair, next to her. "And take off those trunks."

"Really?"

"Really. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander."

Matt considered the request for only a few seconds, before taking a deep breath, and slipping off his trunks. He then hurriedly jumped into the lounge chair and stretched out, ignoring anyone who might have been watching.

They laid like that until Stacy declared herself sufficiently burned on her front and then rolled over to expose her back to the sun's rays. Matt followed suit. He was worried about his cock getting sun burned, so he was happy to get it out of the sun.

Eventually, both of them, feeling a bit overdone, slipped their suits back on, and walked over to slide into the nearest section of the pool.

The water felt wonderful as they slowly swam and floated along with the gentle current. The pool was actually more like a river that wound around more than a dozen islands, connected by quaint bridges and walking paths. The water flowed for hundreds of meters, passing several swim-up bars, restaurants, coves and beaches along the way.

It was another opportunity to people-watch, from a different angle, and they did plenty of that.

At one point they spotted a truly enchanting mermaid swimming leisurely along one of the canals. The woman wore a very realistic tail and she swam with it as if she had been born with it.

"My God it's Ariel." Stacy said, excitedly.

"Who?"

"You know, the 'little mermaid'. She's got the same red hair, too."

"Oh."

Stacy swam over to her, and Matt followed. The mermaid had nice breasts and no top...

"You're wonderful." Stacy said as she approached and the mermaid turned toward her.

"Thanks," Ariel said, smiling at the compliment.

"I'm Stacy and this is Matt, and I just had to come over and say hi."

The girl smiled. "I'm Heather, and Karl, my husband is over there, at the restaurant getting us a swim-up table. I signed up for the Mermaid Package, so I'm spending all of my time in the pool."

"Your tail is beautiful." Stacy said.

"I know, right? And I love the water, and the way I feel pretending to be a sexy water nymph. Karl is enjoying it too."

"You move very well in the water." Matt said to cover his fascination with her body, she looked both cute and sexy, and she was graceful and comfortable in the water, too.

"Oh, I've gotten plenty of practice. We've been here for a week and I've spent most of my time in the pool, just floating and swimming around." She said with a contented smile, "and making mermaid love with my human, of course." She added with a laugh.

"There seems to be a lot of that around here." Stacy commented, chuckling.

"Mermaid love? Or just love-making, in general?" with a giggle.

"Love-making in general." Stacy responded and the three of them all laughed.

"Well, that's the whole idea, isn't it? It's why everyone comes to this place." Heather said, smiling happily. "Nice meeting you, but I'm hungry." And with a wave, Heather the mermaid swam off smoothly, like a fish, leaving the two of them behind.