Paradise Isle - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When there was a break in the action, Matt whispered in her ear, "they all want you."

She giggled.

"But they can't have you, you're mine."

She giggled again. "And so is my jewelry." She whispered back before leaning in and giving him a loving kiss on the cheek.

One couple actually stopped and confronted them.

As had become a habit, Matt and Stacy both checked out their wrists, and were not all that surprised when they saw that both of them wore silver bracelets.

"You look lovely. My dear." The guy said, smiling and friendly.

"Yes, I love your, ah, decorations." The woman said.

She had lovely breasts herself, hidden by a bulging bikini top.

"Thank you." Stacy said pleasantly, "I only just got them pierced. They do a wonderful job of it over at the clinic." And it struck her that she was now feeling proud of herself and of her new breasts.

"Congratulations. They're stunning." The guy responded as his eyes moved in circles, from Stacy's boobs, to her face, to Matt's face, and then back to Stacy. She almost laughed at his visual antics.

The woman stared into her eyes, "May I?" she asked.

Stacy wasn't sure what she was asking for until she noticed the woman's hand reaching up toward the short chain stretched between her nipple rings.

She sighed, "yes." The attention by this handsome couple was a turn-on.

As she felt the woman grab her nipple chain, and pull gently, Stacy felt a bit slutty, but that impression was quickly replaced by a lust she'd never felt before. Damn! I'm so very horny, right now! She thought.

While playing with Stacy's decorations, tugging and twisting, softly and sensually, the woman leaned in and kissed her. Stacy, surprised, kissed her back. And it felt good, especially when she felt the woman, push her tongue in between her lips and they played tongues. Stacy, embarrassed by the length and growing passion of her kiss with the woman - hell, she didn't even know her name - tried to break it off, but the woman held her close by her nipple chain.

Finally, she let up on her control, allowing them to back away and catch their breaths, but she didn't let go.

Stacy, panting, was flabbergasted. She felt turned on, and slutty, and humiliated and even thrilled by the display. Damn, I never pictured myself as an exhibitionist. But I'm having fun with that too.

"I'd really like to have sex with you." The woman said quietly as she stared ardently into Stacy's eyes.

Stacy had no answer for her. The situation was just so mind-blowing, and her libido was boiling over.

It was Matt who came to her rescue. "We've only just gotten up and are starving. We're on our way to the restaurant. Would you like to join us?" He said looking from the women to the man. "I'm Matt and this is Stacy, by the way."

"I'm Jerry, and this wanton woman is Karen, my wife. We were on our way to walk the beach, but I think we'd be happy to join you. Wouldn't we dear?" The guy said as he shook Matt's hand.

Karen was still standing, holding Stacy's chain, while she continued to stare into Stacy's eyes.

"Karen, Breakfast? Now?" Jerry said, forcefully, snapping her out of it.

Karen dropped the chain, and smiling happily said, "I think that's a great idea."

She then grabbed Stacy's hand and led the way toward the restaurant, with the men following.

Matt was so turned on he had to carefully walk trying to hide his crotch, by holding an arm, as casually as he could in front of himself. It wasn't very effective...

The two couples spent the next hour chatting while they enjoyed their meal. Much of the conversation addressed their backgrounds, where they lived and worked, and their respective careers. Topics any new acquaintances would cover.

With that information shared, they moved on to more pressing and personal topics.

"So, Stacy, your breasts do look lovely and very sexy with their decorations, we'd love to hear about the experience. I understand that the clinic is a wonder of skill and technology. Is that true?" Jerry asked.

Stacy didn't detect any malice or lechery, in his voice, just friendly curiosity, so she thought for only a moment before answering honestly.

"It was actually quite simple, compared to the actual decision to go through with it. It only took an hour, and the staff was professional and friendly. And the best part is that with their procedure, there was hardly any pain, and the piercings healed up almost immediately. It was magical in that respect."

"That's impressive." Jerry said.

But then Karen jumped in, "and the decision to go through with it?"

"That's a more difficult question to answer," Stacy said, smiling shyly.

She took a deep breath. Before answering, "In part, I attribute it to this place. I'm so horny all of the time, I think it just overrode my inhibitions."

Karen chuckled, "I understand. I think it affects all of us that way." And she reached over to pet Stacy's hand, as it rested on the table.

Stacy smiled, then continued. "I think I also just wanted to do something special and fun, and sexy, with my body."

"And I love it!" Matt added, and laughed.

"I'm sure you do." Jerry said, and Stacy thought she detected a bit of envy in his voice, and that gave her a little thrill. She'd never been a tease, but...

Karen, unfamiliar with body piercings, then followed up with several questions about the jewelry. Details about the sizes, weights and mechanics, which Stacy answered, easily.

"So, the rings require a special tool?"

"Yes, kind of a reverse set of pliers. They force the rings open, so a segment can be removed. Then I can slip the main portion of the ring, shaped like a 'C', out of the hole."

"And I hold onto the pliers." Matt said, with a leer.

"For now." Stacy reminded him. She wasn't about to allow him to have control of her jewelry.

Jerry then reached over and placed his hand, lovingly on Karen's shoulder, "so what do you think, my love?"

Karen smiled and took another look at Stacy's nipples. "I'll think about it. I do like how they look on Stacy."

After that they moved onto other topics. Jerry explained that this is their second visit to the island. Their first trip to paradise had been only four months ago, but they'd enjoyed it so much they came back as quickly as they could. And this time they added the silver bracelets to the mix.

"We liked everything so much, and had such a great time, that we decided to ratchet it up a notch."

"How has that worked out?" Stacy asked, curious, but also a bit troubled by the idea. She'd never thought or dreamed about group sex, swapping or orgies. Ever.

"Wonderfully. We discussed it a lot before we left home. And not to be flippant, but we decided that variety is the spice of life." Jerry said, happily.

"And we're comfortable with the strength of our relationship, our love for each other, so we're not worried about enjoying sex with someone else. It won't hurt our marriage." Karen added.

"Yes, no jealousy or envy." Jerry confirmed.

Matt looked at Stacy and could tell that she was uncomfortable with the idea.

"We're here to rekindle our love life. It's been flagging a bit lately. You know, all work and no play." Matt admitted, a bit shyly.

"We understand." Karen said, nodding. "I think every couple goes through that phase. This is the perfect place to move past it."

They all nodded their unanimous agreement.

With the meal finished, there was an awkward silence when they all stood to leave.

Matt spoke up first. "I think we'll be heading back to our suite. I promised Stacy that I'd help her put smaller rings in, and remove the shields and chain."

"Oh, but they look so pretty." Jerry said with a lecherous smile.

"I think so too," Matt admitted. "But I can see where they might be a little too much for public display."

"They certainly caught our eye." Karen said, chuckling. "But I had hoped that we could spend more time together. Can't we interest you in joining us for some fun?"

"We'll have to think about that, I'm afraid, Karen. We're here for ourselves, you know." Stacy said, with a mixture of sadness and resolve.

Karen pouted.

"We do understand." Jerry said, as he stepped in and gave Stacy a firm hug. She hugged him back and then turned to Karen. Their hug included another kiss, and it was again passionate. But not as long. Matt also hugged the two of them. He too got a nice kiss from Karen, but he only exchanged a quick 'bro hug' with Jerry.

Stacy and Matt, didn't say much to each other as they walked back to their suite. It was later in the morning and the increased number of people around drew an increased level of attention to Stacy's jewelry. And Stacy enjoyed it, even more than before. She'd gotten over her embarrassment and was now happy with her sexy display.

Matt too was enjoying himself, proud of his wife's attractiveness.

As soon as they arrived back in their room, they began reviewing their time with Jerry and Karen.

"I liked them, but I'm not sure about sex with them." Matt said.

"I know, but Karen had me all hot and bothered, with that kiss."

"Me too." Matt laughed. "But I can't see myself in bed with another guy, even if he and I did nothing, together."

"Oh, so you'd just want to watch me and Karen, or me and Jerry?"

"Well, you and Karen might be interesting, and I suppose I could do Karen." Matt said with a wide grin.

"And me and Jerry?"

"Maybe." I'm not sure how I'd react to the sight, or the sound. I can't picture myself just watching you getting screwed by another guy. I'm not jealous of him, I think I'm just as good a man as he is."

"Hah, you never know, he could be hung like a horse. I might enjoy that."

Matt just shook his head, still smiling. "I never thought you'd be interested in sex with a woman, now you're thinking about another guy's big cock? That jewelry really is making you slutty!"

Stacy laughed, "it's this place."

"Maybe so, but regardless, I like it!" he said before stripping off his clothes and hauling his lover off to their bed.

As they settled in, she remembered. "Hey, jewelry switch, remember?"

"Oh, I forgot."

"Yah, right."

"Okay wait right there, don't move. I'll be right back." He said before jumping off and heading into the bathroom where the new jewelry was still laid out. He returned a few minutes later and climbing onto the bed, he sat straddling her hips. His cock was hard and on clear display but she ignored it.

Matt went to work on her breasts, pliers in hand and soon she felt the rings and their shields removed, first her right breast and then her left. As soon as he turned to set the stuff onto the nightstand, she reached up and massaged her nipples, sighing. Happy to have the weight removed.

But Matt didn't give her much time, to enjoy herself. He was soon back working to reinsert her smaller rings.

Finished, he set immediately bent down and began sucking and licking and nibbling on her ringed nipples, making her squirm and giggle in delight at the feelings.

Eventually, she mumbled, "enough. Screw me now, please."

He chuckled. "Your wish is my command, my love."

He then positioned himself between her legs and slowly inserted his cock into her wet pussy. She was clearly ready, and so was he.

He was able to hold off until she had reached her orgasm, and it appeared from her moans, pants and thrashing that it was a wonderful one. Only then did he allow himself to cum. He rode her as long as he could, and when his cock began to slide out on its own accord, he slipped down enough so he could lay on top of her with his mouth wrapped around a nipple, and its ring.

After catching her breath, she sighed. "That was nice."

"Yes, it was. I think we're getting our groove back."

She chuckled, "yes we are. I'm so happy." And she hugged him tightly to her chest.

They lay like that for an hour, drifting off into a contented little nap.

When her bladder started to stir, and she realized that she was leaking sperm, she nudged him off, and onto the mattress beside her. He groaned and kissed her, before she succeeded in completely disentangling herself from him.

When she walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror as she walked to the toilet, she realized that something was wrong. Her nipple rings were bigger than what she had expected.

"Hey, you," she hollered. "You put in the three's, didn't you?"

"Yes," he called back, "we need to try them out."

"What do you mean, we?"

She heard him laugh as she sat down to pee.

"Well, mostly you."

She took another look at her chest as she washed up. The rings were certainly larger than the two-centimeter ones, and they looked sexier too. More attention getting. It occurred to her that Matt had indeed taken control of what she wore, buy holding onto the pliers, needed to remove the rings. She knew she could always buy another pair, but she realized that she enjoyed not having a say in the matter. It made her hot, and gave her an excuse to look all kinky and naughty.

When she finally returned, he sat up. "How do they feel? They look great."

"A little heavier, but not much. But they sure are more obvious."

While she climbed back into the bed, he got up to visit the bathroom, himself.

When he came back, he stood over her, "you'd look better if I put the chain back."

"No, thank you."

"Please?"

"Nope. These are enough. Now what do you want to do, today?

"How about the beach and some snorkeling?"

"Sounds like fun."

So that's what they did. Wearing just a bikini bottom, as had become her habit, she and Matt headed through the resort's buildings to the ocean, where they stopped by the beach stand to load up with chairs, an umbrella, towels and snorkeling gear. They then wandered the sand until they found an uncrowded area and set up their little camp.

All along the way, Stacy caught people staring and clearly admiring her breasts. And it made her feel good about herself and her decision.

They spent the rest of the day by the water, swimming, resting, sunning and fooling around.

At lunch-time, Matt left her, to wander down to the beach-side bar for beers and burgers, and returned with a tray-full of food and drinks.

It was a beautiful location and they were happy and enjoying every minute of it.

After a while they settled in under a big beach umbrella and dozed to the sounds of the surf, and eventually they watched the sunset over the water. It was unbelievably beautiful and peaceful.

They finally packed up and headed back to their room, where they showered and debated about dinner. They were both hungry, but too tired to go out, so they just ordered from room service and picnicked on their patio, under the stars.

Their love-making that night was slow and sensuous. Two lovers more interested in a tender time than in energetic and passionate sex.

Afterwards, as they cuddled in the big bed, truly exhausted from the sun and the sex, Stacy kissed Matt and sighing contentedly, told him, "I think this vacation is working. I've never been so horny, nor enjoyed sex so much, at least not since our wedding night."

He agreed...

In the morning they were again feeling lazy and sun-burned, so they decided to just stay in and relax. They ordered breakfast from room service, and lounged around naked, cuddling and necking in the big bed, and watching erotic movies on the television.

Matt spent a lot of time suckling on Stacy's nipples and her rings. And Stacy enjoyed it, a lot.

She wound up slithering down so she could suck on his hairless cock, and he really enjoyed that.

I just might want to keep myself hairless, down there, he thought. It does feel more sensitive.

Stacy worked on him until he came and she took it all in. Something else she hadn't done in a very long time.

After he recovered, he returned the favor and sucked on his lover's pussy and clit until she orgasmed.

After a short rest, they cleaned up and, feeling rejuvenated, went out for lunch at one at the island restaurants and as always enjoyed the people watching.

The walk to the eatery was as pleasant and entertaining as ever. The day was beautiful, warm, sunny but with a nice ocean breeze. And the sights were enjoyable and erotic.

As it was their last full day on the island, after lunch they decided to check out the fetish resort, just to see if it was as kinky and sexy as they'd been told.

They stopped by the room to freshen up, before heading over to the main lobby and catching the shuttle over to the other complex.

For the trip, Stacy wore a tight t-shirt that provided an enticing hint of her nipple jewelry, swaying underneath.

"That top, with the outlines is almost sexier than when you walk around naked!" Matt said as he admired the profiles of her nipples and rings, as they shifted beneath the thin fabric.

Stacy giggled. "That's the idea."

"If this resort is so sexy it drives us crazy, I can only imagine how the Fet Resort is going to be." Matt muttered excitedly as they walked.

"We'll see." Stacy replied. She too was excited and very much looking forward to the expected show.

From the moment they stepped out of the van, they were astounded and aroused by what they observed.

Everywhere they looked among the guests, they spotted someone who was demonstrating some form of kinky behavior. There were, of course, a lot of 'normal' people too, dressed just like the folks at their resort.

They tried not to gawk like dumbstruck tourists, but it was difficult.

Matt, doing his best to control his arousal, quickly steered the two of them out of the lobby and into the quieter central courtyard, where he found an out of the way little table where they could sit. And he could hide his raging crotch.

"Holy shit!" he said, doing his best to keep his voice down. "It's like a porn show!"

"Oh, come on. Try and be an adult." Stacy scolded him. "Yes, there are some very kinky people around here, but don't you find many of them too bizarre to understand? I sure as hell do."

She looked at him, and disgustedly saw that he couldn't stop himself from watching the sex show all around them. She sighed, and began watching, herself.

"I bet she's hot, sweaty hot, that is," she said, looking at a shapely woman in a skin-tight latex cat suit. "Why in the hell would she wear that thing, here?"

Matt checked to see where Stacy was looking and followed her gaze to the woman in question. "Well, she looks sexy as hell, that's for sure. Did you see the couple in matching chastity belts?"

"Where?"

"Over there," nodding off to their left.

Stacy turned, casually, and looked. "Why would anyone come here with their sex locked up?"

"Torture? This place has me so horny I can barely think. Something like that would drive me insane," he said, shaking his head, and chuckling. "Unbelievable." He added.

They spent an hour just sitting in their private little observation post, before they got somewhat used to the over-the-top eroticism, and felt comfortable enough to get up and walk around a bit.

Matt, was constantly worried about losing control and showing his arousal, so he hung back behind his wife, so she could provide a bit of cover for his crotch.

When they came to a big bar, where they could sit, drink and get a more all-encompassing view of their surroundings, they quickly slipped in and ordered a couple of beers.

As they sat and drank, they tried to casually watch the people around them. They realized that they weren't the only ones deeply involved in people-watching, or was it more appropriately called kink-watching.

They spotted a few other couples, with white wrist bands doing the same. And there were guests with black wrist bands also clearly enjoying the sights, too.

They continued their surreptitious staring, and their accompanying commenting for a couple of hours. It was astonishing, and steamy, for both of them.