Paradise Isle - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They saw dozens of people, men and women, engaged in kinks that they had only read about, or seen in Internet photos. And a few things that they'd never seen or read about before. And all of them were sexy in some form, although several sights were so outlandish that they were utter turn-offs - more often to Stacy than to Matt.

The clip-clop of horse hooves caught Stacy's attention and when she looked across the nearby canal she saw a pony-girl being led by her reins, along a path. She had heard of that kink, but could never fathom what people saw in it. The girl didn't seem to be resisting in any way. She actually seemed to be enjoying herself, somehow. Weird.

Matt had spotted two couples sitting together at a table across the restaurant. The women were both nude while the guys wore swim trunks. And the men held leashes that led to collars around their women's throats.

Stacy noticed and looked over. "Look at their bracelets. Didn't you say red was for slaves?" She asked.

"Yup. They must be sex slaves. And look they also have gold bracelets. I bet we could go over and ask their masters for a quickie." Matt said mischievously. But Stacy wasn't sure if he was joking, or not.

She thought for a moment. "Or we could ask his mistress," she said nodding toward another couple, a male slave with a woman holding his leash.

"Oh gross." Matt responded.

"Hah, fair is fair. I bet he's really good with his tongue. And look he's as hairless as you are."

"Not funny." He said, sulking.

On the ride back to their resort they sat close whispering in each other's ear.

"That place was better than hard-core internet porn. I'm so horny I can hardly wait to get you back to the room." Matt said, giggling.

"Oh? how much time do you spend on those sites?" Stacy asked, but she too was chuckling.

Matt ignored the question. "Never seen anything like it. Never dreamed about anything like this."

As soon as the shuttle bus stopped, they jumped off and ran, holding hands and laughing, back to their room. Inside they stripped and dove into the bed.

This time, their love-making was frenzied, passionate and filled with delighted laughter. Matt came quickly, too quickly, and had to do his best to orally coax a very fine orgasm out of Stacy. And then, she demanded he continue on and give her another one. Which he did.

Afterwards they both ran out of the patio door, naked, and jumped into the pool, where it flowed closest to their room. There they laughed and splashed around, until they were truly exhausted.

They crawled out of the water and paraded, unabashed, past other guests and back into their suite, where they cleaned up and collapsed onto the bed.

They cuddled and kissed for quite a while before they headed out to get something to eat.

When they got back to their room, they reluctantly packed up, ready to catch the early morning ferry, and then the flights back to their home.

They crawled into bed, early tired and contented. While they slept, though, they both dreamed of more sex. And in the morning, they were both so horny that they made love before a hurried breakfast, and the sad trip to the harbor.

"We have got to come back!" They echoed as they stepped off the ferry and headed to the airport and their flight home.

"But we can never tell anyone about this!"

"Agreed, never. None of our friends would believe us, anyway."

The End

To be continued, though, with other, stand-alone tales about other guests on Paradise Isle.

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.