Parent Seduction: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose you want to fuck me again, Dan?" I asked, imagining there could only be one answer, but my son surprised me.

"No, Mom," he said, joining me on the bed and giving me a hug, which didn't quite seem consistent with the way his cock was pushing against my hip. "I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you. I want to touch and kiss every inch of you, so I feel I really know you."

I was reminded of the similar words that Mimi had used, and the way she'd touched me where I wasn't expecting it. My son pulled himself to his knees, gently put a hand either side of my head, then started kissing me all over my face, my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks, my nose, taking it inside his mouth, as well as my lips. His fingers were gently pushing through my hair, exploring the whole of my scalp.

It was barely sexual at all, but yet it was thrilling, and I felt that warm, tingling feeling start up between my legs, especially when he nibbled my ear lobes, and combed his fingers through the hair just behind them. God, I suddenly remembered Ethan doing the same thing, before we were married, and yes, I'm sure that was the first time I let him fuck me.

Dan wasn't stopping though, as he stroked down my neck, over a shoulder, then down one of my arms, one of his hands above, and the other below, followed by his lips. When he reached my hand, he separated my fingers, and sucked them, one-by-one, into his mouth, our eyes locked together. Fuck, he might be my son, but yet what he was doing was far more erotic than any of my few lovers had done.

He worked the same trick on the other arm and hand, then ran his hands back to my trunk. He slid his hands over my collar bones, then started moving down. God, my tits were aching in anticipation of my son's hands massaging them, and I could feel my nipples trying to stiffen even more to get close to his mouth.

Shit, instead of reaching my tits, his hands glided down either side, meeting to circle my belly, and explore my navel with his fingers. It normally just sent me into fits of giggles as it tickled, but this time seemed to inject energy in me, making my tits and cunt zing even more. Yes, his hands started to go back up, but they both slid up my breast bone, missing my breasts again, then went back down both sides.

"Do you like it, Mom? Your body feels gorgeous."

"Oh, son, I love it, but the burning in my tits and cunt is almost unbearable. Finger, me, Dan. Fuck me, pull my nipples."

"No, no, Mom," he replied, laughing gently, but the drop of precum that was growing on the tip of his cock told me that he wanted it as well.

Then his hands were going down over my hips, coming together over my pubes, seemingly heading for my cunt, when they diverted. My son repeated what he'd done to each of my arms, on each of my legs, ending up nibbling and sucking my toes, something which had always turned me on. It still tickled, though, and I twisted around, trying to get my toes free, even though I wanted the pleasure to continue.

What made it even better, of course, was that as I twisted, my legs parted, and I knew that my cunt would be gaping open, and my son could see every detail of my large-lipped slit, my lips parting to reveal my tingling clit, and the pink opening of my vagina. Surely now he couldn't resist pushing his fingers in me, and starting to play with me? But he could.

"Turn over, Mom."

I turned on to my front, and my son kissed the back of my neck, sending shivers through me, then he massaged my shoulders, sliding his hands down to my waist, then across my butt cheeks. He grasped a handful of asscheek in each hand, and kneaded and pulled them around. It was another of those moments when I felt ashamed, perhaps even blushed, my face against the sheets, because I knew that my son must be staring at the tight opening of my asshole.

It was shameful, but at the same time, it made my body tremble with excitement and desire, longing for my son to put his cock, or his tongue, or even his fingers into the other opening which must also be open for him. He left my ass to massage down both legs, only to return to my butt, kissing each cheek. Then he surprised, shamed and delighted me again, as he pulled my ass open, and planted a kiss right on the ring of my anus, then started licking around it.

God, I'd never let my husband do that to me, but now I wondered why. I hadn't realised just how pleasurable it was to have my sphincter toyed with. He lifted my cheeks a bit more, pulling my hips upwards, then he buried his face in my cunt, the way I had so wanted him to.

"God, Mom, I love your cunt, you look and taste so like my sister, but yet you're different. And I just can't believe you got me and my sister out of that gorgeous hole, Mom," he said, as he turned me back over, then kissed my mouth, coating my lips with my own cum.

"You came out a good few minutes before your sister, though, Dan," I replied, smiling.

"I'm going to make up for that lost time in you then, Mom," he said, mounting me, missionary style, pushing his cock into my cunt until I felt his balls pushing against my ass. "Shame it's such a small part of me."

It felt so good to feel my son inside me, one hand on one of my small breasts, and the other gently stroking my clit, even better that the first time he'd fucked me, less than two hours earlier.

"You know, Mom, the feeling of the opening of your hole rubbing up and down my cock is just so good, but I'm not going to come until you have come several times with me inside you, and I've seen and felt me going in and out of you from every angle."

I hadn't really understood quite what he meant until he started rubbing my clit hard, but his cock was going in and out of me only slowly and gently. As he pulled one of my legs up over his shoulder, he used his other hand to massage my ass again. As his finger pushed into my asshole, which he must have been able to see so clearly, I came, my leg banging into his head, as I tried to snap my legs closed, and my clit tried to get away from what had turned more to pain while I was still climaxing.

"Fuck it, Dan, stop ..." I gasped.

"Fucking pussy," he replied, laughing, but he did take his fingers away from my clit, though he didn't change the rhythm of his cock pumping in and out of my vagina, making louder slurping noises again now.

I lost track of how many positions he got me in to, most I'd never tried, and many I didn't know existed. He even managed to lift me up into the cowgirl position, one that I did know, without taking his iron-hard shaft out of my hole. We must have been fucking for at least half an hour, and I'd come so many times my cunt was aching, though there was little sign that my son was running out of energy.

I decided that it was better to go out on a high, so I took things into my own hands. I leaned forward and kissed my son.

"I think you must have been in Mommy's cunt as long as your sister, now darling. Remember when we were playing 'Truth or Dare', that story you told about farting in the school play? Well, I think I'll have a better story than that, next time. Watch and listen."

I sat back up, using my knees to speed and lengthen his strokes in me. With one hand I joined his fingers working my clit, and with the other, I pulled one of my nipples until tears came into my eyes.

"Fill Mommy's cunt, son," I managed to gasp out, right on the edge of coming, and I squeezed hard on my guts.

It worked even better than I'd imagined, as I let out a long, deafening fart, and as I'd hoped, it sent Dan over the edge, the same way it had Ethan years ago when I'd humiliated myself doing it accidentally.

"FUCK!" I screamed, as I felt my son sending his spunk deep in my vagina for the second time, and I came as well, losing control of my muscles, so I sat back hard on his cock, getting a belt of pain deep inside as it rammed against the top of my vagina.

It was good pain, though, pain that was lost in the ecstasy of what felt like the most massive climax I'd ever had, and I slumped down on my son's chest, as his dick shrivelled inside me.

"I love you so much, Mom," he said, as he gently pushed me off him to lay alongside him in the bed.

He may have said more, but I was already asleep.

I don't know whether a sound woke me, or whether it was just because I needed a pee, but my son was still asleep, snoring as loudly as his father often did. The sun was up, and I crept to the bathroom, peed, then washed off the dried-up cum that seemed to have covered my gash. I was just heading back to the bedroom to wake Daniel, when this time I definitely did hear sounds coming from the other bedroom, sounds I couldn't possibly mistake.

I tiptoed over to the half-open door, and peered around the edge. It was my husband fucking my daughter, as I knew it would be, but still I was shocked at the obscene sight that greeted my eyes.

They were both laid half on their sides, my husband behind my daughter, and his cock was ramming into her asshole, fast and hard. Her legs were apart, and her cunt was gaping open, the pink inside of her vagina being pushed out every time her father's dick plumbed the depths of her bowels. She was using her fingers to push it back in, her thumb orbiting her clit, which was standing proud of her slit. They each had one hand on her tits, squeezing hard, and my daughter's eyes were closed, as she was lost in her passion, moaning loudly.

Why did I say obscene? Well some of you probably think a father fucking his daughter at all was obscene, but to me what was obscene was my husband using our daughter in a way that I'd never let him use me. I couldn't see the point of him fucking my ass when I had a perfectly good, better lubricated hole just a bit further forward, and when I'd let him try a little bit, it just seemed as if it would, for me, be more pain than pleasure. My Mom always told me to be careful of men, because for them, any hole would do, and I thought this just proved her right.

I was just trying to decide whether to burst in and interrupt them, or to get dressed and make breakfast, when I felt something touch my ass. I knew it had to be my son. My husband must have given him ideas, because my cheeks were pulled apart, and his cock started pressing into my anus.

Oh no, I thought, reaching between my legs to grab his cock, and steer it into my cunt instead, bending forwards to make it easier for him. He didn't seem to mind too much, except he obviously decided to prove a point by shoving a finger as far up my ass as he could, his other hand circling me, and grabbing a tit which, if it had been bigger, would have been swinging underneath me.

We watched, pacing ourselves to try to match what my husband and daughter were up to. As I expected, given it was his first experience of sodomy in Mimi's tight asshole, it didn't take long before I saw all the signs that Ethan was pumping his sperm into my daughter's bowels. She rammed her fingers into her gaping cunt, and came herself, moaning and groaning as she did so. Or maybe it was me making the noise, as the sight of my husband and daughter set me off, and I felt my son filling my vagina for the third time in less than a day.

"You let him take you up the ass, then, Mim?" I said, walking into the room, my pussy leaking down my legs. "I hope you've remembered that it's Good Friday, and we're off to church? At least you can ask forgiveness for committing sodomy, Ethan, which definitely is forbidden in the bible, though it is more equivocal on incest."

I wasn't sure if I was jealous or annoyed at her giving Ethan his first experience of fucking an asshole - unless someone else had, that bitch Julie Simmons he'd mentioned in the 'Truth or Dare' as the first woman he'd screwed, maybe. Whichever, it made me grumpy, and I stomped downstairs to get breakfast, leaving a trail of my son's spunk all the way.

We managed to get to the church, on time, and in suitable clothing. I don't know what Ethan did, but I asked for forgiveness for my incest with my daughter and son, though I knew I didn't deserve it, not least because I had every intention of fucking them again.

When the service was over, the boys decided to stay and watch the big baseball game on the massive screen in their favourite sports bar, though I thought it was more because they could exchange comments and prejudices with the other fans, men and women, rather than the view, so my daughter and I drove home on our own.

"Come on, Mom, what's wrong? You've hardly spoken to me all morning. You said you didn't mind Dad fucking me, so what is it?"

To my horror, I found myself bursting into tears.

"I don't mind him fucking you, Mim, especially as I love fucking you as well. But ... well ... it's just humiliating that my husband has to use his daughter to get what I've never let him have, and part of me fucking hates you for letting him."

"Mom! What on earth do you mean?" she asked, putting her arm around me, and hugging me to her.

"First off, I'd never sucked Ethan off until he came more than a few times, because I just couldn't take the taste of his spunk. But your brother told me how good you are at deep throating him, and how you love swallowing the sperm, and I know you must have done that now to your father, haven't you, you fucking bitch?"

"Well ... yes ... but, Mom, you seemed to enjoy licking his spunk out of my cunt, so what's the difference? And taking a cock right down your throat really just requires a bit of practice."

"More than that, though, I've never let him fuck my ass. Not that he hasn't tried, but when I just let him in a little way, it hurt, I didn't like it, and I loved him much better inside my vagina. I saw him earlier with his cock buried in your asshole, and both of you seemed to be enjoying it, but I don't think I can do it, even if it means I'm not really a proper wife."

"Isn't it better if he uses me, though, Mom, rather than using a hooker? I enjoy it."

She was right, I suppose, but it didn't make it feel any better. I was angry with Ethan and Mimi, but even angrier at myself, and I just started off again in floods of tears.

"Come on, Mom, come upstairs and I think I can teach you how to get to tolerate, even enjoy these things yourself. After all, you did let me finger your asshole, didn't you? And I seem to remember you then did the same to me, so it can't be anything fundamental, can it?"

I let my daughter lead me up to the bathroom, then strip me off so I was naked, stood in front of her, sobbing.

"Let's start with anal, Mom. The first thing you absolutely have to do before you do it, is to give yourself an enema."

"Shit - oops - why on earth should I do that?"

"You know what happens when you have an enema, don't you?"

"'Course, I do. They gave me one before I gave birth to you."

"Well, thing is, that having a load of spunk injected in you can act exactly the same way. It's not nice, and you really would be gutted and humiliated if it did. A single load might be fine, but better to be safe than sorry, I always think."

"But how do you know all of this, Mim?"

"It's a sad story, really. The first year at college, there was a cheerleader who was a real slut, at least with sporting guys. Anyway, at the end of the season, we were neck-and-neck with the college Dan goes to, and to encourage the team, she promised our team that if they won, she'd let them all fuck her up the ass."

"You don't mean you, Mim, surely?"

"No, Mom, I was totally a virgin in either hole at that time. I was just one of the junior cheerleaders who looked after the programs and things. No, but with an incentive like that, it was almost inevitable that the team won. Everyone knew about the promise, and of course, wanted to watch it being paid. In the evening, we all snuck back to the stadium when the coach and janitor had gone home, and true to her word, the whole team, one after the other, shot their load into her shit hole."

"Mimi!"

"Sorry, Mom, I used that description deliberately. We all cheered and laughed, and the guys loved it when their spunk went in her, but then it happened. She was wiggling her ass around, letting us see the spunk leaking out, then it all came back out again. Everything. I don't need to describe ... no ... well, they didn't like it. Not at all, and we were all horrified.

In that instant, she went from being the slutty hero that none of us had the courage to be, to someone people sniggered about, telling the story far and wide behind her back. She was never the same again, Mom, and I swore I would never let that happen to me, and I'd have to find out why it didn't in the pornos of anal sex I'd seen."

"How on earth did you find out? Was there someone you could ask?" I queried, shocked to my core, and leaving aside the question of why my daughter had been watching anal porn.

"Oh, Mom, I just Googled it! 'How to prepare for anal sex', and I couldn't believe how much advice there was, even videos, though they didn't quite show everything. If only the cheerleader had done her research - but presumably she'd only had one or two guys empty themselves in her, and she'd been lucky. Turns out, even Amazon sell everything you need. I've brought some with me, naturally. I'll go and get what we need, and I'll show you what to do."

She left me in the bathroom on my own, trying to get my brain around the idea of my daughter giving me an enema.

"Here we are, Mom," she said, coming back naked herself, with a bag of fluid and a long plastic tube. "Are you sure you're alright with this, though? I mean, it's not going to be exactly pretty."

"Hell, Mimi, you don't know what a baby's first filled diaper is like, and yours was even worse that your brother's, so it's payback time, darling!"

She was right, though, and although I'd put a brave face on it, it took all of my courage to go through with it. I'll leave the details to your imagination, if you're that way inclined, though. I was glad when it was over, we were all cleaned up, and Mimi led me back to her bedroom.

"That's the first part done, Mom, and you just need to remember to do it ahead of time. Now we need to get your ass and your throat used to having a stiff cock in them. I've got a couple of dildos we can use - don't look like that, I keep a different one for each hole," she said, smiling, stroking her hand down my back and over my newly spring-cleaned ass.

She started at the top, though, making me take the big, pink dildo in my throat, and after a lot of chocking, retching and buckets of spit everywhere, she gradually taught me how to take its whole length without gagging.

"I loved taking Dad's cock like this, right in, so his balls were hitting my chin, and I was totally at his mercy as I couldn't breathe until he pulled out. You'll come to love it to. He'll own you completely and utterly when his cock is right down your throat, Mom."

Then she lubed up the purple dildo, and with me laying on my front, she slowly pushed it into my asshole.

"Relax, Mom, pretend ... well ... you know."

I tried not to clench my anus, but to release it, and inch-by-inch, she managed to slide it in me, until her hand hit my pussy. It felt odd, not unpleasant, but it was the actual stretching that I found I liked, and the friction on my tight ring as she started to slide it in and out of me.

It got even better, though, when she reached down lower, opened my labia, which I suddenly realised we covered with cum, and pushed a thumb into my cunt. Oh, the feeling of the dildo and her thumb squeezing against each other inside me, was wonderful, and it started to feel like making love rather than a difficult lesson.

"Just relax your holes and enjoy it, Mom. That's right," she whispered in my ear, as I felt her tits brushing against my back, the dildo rhythmically moving in and out of my asshole, her thumb in my vagina, and her fingers now teasing my clit.

1...345678