Paris, France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who says sex is what I want?" I answer innocently.

"What do you want?" tone blunt, almost harsh.

"I want the answer to a personal question."

"You can ask, I don't know if I'll answer, but you can ask."

"What's your real name?"

She sits back and chuckles, surprised. Then she turns to me and looks deep into my eyes. I can tell she's wondering why this is important to me. I hold her gaze, looking calmly and steadily back: I really want to know. I can see her hesitating.

"You think too much honey," I quote teasingly.

She rolls her eyes and says, "Tell you what, I'll give you three guesses and tell you honestly if you're right or wrong."

It seems a bit unfair to me but I give it a go. "Eleonore?"

"Nope."

"Emily?"

"Nope"

"Laura, Charlotte or Eloise?"

"Hey! I said three! But no no and no, sorry."

"Alright, my turn to make a suggestion. I'll come pick you up after work and drive you home. Just that, I promise, I have to head off to work afterwards anyways."

A pause. "What are you playing at?" she asks softly.

"Is trying to get to know you such a crime?"

She hesitantly responds. "No. I suppose not..." She seems at a loss for words, struggling with something then gives up and continues with a puzzled expression. "You're a very unusual man."

"Um. Thank you? I think it's time for dessert!" I exclaim, trying to change the subject.

She plays along and we spend the rest of the evening speaking of benign topics. She's looking at me a bit differently now though, a slight tingle in her eyes that I can't define.

As the evening comes to a close and we walk out the door of the restaurant, she turns towards me and asks, "So, do I see you at the end of my work shift?"

My eyebrows shoot up in surprise. "If you want me too, it would be my pleasure."

"I do." She moves in close to me and kisses my cheek. Just before moving away, she whispers into my ear, "My name is Sarah."

"Pleased to m--," I start answering but she's already walking away. I watch her leave and, just before crossing the road, she turns around to blow me a kiss. My grin only widens.

***

A couple of hours later, I park my car in front of flashing neons and a bouncer, calmly smoking his cigarette.

The door opens and a group of well clad women spill out into the empty cool morning streets. I see Sarah and give her a wave. A genuine, if somewhat brief and tired smile, flitters across her face. She gets into the car and sighs.

"Tough night?" I ask.

"Yeah, that last client was a bit drunk and not very respectful."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

She waves a hand dismissively. "It happens more often than you think. I know how to deal with them." We sit in silence for a bit and, as I reach for the keys to turn on the engine, she lays a hand on my arm. "You know what would help? If my last client of the night was someone kind and gentle like you."

I chuckle and turn on the car. As I turn to look at her, the witty answer on the tip of my tongue is instantly lost as I am confronted with her closeness and the mischievous glint in her eyes. She starts to move over to my lap and I let the seat slide back to give her more room. She straddles me and grabs my face in her hands. My body reacts instantly; my erection flares up, my hands come up to rest on her waist and my chest moves forwards, pinning her to the steering wheel. Her closeness is overwhelming and my mind goes blank. All that counts is her proximity, the pools of her eyes in which I get lost. Her lips are a hair's breadth away from mine and she whispers, "One hundred euros in cash now and I'll give you a private twenty minute show at my place. That's more than 50% off, just for you." She grinds against the bulge in my pants and adds, "I know you want to say yes".

Every fiber of my being is screaming to accept. She shatters my restraint when she breathes into my ear, "I'll even add a kiss".

When her lips come close to mine, I try to kiss her, as if my body is reacting out of reflex. But she seems ready for it and moves her head back before our lips can make contact. She has a triumphant little smile that is infuriatingly sexy. I want her like I've never wanted anyone before. I shake my head and try to answer something but it comes out as a stammer. I close my eyes and, with a huge effort, I gather the scattered and battered elements of my willpower to manage a soft. "No".

Taken aback, she brusquely moves back to look me full in the face. But in so doing, her back hits the horn and the car blares an indelicate honk, shattering the early morning's silence. She shrieks and jumps forward towards me. I'm roaring with laughter, tears streaming down my face. Her face gradually softens from frightened to amused, then she starts chuckling and finally she's laughing as well. Our laughter subsides slowly. Still chuckling, she entwines her fingers in my hair and presses my face into her bosom. "So what do you say?"

I push myself away, back into my seat, as gently as I can. I'm breathing hard, caught between sexual excitement and amusement. I try to be gentle and firm as I answer. "I'm afraid I'll have to decline, I don't feel like a paid service this morning."

She scoots back into the passenger seat, rests her right elbow on the door-frame and her head on her hand, turned towards me. Her face is puzzled as she says. "Shame".

A pang of loss knots my stomach but I quench it, trying to keep my resolve. "Shall I drive you home then?"

"Yes please," she answers, head still resting on her hand, looking at me intensely as if trying to figure something out.

I start the car in silence, and in an effort to alleviate some of the tension, I ask. "So, how was tonight? Did you get a lot of clients?"

At first I think she isn't going to answer but then she seems to make up her mind on something and relaxes back into the seat.

"Oh yeah, tonight was pretty intense actually, a lot of people showed up, I'm beat."

She seems a lot more relaxed so we chat amiably as I drive. The GPS indicates that we're 5 minutes out when she nonchalantly reaches over and puts her hand on my upper leg. It rests there for a while, holding a large portion of my attention as she slowly begins stroking my thigh, getting closer and closer to my crotch. My erection is so strong, it actually hurts. I can see she knows exactly how much it's affecting me by the huge smile on her face. I park the car and she gives my thigh a squeeze before opening the door and getting out of the car. I get out as well, to say goodbye, and suddenly she's there. Again, way closer than most people would stand. She puts her arms around my neck, looks deep into my eyes and states firmly. "I don't give freebies." I'm holding my breath, not daring to move a muscle as she continues, "But then, this isn't for sale".

As she says this, she leans into a long and languorous kiss. Her lips part mine and I can feel her tongue darting out to give my lips a lick. She ends the kiss by gently biting my lower lip and holding onto it slightly longer than necessary as she steps back. I move my head forwards mechanically as she pulls back and, when she lets go, I'm giddy with excitement and immensely pleased.

"Thanks for the ride, handsome," she says as she steps back slowly.

"My pleasure," I answer as I start turning back to my car. She seems to change her mind abruptly and grabs the front of my shirt with both hands. She starts walking backwards toward the building, pulling me along. "You have anywhere you need to be anytime soon?"

"Um yeah, work..."

She pulls me close and kisses me again, a little moan escaping her lips.

"On second thought, I'll probably call in sick today. I'm in no condition to concentrate."

She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the door. We wordlessly rush up the steps and enter a small, functional apartment.

She closes the door and throws herself at me. The emotion on her face is so intense, I wouldn't be surprised if she growled.

We're kissing near her kitchen sink and my hand splashes into a puddle of water. My yelp breaks us apart and we laugh, bringing the tension down.

She smiles, almost shyly. "Would you like me to dance for you?"

"Only if you want to, you've been doing it all night."

"With you, it's not the same."

"Then, I would love a dance." I hesitate. "I'd love it if you wore the white bra and panties you wore the night we met."

She dashes away and comes out of the bathroom wearing only the bottom of the requested outfit. Her perfect, erect nipples begging for attention.

"We need to make this more equalitarian. I want you in your boxer shorts for this dance."

I oblige happily as she steps back to watch me undress. Unclad, I start walking towards her but she extends her arm and shakes her index from side to side stopping me.

"First, you watch."

I stand obediently as she starts to dance.

She sways her hips from side to side and walks backwards. She leans back against a wall and arches her back before sliding down to the ground. She lays on the ground and puts a finger in her mouth, bringing it out with a sucking sound. Then she trails it down her body, beneath her panties and obviously starts rubbing her clitoris. I step forward.

"Uh, uh, uh! I said: first, you watch."

She closes here eyes as she masturbates for a while. Then they flash open, catching me staring at her in amazement. She smiles pleased, then crawls towards me on all fours and arrives on her knees, level with my crotch. Her hands reach up to caress my torso then come sliding down to my boxers. She removes them revealing my very prominent erection. She gives my dick a long lick from root to tip sending tingles through my body. But she doesn't insist, she crawls around me and, once behind me, rises. I feel her breasts run up my back while her hands trail from my penis to my torso.

I unfreeze and reach behind me to grab her buttocks.

Then she pants into my ear: "You have the authorization to remove my panties, but using your mouth only."

I swirl around and see her playful smile. I lean into a kiss, her breasts pressing into my chest and my erection pressing into her stomach.

"With immense pleasure." I oblige.

I kiss down her neck, her chest, get waylaid a moment by her nipples, then down her stomach and reach the panties. Its harder than I thought. If I grab the fabric with my teeth on one hip and pull down, the other hip keeps the panties from sliding down. So I move to her navel and grab the fabric there. I can smell her arousal, feel her hands in my hair. But when I pull down, her ass keeps the fabric from coming down. I kiss her pussy through the fabric in frustration and she purrs. I try to get a tongue on her clit through the side of the panty but the fabric keeps me from getting too close. I growl in frustration and she laughs. Determined, I grab a bit of the fabric and pull down slightly, then I move slowly around her, pulling the fabric down inch by inch: on her hips, on her ass, on her pussy. It's excruciatingly slow but so intimate.

When I finally get it off, I dive in between her legs to lick her clitoris. The smell of her body perfume from the club and her arousal mingles into an intoxicating cocktail. I lick and suck and blow onto her clitoris, her hands in my hair guiding me, pushing my face into her pussy when she wants intensity and pulling my head back when she wants relief. Her moans turn into groans, then into exclamations of pleasure before becoming actual screams. She pushes my face hard into her mound and I feel her buck explosively in silence, the orgasm rolling through her. I calm down my stimulation of her clitoris progressively and rise to kiss her. I can tell by her clouded eyes that it must have been intense.

I whisper to her. "Our first night together, we only watched and touched. What do you say our second night together we only add tongues and hands, no penetration?"

I feel her relax in my arms and answer. "That's an interesting idea."

She kisses me again and reaches down to grab my penis. It has been begging for attention since she kissed me downstairs and is fully covered in pre-cum, about as hard and throbbing as it gets.

She starts masturbating me, while kissing me at the same time. One hand cups my butt cheek while I fondle a breast.

I've been hard for so long, I can feel the orgasm building up already.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum."

"Already?"

"Well... I'm ... I'm really turned on," I stammer embarrassed.

"Don't worry, we'll just have to have another round."

"Mmm yes." She had slowed down the motion of her hand when I warned her and now she was clearly edging me. My eyes are closed, head tilted back, every squeeze and pull on my penis sending a delicious spike of pleasure through me. She masturbates me with the lightest touches, keeping me from orgasming for a while until I start thrusting into her hand, begging her for relief.

"Look at me." She orders. "Don't loose eye contact."

My lust-filled gaze plunges into her blue eyes, as she grabs my penis firmly, and energetically brings me to a mind-boggling orgasm. My eyes squint in pleasure as I try to keep eye contact and I can make out her curls dancing in between our gazes. But then my eyes cloud over and even though I'm looking, I can't see her as I explode all over her exposed belly.

My eyes uncloud and I can see immense satisfaction in those eyes. Mingled with some tenderness and a spark of lust.

"You're going to pay for that with as many orgasms as I can give you."

As I say that, the lust blazes to the forefront of her gaze and she nonchalantly wipes her cum filled hand on my torso. "We'll see who cums the most."

"Challenge accepted."

I grab her by the waist and push her against the wall, I raise her right leg so it props up on the desk and start massaging her clitoris with one hand. I kiss her, biting her lip as she had done to me earlier. Then I move down, biting her nipples one after the other. I slide two fingers of my second hand into her pussy and continue rubbing her clit with the other. My face is now level with her cum splattered belly and suddenly, she simultaneously grabs my head and arches her back in pleasure, plastering my cheek against my cum. She doesn't seem to notice and keeps my head pressed against her stomach as she vocally expresses her pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes, fucking yes!"

I pinch and rub and pat her clitoris while I rhythmically slide two fingers inside her pussy. She throws her head back in a silent scream, banging it loudly against the wall and brings her legs together, squeezing hard and trapping my hands between them. She stays like that, shuddering for several long seconds before gasping and releasing my hands. I remove my hands and she slides down the wall to sit limply at my side.

"That was incredible."

"Glad you liked it."

Still leaning against the wall, her head swivels towards me. "How did you know I was prone to vaginismus?"

"Umm, I didn't." I replied surprised.

"Oh, I thought that was why you suggested we not have penetrative sex today. I haven't had sex this good in ages, people always seem to want to stick their dick in me before anything else. But not you." She shakes her head as if unbelieving. "I think we can give it a try today though if you want. I feel comfortable enough with you."

"Nah, don't worry, we'll keep that step for another time. Let's stick to the original plan."

"Which one? The one where I make you come so many times that you can't get hard anymore?"

"Yes, that one!" I sigh as her lips find my newly hardened cock and she begins to blow my mind.

12