Parent Seduction: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get that rabbit up your cunt, Mom," my lovely daughter said, pulling her own open, and slipping the black dildo up her.

I shoved the rabbit in me, and turned it to max, pressing the ears against my clit, as I watched my daughter's hole stretch wider and wider, as the black plastic cock entered her. I knew instantly, from the look on her face, that it was turning round inside her vagina.

My body was zinging all over, from the rabbit working my clit and vibrating inside me, and the sight of my naked daughter working that big black dildo out of her cunt. I knew it was wrong. I knew I should have died of shame, I knew I should have stopped it there and then, but I didn't fucking care, it was so wonderful.

It got better still, though, as Mimi stood up, holding the dildo in her, and waddled across to the bed, then came to lay beside me. It brought tears to my eyes as she gently touched her lips against one of my disappointingly small breasts, then started sucking hard on my nipple.

"God, Mim, I remember you doing that when you were tiny. I used to suckle you and Dan together, but you always emptied out your tit before he did."

Ouch, she was now biting my nipple as well, sending splinters of hedonistic pleasure shooting through my breast.

"And yes, sometimes even then you bit my nipple, when you were teething."

It left me sad at first, when she released my nipple from her mouth, as it was so lovely to feel her sucking me like she did when she was a baby. But then she turned to straddle over me, pulling the rabbit out of my cunt, replacing it with the warm mouth that I had enjoyed so much on my tit. Oh fuck, who would have thought that twenty years later we'd be fucking each other, with my daughter pushing her tongue and fingers into my vagina, and playing with my clit?

Her cunt was over my face, the dildo sticking out of it, and I locked my mouth over her clit again. I started driving the dildo in and out of her, stiffing it around, imagining what on earth could be happening inside her vagina as the motorised end of the dildo moved around, amplifying the movements I was giving it. I could tell she was enjoying it, though, because of the muffled groans coming from her mouth on my pussy.

It was the first time I'd ever had my pussy eaten out by a woman, let alone my daughter, and Ethan had never been keen on the taste of me either, so the thrill of a warm, wet mouth on my cunt was unbelievable. I could feel myself heading towards a climax, and given I'd got my daughter to come not long before, I was expecting her to need a bit more time.

I knew that there wasn't going to be much more time though, so remembering what she'd asked me to do earlier, I pressed my mouth down hard over her clit, and bit it gently, releasing my jaw, then biting again. I could feel her squirm against me, so I knew it was working. Then she gave me a shock of her own.

Oh shit, I thought, all too appropriately, as I felt a hand move around to my butt, then a finger forced its way deep into my asshole. I'd only ever let Ethan do that to me a couple of times, but somehow it felt so much better knowing it was my daughter invading my most private hole, especially with her thumb inside my vagina, and her tongue lapping around my clit, and I fucking came. My back arched, lifting Mimi up on my belly, and then she screamed against my clit as she came as well, having to use her fingers in me to stop falling over on to the bed.

She wasn't finished with surprises, though, because the next second I felt warm, wet liquid running down over my face, much of it going into my open mouth, which I just couldn't get closed as my daughter's cunt was pressing so hard against my face. Fucking hell, she'd squirted when she came, which I'd heard about, and from the taste, if nothing else, I knew she'd lost control of her bladder, and had peed all over my head.

Oh God, how many more disgusting and shameful experiences were there that I'd barely even recognised, let alone thought about? Still, mixed with the taste of her cum, the salty flavour of her juices grew on me, and I swallowed down as much as I could.

"Oh, sorry, Mom," Mimi said, after our climaxes had passed, and she'd climbed off of me. "I should have warned you that sometimes I squirt. Your face is a hell of a mess now, and we'll have to change the bed clothes. Sorry."

"Don't worry, darling," I said, pulling her to me and kissing her, pushing my pee-covered tongue into her mouth. "Believe me, it's definitely not the first time you've peed all over me - you had a nasty habit of doing it as soon as I undid your diaper, and I got covered a few times until I learned to get out of the way. Mind you, I really think you should have asked before pushing your finger into my asshole."

"Sorry, Mom. I just wanted to see, touch and experience every little bit of you, especially all those private parts a daughter never should. You can touch mine, Mom," she said, smiling, then bending over and pulling her cheeks apart, so that the pink ring of her tight little asshole was smiling at me.

Well, it would have been rude to turn down such an invitation, wouldn't it, so I wetted a finger again from her pussy, then slipped it into her anus.

"Get your finger out now, Mom. We need to have a shower, then get ourselves ready for a big evening, and we've still got to get the meal ready."

She started to run off into the shower, but I managed to slap her ass as she went, and we both ended up giggling as we turned on the warm water.

"Let me wash you off, darling," I said, tipping shower gel onto my hands, first rubbing it into her delicious, perky tits, then over her belly, and all round her piss and cum-covered cunt.

Oh, how wonderful her tits felt, all wet and slippery, covered in white foam, just her brown nipples showing through the bubbles.

"And I should wash you, Mommy, seeing as I peed all over you," she replied, doing the same to me.

Her hands felt just delightful, sliding over my soap-covered flesh. I guess it was inevitable that we spent a lot of time on each other's tits, cunts and assholes. We both forgot about time as we kissed, our faces under the warm spray from the shower, and our fingers on each other's clits, only satisfied that we had cleaned them enough when we both came, having to cling on to each other as our legs went weak, and our pussies hijacked our whole nervous system.

"I really do need to trim your bush, Mom, ready for tonight," Mimi said, as we were drying ourselves off.

"What exactly do you mean, Mim?"

To tell the truth, I had some idea, or at least I ached for what I hoped might happen.

"Don't be naïve, Mom. You've fucked your daughter, so tonight you're going to be fucked by my brother, your son, and you're going to watch your husband's cock disappear into my cunt."

Oh God, that was exactly was the wicked part of me hoped and craved for, although there was still a part of me that resisted. From the searches I'd done, it seemed that in our state incest was defined by male penetration, so although I knew I could hardly tell my pastor about it, the sex with my daughter was arguably not illegal. But my son fucking me, and Ethan fucking our daughter definitely would be.

"But I'm still spitting hairs, so I need to shave your pussy. I can leave a neat trimmed bush on your pubes, if you like Mom."

I'd never been shaved, and if it hadn't been for the fact that I'd come twice already, and I wanted to save myself for my son, it would have turned into sex with my daughter again, as she manipulated my pussy lips, and opened my foam-covered ass. She carefully removed all the hair under my crotch, and then pruned my pubes to a neat arrow, pointing the way to my cunt, although I doubted my son Daniel would need any guidance.

I was trembling inside, from a combination of fear and anticipation, as Mimi helped me choose what to wear. I hardly paid any attention, as she chose a sheer silk blouse, and straight skirt with a slit right up to the waist, which I'd forgotten I had, and I'd only had the courage to wear out once, years ago. The problem was that even with a bra on, in the right light, my nipples showed through the blouse unless it was a thick one, and every time I sat down, the skirt kept opening, showing my panties.

"Don't worry, Mom, you won't be wearing a bra or panties tonight, so it won't be a problem."

I have no idea why I gave in, except that I wanted my son to be proud of the way I looked, and to fuck me, not just because I was his mother, but because I was an attractive, mature cougar. Mind you, what Mim wore was at least as bad: a cropped top which barely covered her nipples, and a short skirt that barely covered her pussy when she was standing still. And if she stretched or bent over, either her tits or her cunt and ass popped into view, and sometimes both.

As it happened, we had messages from both Daniel and Ethan, saying they would be a bit late, and coincidentally should arrive pretty much together, so Mimi and I, in our slutty clothes, had plenty of time to get our salad and pasta dish ready.

Perhaps it was the white wine, that I'd chilled to go with the meal, but we'd started on already, or maybe some sort of reaction from my first lesbian experience, let alone my first incestual sex with my daughter, but we couldn't stop playing around, trying to grab each other's tits and pussies as we worked.

"So, come on, Mim, tell me how long you've been fucking your brother, and how come you suddenly decided to seduce me and Ethan. You did send the pictures of his cock and your cunt deliberately, didn't you?"

It was true that she and her twin brother had always been close, never seeming to have the arguments or sibling rivalries most of our friends' children had gone through. But going from that to incest, especially at a time when they'd gone away to college, and must have had lots of opportunities to meet, and probably fuck, fellow students, was a hell of a step, and one I'd never seen coming. Her face took on a more serious look, and she hesitated for a long time before speaking.

"The truth, Mom? You really want the truth?" she asked, and I said I did, reminding her about what she'd repeated back to me about telling the truth.

"You know we didn't like the first rooms we had when we went to college, and wanted to change? And you remember what a good deal we got through the two Deans of our colleges, who it turned out were brother and sister, and owned a building ideal for students?"

"Yes, of course I do, darling, because it was so much cheaper and better."

"Yeah, well it was Mom, but what we didn't realise was that it came with strings. You remember I commented about how all the other students staying were brothers and sisters, including the fraternal twins whose parents you said you'd come across through the church? Joshua and Hannah?"

"Yes, but I don't see how that's important, Mim."

"Hmm. It was the key to the whole thing though. It turns out that the Deans practice incest themselves, and seem to have a mission to support other siblings who lean that way, so the whole building was set up as an incest hub."

"How on earth did you find out?"

"Well, they held a party for me and Dan as the newcomers, with the Deans themselves, and all the other residents. It started off fine, but after a few drinks it turned in to an absolute orgy, brother fucking sister, at least to start with, and we were supposed to join in."

"God, Mim, why didn't you refuse?"

"Well, we tried, but my Dean said they'd understood that Dan and I also fucked each other, so not to be shy. She said we'd told her that when I went to her for help finding a place. We hadn't, of course, but I can only think that when we said we were close, and wanted to stay together, she added two and two together, and came up with ten, rather than four. She said if we didn't take advantage of the opportunity they had created, then, understandably we'd have to leave immediately."

"Surely, they wouldn't have thrown you out, though? You could have reported them to their Colleges, couldn't you?"

"Well, maybe, Mom, but we'd have had nowhere to stay, and why would anyone take the word of two students rather than two Deans? They had a hold on all the others, of course, because they knew they were all committing incest, and I'm sure they had pictures to prove it, because they certainly had their phones out when things kicked off."

"So, what did you do?"

"Well, Dan and I had a quick chat, and decided that we could live with fucking each other just this once, as long as we kept the flat, and we swore that we'd not tell, or ever try to do it again. The thing was, though, that neither of us had actually done it before. Yes, blowjobs taken and received, and plenty of feeling and fingering. Fortunately, I'd discovered the joys of a vibrator, so although I was technically a virgin, physically I wasn't.

"It turned out, as well, that we were both nervous about doing it for the first time, in case we messed something up, but given we were both in the same position, we decided that maybe this was a safer way of losing our virginities."

"Except for everyone one watching ..."

"Yes, there was that, but if we didn't perform the way they thought, we could just say it was what we liked ourselves. The trouble was, though, Mom, I found I started to enjoy it as soon as I got my tits out. Everyone else was naked, and I thought I looked as good as any of the other girls. Dan and I messed about a bit, while we watched some of the others fucking, to pick up any tips ..."

"What, and then you let your brother fuck you in front of everyone else? How could you, Mim? It was against everything we'd taught you, wasn't it?"

"Um ... but we thought if we did it once, we'd be able to keep our lovely rooms at prices we could afford, and we'd be able to forget all about it. The problem was, though, Mom, as soon as I saw and felt my brother's cock sliding into my cunt, I found I absolutely loved it. We knew Dan would have to come, but I thought I could avoid that embarrassment in front of everyone, by just faking it, but I came like I never had before, yelling and screaming bad words so loud I got a round of applause. Then when I stood up, and felt Dan's spunk running out of me and down my leg, I knew I wanted to do it again."

"Shit, Mimi, I can't believe that you and Daniel actually did something so disgusting and shameful. Incest, shit."

"But Mom,we fucked earlier, and I didn't hear you protesting too much then, did I, when you fingered me and sucked my cunt?"

Fuck, she had me there. I was still horrified, and angry that the Deans would conspire to do this, but the problem was that the thought of watching my son and daughter fucking was making my pussy tingle and leak.

"But that was over a year ago when you moved in. Why didn't you tell us before? What have you been doing since then, and why did you suddenly send your parents those pictures?"

"We thought about telling you, but we didn't think you'd understand. We thought you and Dad would go and have it out with the Deans, and we'd lose our places. By then I'm sure they had pictures of Dan fucking me, and they could have just claimed they'd only just found out when someone else sent them."

"That's not the whole truth, though, Mim, is it?"

"No, Mom. The truth was we both enjoyed fucking each other, and we didn't want you or anyone else to stop us. We enjoyed it with the other brothers and sisters as well. In fact, I think I might have fallen in love with Joshua, and it seems Dan has with Hannah as well."

"So why now?"

"Ah, well, I'm afraid we had another party to celebrate ... well, them watching me and Dan fuck, I suppose ... oh, and me and Dan getting to the legal age for drinking ... and things got a bit out of control. One of the Deans threw out a challenge, which was for each of the brother-sister pairings to seduce their parents."

"Oh God. So why didn't you say no this time?"

"Um ... well, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Remember we were all a bit hammered, and we were all fucking. The Deans said anyone who failed would have to give up their rooms and ..."

"And?"

"Well, everyone thought you were a bit of a Milf when we were at school, and Dad always was good fun, and he's not lost his hair or put on weight like so many of our friends' fathers, so we both fancied it, Mom. And ... well ... the truth is I just adore fucking, men or women, young or old. The female dean's cunt has amazingly big lips, Mom, and ..."

"I don't want to know that, darling, and actually I'd rather you'd stopped when you said you and your brother just fancied me. Why on earth did you think you'll get away with it?"

"We thought we'd been quite clever with the pictures we sent, after we realised that Mim and Mom, and Dan and Dad were so close it could have been accidental, and we could have said the pictures weren't us, but someone else. It would have been a bit embarrassing, but if you weren't drawn in, we thought you'd hardly be likely to insist on an inspection, would you?"

"Clever, but you haven't succeeded yet, have you? Maybe I'll not let my son fuck me, and maybe Ethan won't want to fuck his daughter?" I lied, as my pussy was itching in anticipation of my son's cock entering me, and I had no doubt from the look on my husband's face when he saw the picture, and the way he fucked me afterwards, that he'd jump at the chance of fucking our daughter.

"I don't think so, Mom," she said, coming over to kiss me again, pressing our unbound breasts against each other, and running a finger along my slit, making me tingle all over. "Anyway, when I was shaving you, I sneaked a picture of your cunt and sent it to everyone, so we're on the scoreboard already."

A wave of fear and excitement swept over me, as the implication of what my daughter had said hit me. The other sets of twins, and more worrying and thrilling, both of the Deans of my children's colleges now had a picture of my recently-shaved cunt, massively increasing the number of people who had seen my most private parts, even if I included the ob-gyn staff when I had my babies.

I put one arm around Mimi's waist, slipping the other one up under her crop top to cup one of her firm, pointed breasts. I could easily have slipped into fucking my daughter again, even though I wanted to fuck my son, and see her fuck her father, and I should probably save myself for that, but before that could happen, we heard the front door open, and we pulled apart.

"Hi girls," Ethan said, as he walked through the kitchen door.

"Hi Dad," Mimi said, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him.

As she pulled up, one of her tits peeked out underneath her crop top. She was so close to him that he didn't seem to notice, but her brother Dan did, as he followed a few seconds later. He looked at me, and raised his eyebrow questioningly, a smile on his face, as his gaze moved from his sister's fugitive breast, to the dark shadows of my nipples, which had stiffened, making bumps in my blouse.

"Hi, Mom" he said as he kissed me, 'accidentally' brushing his hand across my chest. "Don't the girls look fantastic, Dad?"

I got a look I couldn't quite fathom from Ethan, as he took in my almost transparent blouse, and the short top and skirt his daughter was wearing, especially as she gave a twirl, which sent the skirt even higher, exposing some of her butt as she turned.

I poured everyone a glass of the white wine, saying "Happy Easter. I know we're a couple of days early, but its's great to have the two of you home, isn't it, Ethan? So, let's enjoy ourselves tonight, like we always used to."

As Mim carried the salad bowl to the table, then the pot of pasta over to the hot plate, I managed to grab Ethan, making him drag his eyes away from Mim's ass, which kept peeking out from under her skirt every time she bent over the table.

123456...8