Park Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He clearly hadn't got the memo on my state of emergency. Instead, he just shook his head no and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Quick! Please!" I was short of breath and felt the panic rising in my chest. I dropped my pack, grabbed his belt on either side of his hips, and began shaking him, trying to free his hands. "Do something." I pleaded.

"This is exactly what I'm doing. Something." I wanted to slap the smirk off his face, but that wouldn't accomplish anything. "You said I was in charge. That I decide. And I've decided. You wanted to be on display. So now you're on display."

I was on the verge of tears. No idea what to do at all. I turned over my shoulder to gage the distance of the voices. Much louder now. And then I felt his breath on my ear, "Wouldn't matter anyway. Your clothes aren't here."

I spun around with wild eyes and my mouth gaping open. "They're back at the first site--locked in the equipment box." He paused to let that sink in. "Now pull yourself together. We're about to have visitors."

After romping about the hillside for an hour naked as I'd ever been, I couldn't believe how shy I suddenly felt. As two hikers emerged from the trees, my arms shot to cover myself reflexively. I cupped one breast, pressing it into my chest while the forearm covered the other. My other hand suddenly felt insignificant and small as I tried to cover my pussy. I experimented with spread fingers vs a cupped hand. My spread fingers showed as much as they covered, so the decision was made.

I watched in slow motion as the hikers first were caught off guard by two other people on the trail. Then the looks of surprise--and lust?--as they took in the naked woman before them. "Well, um.... hello!"

Chris took the lead as he swatted my arms and shook his head at me. "Hi, how are you. Lovely day for a hike, isn't it?" I knew that it was rare to find hikers on this side of the mountain. The other side was more accessible and you require a special permit for overnighting on the mountain. It wasn't really a day hike to the best summit from this direction, so few people ever made the effort. I had no idea if Chris had checked the permit list before we set out. Given my state of undress, I wasn't expecting him to ask to see their permit. I'm sure he was also glad that he was out of uniform, so to speak.

They chuckled as they closed the final few feet between us. "Apparently so, maybe a bit too warm?" A nod in my direction followed. His friend laughed at the obvious intention, as did Chris. Shockingly, I was the only one not amused. But the moisture on my fingers betrayed otherwise. Another smack at my arms, but I wasn't budging.

"My friend here lost a bet and has to make the trek au naturel. But it seems she is suddenly a bit shy."

The other hiker chimed in, "We'd hate to spoil your fun, so no need to cover up on our account."

Chris did a quick scan around us and said, "Well, covering up wasn't part of the deal. I think it's only appropriate that she pay a penalty, don't you?" Before anyone could answer (or object), I felt myself lifted off my feet as he effortlessly scooped me up and over a shoulder. I shrieked as the hikers laughed, first kicking to free myself, then realizing that that probably improved the peep show by an order of magnitude. I clamped my legs tight as I tried to pry his arm with my one free hand. Sitting down on a large rock, he pushed me over his knee and held me down with one arm and lightly caressed my ass with the other. There was no mistaking his intent.

"Does twenty sound about right?" His hand connected with one cheek, then the other, surprising me with the intensity. "One. Two. Three." It wasn't until he reached five that I realized that the first few were nothing in comparison. Ass and hand appropriately warmed up now, he laid into me. I shrieked and pleaded, "NO!" without really being sure what I was pleading for, other than for the barrage to end.

Twenty felt like an eternity, but was probably no more than a minute. Chris's hand was replaced by heat and an intense stinging that seemed to cover my whole ass. He propped me back up on my feet unsteadily and stood to join me. My arms started to launch into the same position, but I caught myself, trying a few awkward positions before just clamping them to my sides. My other cheeks were streaked with tears and probably just as red.

"There we go. Let's let everyone have a good look, shall we?"

The shame was incredible, but I couldn't deny that there was something else lurking just below the surface. I'd been spanked before, but always playfully... and never without some element of control. Even though my ass was on fire, I knew if I checked that my pussy was soaked.

A long, low whistle came from one of the guys while the other nodded approvingly. "Much better", said the first. "Absolutely", agreed the second.

I jumped as I felt Chris's hand gently cup my ass. "Wow! You guys have to feel the heat coming off this thing." He gestured with a flick of the wrist, "Arms up. Clasp them on the back of your neck." His foot tapped my legs apart til they were a bit more than shoulder width. It was obvious now who was in control. He wanted me to know it. I'd never played submissive like this, so another new experience for the day. Hell, this was shaping up to be a whole bunch of firsts. Each of the guys took turns rubbing and squeezing my ass. That never fails to get me going, as if I needed any other prompting.

"Holy crap, dude."

"Impressive."

Without so much as a raised eyebrow to me, he improved the offer. "Go ahead. Feel away. Be my guest." adding as an afterthought: "But no probing. And don't you dare touch her clit. She'll probably go off like a firecracker with a slight breeze at this point."

I stared straight ahead, trying to remain expressionless as they discussed me like I wasn't even here. Like I was property. That's it. Like I was his dog, almost as if he was saying, "Sure you can pet her, but stay away from her tail." Oh god... maybe not his dog--his cat!--his pussy. I was *his* pussy.

They ran their hands over my back and stomach. Grabbed my tits and kneaded them. Pinched my nipples and pulled them slowly up and away. My breasts followed, relieving their weight and changing their shape. I have great tits and I know it. Barely any sag and just the perfect size, they sit proud. The pinch grew harder and the tension lifted them even higher. I bit my lip to keep from reacting, only a hiss escaping my lips. Harder! I rose on my tiptoes to try to relieve the tension, but it did no good.

A third hand, no idea to whom it belonged, brushed down my abs making its way to my pussy. I wasn't really seeing at this point; just absorbing the sensations and softly shaking in pain, confusion, and arousal. It dawned on me that I was back at the same precipice I'd felt when Chris was sensuously applying my sunscreen. Suddenly warm breath was on my neck. Low enough so that only I could hear, he whispered: "Don't you dare cum. Hold it in."

I nodded in understanding. Understanding and achieving were two very different things. The hand cupping my pussy reflected its heat back to me. I alternated between panting involuntarily and holding in my breath, trying to keep from going over. The hands tugging at my breasts retreated, but the aching in my nipples remained. They returned to maul the cheeks of my ass and a body pressed into me from behind, pitching me forward, only to be stopped by another broad chest. They pressed me, sandwiched, between them. A hard cock was at my hip, another tucked in the cleft of my ass, grinding rough fabric between us.

And then I was free. My eyes snapped open as I momentarily lost my balance and stumbled. Hell, I hadn't even realized I'd closed them.

"Thanks, man. We should let you get back to your... to... to whatever you two have planned for today. That was incredible. And you're right, she's gonna go off any minute. She's running like a faucet." He made a show of sucking a bit of my juice from a finger, winked at me, and turned down the trail. His friend lingered a moment longer, staring, obviously trying to imprint this scene in his mind. And then they were gone.

Chris took my wrists and lowered my arms. I relaxed a little and felt my almost orgasm slip away, beyond reach. He nudged me forward on the trail, picking up both packs as he followed. I moved as if in a trance along the trail and into the shade. We'd gone no more than twenty meters when Chris nudged me onto a patch of grass and dropped the packs. One hand held my hip while the other pushed me mid-back, pitching me over, bent at the waist, legs spread wide. I grasped the tree in front of me for support and waited for the spanking to resume, unable to tell if I was dreading it or yearning for it.

Instead, tnext thing I felt was the head of his cock pushing insistently at my entrance. It took only a second to coat it in my juices and push inside. I gasped in surprise and pleasure as he steadied himself, grasped me by the hips, and slowly pushed in his whole length in a single, slow stroke. His stomach flattened against my ass and I was grateful that he paused, allowing me to adjust to the fullness. Then he withdrew just as slowly until only the head remained. Slow strokes followed, my muscles clenching at his full length and relaxing as he pulled back out.

No words escaped my lips--I couldn't form them--only little mewls letting him now how badly I needed this. Once he built up a rhythm the thrusts came harder. I held fast to the tree in front of me as Chris pounded me, pulling me onto his cock with every thrust--pushing and pulling, totally in control. My body felt like a plaything. The tempo of our clapping bodies remained the same, but each thrust carried more force. We filled the woods with grunting noises, rising in volume with each thrust. I didn't care who heard us. There could have been a troop of Boy Scouts surrounding us working on photography merit badges for all I cared. I didn't care if the two hikers, whose names I never even got, snuck back and were watching us from among the trees.

No! I *wanted* them to watch. I wanted them to see me taking Chris's hard cock over and over. They didn't need to sneak. Come out. Stand next to us. Oh god.... where was this coming from? Pull out their cameras and film all of it. Send it to Jason. Yes! God, so good.

I'm not holding the tree any more. They're standing in front of me, cocks at eye level. Their arms are holding me up. I alternate back and forth, sucking them, licking them, making love to their cocks. And the pounding never stops. I'm pinned between Chris and them, powerless to do anything but hang on.

A finger roughly brushed my clit, bringing me back to the real world. "YES!" I screamed. He assaulted my clit, strumming rough and firm. I was almost there. Thrusts came faster, more urgently, his rhythm became erratic.

The cock in my mouth starts to cum. And so did I.

I imagined warm cum flooding my mouth, the jets in time with the waves crashing over me. I was bearing down so hard Chris had to force his cock back in with each thrust. My eyes were open but I see nothing. Only colors. Flesh tones. And my mouth feels as full as my pussy, filled with imaginary cock. The first one is gone now, replaced by another. I heard a terrible roar, then I could feel Chris cumming. The imaginary one in my mouth spurts in time with the real one inside me. Chris's hips were jerking and he was now just alternating his press against me, buried deep inside, without really even pulling out anymore.

All of these orgasms seemed to go on forever. I had no sense of time or place. And then I was trembling. My legs were shaking and Chris had to literally hold me up by my hips. No one moved as we both caught our breath. My body was covered in delicious fire. The silence was only broken by rustling leaves. I could smell tree bark and sex. I couldn't remember ever feeling so in tune with my senses.

He pulled my hips backward, changing my center of balance, so I could stand again under my own power. I let my upper body droop til my hands touched the grass and was reminded of yoga. He stepped back and I felt cool, despite the warm air where the heat of our bodies left only sweat and emptiness. Emptiness.

"Spread your ass. I need to see it."

His words sent a tingle down my spine. *His* pussy was empty. I could feel his cum already beginning to leak as I did as I was told. I held the cheeks of my ass wide, showing him everything. The silence was terrible. I needed to hear his voice--his approval. The moments dragged on. I felt drops of his cum fall to the grass below.

"Beautiful."

A sigh. Relief. Pride.

Finally he helped me up and I turned to face him. I was briefly startled as somehow he was already fully dressed. Was I disappointed? Not really; it only heightened the mood: the difference between him and his naked possession.

He looked happy. He's always an amiable person, but this was different. There was something else. Contentment! He looks totally at peace and content. I probably did too. He helped me into my pack then took my hand.

We walked like that in silence for a few minutes before the slope changed and we had to separate to step over fallen branches and rocks. "We really need to pick up the pace. We're a ways off the course I shared with the others and we still have one more site."

The rough terrain gave us an excuse to be quiet, but inside I was deep in monologue. Considering what just happened, I was amazed that there didn't appear to be any awkwardness passing between us.

My mind returned to Jason. No guilt, though--that's a relief. This was an amazing gift. You must have amazing confidence to give me this. This was, hands down, the most amazing sex of my life. I tried to be sorry. But I wasn't. I didn't want to be. I wanted to be joyous and grateful. I have never loved you more. It's because you did this. You made me scream like a banshee. You made me dream of a threesome. Foursome, actually. It occurred to me that in the fantasy, neither of the men was you. But there's no doubt that *you* gave me the best orgasm of my young life. Even if another man's cum was running down my thighs.

I tried to figure out why it was so intense, but finally gave up and left it to the perfect storm of fantasies, new experiences, and one last detail that I couldn't shake. I'd never felt so *owned*.

--------

We were rushing now, covering a lot of ground fast. Despite the heat I was energized by our lovemaking and I'd never felt better. Every so often it occurred to me that each step we took was still taking me farther and farther from even a single stitch of clothing.

The only time we broke pace was to cross a beautiful stream flowing through the center of a larger riverbed. The spring thaw probably transforms it into an impressive, rushing rapid. We traversed carefully only to avoid soaking our boots and were again on our way. The final site wasn't far and we made quick work of our duties and closed things up until the next checkpoint in a few months.

A squawk interrupted the last of our activities. Chris extracted the emergency radio and replied. Apparently a fast moving storm was moving our way that was going to bring a lot of rain. Hurriedly, Chris guided us a few hundred yards to the south where we found a large outcropping that would provide some shelter.

The temperature began to drop noticeably and then the sky opened up. The rain was intense. Chris wrapped himself around me to keep me warm (but never offered me the extra shirt in his pack). In a way it was more intimate than our forest rutting a short while ago. He was quiet, though, so eventually I asked why.

"The rain is going to cause that stream to swell and I don't think it will be safe to pass. That means we are cut off from the main trail. There's no way back without going several miles upstream. It's all easy ground, but I've been doing the math in my head. We're stuck up here overnight. There's no way we can get back before nightfall."

I pulled a map from my pack and found the site we just left. Tracing back the way we'd come, two things were obvious. One, the safe trail was beyond our current range. And two, the detour we took for my photo added a lot of time. Which meant we had some explaining to do.

We studied the map together and worked through our options. As the rain slowed then ended, we finally had a plan. Chris got on the radio and explained our predicament to Sarah on the other end.

"What took you so long? I'd have thought you'd have already passed Pine Creek before the rains hit."

"We had to detour. We spotted a momma bear with two cubs and couldn't take the chance."

"Dude! Why didn't you at least let us know?"

Chris swore under his breath and rummaged around for his phone. Hastily tapping out a text, he replied: "Crap, sorry. We texted you, but now I see that it never sent for some reason." Then he clicked send.

"We're going to have to hunker down up here overnight. There's no way we can cross the creek and going all the way round on Tucker Trail won't get us off mountain before nightfall. We're going to head west over to Site B for the emergency kit and camp there."

There was silence for a long time before Sarah came back on and said very slowly, "Chris, I need you to put Chloe on. I need to talk to her privately for a moment." While I was surprised, the look on his face indicated that he knew this was coming.

I waited a few moments before chirping the radio, "Yes? Chloe here."

Sarah's words were slow, low, and careful: "Are. You. Ok?" The implication between women was obvious. This was a moment where fucking up could cost Chris his job so I thought carefully before replying.

"Concern understood. Yes, I'm fine. I trust Chris. He's a professional. I'm not concerned. I'm more worried about our gear. We weren't packed for an overnight." Chris gave me a thumbs up. Address the issue, shut it down, replace it with a real concern. I hoped that she'd drop the matter.

"Ok, glad to hear it. I'm sorry we had to split up. That was my fuck up."

I interrupted, "It isn't a problem. This is part of the job."

"Ok, thank you for understanding. We wouldn't have set teams this way for an overnight. Again, I'm sorry. Don't worry about gear. Chris knows the location of one of our emergency kits that we keep for this kind of thing. It has everything you need for at least 3 days stranded. Owwww, ssssshit." I could picture her wincing on her end. "Well, it has enough supplies for one person for three days. You've got plenty of food, water, and there's first aid if you need it."

I could see where this was going.

"But there's a snag. It's just a one-man tent with a bag for one."

Before she could head back down that path, I jumped in. "Sarah, we're adults. We'll figure something out. Maybe I can get extra credit for demonstrating my shelter construction techniques. This doesn't have to be a big deal. Chris is motioning to me if it is ok for him to come back. I'm gonna call him over so we all can agree on the plan."

We spent a few minutes talking through our return plan and promised to radio immediately if anything went awry. Depending on our ETA, she offered to come meet us back at the launch point, but we declined. Chris's car would be waiting for us when we got back. She finally let us go once we promised hourly updates on the return hike in the morning.

-----

With our new waypoint, we were able to take our time. There was plenty of daylight for the short distance we had to cover. Chris explained how the equipment and emergency kits had been brought up by helicopter at the start of the project. There was no place to land, but they were able to lower them at strategic locations. When we arrived I understood why they came by helicopter. A bright orange, steel cage a bit larger than a dorm fridge was tucked under a large tree. The lock was a breakable wire connected to an e-perp, an emergency homing signal on a frequency that alerts emergency services. We'd already worked out notifications with Sarah, so we were able to switch it off after opening the cage safe in the knowledge that the cavalry wasn't going to come via search and rescue helicopter.