Parasitic Nature Ch. 01

Story Info
Alien worms possess a woman’s body to conquer the Earth!
2.5k words
4.35
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy Hail, a budding young Astrobiologist from England, gathered a selection of equipment and essential supplies, packing them into her rucksack before slipping on her hiking boots.

She tucked the bottoms of her dark blue high-waist stretch jeans into her boots and laced them up. Heading to the door of her tent, she grabbed her rucksack and threw it over her back, taking a moment to neaten the short sleeves of her purple top after getting ruffled up by her bag.

Marcy sighed contently, stepping outside onto the forest floor, greeted by a wall of humidity upon leaving the tent. She unclipped her camcorder and switched it on, holding it close as she began walking Southeast.

"My name is Marcy Hail, and this is my research log beginning at 08:23 am. The date is April 14th, 2034. I've been sent to investigate and document a recent meteorite impact in the Pantanal, around 20 miles from the border of Bolivia on the Parque Nacional Médanos Del Chaco."

"I'm heading out early to do some preliminary checks around the impact sight. The rest of the team won't be here for another eight hours. Might as well save us all some trouble. It's not like I've got anything else to do yet. I'll check in once I'm close to the impact sight." Said Marcy, clipping her camcorder back onto the back as she set off on her trek towards the impact sight.

It wasn't far, thankfully, only about two miles or so from their camp. Much of the land she'd have to cross was dense forest leading out to wetlands. But she was confident she could navigate it safely.

With the impact sight pinpointed on her GPS, she knew exactly which direction to head.

As she trekked, sweat gradually began forming on her forehead and back, her jeans retaining most of the heat she was absorbing from her surroundings. Nevertheless, she pushed on, wiping the sweat away and taking calm, steady breaths.

As she approached the wetlands, she noticed something in the canopy up ahead, signs of charring on the trees and bushes, as well as faint steam or some smoke rising from the ground ahead.

Marcy unclipped her camcorder and began documenting her approach.

"I think I've just found a second impact sight. There's an area just ahead of me where it looks like something came through the canopy, burning a load of trees on its way through. As well as most of its surroundings, the bushes are all burnt, and the ground has been heavily disturbed." She said, cautiously approaching.

"Yep. There's a crater, about ten, maybe fifteen meters across. I'm climbing it now, just to see how deep it is." She grunted, scaling the steep but short muddy bank of the crater.

"Bloody hell. It is hot out here. Note to self... Marcy, whatever you do, for the love of god, don't wear jeans next time. Please." She sighed, reaching the top of the crater, teetering on its edge.

"Oh, wow! Would you look at that." She gasped, groaning uncomfortably as she paused the camera to undo the top of her jeans, preventing them from rubbing into her waist any further, quickly checking to see if they'd cut her at all, as it felt like something sharp had broken the skin.

Upon checking, she found nothing but a band of reddened skin made sore by her sweat and the slightly abrasive denim.

Turning her attention back to her discovery, she caught a brief glimpse of what was inside before the ground gave way beneath her, sending her tumbling down into the seemingly shallow crater.

Squealing as she fell, Marcy landed with a heavy splat in a thick muddy pool of quicksand that lined the entire crater. The moment she landed, the pool began shifting like stiff jelly, bubbling as most of her body settled beneath the surface.

Marcy groaned in disgust. "Eww! For fuck's sake." She grumbled, flicking the large clumps of gloopy warm sludge off her hands so she could clean off her face.

Her gorgeous red locks were now splattered with lumps of runny gunk dripping onto her partially exposed top. She glanced up at where the ground gave way, seeing the path she'd taken on her fall, spotting her camcorder sitting on the edge of the pool of sludge.

Marcy grunted as she tried to heave herself up but found her bag was stuck beneath her and was the only thing keeping her chest out of the mud.

Instead, she tried to move her legs, groaning uncomfortably as the weight of the marshy sludge was too much to pull against. Every time she tried wriggling her legs, they only sank further into the horrible warm sludge.

All around her, the pool of marshy slurry shifted randomly, seemingly getting closer to her every time she moved. Suddenly she gasped as she swore something moved beneath her, brushing past her legs briefly.

"What the fuck? What was that?!" She cried, starting to panic as she slowly sank further into the sludge.

In a desperate attempt to escape, she slid off her rucksack and heaved herself up, almost managing to stand upright until she sank drastically, ending up buried up to her boobs in thick sludge.

"Help! Help! Please! Anyone?" She cried in desperation, holding her arms up as high as she could to keep them free of the mud.

Around her, she began to feel things moving inside the sludge, only a few at first, but soon it felt like hundreds of slippery creatures circled her.

Panic set in, and she began thrashing at the sludge, trying to claw her way free with some success at first. However, before she could pull herself out, something sharp dug into her back.

She screamed as something long and slimy cut into the small of her back. Before she knew it, it had entered her body, wrapping itself around the bottom of her spine.

"Fuck! Help! Please! Help me!" She screamed desperately, trembling as she felt a long slimy worm nestle around the bottom of her spine.

It was excruciating for the first few moments before a strange sense of warmth washed over her, along with a tingling running up her spine.

Her cries for help soon calmed as she hung in the sludge surrounded by unseen creatures, looking around as the pool of sludge settled briefly.

Suddenly she saw something moving beneath the surface of the sludge, showing a long slimy worm-like creature with four large teeth on its tiny mouth slithering towards her.

Marcy gasped as she felt several creatures poking around the front of her open trousers. Closing her eyes, she dreaded to think what might happen to her, given that at least one of them was currently burrowed into the small of her back.

Picturing the worst, she thought she was about to meet her end by being eating alive from the inside out by giant alien worms. However, what happened next, she never would have guessed.

Several of the large worms wriggled into her underwear, sliding in and snuggling against the warmth of her petite body. Several more soon joined them, dragging in loads of the warm muddy sludge around them, filling her underwear rapidly, causing the sludgy marsh around her to bubble and gurgle as it was pulled into her trousers.

Marcy gasped, squirming as she felt dozens of fat slimy worms oozing into her underwear, around her hips and arse, sliding between her legs and pulling in tons of mud with them, causing her jeans to bulge as dozens more joined them, slithering down her legs.

Her gasp of discomfort and disgust soon morphed into cute sighs of ecstasy as with each worm that entered her jeans, the worm buried in her back flooded her body with a strangling soothing warmth, quickly spreading through her every fibre as her jeans filled with fat slimy worms and thick warm sludge.

Marcy's gasps soon turned to moans of bliss as her eyes went crooked, almost rolling back into her head. Her mouth opened wide as she drew long, blissful breaths.

Around her body, the mud began sinking in towards her as worms flowed into loo her jeans, dragging tons of brown sludge. It gurgled wetly as more was drawn in. Beneath The surface of the sludge, her lower body swelled rapidly, her jeans stretching as they filled with hundreds of huge slimy worms and the surrounding gloopy sludge.

Marcy felt a soothing vibration stretching up her spine, soon feeling a strange presence inside her mind telling her everything would be alright if she didn't resist. Listening to it, she tried to relax, embracing it as she felt worms and sludge padding out her petite arse, filling her jeans down to her boots, trapping everything inside whilst the worms began producing a thick sticky mucus that quickly soaked into the stretching denim fabric.

Soon her jeans had filled to the top, with worms and sludge packed around her waist; all she needed now was to zip her trousers up, encasing her in it.

However, before she could act, she started going limp, her eyes closing gradually as she fell unconscious. The warm, cosy feeling enveloping her calmed her down as she slipped back into her own mind. Moments later, everything went dark as she embraced the soothing call of the worms.

****

As she slept, she descended into a vivid frenzy of dreams. Only they didn't make any sense. She was some kind of animal on another world, limping its way towards an ocean with an enormous growth stuck to its sides and head. Between every step the animal took, she saw glimpses of other creatures or humanoids in various locations across the cosmos, all heading towards some form of large water body.

Upon diving into the ocean, Marcy was greeted by imaginary of other humans trapped in the same crater she was. At least two other people had crossed paths with it several days before she arrived. Only to see their last moments as they drew a gasp before vanishing beneath the sludge, never to be seen again.

Marcy awoke with a gasp, laying flat on her back above the mud, staring at the sky through the charred hole in the canopy. Seeing that the sky was slightly darker, several hours had passed since her arrival.

Breathing raggedly, she tried to sit up, immediately feeling a sharp pain in her lower back, causing her to groan loudly.

"Fuck! Ow... What..." she cried painfully. She tried sitting up again slowly, this time feeling her back ache as she sat upright.

She gasped and jumped slightly upon sitting up, gazing at her legs in disbelief. They had almost tripled in size, her hips bulging out to her sides like giant firm pillows that spread down the length of her legs.

Marcy watched in awe as her dark blue jeans rippled visibly all over, seeing faint outlines of hundreds of huge worms that now resided inside her straining jeans. She grabbed her thighs carefully, gently squeezing the tight denim. Gazing down into the front of her open jeans seeing the worms slithering around inside the gloopy brown sludge they had pulled in with them.

As she squeezed her thighs, the worms stirred energetically, making her gasp blissfully as they brushed against her bare flesh. She giggled sweetly, smiling as she watched them squirming through the zipper, looking down her legs to see the material of her jeans flex rapidly.

Marcy noticed that the outside of her jeans were covered in a thin layer of dried crusty mucus and started picking it off. The substance peeled off in chunks, so she brushed it off and stroked the denim beneath. It was silky smooth to the touch. Nothing denim was like usually.

"What the fuck?" She said under her breath, continuing to stroke the silky smooth denim as she peeled away more of the crusty layer.

She glanced around at the crater, seeing that the pool of sludge had dried up, allowing her to sit at the surface and simply walk away without fear of getting stuck. Remembering she'd dropped her camcorder, she looked to her right to see that it was gone, likely trapped beneath the dried mud.

"Well, this is promising! This is the furthest I've ever been in a human so far. You're taking to it quite well." Said her inner voice.

Marcy jumped, looking around, expecting to see someone standing beside her, only she was alone.

"Who's there? Hello!" She called out, expecting to see someone appear. Her inner voice laughed mockingly, making her jump again.

"Peekaboo! In here, silly. I'm the thing that burrowed into your back earlier. Check your back; you'll see." It said calmly.

Marcy glanced back, reaching to feel the small of her back. A substantial scar had formed there, one she'd never felt before. Reaching further up, she recoiled as she touched a prominent squishy bulge in the middle of her back that wriggled slowly, inching its way up towards her head.

"Hi. That's me. I'm tapped into your spine, which is why we can talk. Or, more importantly, why I can even speak your language. Our minds are connected. Not fully, not yet. It'll be several hours before I get that far." It said.

Marcy touched her back again, poking the squishy, wriggling lump on her spine.

"Why? What're you doing to me?" Asked Marcy.

"We're becoming one with each other. Once the symbiosis is complete, we'll be inseparable." Her inner voice giggled.

Marcy shook her head. "But why?! Why me?"

"Embrace me. Look in my mind and see... everything. Help me finish our mission. You're the first human I've managed to integrate with. You're the chosen one!" Said her inner voice. Marcy sighed, pausing for a few moments, not realising the creature was still prying into her thoughts.

Marcy gave in, taking a deep breath as she closed her eyes, seeing into the worm's mind, opening herself to its call. She gasped, catching glimpses of a bountiful future.

"Can you see? Can you see it all?" Her inner voice asked. The worm imprinted itself into her thoughts, weaving through her mind like a spider casting its web.

"Yes! Yes, I can! It's incredible!" Marcy laughed joyfully.

The worm sowed its seeds of influence deep into her subconscious, readying her for what was soon to come. Everything it had planned would fall into place, it was only a matter of time now, and Marcy would be their saviour, leading the worms into a new age of domination.

"It can be ours. All ours if you help us grow. Without you, we will perish here on Earth, don't let it all be for nothing. So, what will it be, Marcy Hail? Will you join us?" Asked her inner voice.

Marcy opened her eyes, gazing down at her enormous bulging lower body, groping her thighs gently.

"Yes. I will. Where shall we start?" She said sweetly, embracing her new cohabiters, eager to fulfil their plans for humanity and confirming her support by heaving the two open halves of her jeans together and zipping them up, sealing everything inside.

End of part 1