Paramour Polyamory Ch. 01: Briana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently squeezed and rolled his big balls while slurping and sucking and stroking his cock with her mouth. The gurgling and suction sounds she made filled the room. Drool and pre-cum oozed from around her lips, making his cock shiny and slick. She effortlessly teased and pleased his cock in every way till she felt his body tighten.

"Oh, fuck! You have to stop," he begged. "You're going to make me cum!"

She took her mouth off his glossy girth and looked up at him with a smile. "I dare you cum in my mouth."

She returned his cock to her mouth and used one hand to stroke the base of his shaft. Working her mouth, throat, and hands in unison, she pumped and sucked his meaty monster for its load. Within seconds of twirling her tongue around his tip, stretching his foreskin, his toes curled and his back arched.

His orgasm resembled one of the many he'd given her. His body shook, and he cried out as his load released into her hot, wet mouth. She slid her mouth up his shaft and squeezed her lips around his tip. Using both hands, she pumped every drop she could into her mouth. She almost handled his load until her mouth filled faster than she could swallow.

Gagging on cum, she pulled her mouth off his spewing head to catch her breath, allowing a mouthful of cum to flow out like a sticky white waterfall. Still, her hands pumped his balls till they were empty. As his dick softened in her palms, she took stock of all the cum that shot freely on her face and tits. Most of his cum spilled out of her mouth and drooled down onto her hands and settled in his dark bush.

"Oh, fuck," he sighed. "You are fucking amazing. I usually don't cum that fast, but fuck, you're a good cocksucker."

"Thank you. And I don't usually swallow, but your cum is so thick and tastes amazing."

Adrian leaned up and smiled at her. "How much of it did you actually swallow? Because, from here, it looks like you missed some." His cock twitched at the sight of her creamy brown skin speckled with his thick white cum.

She laughed and looked at the gooey mess dripping down her tits. "Whose fault was that?"

As he laid back down, she took hold of his half-softened cock and began licking the cum out of his sticky bush. She also took the time to clean his cock of any remaining late streams of creamy goodness. Next, she licked the wet layer of cum off her hands, making loud sucking sounds as she cleaned her fingers.

Most of the cum cleaned up, she climbed into bed next to him. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer as she wiped the cum off her face and tits and licked it off her fingers. He lay, watching her clean herself, admiring her absolute abandonment of innocence. Her newly found sluttiness was the most erotic thing he'd seen in a long time. By the time she was completely clean, his cock was rock hard.

"Goddamn, girl, that was sexy!"

She sat up and kissed him sweetly before laying her head on his chest. As though she lay next to her new husband, she cuddled tightly, squeezing her sweaty body against his. Her right hand slowly followed the rippling muscles down his chest, over his impressive abs, and grabbed his revitalized, throbbing cock.

She stroked his meaty pole with intent as she looked up into his eyes. "I don't have the money to leave my husband right now; so, you'll just have to be content being my side piece. Plus, I like cheating on my husband; it makes my pussy wet for your big cock."

"That's cool! I'm not the dating type anyway." Adrian moved his hand to her cheek and pulled her close for a sweet kiss. "Out of curiosity, though, how did your husband convince you to marry him?"

"He used to buy me amazing gifts and take me places. OHMIGOD... I'm just one of his stupid whores!"

"What?"

"He buys all his 'girlfriends' gifts, and my dumbass fell for it."

"Well, you weren't a dumbass when you decided to fuck me. Hell, if you really revenge, we should make him watch the next time we fuck."

Briana's pussy throbbed when Adrian said that. "You have no idea how wet that makes my pussy."

"And you say we're not dating?"

"Nope. Not dating. Why?"

"Honestly, it might get hard for us to fuck and not develop feelings."

"Feelings or no feelings, we keep fucking."

"See, that's what I'm talking about. How can I not fall in love with such a horny girl?"

They kissed again, this time exploring each other mouths with their slippery tongues. As their hands slid and roamed over each other's aching bodies, Adrian moved between Briana's legs. They both sighed and took a deep breath as he entered her tight, ever-wanton womanhood.

12