Parent Seduction: Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I would never have stuck a chocolate rabbit in my daughter's dripping asshole, would I, and certainly not licked it off afterwards?

And fucking both holes with the chocolate animals, until they were mostly melted, leaving dark brown chocolate, streaked with white spunk coating our cunts and assholes, and up inside us, was just too extreme for it really to have happened, wasn't it?

Let alone my son and husband pushing their newly-stiff cocks in us, so they came back out chocolate coated, firing up the four of us fucking and sucking until we had removed as much of the chocolate as we could.

I'm fairly sure we had a shower before we got dinner, of course the traditional meal of ham and roasted vegetables, and I was glad that someone, perhaps me, had the foresight to set the oven to start cooking while we fucked.

I've got even less memory of what we did after, as now my belly was full, my head was swooning from the Zinfandel we drank with it. My holes were aching, but my cunt seemed still in full-on 'fuck me' mode.

It would have made sense for us to make my daughter airtight, mirroring what had been done to me, and I think we did. But would I really have made my husband eat my son's spunk out of her asshole, while I ate his out of her cunt, let alone making him kiss my spunk-filled mouth, so we could share?

And it's barely believable, isn't it, that I took my daughter into the bathroom and we pissed over each other in the shower, as her brother and my husband watched?

What I do know, is that my body just couldn't take any more, nor could either my son or husband get their cocks up again, so Ethan and I clung to each other, and went to our bed, while Mimi and Daniel went to theirs.

"You know when we played 'Truth or Dare' and you took the dare, Ethan? The truth question I would have asked would have been what was your biggest regret, darling. Do you regret fucking your daughter?"

"No, I love fucking Mim, and I love watching our son fuck you, and you with her. No, my biggest regret is that over the years, I've slipped into thinking of you less and less as a lover, and more and more as a mother and housekeeper."

"Did you fuck anyone else?"

"No, darling. Not that I didn't think if it. I often wonder what happened to Julie Simmons, and if she'd let me screw her again."

"I bet you'd like it if we tracked her down, and I sat on her face and made her eat me out while you fucked her, wouldn't you?"

"God, Hilary, you know I would. But do you think that our children will let us fuck them again?"

"I've no doubt of it, darling, or even if they'll have any choice. The two Deans have succeeded in not just all their twins fucking each other, but they've made them seduce all their parents. I can't believe they won't want to see how much further they can go, and maybe even get more involved themselves."

"And you'd be fine with that, Hil, would you?"

"Oh, Ethan, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I can't believe how I've got here, but the awful truth is I think I'd now be happy to have anyone fuck me, any hole, man or woman.

"I love you Hilary, and as long as you never leave me, and I could join in, that would be great. Still, unless that happens, darling, I guess I'll just have to be ready to screw you as often as I can, to keep you out of mischief, hadn't I?"

1...345678