Paradise Isle - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched her glide gracefully over to where her husband was waiting on the water's edge, before Matt asked, "I wonder how mermaids make love. I didn't see any openings in that suit."

Stacy grunted. "I have no idea, and don't get any ideas. I have no desire to wear anything like that."

"No worries. I have no desire for mermaid sex. I'm more than happy with the good old human sex we've been having. In fact, see that couple over there?" he said as he nodded over to a secluded little cove on the edge of the main channel where they were floating.

Stacy glanced over to see a couple apparently screwing, half in and half out of the water, and oblivious to any onlookers.

"Hah, you wish."

"Why not? That's what we're here for, and we've never had public sex, before. I would think this would be the perfect place to give it a try."

Stacy just shook her head. "Not today big boy, but if you want to head back to the room, I think we could have human sex."

As they hurriedly swam back to their suite, Stacy was thinking about making love outdoors, somewhere. Perhaps later, under the stars...

Back in the room they stripped down and literally jumped into the bed, excited and giggling. They kissed and hugged for a long time before Matt climbed on top of his lover, and slowly licked and kissed his way down her body until he reached her wet pussy.

There was a time, when he had licked her to orgasm, often, but like all of their older sexual practices, sessions like that had been few and far between, as of late.

But he still remembered how, and what Stacy liked. So, before long she was panting and sighing, and squirming under his ministrations. It felt wonderful and she found herself quickly slipping over the edge and orgasming.

Even though he knew that his lover had cum, Matt kept at it until Stacy came a second time.

After she had calmed, he worked his way back up to rest on the pillows, and she rolled him over and crawled sensually down between his legs.

She held onto his hard cock, and kissed and licked just the tip. But then stopped and looked up at him.

"If I suck on this thing, will you be able to hold back and not blow your wad? I want to feel it cumming inside my pussy, not in my mouth."

"I'll try." He said, sighing.

"You'd better do more than try. If you get too close, tell me and we'll reposition. Deal?"

"Deal."

Stacy chuckled as she took him into her mouth, she hadn't given him a blow job in quite a while, and as he moaned and twitched, she realized that she'd been missing out. And she was certain that he had too.

Soon, though Matt groaned and, mumbled something like "so close." Stacy understood and giving his cock one last kiss, she began crawling up his body.

It had also been a while since she rode him to a climax, so when she got to his hips, she straddled him and then reached down to guide his cock into her pussy. It felt really good as it slid in, and even better when she started pumping up and down on the thing.

Rubbing her clit on his hard dick felt even better. And she excitedly began to feel her orgasm approaching.

She opened her eyes and took a look at her lover. His eyes were closed, and he was panting and grunting with the rhythm of her movements.

He's close, too, she decided.

So, she picked up speed and her orgasm hit her wonderfully hard. It got even better when she felt his warm cum spurting inside her.

They kept it up for a couple of minutes more, before Stacy carefully stretched out her legs and collapsed on top of him, with his cock still inside her. But she could feel it shrinking. Too bad guys are one and done, she thought. And that made her giggle.

"That was good." He sighed.

"I decided it would be fun to ride you, for a change. I loved it too."

"I love you." Matt said happily, as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately.

And she kissed him back.

When she felt his cock slide out of her, she rolled off and sprawled on her side with an arm and a leg resting on his chest and thigh.

He turned a bit so they could kiss some more.

Eventually, laying like that, nose-to-nose, they drifted off to sleep.

"Naps after sex are wonderful." She whispered, an hour later when she noticed his eyes begin to open.

He smiled, "but not as good as the sex."

"True." She answered, as she leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

"I need to shower, though. Want to join me?"

"Absolutely."

Inside the big shower stall, they fooled around and washed each other under the warm spray.

"This place is great. I feel like a new man, already." Matt said, with a big grin.

"A good idea, right?"

"Definitely. You did good finding this place, my love."

As Matt had been focusing on his lover's body, she was clean first, so she slid out of the stall and dried off.

He was almost finished, when she called into him. "Take your time. I'll be back in a little while."

When he called out to ask where she was going, he got no answer. She had apparently already left.

He was lounging, reading a novel when she returned with a bag from the resort's store.

"Hi lover, what did you need?"

She stripped off her bikini, looking wonderful as a result, and crooked her finger, "come here and find out."

Curious, he got up and stepped into the bathroom behind her. She had a couple of bottles lined up the counter.

"Hair remover?" he asked, confused.

"Yes. For you."

"Me?"

"Yes. I've been bare down there since college, remember? I like it that way, and so do you. So, I decided that it would be nice if you were bare also. I never like getting hair in my mouth, and I've seen several hairless guys wandering around here. I want to see you that way too."

"But, you look lovely that way, and sexy. I'll just look like a boy."

"I don't think so.

"Stacy, my love, I'd really rather not."

"Matt, my love, no more blow jobs."

"Oh, that's mean."

"Yup." Then she sighed. "Matt, please? For me? We're here to do crazy sexy things, like everyone else. Remember?"

He looked at her for a moment, before answering resignedly, "all right."

She giggled and after pulling off his shorts, the pushed him into the big shower stall. "Wait there."

After pulling on a pair of rubber gloves she stepped in with him and began smearing the chemical depilatory all over his body. Everywhere but his crotch.

"Wait, what?"

"Relax, you can't be hairy everywhere but your cock."

Damn! He wasn't all that hairy. Not like some of the guys, but he supposed she was right. If only his crotch was bare, it would call even more attention to his cock.

But, he had no intention of anyone ever seeing him naked!

After his entire body was covered, she made him wait the required length of time before he was allowed to rinse himself off. And his body hair rinsed off, too.

Then Stacy repeated the process with the remover for sensitive areas, on his cock, balls and ass.

Despite his nervousness he started to get hard, at the handling. And that drew several comments from Stacy, that got them both laughing.

When the process was finally complete, and he was hairless, and clean, Stacy knelt down in front of him and rewarded him with a very nice blow job. It was too soon for him to get excited, or cum, but he had to admit that it was even more enjoyable with a hairless, and therefore much more sensitive cock.

"That was nice." He moaned as she stood up, and they hugged.

"And I didn't get any nasty pubes in my mouth."

They kissed and then made their way out into the room, where he got a good look at himself in the big mirror.

With his empty and shrunken cock, he did look like a little boy! Damn!

But, as Stacy began rubbing him with a rejuvenating skin cream, surprisingly his cock started coming back to life, and although it didn't get fully hard, it was too soon for that, it did achieve a reasonable size, and he didn't feel so childish anymore.

Finished, she grabbed him and hugged him. "I love it." She sighed.

"Good." He said, sighing. "I'm glad you like it. I've always loved the way you look, down there."

She just smiled and led him back into the bedroom. There she sprawled on the bed; her legs spread.

He got the message. She wanted more attention. He was happy to oblige her. And he decided that he like the enhanced feeling of bare skin on bare skin.

Later, they wandered out in just their swim suits for dinner and drinks at one of the pool-side bars. Even though he was in his swim trunks, Matt still felt a little exposed and timid walking around with his hairless chest, arms and legs. His skin felt strange, and the air felt cooler. I guess I'll just have to get used to it, he thought.

That night they picked the French-Caribbean restaurant and enjoyed the food, while watching the sights. A Calypso band played well into the night and they joined the crowd on the dance floor.

As the night progressed, the booze flowed, as did the cannabis, and everyone got really friendly. There was a lot of bumping and grinding, groping and kissing amongst the revelers. And Stacy and Matt both got their share of attention.

Eventually they staggered home, but that night they were too drunk and too tired for sex. So they just cuddled and fell asleep.

They again slept in, and once awake, ordered a room service breakfast. Their hunger abated, Matt found a baseball game to watch on the television and Stacy read a novel. It was a relaxing and enjoyable morning. They were, after all, on vacation, rest was important.

They decided to hit one of the restaurants for lunch, and Matt was waiting out on their patio for Stacy so they could follow a path across the islands to the burger place when she walked out.

"You're going out like that?" Matt asked as Stacy walked out of door. She was only wearing a tiny, string-bikini bottom.

"I know you like my breasts, so what's the problem?" She said, giggling.

Staring at her, "I love your breasts, they're one of my favorite parts, but I never guessed that you would want to share them with the general public."

She laughed, "I'm only sharing the sight of them. This place just has me feeling naughty, and slutty, so I figured I'd just go for it, and have some fun."

Then she leaned into him, and he, naturally reached for her breasts. They kissed, while he felt her up. And she giggled again.

"I think my boobs are just as nice as any others out there, don't you?" she said smiling as they finished the kiss.

"They're lovely. In fact, I'm thinking we should skip lunch and head back into the room."

"Oh, no. I'm hungry, and now that I've bucked up my courage to go out like this, I want to see it through."

"Well, if you're sure, come along," he said, as he grabbed her hand and led her out and onto the pathway. "I'm proud to be your escort, my love."

As they made their way, along the path, across the chain of little islands, across bridges to the restaurant, they both watched the passersby to gauge their reactions. They saw a lot of appreciative smiles and nods, nothing negative.

Throughout their meal, it was much the same as their other days around the resort. Visions of skin, and thoughts of sex. And it never got boring.

At one point a pretty woman at the next table, also topless, leaned over and placed her hand on top of Stacy's. Your breasts are lovely. I'd suggest piercings and pretty little rings, like mine. They're a lot of fun, and a constant reminder of how sexy I feel."

Matt had already seen the woman's breasts, they were much bigger that Stacy's and the nipples looked huge, with their large rings dangling and glinting in the sun. He had been having a difficult time not staring.

He blushed and realized that he'd been caught, when the woman added, "your husband clearly likes the way mine look."

Stacy smiled her acknowledgement of the woman's compliment and then laughed as she watched Matt's reaction to the last comment.

"I've never really thought about getting my nips pierced. It didn't hurt too much?"

"No different than getting your ears pierced. And my husband loves them too. Don't you dear?" She said as she glanced back to her man, who was sitting, quietly listening.

He smiled. "I do. And the sight, when they show themselves, beneath a sheer top, is wonderfully erotic. They keep me horny."

"See?" the woman said as she sat back, giggling at her husband's happy response.

"Thank you. I'll think about it." Stacy added, as she looked over at Matt. He was smiling and nodding ever so slightly.

She gave him a 'knock it off' look, but she was secretly enchanted with the idea.

She leaned over the table, and whispered to him, "I do think they put something in the water."

He chuckled, "They might. But I think it's more than that. This whole place is dedicated to making everyone horny. And it works!"

They headed back, several hours later, pleasantly drunk and ready for more sex.

"Would you like me to get my nipples pierced?" Stacy asked, dreamily.

Matt, wasn't sure he had heard her correctly? "What?"

"I was just thinking about getting my nipples pierced, like that woman at dinner suggested."

"Um, if you want to. It's fine with me." He said, trying to keep the excitement out of his voice. Of course, he'd love it. The thought made his dick jump. The vision of his lover with sexy, kinky rings in her nipples was beyond amazing.

She had expected him to be okay with the idea. Actually, she'd expected him to be overjoyed with it. She giggled to herself, figuring that he was doing an admirable job of suppressing his enthusiasm for the idea.

Back at the room, it took only seconds for them to jump into the bed and begin kissing and hugging and then screwing. And despite the alcohol in their systems, they were more enthusiastic and passionate than ever.

Stacey had two fantastic orgasms and Matt exploded with huge gushes of cum inside her immediately after she had finished her second.

It took them quite a while to catch their breathes and calm down.

"Wow," he sighed.

"Wow," she giggled.

"This vacation was such a great idea. I feel like a new man. A tired and empty one, but a new one."

Stacey laughed. "I'm loving it too." She took a deep breath and then leaned over and kissed him.

"This place has been really good for us."

"It has. We'll have to come back."

"Agreed. And soon."

They took a quick shower together, and then climbed into bed for a nap, contented, and feeling good about their renewed love life. The island was all it had been made out to be.

Sleep came easily and they both had happy and peaceful dreams.

That evening they decided to splurge at the resort's finest restaurant, a steakhouse that was highly rated, and similarly priced.

"I wonder if we should dress. I mean, I love life in our swim suits, and the views of everyone else, but at a fine restaurant?" Matt asked.

"Hmm, good point. Why don't you call Elena? She can also make sure we have a table."

Matt used the cell phone the resort provided to call their hostess, and Stacy listened in. Elana assured them that most guests maintained their ultra-casual attire even at the restaurant, and in the adjacent club for dancing afterwards. Some, she laughed, remained nude.

"It makes for a very fun evening." Elana added before promising that she'd ensure that they'd have a table waiting."

After the call they looked at each other, questioningly. Both were still undecided.

"Well, we don't want to be overdressed." Stacy mumbled, uncertainly.

"And we do want to fit in." Matt added.

"But are you going to be able to control that prick of yours, and not embarrass us with a pup-tent?" she asked with an impish smile.

He laughed. "If I stay seated, no one will see."

"But I may want to go dancing afterward."

"We'll just have to dance close."

"So you can poke me with that thing?" she giggled. Then she pushed him back until he fell onto the bed.

"I have a better idea. We still have an hour before dinner, I think I'll empty you." She said as she crawled up between his legs and stripped off his swim trunks. "You won't have an issue if you've already cum."

And then she leaned down and wrapped her lips around his hardening cock, and began sucking.

Dinner that night was excellent, and the club was entertaining and erotic.

They saw more of the other guests, and on the dance floor, they also felt them, as it essentially became a mosh pit as the night wore on.

And they enjoyed it immensely. By the time they staggered back to their room, Matt was ready for another round, and Stacy was owed an orgasm in any case.

Even though they were drunk, they succeeded in successfully coupling. Matt's orgasm was enjoyable but short, while Stacy's was excellent.

As soon as she had calmed down, they kissed one final time and then fell asleep happy, empty and exhausted.

The sun was shining brightly the next morning and Matt was still half asleep, but starting to get hungry, when he heard Stacy talking on the phone.

"Yes, 1300 would be fine. We'll meet you in the lobby."

"What?" he mumbled as she came in off the patio.

"Oh, you're finally awake. I guess I wore you out, last night."

"You wear me out every time we have sex. And I love it," he said with a broad smile. "But who were you talking to?"

"Oh, I decided to get a memento of our fun time here."

"Oh? What?"

She giggled, merrily. "I called Elena and made an appointment to have my nipples pierced."

"Really?

"Really. I hope you're not going to mind."

"I love the idea; you'll be so sexy!"

"I know, right?"

"Absolutely. So, this afternoon?

"Yes, Elana will pick us up and take us over to the clinic. They have some state-of-the-art procedure that heals quickly, so I can put nice jewelry in immediately. No muss, no fuss."

"Cool."

The two of them went out for a late breakfast. Stacy once again in only a bikini bottom and Matt in his swim trunks.

As they ate, Matt found himself looking dreamily at his wife's breasts, imagining what she would look like with gleaming, golden rings running through her nipples. It made him very hard, luckily hidden beneath the tabletop.

They took their time, as Elena had warned Stacy not to eat before the procedure, so there would be no lunch.

Afterwards, they strolled around for a while taking the long way back to their suite. On the way they, were once again astounded and aroused when they encountered a leopard. A human woman, but nonetheless a leopard.

She and a man, both naked, were crossing over one of the bridges walking toward them, and her entire body was covered in leopard spots. And although her skin was well tanned, her belly and breasts were startlingly white.

As the pair got closer, Stacy and Matt could see her face more clearly and they were absolutely astounded. It too was painted. Her nose was made to look more prominent by darker lines running along its sides, the tip of her nose was colored dark black, and her upper lip and septum were colored to make them look like a cat's.

The spots got smaller and lighter as they traveled up her neck and onto her jaw and hair line, until they faded away framing her face. And like her belly and chest her face was unusually white.

As a final accessory, she had cat's ears sticking up from the top of her head, through her thick hair. They were certainly cute, but along with everything else, very bizarre.

When they got close, Stacy couldn't help herself. "You look lovely, and very erotic. Paint?"

The man spoke up first. "Oh no. Tattooed. My wife is also my pet." He said in heavily accented English. He was clearly proud, but he also sounded like a loving husband.

The leopard girl just smiled and nodded.

Dumbstruck, they mumbled a farewell, and continued walking, although Stacy turned for one last look.