All Comments on 'Parasound Ch. 07'

by kopaf12686

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

DAMN, HOT!

Kate's college party gangbang before and after coming out party (aka Kate's full bloom) atm the Art gala. As Kate meets with big, dicked Mitch and friends outside the Gala, which they crash the college party and Katie's the main course.

Although Kate's get number 5(brown hair) and 6 gold hair), which ended in a surprise twist of mystery cock 7 at the party (I don't if that counts or not,offically ) the party, along with another surprise by V, which Kate downloads off her computer.

A song "Lex "by Parasound.

Meantime, Jake gets a late nightcap by sis Kate as she late nightcap as she pleads her case with her "tight pussy," which she reveals she banged Mike, as big sis Kate is going make it up to him somehow.

Oh, Jakey boy going to be pretty mad alright, if Jakes doesn't kill old friend l Mike first, but vixen Katie has got it in hand or pussy literally.

I have a have a guess on how she's going to make it up to him (It probably involves a certain friend Lexy. Possibly or some else, I could be wrong.

Guess we'll see how Parasound Katie's next sexy adventure comes out next time at the latest.

What a tantalizing juicy cliffhanger to leave us on Author, HAHA!

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not really a fan of gangbangs, but hopefully we finally get Lex listening to the song in the next chapter...

SouperKev777SouperKev7779 months ago

I’m glad she’s going to tell Jake about Mike. I don’t know what she’s going to tell him but it sounds like the safe thing to do. Also I’m finally glad to see someone else get the gift that keeps on giving! Can hardly wait to see what happens next!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous