All Comments on 'Parasitic Love Ch. 03'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LustDominaLustDominaover 2 years ago

I love, LOVE this story! The energy between Sky and Ali is so cute and sexy at the same time. I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This does it for me!! So hot and erotic. I'd love to read Sky feeding from Ali's juices and cum, that would be extra spicy....

***5 stars***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story, the plot is just exciting. I love the relationship between them and how they take care of each other.

MorphyMorphyover 2 years ago

Sky the hero? There's an interesting twist to some wickedly fetishy alien blob sex.

When Sky started going after Ali's breasts I was wondering if the alien was about it try and perform some liquid-filling "enhancements". Still, I doubt Ali will ever let Sky -not- leave a sizable portion in her womb from now on. If anything, it could be a backup if something happens to the exposed external mass... like rescuing a child from a burning house...

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

I want moaaar. And I want what she's having. That rush!

IceserendiIceserendiover 2 years ago

Wow, fantastic read. Please keep the chapters coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Considering you left us with a cliffhanger, I hope the wait between chapters 3 and 4 is less than between 1 and 2!

Ali really needs to have a thorough conversation with Sky about consent in the near future.

I've had a symbiotic slime story stuck in my head for years. I think you may have inspired me to try writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES