All Comments on 'Parasitic Nature Ch. 01'

by Messyboy98

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waiting for next part!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic story. Brilliantly well written. I hope there will be more stories from you to come.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant! But Are there more parts to this story?

Messyboy98Messyboy983 months agoAuthor

There will be. It has not been forgotten :)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like this story very much. I hope to see more alien possession of females stories. Maybe with actresses? Yes! Please do more alien parasite possession of actresses!

Also I have an idea of Jessica Parker Kennedy finding a alien slug while at home and plays with her big boobs for a bit and goes inside her pussy and possesses her body!

Or and alien slug finds Brec Bassinger at a beach and finds her laying on her stomach and is naked and her big ass is unprotected and goes inside through her asshole and takes control of her body.

This can work with other actresses too. Elizbeth Olsen, Willa Holland, Melissa Benoist, Violett Beane, Kirsten Dunst and Cristin Milioti.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

This was really good. Are there more parts to this?

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Is this just chapter 1? What happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMessyboy98@Messyboy98
Many of my stories will revolve around beings known as Slavers (Humans with supernatural powers, they feed on all kinds of energy in order to become more powerful and extend their lifeforce, often by any means, including draining the lifeforce of other living beings. Feeding o...