Summer Blues

Story Info
Adora fucks a plant. Really, the plant fucks her.
1.8k words
4.09
66.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adora lives in a little cottage, out by the meadows. It's always been her dream to live in a cute little home, out in the middle of nature, where she can focus on her writing and take a break from the outside world. It's about a fifteen minute drive into town, so it's not as if she's completely disconnected. Right by her little home is a lovely garden, one which she tends to herself. She grows her usual array of flowers, and sometimes, it's as if the ground is magic. New plants pop up, ones she's never seen before, and they're lovelier than anything she's read about before. Adora tends to each of her plants with love and with care, but one of the strange plants begins to wilt within a week of sprouting. Alarmed, Adora transfers it to a pot and brings it into her bedroom, where she can water it and give it special care.

Within a few days, the plant seems to get healthier. It's really unlike anything she's ever seen; it's a lovely sky blue color, vibrant and calming at the same time. It's small, but it's cute and the vines get thicker by the day. It doesn't seem to be sprouting any flowers, but rather, the vines merely get larger. Adora sings to the plant, because she's read that plants take to a human's voice. She passes all her love onto it, and the plant seems to appreciate it.

Another week has passed. Adora takes her coat off after having gone to town to pruchase groceries and looks at the plant, completely amused. It's a large vine sticking out now, and it's shaped like a phallus. Still, it's cute and it's harmless. Adora picks up her little watering can and adoringly fills it with water. She takes a leaf and examines it, eyes furrowing in wonder at the blue hue. Really, it's so strange!

The next morning, Adora wakes up. The room is filled with the most wonderful scent. It's indescribable, but it smells better than any perfume she's ever smelled and tastier than any desert she's ever had the pleasure of eating. Adora takes deep breaths, smiling and turning her face towards the sunlight streaming in from the windows. The scent makes her feel calm, and she feels something warm spreading throughout her body. Ah, it's lovely!

After a shower, she waters her beloved plant. Before she gets to water it, she realizes there is some moisture atop the principle vine, the one that's like a phallus. It's white, like a milky substance, so it can't be leftover water from the day prior. Concerned, Adora wipes her finger along the bulb. She gasps as the phallus-vine twitches. Then, almost compulsively, she shoves her finger in her mouth. Though there was only a drop of the milky substance on her hand, her taste buds explode with delight. It's even better than the smell she's encountered earlier that day! She falls into bliss for a moment, and then curiously looks back down at the plant.

"Hello," she murmurs, and she tenderly strokes her index finger against the bulb of the vine. Almost instantly, it oozes more liquid and the vine shudders with delight. Adora can't stop herself; she immediately leans down and begins to suck the vine. The vine reacts immediately and begins producing more of the liquidy substance. Adora has never been with a man before, because she's simply never felt the need to be with one. However, with the delicious liquid gushing down her throat, she easily feels the vine sneak deep into her throat, and to her surprise, her gag reflex is not triggered. Not that Adora can really focus on that; she's too enthralled by the delicious liquid, filling her mind with ecstasy and causing a warmth to course through her body. Adora stays there, sucking the vine for several minutes, feeling the steady flow of the milky substance. Her lips smack as she licks it, pulling it on and out of her throat. Her eyes squeeze shut with delight. She feels herself growing warmer by the instant.

Suddenly, the vine pauses. Everything stops for a moment, and Adora briefly wonders if she imagined everything. But then, the vine gushes the final squirt down her throat. Adora's mind goes blank and she moans, her body going limp and falling back against her bed, the now-flaccid vibe falling from her mouth. That last burst was even sweeter, if possible, and it fills Adora's mind with a buzzing. She's in complete bliss for several minutes, with the last bit of liquid now rushing directly towards her brain. Within several more minutes, Adora falls into a deep, deep sleep. Her mouth falls open and her breathing slows, her whole body relaxing. She doesn't begin to dream just yet; instead, the last liquid reaches her brian cells and changes them, causing a dependency on the milky substance. It plunges her into an even deeper sleep, deeper than even an anesthetic sleep. From then, the substance gets to work.

After altering her brain cells, the substance moves to change all of her other body cells too. Physically, Adora stays mostly unchanged, except her hair becomes thicker and her lips become plumper. Her small A-cups swell to C-cups. Her ass also begins to grow, transferring some spare fat from her thighs. It also changes her sense of touch, so that she becomes stimulated more easily. All the while, Adora is deeply asleep, completely unaware of anything.

The plant perks up, gaining its power once more. Now, the milky substance is even stronger, and the sweet smell fills the room again. As Adora's DNA changes near an end, Adora slips into a regular REM sleep. She relaxes and her head falls to the side, drool falling out of her mouth. She begins to have vivid dreams; this is obvious from the flush of her face and the way she squirms, rubbing her legs together and bucking her lips. Adora's hands find her sheets and twist into them, her hips now leaving the bed in an effort to find release. She's never been aroused in her life before, but now she's absolutely soaking, with her wetness sliding down her thighs and falling into her skirt and bleeding into the sheets below. Her moans are getting louder by the second, and she's having incredible dreams, but still, she's unfulfilled—!

With a gasp, her eyes fly open and she wakes up. It's been twenty four hours, but she's completely unaware as to how much time has passed. She doesn't think about that long, though; her eyes zero in on her lovely plant, with a vine that has now grown even larger and is waiting, poised as ever. With a cry, Adora leans forward and clutches the plant ripping it from its roots and plunging it up her skirt and into her pussy. She'll think about the consequences of ripping her beloved plant from its roots later; for now, she's overcome by lust and the need to be filled. Though she's a virgin, the pain she experiences is minimal. Instead, she receives immediately relief as the vine, also dripping in desire for her, begins pumping in and out of her. She's never used a dildo before, but her thoughts are dismissed as she pushes it up as far of her pussy as she can and thrusts deeply. The phallus-vine feels as any normal penis would, she imagines, and she moans with every buck of her hips. Her breath is unsteady and she cries out occasionally, her mind filled with delight. Her wetness and the substance leaks down her thighs and the puddle under her on the bed grows. Her newly grown breast's juggle with every thrust.

The thrusting becomes quicker and Adora allows herself to scream in pleasure. She's nearly crying from the delight. Her mind is telling her that this is all she needs, and that she needs it frequently. She's never felt so sensual before. The lovely smell from earlier fills her nostrils and it's almost too much. She's almost finished, and so is her lovely phallus-vine. Finally, Adora screams and collapses on the bed, hands letting go of the vine and clutching her bed sheets. She fills the liquid filling her up deeply, and she shudders. It goes on for nearly half a minute, before slowly subsiding. Adora has to take several minutes to herself, reeling from the relief and the pleasure, before pulling her vine out. It is flaccid again, but it is slick from a combination of her own juices and its own milky substance. Adora licks it, the pleasure making her mind hazy. She feels sloshy from the amount of substance pulled into her, and she feels heavy. Exhausted, she sits up and pushes the vine back into the pot. She watches for a moment, as it settles nicely, and looks as undisturbed as before. Finally, Adora feels the new drowsiness overcome her and she falls into another exhausted sleep.

She dreams of her vine fucking her senseless. It fucks her for hours on end, and she cums many more times in her sleep. By the time the sun rises again, Adora slowly wakes up. Her breasts feel tender, and she gently massages them. They sag a bit, now, and they certainly don't fit into her old bra. She lets them spill freely and takes several deep breaths.

Then she looks at her vine and smiles.

. . .

Adora grows into a routine of fucking her vine three times a day. Sometimes, she fucks it more if she's particularly insatiable. Her brain is programmed to take her to the vine every several hours. In fact, she often wakes up in the middle of the night to fuck it. Every time, she ends up sucking the plant off afterwards, and it always puts her to sleep for an hour. It's an incredible waste of time, but she can't help it.

Her breasts continue to grow. They expand to D-cups, and then to double D's. After about a month, she begins to notice a slight bulge in her stomach. Instead of feeling fear, she feels love and desire. She grows even hornier, and she finds she can only write for four hours a day, because the rest of her time is spent fucking, sucking, or sleeping from the plant's substance. All the while, her breasts continue to get full, and her stomach grows with it. A few months in, her breasts begin to leak, and it's the same substance which the plant produces. Whenever her breasts leak, Adora's body becomes inflamed with desire. Her breasts leak and the substance falls onto her belly and slowly slide down, and into her pussy. Then, she masturbates and fucks the plant some more.

She decides she'll spend the rest of her life like this. It's bliss, and she was designed to stay in her bedroom, writing fucking her lovely plant, and having more plants grow inside her.