Paradise Tanners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so, Sylvia."

"Very well, Millicent, perhaps you had better book yourself an appointment."

Millicent could feel her heartbeat as she booked an appointment in a vacant slot.

She had noticed that most of the ladies in her age group wore stockings with suspenders for the spanking sessions. Millicent couldn't remember when she last wore them, but she found them, in her underwear drawer. When the day arrived, Millicent felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

The morning dragged as Millicent filled her time doing trivial tasks, waiting for her 2 pm appointment. It's like waiting for a dental check-up, but worse, she told herself. Eventually the appointed time arrived.

"Mrs Jamison, please come into the lounge." Millicent, swallowed hard and entered the lounge. Mrs Paradise was behind the camera, which was set up on a tripod. Mr Paradise rose from the sofa where he had been seated and greeted his employee in her new role as spankee.

"Millicent, are you still happy to continue? If you have changed your mind, that is perfectly alright."

"No, Mr Paradise, I have not changed my mind. I am happy to proceed."

"Very good. Have you signed the consent form?" It was a rule that all ladies had to agree to receive corporal punishment in writing before each session. Millicent confirmed that her signed consent form was on file. It confirmed that she consented to receive corporal punishment on her bare bottom by hand, strap and cane,

"In that case, I think we will make a start with a standard over the knee warm up. Please get over my knee Millicent." Mrs Paradise began to record the session as Millicent lay across her employer's knee.

"Ouch!" The first slap over her dress came as a shock. It stung more than she expected. I must get a grip, she told herself. The spanking has not really started yet. Millicent managed to accept the next few slaps without demure, although a fire was beginning to smoulder inside her best cream lace panties.

"Time to remove some of your protection." Mr Paradise pulled Millicent's dress up to her waist, exposing her stocking-clad legs and pretty panties. He grunted his approval at the tempting target. The warming up continued as slaps continued to rain down on panty-covered bottom. Mr Paradise smiled to himself as the woman over his lap started to squirm in discomfort. After a few minutes, he judged the time was right to deprive Millicent of her final layer of protection.

Millicent was relieved at the temporary respite as her tormentor paused the spanking, as he carefully began to ease her knickers down her bottom. He pulled them over her hips to a position mid-way between her bottom and her knees. He carefully examined Millicent's bottom, noting that the previously pale, alabaster flesh was turning a pretty pink colour. His experience told him that the pinkness would soon turn to bruising. Mrs Jamison's inexperience made her especially vulnerable. At this stage of a spanking, Kandy Kreme or Betty Boobs would show scarcely any visible marking. Millicent couldn't remember the last time anyone, other than her husband, had pulled down her underwear. Come to think of it, she couldn't recall when her husband had last taken her knickers down.

The spanking continued with the sound of flesh on flesh as the spanker's hand met the naked cheeks of the bare bottom. Mrs Jamison was doing her best to keep her thighs closed, trying to avoid exposing her furry feminine charms. She had noticed how, when the ladies were being spanked, they nearly always exposed themselves. So, Millicent kept her legs tightly locked together.

Unfortunately, as Millicent was to find out, there comes a time in a serious spanking where preserving your dignity is no longer important. The struggle to avoid the searing pain is all consuming. As she felt the heat, she began to wriggle and squirm, in vain attempts to escape the torment. Mrs Paradise was able to capture plenty of revealing shots between Millicent's thighs. She desperately tried to protect her bottom with her hands, but Mr Paradise was too experienced a spanner for that. He easily controlled her arms with one hand, while continuing the spanking with the other.

"Ok, that enough of that. You can stand up now, Mrs Jamison, but hold your dress up. We all want to see your bottom." Millicent got shakily to her feet and gingerly felt her behind, convinced that it must be severely damaged, judging by the terrible burning sensation. Then, at the prompting of Mr Paradise, she stood in the corner of the room, facing the wall, while holding up her dress for the benefit of the camera.

"Don't worry, there is no damage, although your pretty bum will look rather bruised tomorrow and may be rather tender. I think we had better finish our session here for now. If you would like to experience of the kiss of a leather strap or the sting of the cane, then please book yourself in for a further session. I am sure Mrs Paradise or myself would be pleased to oblige.

"Had a good day at work Millie?" Stephen Jamison glanced up from the Racing Gazette.

"Oh, not bad love, not bad at all. You know how it is, all jobs have their ups and downs. Sometimes it's great and some days can be a right pain in the arse."

Stephen chuckled. "Too true love. You're right there." He turned back to his paper. "Bugger! Charlie Boy at Newmarket let me down. Should have romped round that course and I'd be fifty quid to the good. That really is a pain in the arse!"

12