Paradise Isle - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unbelievable!" Matt said after they had passed and were out of earshot.

Stacy chuckled. "Yup. But sexy as hell."

"She sure was."

"But how can she live like that? I mean her face, in public." Stacy asked, intrigued, but confused too.

"Good question. She'd sure draw a lot of attention, even with clothes on."

Stacy thought for a moment. "Well, it didn't sound like he was an American, perhaps where there from it might be more acceptable. But I understand your point. Perhaps he never lets her out." She said, but she didn't sound like she really believed it.

"They were wearing black wrist bands, so they must be vising from the Fet Resort." Mat said, still entranced by what he had seen.

"I hadn't noticed, " Stacy mumbled. "The only thing she was missing was a long cat's tail."

The two of them remained intrigued as they continued their discussion while walking along the path back to their room. They still had a couple of hours before Stacy's appointment.

Back at the suite, they relaxed on their patio and waited for Stacy's appointment.

They soon let the topic of their encounter slide, as both of them were excited about Stacy's appointment, for pretty much the same reasons. Stacy kept asking herself, over and over, what am I doing? Why am I doing this? And her two answers were always the same. It's part of my program to revitalize our sex lives. And her other answer was, why the hell, not?

Elena picked them up right on time in a jeep and drove them across the island to the clinic. She was all smiles and as pleasant as usual.

Stacy wore a pair of shorts and a loose-fitting top, no bra. She figured that she'd be sore and wouldn't want the pressure.

Mark was excited, to say the least. He'd been enjoying the views of the women he'd seen around the resort, flaunting pierced and bejeweled nipples, and now his dear wife, was going to be flaunting them too. This vacation was such a good idea!

The procedure went smoothly. An actual doctor performed it professionally and relatively painlessly with a series of steps that Stacy submitted to, stoically.

She was more embarrassed than fearful, and more excited than harmed.

"I've used our newest procedure. You'll find that within a day, there will be no more pain, and the tissue's healing will be sufficiently advanced to allow you to change your jewelry, and even enjoy the feel of your new decorations." The doctor said as she removed her rubber gloves and walked out the door.

"Wow. That was easy." Stacy said, astonished, as she looked down at her nipples. The doctor had left pair of temporary posts in place, and they looked strange, poking through that delicately feminine part of her body.

Matt just stood quietly, his cock hard, beneath his shorts.

A moment later Elana nocked and entered the treatment room, ushering in another staff member.

"Hi Stacy, so it went well?" she asked.

"Yes, no problems."

"Great. This is Connie, our jeweler. She'll help you with jewelry prettier than those posts," Elana said, introducing the woman, who jumped right in.

"Hello. Your nipples look great." She started off. "I have a nice selection of jewelry for you to choose from. All top-quality gold or titanium. Do you have any idea what you'd like? Rings or bar-bells, for instance?"

"Rings, please, and I don't like the ones with balls, or any seam at all." Stacy said, surprising Matt. He hadn't known that his wife had any opinion on piercing jewelry.

"I have hinged and captive segment rings in several diameters that I'm sure will look wonderful. Let me show you."

She selected a case out of her stack and opened it so Stacy could see her selection. "All of these are a larger gauge. That's our normal size. Of course, your piercing will take smaller thicknesses, too."

With Matt's tacit approval, she picked out mid-sized, 2cm, captive segment rings, and the jeweler helped her insert them and open them to seat the segment that completed the almost seamless circle.

"I'll include the special pliers you'll need to take them out." The girl said, handing over a pair.

Stacy took them and then passed them to Matt, "you take care of them, please. But don't lose them!"

"Oh, not to worry, they sell them and more jewelry at the big gift shop at your resort."

Just an hour after they arrived, they were on their way back to the resort.

As Elana drove, with Stacy sitting in the front passenger seat and Matt in the back, he asked, "do they hurt?"

"No, just a little ache. They do feel funny pulling on my nipples and rubbing against my top."

"Ah. From what I hear, the pain will be gone before morning. And as for the funny feeling; isn't that why you got them in the first place, for the feelings? And for Matt, to play with, too." Elana said, chuckling.

Stacy had to admit that was the case. "Yes. And you're right about Matt. You do want to play with them, don't you, lover?"

"Oh, yes. I sure do." And when he tried to reach around the seat back to cop a feel, she slapped his hand away, and all three of them laughed.

As she pulled into a parking slot and shut down the car, Elana turned to Stacy. "I'm not sure if you were aware that the technique they used was quite special and different from other piercing procedures. It was, of course, not all that painful, and the ache will soon be gone. Also, because of their approach, those holes are quite permanent. They'll never close up like the ones in your ears might if you don't keep the studs in place."

"Really? I didn't pick up on that." Stacy sat quietly while she thought about that news flash. She had expected that they would close up if she decided she didn't like the idea, once they got back to the states. Now, she realized that she'd be stuck with them, forever. But that didn't mean she had to keep jewelry in the holes. She could just leave them empty. Who would know, besides Matt, of course, and she was confident that he wouldn't care. He'll, he'd want her to keep jewelry in all of the time, the perv.

"That's okay."

She thought she heard a sigh of relief from her husband, but didn't bother to look.

As soon as they got back to their suite, Stacy stripped off her top. Matt assumed it was an invitation for him to check out his wife's new decorations, but she pushed him away, "not so fast, there buster. I want to check them out first." She then went straight into the bathroom, with its bright lights and mirror.

Matt stood in the doorway as she examined herself, gently picking at her new rings. Pushing and tugging and twisting to see how they felt and looked. She was surprised that her manipulations didn't hurt. Whatever technique the doctor used; it was a magical success.

The rings looked thick and huge, compared to some of the delicate little one's she'd seen around the resort. But she had seen larger and thicker ones, too.

They did pull a bit on her nipples, and the holes and the rings made her nipples stand out further than ever before, especially now, when she was aroused.

And she was very aroused by what she had done and the view and feel of it.

Finally, she turned to Matt. "You like?"

"Oh yes. Very much," he said as he stepped up to her.

His first move was to hug and kiss her.

But, when she moaned, he pulled back, afraid he'd hurt her.

"Oh no. it didn't hurt, it felt good, tickled even."

He breathed a sigh of relief, and bent down to give each off her nipples a kiss and a lick. Then as she stood there smiling, he reached up and carefully slipped a pinky from each hand through the rings and gave them a gentle tug.

She squirmed and moaned again.

Gently, he took a step back pulling her along by her rings.

"If we don't get into bed this second, and make crazy love, with your new decorations, I'm going to lose my mind and cum in my pants."

"Oh goodie," she said laughing, happily.

Naked and in bed, Matt was only able to focus his attention on her nipples and rings for a few minutes, before he declared his urgent need to bury his cock into her pussy and fuck her before he had a totally unacceptable accident.

Stacy, who had been enjoying his devotion, and the new feelings emanating from her breasts, understood his plight as she too was anxious for an orgasm.

Wonderfully, they came in unison. For the first time in quite a while. And it was joyous. And, Stacy thought a fitting reward for her daring new addition.

Afterwards, Matt wound up laying on her shoulder, his face inches away from her chest, while he played with her rings with his fingers. Occasionally he'd reach out and kiss or lick her nipple. And even bite on her ring.

"These are so cool." He sighed. "And they look perfect on you."

Stacy giggled. "Not too slutty?"

"Not bad slutty, good slutty."

"There's a good slutty?"

"Of course, the kind that is both sexy and pretty. And meant for fun between a loving couple."

"Ah, that sounds right." Stacy sighed as she hugged his head to her chest.

They spent the rest of the afternoon, in their suite. Resting and relaxing, And admiring Stacy's breasts. She was pleased that the ache had passed, surprisingly quickly, and she was growing comfortable with her new decorations. She was also surprised at her daring, in getting them done. When she thought about it, she couldn't figure out what had come over her, but she was happy that she'd gone through with it. She felt so sexy, and horny.

After a room service dinner, though, Stacy decided that she wanted to check out the jewelry section in the resort's store. She was still worked up about her new piercings, and wanted to see what other types of decorations she could wear.

Matt was all for it.

"What are you going to wear over?"

"Well, I'm kind of used to wandering around topless," she said, thoughtfully.

And Matt started to get excited.

"But I think, for now, I'll just slip on a top."

Matt was disappointed, until he saw her in her light top, and the outlines of her prominent nipples and their rings were clearly visible and incredibly sexy.

They walked, hand-in-hand through the resort and into the main building where the large convenience store was located.

They wandered through several sections until they came to the jewelry department, and there they found a selection of jewelry specifically for pierced body parts.

Stacy, loved the selection and styles. Clearly, they understood the wants of their sex-focused guests. A salesgirl came over to pull things from the display and help with her selections.

Eventually, with only a little input from Matt, she picked out a smaller, hinged ring, only 1.5cm, for every-day wear, back home.

"I'm afraid smaller diameter, captive segment rings wouldn't allow enough room to fit the pliers in to open them." The girl had explained. Thus, the hinge.

Over the next while, Stacy added a couple pairs of larger rings. A 3cm diameter and a bigger 4cm. Matt was pleased, and a bit surprised. What had come over his wife? Whatever it was, he liked it.

When it looked like she was done, Matt stepped in with a couple more suggestions. After much debate, a pair of large round shields, that would fit behind the rings, over her areolas, were added, as well as a pair of hearts with bars, that would surround her nipples, prettily. Finally, a length of chain was thrown in. It could be threaded through the rings, before they were closed. It was sized to fit with only a little droop, holding her breasts together, and forming an interesting grab point.

"I won't be able to wear a bra." Stacy complained.

"You won't be wearing a bra." Matt replied with a devilish smile.

The salesgirl just laughed. She'd seen it all...

Stacy was pleased with everything, although she wasn't as enthusiastic about the chain as Matt seemed to be. The bill was hefty, but neither of them cared.

On the way out, past the large clothing department, Matt stopped suddenly and Stacy bumped into him.

"What?" she asked, upset.

"Look," he said, pointing.

He had spotted the sex-toy section and was staring at the huge selection of lace lingerie, latex toys, lubricants and lotions, and fetishy latex and leather. As he scanned the shelves and racks, it seemed like he was seeing every conceivable class of erotica imaginable. The collection was huge!

Stacy giggled, and punched him in the shoulder. "What did you expect on Paradise Isle, the sex capital of the Americas?"

When he continued to stand there, gawking like a teen-ager, she grabbed him. "Come on there, Dopey, let's check out and head back to the room. Have you forgotten about the jewelry I just bought?"

That snapped him out of it. "Oh, yah."

"You can always come back here and ogle the goods some other time." She said laughing.

Reluctantly, Matt allowed himself to be dragged out of the store, and they headed back to the room, anxious to play.

As soon as they closed the door to their suite, Stacy stripped off her top and asked Matt to open her rings so she could try out the new ones.

"Say please." He teased her.

"Please, lover, open up my nipple rings." She said sensually.

He shivered, and laughed, as he grabbed the pliers and carefully opened the two rings, as she caught the segments when they loosened and slipped out. She then slid the rings out of her nipples.

She took a minute to examine the holes, just visible in her nips, before she picked up the small hinged ones and slipped them in.

"These will be perfect." She said, cheerfully.

"Not as nice as the larger ones."

"Oh, come on, I can't wear the larger ones to work. Someone would notice."

"You could get away with it. And it would keep me horny all day long, thinking about your beautiful breasts." He said as he leaned in and kissed a nipple.

She giggled. "I wouldn't mind that."

"What? Keeping me horny, torturing me with lust?"

"Yes."

And they both laughed, pleased with the idea.

Next, she tried on the larger rings. First the 3cm.

"Are they too heavy?" Matt asked, as it did seem to be pulling on her nipples.

"Not too bad."

The big 4cm hoops were next.

"Wow, these are huge, and I do feel them pulling." She said, as she lifted and examined the things.

"But they look fantastic!"

"Like a slave girl's?" she asked.

"Yes. My sex slave wife."

"In your dreams!"

He laughed, but also dreamed...

She tried on the hearts, held in place with the bar-bells.

"They're pretty," Matt said. "You could wear them at work."

"Maybe." Stacy wasn't sure if she liked them, or not.

Finally, they got to the big shields. They were a bit fiddly, so Matt stepped in and did most of the work. While he was at it, he also put the chain in place, and used the big 4cm rings, too.

The shields fit snuggly behind the rings that pierced her, and the chain looped between the two rings, both pulling down on, and holding her nipples together.

It does look sexy, Stacy thought. But also, very slutty.

Matt agreed. And he loved both aspects.

After they'd admired them for a few minutes. Stacy expected to go back to her original 2cm rings, but instead, Matt hooked a couple of fingers through the chain and used his hold to begin leading her out of the bathroom and toward the bed.

"Hey wait," she said as she was pulled along, unable to resist. "I thought I'd go back to the 2cm rings, for tonight."

Matt, continuing to draw her along, shook his head. "Oh no. We need to play with your newest jewelry. I think it will be a lot of fun."

"Oh, you do, do you?"

"Absolutely."

That night's love-making session was as good as any they'd enjoyed there at the resort, and better than most.

Matt constantly played with her nipples, gently pulling on the rings and chain, and kissing, licking and sucking on both her breasts and her jewelry

And it all added even more eroticism to their happily rediscovered sex lives.

Finally, they'd had enough and they called it a night.

Stacy was happy and exhausted, but she still had a hard time sleeping. Her jewelry kept getting in the way. The rings and shields pulled on her nipples as she moved, and the chain was a constant battle. At one point, while shifting from one side to the other she caught her thumb in the chain and pulled on her own breasts, and it hurt.

She did finally pass out, but several times during the night she woke up as her chest was again poked or pulled.

Around seven, her body clock woke her up. She was still tired, but she decided to get up anyway. Matt was still sleeping soundly, with a contented smile on his face.

In the bathroom, while she brushed her teeth, she watched the sway of her breasts in the mirror. It was mesmerizing, watching her rings and the connecting chain sway as she moved. Very sexy. She still couldn't believe that she'd actually gone through with piercing her nipples. It had been a wild idea, but she didn't regret it. At least not here, and not now.

She did worry that once they got home, she might reconsider, and regret the permanent holes in her nips, and wearing the rings beneath her work clothes, but perhaps that was something else that would help revitalize their sex life. She hoped so.

When Matt woke up, he found it hard to believe that it was already their sixth day in paradise. Stacy was just coming out of the bathroom, having performed her normal morning ritual.

"Can I go back to my original rings, now? The two-centimeter ones?" She asked.

He smiled. "I wish you wouldn't. Those are so cool, and they really turn me on. I think we should get some breakfast first. I'm starving."

Stacy looked at him for a moment before she realized what he intended. "Oh, you jerk! You want to show me off, like this."

"Indeed, I do." Smugly.

At that point she had slumped onto the bed, naked, while he had gotten out and slipped on a pair of shorts. She watched as he dropped the pliers for her rings into a back pocket and reached out to hook a finger around the chain between her nipples.

"Come along, my dear. Let's wander the paths for a while. We can stop and have breakfast, and then, return and swap out your rings for the 3cm ones."

"Really? The threes?"

"Yup. Remember they were your idea."

As she gingerly climbed off the bed, careful to not allow him to pull her nipples off, he held out one of her tiny string bikini bottoms. "These should go well with your top."

"What top?"

"Your jewelry is your top, my dear, and it's beautiful. Now get dressed, please."

She stood for a moment, contemplating her fate, before she grabbed the proffered bottoms, and thankful that he released his hold on her nips, she bent and slipped them on.

As soon as they were in place she turned and went back into the bathroom to brush out her hair and put on some make-up. If she was going out, on display, she wanted to look her best.

As soon as she walked back into the room, Matt took her hand and led her out into the courtyard, and the path to their favorite breakfast place.

Stacy felt both self-conscious and thrilled as they walked along. She really felt like she was on exhibition. And the looks she was getting from the other guests confirmed it. For a moment she thought about urning around and heading back to the room. Part of her had begun regretting her decision to get pierced, but she could also feel herself getting aroused. Her pussy was tingling.

And, after all, she is hungry...

Matt, sensing her reluctance, wrapped his arm around her waist and, pulled her close as they paraded along the path. She follows suit and held him, too.

Even though it was early, there were still a number of other couples and a few single men and women out and about. The ones who they passed, strolling in the opposite direction, got a good look at her nipple jewelry. Watching their eyes, Stacy saw their reactions. Every one of them, men and women, appeared fascinated and stimulated. Several of them tore their eyes away from her chest and glanced up smiling coyly.