Parent Seduction: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, it was gorgeous. I felt dirty and abused, and my ass felt as if it was going to burst, as my daughter increased the pace of the dildo in the hole I never thought I'd enjoy anything in. My cunt felt on fire, electric shocks seeming to zap up into me from my clit, which was now not just being rubbed by my daughter's fingers, but squeezed by her thumb from inside my vagina.

"Come for me, Mom, like the asshole-fucking, daughter-fucking incest slut you are."

Shit, how could I refuse? My body bent upwards, my hips slammed down hard against the bed, then I couldn't stop my butt rising up again, driving the dildo deeper into my ass, and my daughter's thumb into my cunt, and the whole cycle repeated, gradually getting less intense, until I flopped on the bed, spent, my holes still filled.

"Congratulations, Mom, you've passed 'Anal Sex 101'," Mimi laughed, as she pulled the dildo out of my butt, and her fingers out of my pussy, licking my glistening cum off of them. "Let's get some salad for lunch, then we can move to the next lesson."

As we sat eating our lunch, I couldn't help admiring my daughter's body again, and she played it up, by sitting back and opening her legs, so I could see every detail of her cunt. She deliberately let mayonnaise drip onto her tit, picking it up, then sucking it off, giving me a sultry look which said she wanted to fuck me again.

I just couldn't have imagined a few days earlier that I'd ever see her naked, let alone flaunting herself, and I loved it. My tits weren't big enough for me to suck myself, worse luck, but I made sure that my gash was open for her to enjoy.

When we finished, she held my hand, and led me back to the bedroom.

"I'm going to fuck all of your holes, Mom," she said, leaving me wondering quite how.

I soon found out, as she rummaged around in her case again, this time coming out with what looked like a big black dildo, but attached to what looked like skimpy black panties, with something sticking up on the inside.

"Don't look like that, Mom, it's a double-ended, vibrating dildo. I just have to pull the panties on like this, then slip this end in my cunt. It's got a remote control, which is just as well, because it really does the job on my clit, and if you didn't come too soon, I know I would."

I was still trying to get my head around it, as my daughter pulled everything around to get comfortable, leaving her with tiny black panties, and what looked like a black cock stuck out the front of her, but smoother, and with a curve and bulges that no real cock has.

Before I knew it, she'd tipped me back over on the bed, pushed my legs open, and rammed her cock straight up my cunt, which after lunch and the morning, was still wet and ready.

"I'm just going to fuck your cunt first to get you warmed up, Mom," she said, and I felt a vibration reverberate through my vagina, as she started pumping in and out, obviously having turned on the motor.

God it was strange. It felt just like being fucked by my son or my husband, but the face above me was my daughter's. Her gorgeous, pointed tits were dangling down, and she kept deliberately letting them graze against mine, both of our nipples tight and hard.

"You fucking dirty slut, I'm going to use your cunt like the whore you are," she said, trying to sound like a man, which made us both laugh, even though our pussies were on fire.

"You're a bit late, I've already fucked all your buddies, and their spunk is still up me," I replied, trying to sound like a slut. It seemed to come all too easily to me.

I looked my daughter in the eyes, and I saw a depth of lust and depravity in them that I never imagined she could have, although I suspected she was seeing the same mirrored in mine.

"Take this, cunt," she snarled in the same deep voice, as she turned up the vibration, and rammed her cock hard into my vagina.

This time neither of us smiled, because we were both lost to the increasingly familiar feeling of pressure, warmth and excitement that had gripped our cunts, and it wasn't long before we both came, giving me another strange experience as the cock that had just come in me didn't shrink or slip out, but stayed in me.

"That was just the start, bitch," she growled, gradually getting better at imitating a man. "Now I'm going to fuck both your other holes."

She shuffled up the bed, her cock shiny with my cum, filling my nose with the scent of my own pussy, and hers, slightly reduced by her panties. I could see a trickle of her cum running down her leg as the panties had been pushed to one side, by the other end of the dildo inside her.

"Open your mouth, and swallow my cock, slut."

She may have been my daughter, and she may have been play acting, but a sudden shiver of fear ran through me at the thought of having to take such a big cock, worrying that I'd choke or vomit, or that she'd get carried away and hurt me, or even kill me.

"No, it's too big. You'll choke me," I cried, sounding more like a scared girl than the slut I'd played earlier.

"Too bad, bitch. Enjoy the taste of your own cunt," she said, convincingly enough to really worry me, as she grabbed my head, and forced the black cock, which was now not vibrating at all, into my mouth.

She pushed it right in, until my face was hard against her panties, and the smell of her cunt overpowered the taste of mine in my mouth. I couldn't breathe, and I struggled to push her back, only succeeding when I started to think I'd pass out. At last, she pulled out, and as a tsunami of saliva waterfalled out of my mouth, I managed to catch my breath again.

"Getting fucked is all a whore like you is good for, taking a man's seed in all three holes, just taking a break when you pop out some bitch of a daughter who's going to turn out an even bigger slut than her mother," she said, still trying to keep the male voice, but struggling not to laugh at the little bit of truth that was in what she'd said.

I can't say I was really enjoying it, except for the knowledge that I was doing something totally disgusting and forbidden with my own daughter. As she kept ramming her cock down my throat, I gradually came to realise that she was being very careful not to push me too far, while at the same time making me practice what she'd taught me earlier, and I relaxed enough to put my hand down to my pussy, and start playing with my clit.

Given that Mimi's plastic cock couldn't actually ejaculate, I wondered what she was going to do, or I did until I got so close to coming again that all I could think of was being face fucked and the pent-up feelings between my legs. Then I felt the vibration start, hard, juddering my teeth before she pulled the cock out of my mouth.

"Oh fuck, sorry, Mom," she mumbled, as she curled up in a ball, the vibrations in her cunt clearly sending her to her own climax.

We both came, and we hugged each other as we twisted and turned on the bed, my hand between my legs, and my daughter clenching hard on the vibrator inside her. We lay there panting for a few minutes, before my daughter knelt up beside me again.

"Now for the final humiliation, bitch. I'm going to fuck you right up your tight asshole," my daughter snarled, reverting back to her male persona. "Get your shit hole ready, slut."

I thought she was going to turn me over on to my front, and do me doggy style, but instead she grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs right up over my shoulders. Fuck, I could see why she did it, because even as she was lifting my legs, I could feel the black cock, still again, banging against my butt. I knew that my cunt must be gaping, and my ass was pulled wide.

I also knew that this was one of the positions for the deepest penetration, and I started to shiver in fear and anticipation at the thought of the depth to which her synthetic cock would invade my bowels, once it had torn me open.

"No, please, it's too big, you'll tear me apart," I whimpered, definitely not acting, but when I looked into her eyes, I saw no sympathy.

"Shut the fuck up, slut. You ass will soon be gaping as wide as your cunt. Anyway, I've heard you've even let your own son fuck you, so I'm sure this won't be the first cock you've had in your asshole."

Her words were harsh, and I felt her cock pushing against my sphincter, trying to violate the most private part of my body, ravage it, and lay it to waste. I screamed as I felt the muscles being forced open, but then I remembered what she had taught me earlier, and I tried to relax.

As I did, I realised that although her words had been harsh, she must have had some lube hidden somewhere, because the cock slid easily into me, surely pushing deep into my rectum, and thanked heaven that she had made me clean myself out first.

Gradually she lengthened and accelerated her strokes, and I felt the vibration start again, resonating might through my guts. I felt fingers touch my cunt. I thought my daughter was simply going to play with my clit, and make me come, but I was wrong.

"Do you like my cock up your ass, bitch? The way your cunt is gaping and gushing, I know you do. What a fucking whore you are. I bet I can even get my hand in you at the same time."

Shit, that wasn't part of the plan, sketchy though it had been anyway. She was rubbing my clit with her thumb as she fucked in and out of my ass, and every time she pulled out, releasing the pressure inside me, she forced another finger into my vagina.

"I fucking told you, I'm sure I can get my whole hand in."

"No, please. I can't, do it. You'll hurt me. Please Mim."

"Mim? Who's fucking Mim?" she growled.

She seemed to be so carried away with the role that I was really starting to get frightened again. I knew she'd come out of my vagina, but it was fucking painful, and surely her fist couldn't be smaller than her head when it came out.

"You're fucking holes are mine, slut, and I'm going to use your cunt and asshole just how I want."

I felt her other hand come around, and help tuck her thumb into her squeezed-together fingers. Then, still slowly fucking my ass, she grabbed her wrist, and used the power of both arms to force her whole hand inside me. I screamed again, as a sharp pain seared through my cunt, then, with a plopping noise, her fist disappeared into my vagina.

"Told you, whore, didn't I?" she rasped, spitting in my face.

Oh God, I'd never felt anything like it. Well, maybe when I was giving birth, perhaps. This wasn't as painful, but my belly felt stretched, as if it was about to explode wide open, and everything between my legs, my cunt and ass, felt on fire.

My fucking daughter didn't hold back, though, but turned up the intensity of the vibrations. She started ramming her black cock even harder into my asshole, moving her fist in and out of my vagina, sending sparks through me every time it pulled the opening of my vagina wider, and she started rubbing round and round my clit, then flicking and pinching it between her fingers.

Fuck, I could barely even think, as the waves of whatever it was: pain, pleasure, or fucking ecstasy swept over me. I heard my daughters breathing change to a rasping groan, and watched as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"I fucking love you, Mom," she yelled, in her normal voice, a split second before she came, sending me over the edge as well.

Shit, it was heaven, but it was also almost unbearable as we were locked together so tightly, and every involuntary jerk and twitch sent new sensations stabbing through my vulva. With the vibrations still going, and the other end of the dildo in her, she must have been feeling the same.

"Come again then, you little motherfucker," I managed to get out in a strangled voice, racing my fingers hard around her clit, as a second climax laid waste to my body.

"For fuck's sake turn the vibrator off," I gasped as I started to come down again, and this time she did.

Mind you, I nearly came for a third time as she first pulled her fist out of my pussy, then the plastic cock out of my ass.

"Fucking hell, Mom, I can see right up both holes, still," she said, smiling, as she bent over and gave me a kiss.

"Did I pass, darling?" I asked.

"Summa cum laude, Mom,Summa cum laude," she said. "So, who's it going to be, Mom? Dad or Dan that gets the first the first turn up your ass?"

That was a good question, and I realised I'd need to give it a bit of thought before the boys came home, either fired up with testosterone if their team won, or needing comfort if they lost. Either way, unless it was so bad Ethan was incapable, after a big game was one of the most likely times he'd want to fuck me.

It was a while later when we had a message from the boys that the team had won, and they were staying on to celebrate with their friends, so my daughter and I ate alone. A mouthful of vegan burger, followed by a mouthful of cunt made a delightful combination, and the fries dipped in a vagina to cover them with cum were a revelation. So much better than mayonnaise!

Eventually they came back, though, and we opened our legs ready as we heard them drive up. I'd given Mimi's question some thought, and had come to a decision.

"Come and fuck me, son. Mommy needs her baby's cock up her again."

He didn't argue. Dan stuck his dick up me, and Mimi started sucking her father's cock, taking him way down, the way she'd shown me.

I enjoyed my son in me again for a while, but then I decided to give my husband a surprise. I pushed my son off me, walked over to my daughter, pulled my husband's dick out of her mouth, then took it in mine. I looked up and saw the disappointment on his face, since I'd never been any good at it.

I let him fuck my mouth, only going in a couple of inches, but then I put my arms around him, and pushed my head towards him, forcing his cock down my throat. I started to retch, but then I remembered how I'd been able to relax when Mimi face-fucked me with her strap on, and I started to enjoy the feeling.

"Fucking hell, Hilary, when did you learn to suck cock like that? You're almost as good as your daughter."

Cheeky bastard. I had been in two minds whether to let him come, and to swallow the spunk down for the very first time, but that decided it. My son was the one going to get my blow-job virginity after all. I looked over at Mimi, who was riding her brother's cock, bouncing up and down on him as if he were a trampoline, but one with a pole in the centre going right up her cunt. I managed to catch her eye, and signalled her, as we'd discussed earlier.

With a massive slurp, she pulled herself off him, and walked over to me and Ethan.

"Come on Dad, you know Mom's no good at cock sucking, come back to me, and you can choose if I swallow, or you shoot your load over my face of my tits - you'd have to aim well to get Mom's tiny ones, wouldn't you?"

Sometimes she still managed to be hurtful, but I knew I could get her back some other time, and she was still sticking to my plan B.

"Well, Dan, you'd better see if you can teach your Mom how to suck cock properly, hadn't you."

"OK, Mom," he said, not entirely convinced, I could tell. "Maybe having it coated with my sister's cum will help?"

I'd forgotten that, but it did. His cock was glistening with the viscous, translucent fluid he'd dragged out of my daughter's cunt, giving off her wonderful scent under my nose, as I took his cock into my wide-open, waiting mouth.

If I say it myself, I think I put on a really good show. I made sure my son didn't hold back, but rammed his cock as far down my throat as his sister had earlier in the afternoon But I also pretended to choke, pushing him away, drooling strands of saliva, which coated my tits, drawing my son's attention to them.

He started pulling my nipples, as I forced his cock back in me until his balls hit my wet chin. I moved one hand down to tease my clit, and I kept taking both of us close to the edge, before backing off, often pretending to be struggling to keep my son's dick so deep in my mouth.

"Fuck, Mom, Dad was half right. Where on earth did you learn to suck cock like this? But I think he has wrong, you're way better than my sister."

That was even more than I could have hoped for, and I put off coming for a bit longer, watching the shock on my husband's face, his cock down my daughter's throat, thinking, I was sure to show how much better she was. I turned my attention back to my son, giving him a prolonged build up to his orgasm.

"Swallow Daddy's sperm, Mim," I heard my husband say, and I stopped holding back on my son's thrusts.

"I'm going to come on your gorgeous tits, Mom," my son delighted me in saying, obviously in response to his sister's derogatory comments about my breasts. "Fuck!"

He pulled out of my mouth, and I stopped playing with myself, in a last-minute change of plan. At the very same time, I saw the hole in the tip of my son's cock expand, and stream after stream of whiteness jetted out of the end. I felt the warmth as it hit one of my tits.

When I looked down, I saw his initial aim had been perfect, but he had obviously moved across, so I had a line of spunk across my chest, from one tit right to the other, which had an elongated drop of sperm hanging from the very end of the nipple.

"That was fucking fabulous, son. Now watch Mommy come."

I used both hands to smear my son's sperm across my tits, pinching my nipples, capturing the drip with one. I moved that hand to my mouth, and noisily sucked every molecule of semen and every wriggling sperm into my mouth. I lay back on the floor, legs apart, and I coated my cunt and asshole with the spunk from the other hand, pushing some up into both my holes, before going back and absolutely laying waste to my clit with my fingers.

"Your spunk is gorgeous, son. I want it in every hole, thrilling me ..."

I might have been going to say some more inventive things, but I lost the power of speech, as the knowledge I had just given my first proper blow-job, and to my son, not my husband, and the unrelenting friction of my fingers on my clit sent me over the top.

"Aagghh! Fuck!" I screamed, my legs shooting out straight, as I held my hand tightly over my cunt, then snapping closed, and my hips shot up, before my legs straightened and parted. I moved my hand so that my husband and my twin children could see my gaping hole, smeared with a mixture of mine and my son's cum.

I thought that was enough to give my husband something to think about, and to make me feel better about myself, but my daughter had decided to make up for her comment about my tits. She walked over to where I was laying, a wicked smile on her face.

She knelt down beside me, moving her face so that it was above mine. Surely, she wouldn't, I thought, but she did. She opened her mouth, and a stream of my husband's cum slowly oozed out, and dripped into my mouth, which I'd just managed to open in time.

I held my mouth open, letting Ethan see the white liquid on my tongue, then my daughter followed the liquid down, and kissed me on my mouth. No one could have had any doubt of the passion in the kiss, nor of the fact that our mouths were open, and we were swilling her father's, my husband's seed around in them.

Eventually we separated, and I used my tongue to deliberately push some of the spunk to the outer part of my lip, where I knew it would be seen.

"Well, I've got to get up early tomorrow, because I've got to look after that huge Easter event in town, so I'm for bed. Are you coming, darling?" I said after I'd got to my feet, grabbing my husband's hand and pulling him towards the stairs.

"Uh, yep, Hil, let's go," he mumbled, still looking stunned at what I'd done.

We kissed as we showered, and it felt an awful lot like it had when we first got married, and exploring each other was still something exciting and novel. Then we got into bed naked, which seemed to have become natural since the children came back home.

1...345678