Parent Counselling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rory smiled impishly and replied, "I have to same 'back at you'." He then encouraged her to stand so he could lift her dress over her head leaving her in just her white lacy bra which was quickly disposed of as Jodie reached behind her and quickly pulled the garment down her arms and across the room. Rory had a moment to admire just how delightful she looked in the raw. He didn't have too long to admire as Jodie quickly closed the gap between them and started to remove his shirt followed by his trousers. As she stood back up Rory took her in his arms to kiss her longingly.

Jodie might have enjoyed a little longer cuddling but Rory had other ideas as he ducked his head down to savour her dark nipples working his tongue and lips repeatedly so that she gripped his head to her chest as sensations shot down from her sensitive nipples to a point in her lower stomach. 'He's very good' she mulled in her head.

Rory decided to go further by reaching his right hand down and his fingertips traced along her sparsely haired pussy until he could sink his middle and forefinger deep inside her making her gasp and making a sucking sound through her teeth. As his fingers curled and probed inside her, his thumb started to rub against her clitoris making her come way quicker than either anticipated. After her pussy had gripped at his fingers he started to withdraw them so that he could bring them up to his lips and suck on the nectar they were bathed in. "Mmmmm, definitely a vintage flavour" he said, considering the comparison between the three woman although Jodie never got the inference.

"Someone mentioned use of toys earlier" she stated.

Rory chuckled and went and retrieved the box of tricks he had earlier used on her youngest daughter. In a repeat of that first time he lined up the toys as he fished them out of the box. Jodie seemed particularly interested in the butt plugs as she turned them over in her hands inspecting them closely. Next, she picked up the nipple clamps working the clasps to test their grip. Once he had removed all the items from the box Rory took the nipple clamps from her and started to tease the nearest nipple before attaching the first clamp making the woman writhe slightly at the sensation. He had the good grace to ask "Are you okay for me to continue" while working the spare clasp. Jodie nodded mutely and so Rory went to work ensuring her other nipple was suitably prominent so he could apply the clasp. It didn't take a genius to work out where the third and final clasp was going to be attached as it hung perfectly for her pussy.

Sure, enough Rory clasped the final attachment to her excited clitoris, this time making her groan louder and longer. Next Rory picked up the handcuffs and got her to hold her hands out front so he could clasp them together. He made a point of showing where the release button was saying "At any time just press that you'll be free." Next, he picked up the ball gag and Jodie's eyes popped out but she still nodded her acceptance prompting him to ask "We should have a safe word in case things get too far for you. I suggest 'classroom' seeing as that's where we met and seeing as the gag will stop you speaking, I want you to wave either elbow if things get too much. Do you follow me?"

Jodie nodded, not that she intended stopping as she wanted to see where this journey would take them, and so Rory reached around her to place the ball gently in her mouth and tied the buckle behind her head. Next came the ankle cuffs with the solid looking bar sprung between them that held her legs apart once the clasp was applied to each ankle. Her pussy had started to moisten as he arranged the toys in front of her and as each was applied, her clitoris seemed to pulse heightening her feelings further. All that remained were a series of vibrators of various shapes and sizes and the two butt plugs which she seemed to fixate on.

Rory next reached for a rabbit vibrator and started to work the tip along her sensitive labia making the young mum twitch and twist as the electrical pulses shot from her crootch to shoot around her entire being. Rory targeted the tip of the rabbit at the moist entrance to her pussy and drove the toy forward to sink half of it into the bucking woman. Jodie groaned around her gag and involuntarily leant her upper body forward. It was done as a reaction to the insertion but Rory saw it as an opportunity to sink the toy further inside her generating another deep guttural moan from her.

Rory took a half step away from Jodie leaving the rabbit to buzz away inside the young mum. He now turned his attention to the slimmest of the two butt plugs. Jodie watched with fascination as he held the toy aloft and then started to apply a generous bead of lubricant across the head before working it around the black rubber stub with his fingers. Once he was satisfied the toy was covered properly he looked down at Jodie and asked "Are you still okay to proceed, I'm not in the habit of forcing a woman to do something she doesn't want." Rory chuckled inwardly as he remembered the first time with Jodie's youngest daughter, 'I didn't give Jess much choice the first time but then she did seem to revel in it.'

Jodie was still twitching and shaking from the sensations emanating from her pussy but still managed a stuttered nod to confirm her acceptance. As she was still bent over Rory then used the excess lubricant from his fingers and started to work it around her puckered rosebud, slowly slipping his fingers back and forth to spread the viscous gel further. It appeared Jodie was getting into his latest attention as she looked back at him over her shoulder, groaned approvingly but more importantly wriggled her hips gently to intensify the sensation. Rory promptly removed his fingers and engaged the tip of the pre-lubricated stub against her rose bud. A gentle but persistent press forward had her groaning approvingly. 'If this is the first time she has had any anal play then she appears to approve' thought Rory.

'Try and relax as much as you can back there. It will help" Rory suggested. Jodie nodded and then stared ahead trying to focus her attention on her ass muscles. Sure, enough Rory was immediately rewarded by sensing the resistance of her anus dissipate encouraging his to press further. Josie moaned deeply again but this time she pressed her hips backwards until the entire stub slipped inside her. She threw her head back and groaned again around the gag; she had obviously relaxed too much as the buzzing rabbit slipped out of her and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

Rory then saw that she was holding her elbow out and he momentarily panicked that he had overstepped the mark. Immediately her unbuckled the ball gag and asked with no small amount of concern "Are you okay?"

She looked to him and smiled broadly before replying "I'm more than okay. I can't believe how euphoric it feels having that plug back there."

Rory chuckled as he said "I like to use a numbing lubricant that adds to the sensation. I was concerned when you popped your elbow out, I thought I'd overstepped the mark."

Jodie continued to stare up at him as she leant over the table and replied, "I need you to fuck me while that thing is up my ass." In a flash Rory stepped behind her and fed his still hard dick back inside her snug pussy, sinking his length inside her in one go. "Oh god, that's good. Now go to town inside me" Jodie prompted him.

Rory was thanking his lucky stars that Mum appeared to be just as freaky as Jess. He took a firm hold of her hips and started to back away at her from behind. The clamp was still attached to her clitoris and nipples and, when combined with the plug still stretching her anus, they served to intensify her climax like never before. When her next climax hit, the earth really moved for her as she blacked out and collapsed onto the surface of the table before her.

Her moaning had been increasing in intensity in the lead up and Rory decided to stop momentarily until she recovered. He leant down and removed the bar and cuffs from her ankles and did the same with the cuffs holding her wrists together although he didn't touch the clamps or the plug. Jodie slowly recovered and meekly said "I have never experienced a come anywhere close to that one."

Rory chuckled as he replied "It turns out you are indeed as freaky as me."

Jodie looked up at him with something closely resembling adoration as she said "I suspect so but would you please fuck me again. Those kind of orgasms are going to prove addictive." Rory was not one to disappoint a woman and so resumed his position behind her. After her next climax Jodie asked "How about removing that plug and try fucking my backdoor?"

Rory was eager to comply and took no time in applying a generous amount of lube along his length. The plug was tentatively removed and he positioned himself at the entrance before it had chance to close up. Here again Jodie proved she was complicit when she pressed her hips back and impaled herself on his dick. A brief shot of pain worked up her spine but having the plug inside her previously had proved the best introduction she needed and was soon driving her hips back and forth to meet Rory's own hip thrusts. A whole series of garbled moans followed from Jodie but the best Rory could work out was a frequent "Oh god" and "That's so nice" from her.

Rory was approaching his own climax but wanted to lady to experience one from getting butt fucked and so her reached down and started to diddle her clit. It proved easier said than down until her undid the clasp and this allowed him unfettered access to the firm nub. Jodie groaned in her own climax a few minutes later which allowed Rory the satisfaction of finally tipping himself over the edge as he gave one last thrust into her butt before letting his come fly. He was more than happy to paint women's faces with his come but he far and away enjoyed shooting his load inside them and this was just such an occasion.

Jodie was pleased to sense him coming inside her; he had done so much for her own enjoyment that she was more than happy to receive his load inside her. Rory figured that Jodie needed some recovery time and so removed the clamps from her nipples and while both remained naked he steered her towards his big walk in shower where he had enjoyed so many previous encounters with both her daughters. The shower consisted of a lot of kissing and no small amount of gentle touching and caressing under the water cascade. The two adjourned to Rory's bed to continue the gentle intimacy, they made love a number of times but each was a far gentler and sedate affair then the pre shower fucking.

Jodie was more than content to wake up in the morning lying on her side with her arm draped over Rory's cheest. In fact Rory was quite enjoying waking up like this, especially when the lady shuffled down the bed and took his morning wood in her talented mouth. It served to be a suitable inspiration when he conjured up the memory of how she responded to his introducing his toys to her. When they were getting ready to leave Rory was trying to phrase the words that he would like to hook up again but it was Jodie who openly asked "Any plans for the weekend?" When he replied with a shake of the head she suggested "How about I pop over Friday afternoon and see where things take us?"

His broad smile was all the reply she needed even before he said, "I'd like that." Friday evening turned into all day Saturday and Sunday. Jodie allowed him to explore his freakiness to his hearts content and yet by Saturday evening it began to dawn on Rory that actually he preferred the slower pace of lovemaking with Jodie. She in turned liked the combination of both, Rory proved to be the consummate lover and it was six months before they moved in together. It certainly proved interesting when one or both of the girls visited. They had both been messaged by Rory and their mother about the new dynamic and the girls decided between themselves that they would keep quiet about being intimate with Rory as they could both tell how happy he was evidently making their long suffering mother.

12