Parent Seduction: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is going on, Hilary? Why are you dressed like that, and Mimi's even worse?" he asked, his words not matching the look in his eyes as they crept back to his daughter's butt.

"I had a long talk with our daughter this afternoon, darling, and I'm sure you'll find out everything as well during the evening. I just want to say, though, that I forgive you for anything you may do, and hope you'll forgive me. Now, go and get changed into something a bit more comfortable that that business suit."

Dan didn't need to change, as he was already in what seemed these days to be the uniform of the young: A T-shirt with the logo of a band I'd never heard of on it, and baggy shorts.

"Well, Mom, I see Mim has already fucked you," he said smiling, hold up his phone, and showing me the picture of my shaved pussy that my daughter must have sent him. "Nice."

"Not yet, though, darling," I said, pushing his hand away as he tried to slip it through the slit in my skirt, "all the best things are worth waiting for," and I managed to grab a handful of his crotch, before pulling away.

God, what was I doing? Had I really just grabbed my son's cock, which by the way was already pressing against his shorts, and promised he could have my cunt later? I fucking had, my entire body feeling more alive that I could ever remember, as the thought of being screwed by my son pulsated through me, amplified by the adrenalin coming from the fear of what it would mean, and that my husband might never forgive me.

When Ethan came back down in a polo shirt and loose jogging pants, his normal evening wear, we ate, talking just about how their classes were going, and local news updates. I could see Ethan's eyes keep going back to our daughter's chest, as her tits threatened to appear every time she moved her arms around; and since she was keeping everyone topped up with wine, they moved a lot.

"Why don't we play 'Truth or Dare', like we used to when we were kids?" Mimi asked, after we'd left the table and gone into the lounge.

"Great idea," Dan replied, and I knew straight away that this must be part of their prearranged plan. "We've got an app on our phones that will ask the questions, but maybe Mom, Dad, we'll let you choose your own. We've played that with our flatmates recently, and were reminded of just how much fun it could be."

I could believe it, given that Mimi had told me they regularly fucked all their incestuous flatmates.

"That sound like fun, doesn't it, Ethan?" I said, getting another strange look from him, which I didn't understand until I realised that the slit in my skirt had opened, and I was giving him and my son a good look at the more private slit between my legs.

I just smiled, and pulled the skirt back over. For now. We started out with a few of the standard questions that we'd been round before, like strangest dream, biggest lie you'd ever told, where was the most embarrassing place you'd ever farted as truths, and trying to sing like Beyonce, or having Ethan put on make-up as a dare. We ended up giggling like kids again, reliving our innocent experiences of a few years ago.

Mimi topped up our glasses again, then Dan ratcheted up the questions, starting to use his phone to take off questions.

"Right Mom. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"OK - let's see what comes up - right, take your panties off and wave them around your head."

"That'll be tricky, then, as I'm not wearing any," I said, pulling my skirt back and opening my legs to give everyone a quick flash, before I closed them again and pulled my skirt back over.

"Fuck, Hilary ..." Ethan mumbled, as he realised I'd just shown my cunt to my son, and one that even he must have noticed was less hairy than the last time I'd seen it.

What pleased me most, though, were the bulges in both my husband's and my son's pants. Maybe Ethan did still fancy me more than I'd thought?

"Right then, Ethan. Your turn. Truth or Dare?" I said.

"Truth."

"Right, Dan, give me the question. Oh. Right. Describe your first experience of fucking a woman."

I was trying to think back, wondering if there were anything embarrassing about the first time he fucked me, when he took me by surprise.

"Well, it was Julie Simmons, my first serious girlfriend. I'd spent a long time persuading her to let me touch her breasts, then finger her - the first time I'd ever had my fingers in a woman's hole. I really, really wanted to fuck her though, and she kept putting me off, though I managed to get her to give me a blow job a couple of times while I played with her. Eventually, though, she gave in, when we were in the back of her car, which had more space than mine, up at the viewpoint."

Fucking hell, this was all news to me. I remembered Julie, who had a reputation as the school bike (a horrible expression, but one that suited her down to the ground), but I never realised Ethan had got that far with her. No wonder he kept pestering me to let him fuck me when we'd started going out together.

"It was dark, so I never really got a proper look at her pussy, and of course, as soon as I got my cock in her, I knew I wasn't going to last long, but I hadn't asked her if she was on the pill. When I did, it was almost too late, but when she said she wasn't, I just about managed to pull out of her. The trouble was my spunk shot everywhere - you know what youngsters are like. We tried to clean it up, but in the dark we must have missed some, and her mother found out. She banned her seeing me again ..."

"... and then you met me, darling," I said, forcing a smile, "and I was on the pill, and I did let you come in me, and if it hadn't happened, neither of you kids would be here."

"True, and I don't regret it, but I often think about what it would have been like to have fucked Julie properly."

Shit, I'd wanted my husband to join in, because I wanted to watch him fuck my daughter. I didn't expect the bastard to tell our kids about things he hadn't ever told me, and which hurt. Next, it was his turn to question Mimi, who opted for truth.

"When was the last time you peed the bed, Mimi," was the question that Dan turned up on his phone.

Well, that's a bit dull, I thought. It was a question we'd asked the children when they were young, and being teenagers, they always got embarrassed, and tried to say it was years ago, so that was what I was expecting Mimi to say. I'd forgotten about her literal truthfulness, though.

"This afternoon, Dad. I peed right into Mom's mouth when she was sucking out my cunt."

Fucking hell, I thought, shocked, scared, and excited.

"Mimi! You're not serious? Hilary?" Ethan asked, a shocked look on his face, while Dan had his hand over his face, trying not to laugh. I guessed she'd done the same to him at some time.

What the hell could I do except brazen it out?

"She's right, darling. It was the same colour as this wine, and I drank it right down like this," I said, picking up my glass and downing the contents, before blowing my daughter a kiss. "Right, Dan, your turn now."

"Hand over your - my - phone for everyone to look through," he said, having opted for dare, and taken the answer from the app.

He looked a bit white, as he handed his phone over to me. Mimi was now the one laughing, as she obviously knew what was coming. I went into Photos, and started scrolling through. I went past the one of me, not yet ready for Ethan to discover it, and the two they had sent which started the whole thing off.

God, even though Mimi had told me the background, I was still shocked at what I saw. I went through them, showing Ethan and Mimi each one. Cunt after cunt after cunt, often empty, often with a cock in it, and often with another woman's head next to it, or fingers inside it. I guessed that mostly they must be the other sets of twins from their building, but then I recognised the Dean of Mimi's college, with my daughter pulling her hole wide open, showing the enormous inner labia she'd started to tell me about.

"That's a nice picture of you, Mim," Ethan said, making us all laugh, as he didn't mention the gaping vagina that was centre stage.

"Right Mom, you again. Truth? OK, then. Have you ever fucked another woman, and if not, who would be the woman you would most like to?" Dan said, obviously keen to move on.

"Well, you all know now that the answer to the first part is yes, my darling daughter. But let me see, who would be my choice ... um ... yes ... Kiera Knightley, I think."

"Mom, I know she's a great actor, but she's barely got any tits at all."

"No, that's the point, Mim. I saw her recently in 'The Aftermath', and to my surprise, she actually got them out, and they were absolutely beautiful. Bigger than I'd imagined, and with lovely pointy pink nipples. I'd just love to fuck a woman who had smaller tits that me, so mine might get some attention for a change."

It wasn't entirely true, of course, because everyone else's eyes were now all focused on my nipples, which were showing through my blouse, and which were as stiff as flagpoles again. At the time I'd watched the film, it was, at least I thought, artistic appreciation of another flat-chested woman, but now lust had crept in, and I wished I could have seen her cunt as well. Still, time to move things on.

"Now Ethan - had enough of truth this time, have you? Well, here it is. Massage and kiss the feet of one of the women in the room."

I was sure he'd pick Mimi, but to my surprise he didn't. He came across and knelt in front of me, picking up one of my legs, and started to massage it. I almost burst into tears - at both ends, actually - because he clearly hadn't forgotten how much I liked my feet massaged, nor how aroused it got me. He used to do it a lot when we were first married, but like so much of our sex life, it had got less and less frequent.

I could feel my vagina pumping out its secretions, and I deliberately opened my skirt, so that not just my husband, but my son and daughter had a clear view of my cunt, and the liquid oozing along my slit, as Ethan massaged one foot, then the other. He stopped, leaving me wanting more, desperate to come, not caring which of them touched my clit and brought me off.

I thought perhaps Ethan would, as he leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips.

"I love you, Hilary. I'd forgotten just how much. I forgive you, forgive me," he whispered in my ear, before he went back to his chair.

He was now obviously in the spirit of the game, though, because it was his turn to ask Mimi the question, and when she answered truth, he shocked me again.

"Is this your cunt, Mimi? The picture you sent to me, trying to make out it was to your brother, though goodness knows, that wouldn't have been much better?"

"See what you think, Dad? You've got your phone, haven't you?"

She lay back on the chair, pulling up her skirt, although not much pulling was required, put one leg over each of the arms, and used her fingers to open her pussy lips. Shit, her cunt was as wet as mine felt, two little threads of white stretching across her hole as she pulled it open.

"Well, Dad, do you think it was your little daughter's vagina that I'm sure you've been leching over the last two days?"

Ethan's face did indeed have a lecherous look on it. His cock was pushing out the front of his jogging pants, and I could see that it was taking all his self-control not to get it out and ram it up her. My own cunt was going wild, tingling like crazy, and although I desperately wanted to watch my husband enter his daughter, there was something else I wanted even more.

"You turn, Dan," I said, speaking as fast as I could, as I pulled my skirt back open, and copied my daughter's position. "Here's your dare, no choices. Kiss the woman you most want to fuck."

"I can do better than that, Mom," my beautiful twenty-one-year old son said, pulling down his shorts, letting the cock I recognised from the picture, spring out, throbbing.

He walked towards me, and as he bent to kiss me, I grabbed his cock and guided it straight into my sopping wet cunt. I looked over at my husband who clearly was having trouble deciding whether to watch our son's cock disappear up me, or keep his eyes on Mimi's hole, which she was still holding wide open.

"Fuck her, darling," I mouthed to him, nodding my head slightly.

He didn't need a second invitation, pulling his cock out, and as I watched it slide into our daughter's vagina, our son started pumping in and out of me as if in a frenzy, his hands shaking as he hurriedly tried to unbutton my blouse.

"Shit, Mom, I love your tiny little tits, with those tight, stiff nipples," Dan said, before bending his head and sucking hard, reminding me, as his sister had earlier, of those times when there was milk in my breasts, and I was feeding the two of them.

God, it was wonderful. Even though Dan was sucking on my nipple, my whole universe seemed to be cunt.

The sticky, slurpy sound of cunt as my husband's cock rammed in and out of our daughter's, and my son drove in and out of mine, occasionally broken by a little pussy fart as one of them pulled right out, then forced air out of our gaping holes as they thrust back in.

The smell of cunt, as my daughter's and my cum flooded out of us, filling the room with our similar, intense scents, hers adding a delicious musky undertone.

Then finally the wonderful, exciting, unbelievable feeling of my cunt as I clenched my muscles, working my son's cock as hard as I could, trying to give him the same experience of fucking a tight hole as he'd been used to with his sister.

She'd trained him well, though, because although he was fucking me with an animalistic fervor, the first time his cock had ever been inside his mother since he was born, he was still working to make sure he was looking after me. I'd felt his fingers start to rub around my clit, and I moved my hand down to join his. Together, mother and son, fingers interlocked in my slit, we worked to pace my arousal to match his own.

I looked across and saw the same primitive sexual energy, as he thrusted in and out of my daughter's cunt, her legs now up over his shoulders, giving me a perfect view of his cock disappearing into her vagina, then coming back out glistening with her cum. Both of them had their hands on her tits, taking it in turns to knead her rubbery flesh, then squeezing, rolling and pulling her nipples.

"Oh, fuck me hard, Daddy. Fuck your daughter's tiny cunt, Daddy," I heard Mimi gasping out, as each stroke of my husband's cock into her took her breath away.

"Fuck me, son. Fuck Mommy's hole. Fill my cunt with my baby's spunk," I yelled as well, not wanting to be outdone, but also knowing that I was right on the edge, and I wanted my son to come inside me as I surrendered totally to him in my climax.

I could feel every movement of my son's dick with the opening of my vagina. I swear I could even feel the pattern of his swollen veins, and every time the helmet of his circumcised cock stretched me open, as he pulled out of me, it felt as if an electric shock zapped though my cunt, my womb, and up into my belly.

I looked back over at my husband, and saw his strokes were now shorter, and he'd bent and twisted over, his hand sliding down over one of Mimi's ass cheeks, and disappearing under her. The bastard, he was going to finger her asshole! He'd tried it with me many times, but I'd rarely let him. That was going to have to change, wasn't it? I could hardly let my husband use my daughter's body in ways that he couldn't use mine, could I?"

I knew I was right, as I heard Mimi gasp, and I saw my husband pushing his dick his dick deep into her. I knew he'd come as soon as his fingers entered her asshole, and that knowledge, the vow to let him do it to me from now on, and the sensations my son was giving to my tits and my cunt sent me over the top.

"Fuck, Mom, I'm cumming in you," Dan yelled, as words failed me, and I could only groan as I tried to control the convulsions making me arch my back, and try to clamp my legs together.

I know it must have been my imagination, but I seemed to be able to feel each jet of my son's seed hitting the inside of my vagina, as his cock pumped it into me, over and over. I could almost feel his sperm rejoicing, as they realised they were back in a familiar, warm dark world that they had been violently plucked from twenty-one years earlier, and my cervix felt as if it was contracting, trying to suck them back inside, hoping for another genetic relative to grow inside me.

It was silly, I know, and by the time I got myself back together, my son and husband were stood, both with shiny, limp, dripping cocks, looking down at me and my daughter. Both of us had a slug of white slowly sliding down from our cunts towards our assholes.

"Don't they look gorgeous, Dan," Ethan said, as he looked over at me and smiled, smiled a knowing look that both asked and accepted forgiveness for the terrible thing we had just done in fucking our children.

"They certainly do. Just need a quick picture as evidence," my son answered, grabbing his phone, and taking a snapshot of his mother and sister, their cunts dripping with spunk.

While I was still looking at him, though, as he was presumably sending the picture to the Deans, my daughter had waddled over to me, holding my husband's cum inside her with her hand. Then she threw a leg over my face, and let it drip down on to my face.

"Suck Daddy's spunk out of me Mommy. He's been a veery bad Daddy, and fucked his daughter, and you need to get it out of me so I don't get pregnant."

Fuck, I'd never liked the taste of spunk, and if I ever gave Ethan a BJ, which on reflection I hadn't for ages, I rarely swallowed. Still, I really had no choice, as my cunt of a daughter pressed her sperm-covered vagina down on my lips, though I also knew that unless the pill failed for once, she was at no risk of insemination.

"Suck some out, then hold it in your mouth, Mom, while I get my brother's seed out of you as well," she added, before her lips closed over my own cum-filled cunt.

Shit, she not only wanted me to taste it, but keep it in my mouth. Boy, was I going to have to get a hell of a payback from her, not just for this, I remembered, but pissing in my mouth earlier? But, of course, when I did it, I found I simply loved it. The taste of my husband's sperm, mixed with her aromatic cum juice was divine, and just the knowledge of how disgusting, how forbidden, and how shameful what I was doing was, set my pussy tingling again.

My daughter climbed off me, then turned to kiss me. I had a mouth full of my husband's Mim-flavoured spunk, and she a mouthful of her brother's me-flavoured sperm. With our lips pressed together, we opened our mouths, and used our tongues to exchange the wonderful, obscene fluids.

It was then my turn to shock my daughter, not to mention the two men. Without swallowing everything down, I nudged my daughter, and nodded my head over to them, my mouth obviously closed, and a smile on my face. I walked across to my husband, who was looking nervous, and I kissed him, pushing my tongue past his lips, and forcing the profane mix of his own sperm, his son's sperm and his wife and daughter's vaginal slime into his mouth.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that Mimi was doing the same to her brother, who seemed to be squirming around as much as my husband.

"If you want to fuck us, boys, the least you can do is to help us clear up the mess you leave inside us," I said, laughing, before Mimi and I kissed each other again.

We all went and cleaned up under the showers, and we decided to get an early night.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, Mom?" Dan asked, "Dad can sleep with Mimi."

No one disagreed, although I suspected that sleep wouldn't be high on the agenda for a while yet. We were all still naked after our showers, and I just threw back the bed covers, and lay back, legs apart, smiling at my son.

123456...8