Park Bench Exhibitionism

Story Info
Let your imagination run in this thrilling exhibitionism.
2.5k words
4
4.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

Some readers by now know my fetishes for hands on sexual acts, that is masturbation. I particularly get off when I am stroked off by my lady friend but there is one act I have not mentioned much. I equally enjoy pleasing her, especially in a semi public environment, although never happened yet, these thoughts has been more than passing thoughts and she loves the exhibitionist streak that we both have.

Here's a scenario for your voyeurs, I imagine masturbating her on a park bench where you can see people walking in the distance. The thought just turns me on. It certainly made my sexy Vietnamese girlfriend Julie wet at slightest mention of it. Knowing Julie she was game to try something different to spice up our monotonous working lives. We were both graduate lawyers but working in different firms. We met in university a few years earlier and have been inseparably since.

The above fantasy has been just that, a fantasy. The thrill of being watched or caught in the act is just hot...erotic, exciting and makes most of us nervous with anticipation. I am not sure in reality I could please my girlfriend in public or whether she could please me in return. The reality always seems much more different and difficult. You can get yourselves into serious problems if caught out for start. Its the thought and suggestions of it that's pretty hot.

But here it is. Its a nice summer's day and guess what? we plan to test our exhibitionism streak today in this large public park. Its wasn't just our local park. We had to travel to another more distance one to avoid the possibility of been recognised by anyone. Of course we were both nervous at what we planned to do. Its needs to be spontaneous and our chosen place, not too frequent by lots of people, especially at this time of day. It's now roughly 4.30pm as the day draws to an end. We spent 4 hours here today wondering the expansive park. Nervously we probably passed our intended "quiet bench" a few times already and subconsciously know it's "that bench" that we keep passing by. It was surrounded my tall trees and smaller hedges and you can hear the birds chirping.

Here's what I could imagine would happen. We go back to the bench, we believe makes a nice comfortable spot for this fantasy to occur at. We sit there watching people in the distance. Like I said its feels comfortable and surrounded by nature. I take a deep breath. Wow this is more difficult then we thought. I look at my darling Julie, she's so beautiful. Stunning in the short but sexy floral dress. Her skin soft and blushing pink. She is more nervous than me. As I look at her, her eyes told me this is right today but of course I am nervous...yeah kind of nervous truthfully.

We chatted a bit and knew we could be in a whole lot of trouble if we got caught out by the wrong people. However this is a fantasy story.

As I enjoyed her company my mind often drifts and I am thinking, I would love go down on her. I lick my lips at the idea. But every few minutes someone walks close pass us, even if they are about a few feet away from where we were, it was enough to send tingling down your spine. But the position of the bench was still off the path and half surrounded by bushes. We still had people looking our way, everytime they pass. Clearly it was noticeable as it was not hidden but it was enough for those sexual escapades for the real exhibitionist.

Anyway I wouldn't be dwelling too much on it but to say we talked about it and kissed each other like making out, to find our level of comfort. That's when I made the move.

I pull the fabric of her panties aside. She moves slightly allowing me to pull it further aside, exposing her black pubic hairs on one side and the material of her pantie on the other side. I put a little pressure on her upper thighs encouraging her to spread them further apart and place my fingers on the soft hairs. She was very damp. My fingers shake with nervous anticipation. This was certainly not what I expected. I take several deep breathes to relax. The reality indeed was quite different, but I was actually really aroused. Then suddenly someone walks pass and Julie closes her legs in a natural reaction, pulling her dress down. I rest my hand on her knee and watch as the woman walks pass. Wow, I can feel the sense of eroticism. But the sense of teasing was quite a turn on.

I try again, this time I will resist her from closing her legs and she tries to close again sensing people close by. Sure enough a couple walks pass but they look briefly and had this astonished look that tells it all, but they continued walking.

This time I became more brave. I try to get Julie under my control and I was loving it. I lift her dress over her spread thighs. I can feel my erection getting very hard. The more I was aroused, the more I developed a "I don't care attitude." I wanted her to experience me masturbating her in public and perhaps even orgasm due to the sheer pleasure of being watched or that possibility of being caught. Oh I yeah I would love that, to see her body convulse and her face contorted as she cums. And of course hear to moan into the fresh air as she lets go.

But yet the nervous intensity takes over as another person walks pass eliciting a natural reaction from me as I pull her dress over her exposed crotch. By now my heart was pumping so loud like I feel I could actually hear it. I feel Julie's body tense up when someone appears. I try something different. I will gently massage her through her panties until she was pass a point of no turning back. I stare at her closed eyes, at her stunning face and reach between her legs and touch the moist surface of her panties and slowly massaged. I can see her excitement as her lips slightly opens. Her perfume drifts and I am seduced. I can't stop now. I will fulfil this crazy fantasy.

After a minute or two, I again pull her panties aside and lightly run my fingers through the moist hairs. Then I brought my fingers to nose and inhaled the musky scent of her pubic hairs. It just causes my cock to throb uncontrollably before licking my fingers and returning it to her soft mound, massaging ever so gently. I can hear Julie begin softly moaning as I continued my rubbing.

"Take it off." I whispered to my darling Julie.

She paused for a short moment. I run my fingers up and down her inner thighs, which turns her on, causing her to squirm a little eliciting a smile from me. So she closes her legs and slips her panties off and hands them to me. I naturally take them and inhale her smell from the warm material, putting them in my pocket.

"You naughty man." She reminded me.

Then proceeded to spread her legs wide open. The erotic sight of her in that position in the open air was incredibly hot. Her black pubic hairs glistening a little and I can see an out line of her labia beneath. Once again I lay my right hand over her small pussy, feeling the moist covering. Julie didn't say anything but her eyes remained half closed as she savoured the moment. No one appeared to be coming, so I boldly placed both of my hands on either side of her inner thighs and with my fingers slowly spread Julie's pussy wide apart, so that even her inner labia were spread wide open. The familiar appearance of her inner vulva appears. I can smell her as I bent over between her legs. Her vulva glistening with her creamy wetness. She lets out a sigh of resignation. My fingers shook nervously and I take deep breathes savouring the moment.

"Oh yeahhh" I groaned with excitement.

Then I traced my fingers around her inner folds collecting her secretions then in a moment of pure lust and bringing them to my mouth to taste her. The fishy taste of her Asian pussy covered my tongue. The pungent scent fills my senses, driving my mind euphorically high. So I deliberately bend back down between her open thighs and spread her pussy lips wide open again and proceeded to expose her clitoris by gently moving my fingers up over the prepuce, before ever so gently touching her "little button" in a circular motion. Its causes her to shutter, quite a turn on to watch her reactions in broad daylight and hearing her eliciting moans of pleasure.

I begin to feel the urge in my loins. I hold back, determined not to cum in pants too soon. I sit back and stare at Julie's face. Her eyes remain closed as she enjoyed the "sexual molestation" I was committing on her.

"Oh god I'm so hot for you." I whispered to her.

All I can hear is her soft quiet moans of pleasure. Julie was enjoying my serious case of personal satisfaction. It was easier to turn a blind eye and get seduced by her surroundings then to be worried now about could happen next. And I was more engrossed in my personal satisfaction of pleasing her and watching her reactions. So I bend down to kiss Julie while my hand continued to rub side to side her clitoris causing her to moan more.

It was then I felt the presence of someone or persons nearby even if I refused to look up. So I tense up, a nervous reaction of suddenly being caught out. My heart beating rapidly even when my breathing became deep. But I refused to look to see who was there, instead graphically exposed Julie to whatever prying eyes were watching and to whoever ears were hearing in a defiant way, enhancing somewhat my own pleasure.

I stare at Julie's face as I proceeded to rapidly rub my right fingers over her clitoris causing her to moan. Her face starts to change to a deep pink. She was oblivious to anyone or people watching until she half opened her eyes and suddenly tenses up.

"Oh my god.....oh my god...there are people..." She said shockingly.

I didn't say anything but tried to focus on her. I felt her legs close a little but I placed some pressure on her legs to keep them spread, something that indicated to her, I wanted to finish this. She somehow relaxed a little, her face now fully blushing. I loved it. But she became quiet, probably embarrassed, despite me rubbing furiously. But I try not to look at who was there, fearing "performance anxiety"

I whispered to her. "You love this don't you...I am going to make you cum hard!"

After that she began to relax more and began to moan. My god this was so hot, so erotically hot I thought. To engage more with whoever was watching, I brought my fingers to my mouth and once more licked them before furiously rubbing her clitoris. Julie began to cum, moaning loudly as I finished her. Her body tensed then her legs flexed in the most erotic fashion as the her orgasm took over causing waves of convulsions. I did not slow down but edged her to another. I was so turned on seeing her in such a vulnerable moment in front of total strangers.

I begin to kiss her while I slide my fingers through the folds of her pussy masturbating her entire vulva before fingering her rapidly until she came again sending her juices running onto the bench. The sound of me fingering her just excruciatingly hot. I can tell how excited she had become. Then I hear someone approaching. Someone moving close, probably intent on going down on Julie but she immediately sits upright, closing her legs causing the person to back off. Wow that was close. I have no intentions of letting someone commit such a sexual act on her, especially after making her orgasm.

Julie wanted to reciprocate the favour on me. Yes it was time for her to experience pleasure of pleasing someone else. I also sit up and for the first time I see people standing nearby quietly observing our public exhibitionism. The lustful looks on peoples faces just turned me on more. I get nervous but now too far gone to stop her.

We kiss as Julie frantically tried to take my pants off. There was something sexy and erotic about a woman wanting to take a man's pant off. I was happy for this beautiful creature to show her desire for control. She pulls my undies down straight after my pants allowing my hard cock to swing out. The tip glistening with my pre-cum. Julie immediately begins licking up and down the shalf as her tongue darted in and out, licking me like a popiscle, before engulfing the head and sucking up and down. I close my eyes enjoying her cock sucking ability. But I would love her to use her hand. She is masterful at masturbating guys. I wanted everyone to watch her technique.

I whispered to her in a desperate voice. "Oh baby use your hand to finish me."

She sits up and smirked. She knew what I liked and I believe she wanted to put on a pretty hot show. I watched her beautiful blushing face and sure enough Julie licks her hand slowly and deliberately staring at me with that beautiful smile before rapidly twisting firmly her soft slender right hand up and down my throbbing cock. I was in heaven as I groaned in pleasure. Then she started pumping me fast. I threw my head back staring at the group of perhaps 4 or 5 now gathering. The sight of people watching us created immense pleasure. Julie alternated between fast strokes and slow excruciating strokes to firmly twisting my head.

"Oh baby faster, faster!" I finally begged her knowing just what she is really like.

"Ohhh yeahhh...Ohh yeahhh, you like that!" She moaned enthusiastically.

Instantaneously her right furiously pumped me into a blur and I begin to cum, it was that fast. Embarrassingly she squeals excitedly just like she does in private. I thrust my hip up to meet her frenzied enthusiastic jerking, throwing my head back as I let go. I let out a long lingering moan. Once again the delicious sound of her fast stroking is heard. My cum flies in all directions. Then I hear some female voice talking in front of me.

"Oh my god...oh my god." She says out loud.

Julie keep up the pace as she normally does, making sure I was completely done. The sensation just incredibly amazing. And she wasn't done preferring to now lick up the pools of my cum straight off my front in the view of the shocked people. And then all of a sudden people dispersed like nothing had just happened. The pleasure still remained and the look of stunned silence still in my mind.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers