Park Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of coffee lured me out of bed. Chris had a small fire going with a kettle perched atop it. He poured me a cup and had it for me standing right outside the tent. I looked him in the eye, smiled, and then looked him up and down with a leer. Finally, I get to see him naked! And he was a specimen. Nice tan, good muscle tone without being too cut, a really cute (and tiny) tan line around his hips and crotch, perfectly framing a beautiful penis. Legs and arms very well defined. Am I going to look this buff after doing this job for a year? God I hoped so!

He let me look him up and down a few times before smiling and spinning. Looking back over his shoulder, he sniped: "Make sure you get both sides!" I playfully smacked him on the ass before he got back to business.

"We're going to have to get on the move soon or we'll have a search party out for us. I was just going to go wash up." I had to laugh at his dramatic, Vanna White-style presentation of a single bar of soap. "Sorry, but I checked the supplies and we are fresh out of shampoo, conditioner, facial cleanser, body wash, and just about every other product. All we have is guy-grade soap--a single bar that is for hair, face, butts..." He took a deep breath before continuing--"cast iron skillet, coffee kettle, and even cum stains on the sleeping bag!"

"Um, yeah... I think I need to join you. I must smell like a whorehouse right now."

His sheepish grin told me I was right, but he interrupted me mid-thought.

"Something tells me we both do. Come on."

He took my hand, which felt oddly intimate. That's something I still can't quite wrap my mind around. A short walk down a side trail and we arrived at a small lake--more of a pond, really. I was glad for the early warmth of the sun, but it still didn't prepare me for the water temperature. Both of us groaned in between sharp intakes of breath as we made our way into the cool, mountain water. I gave up on trying to get all the way in and stopped maybe mid-thigh to wet myself down.

Soap in hand, Chris started lathering me up. His warm hands feel good against the cool water. Almost immediately I was completely covered in goosebumps, though I can't be sure how much of that was cold water vs warm hands. Those hands started to wander pretty predictably, mostly focusing on my scrunched up nipples. I was pretty sure I could cut glass with them already, but the pinching and kneading didn't help matters any. I relaxed back into Chris's chest while his arms snaked around me. One hand slowly soaped up my pussy and--surprise-- I forgot about the cold. As soon as I began to press into his hand he was gone, working around my sides and back. There was a whole lotta grab-ass before a soapy digit slipped into my ass, catching me off-guard and a little off balance. It was a new sensation. I'd never really experimented with ass play, but it felt good as he gently finger fucked my ass. A little too good. I had a flashback to my thoughts from last night sizing up his cock for anal.

I gently wriggled away and snatched the soap. Turnabout is always fair play so after a cursory soaping of all the necessary bits I attacked his cock with both hands.

With a raised eyebrow, I asked: "Shrinkage?"

"Umm, yeah. Good thing you got a good look earlier, huh?"

"Yuuuppppp. Looks like this is helping though." My soapy hand job was having the desired effect. It only too, a moment before his cock was restored to its former glory. Pumping his cock with one hand, I raked the fingers of the other over the ridges of his balls pulled up tight to his body. I slip a soapy hand further back and treat him to the same teasing he subjected me to. There was only a moment of resistance before he gasped. I felt his sphincter twitch a few times and then my middle finger was in him to the hilt. He was clinging to me now to steady himself and moaning into my hair. But it was not to be... as soon as I could feel him give himself over and commit to cumming I left him right on the edge, his cock twitching in the air.

There was no complaining, but the look on his face was priceless. He clearly knew that he brought it upon himself. The rest of our bath continued in silence and was limited to perfunctory soaping and rinsing. Packing up the campsite was all business, until I saw Chris staring at the sleeping bag.

"Yeah... I can't just put this back in the kit. I'm going to have to take this home and wash it. I'll bring it back when I come back up to replenish the consumables."

"Sorry about that. I guess that's my fault."

"No apologies. Team effort!" He gave me a high five, just rolled up the bag, and attached it to his pack with a strap.

We made good time going around the side of mountain to make our way back toward the first site--and my clothes. At our first break for rest and water, Chris was distracted on his phone. I decided to do the same and tapped out a quick good morning text.

Mornin, sunshine. Not sure about you, but I didn't get much sleep last night! A bit of šŸ†šŸ’¦šŸ‘ and a nice helping of šŸ˜˜šŸ˜¹ / šŸ„³šŸ†.

Excellent! In that order? šŸ¤Ŗ

Kitty with tears of joy? šŸ˜€ Bonus emoji points to you.

šŸ˜€ How're the blisters this morning? šŸ‘‰āœŠ

Not too bad. That last picture of yours really sent me over the edge!

You're welcome. We are on the move already this morning heading back down the mountain to pick up my clothes and report in before Sarah sends out a search party.

Oh, yeah. I bet. Difficult to explain to your boss's boss why you're cavorting around nekkid with your boss.

No shit! But we're checking in with her often so there's no reason for her to get concerned. She was really sweet yesterday. Wanted to talk to me privately to make sure I was comfortable up here overnight with Chris. At this rate, we should be back to the car by 2 or 3 so we should be good.

So, it was a good night, huh?

<Blush!> Yes. Yes it was.

We fucked like bunnies before bed then woke him up in the middle of the night for round 2. I was having crazy-wild sex dreams so I woke up and started blowing him in his sleep. Once he was awake he returned the favor.

I sure hope you're still ok with this.

Sounds amazing.

Oh... so ā™‹ļø did cum second, so to speak, huh?

Yeah. It was kinda wild. Let's just say Chris doesn't mind his šŸŒ® with all the fixins. Kinda freaked me out at first, but once I saw he was into it I loved it.

O_o

Man, you are **seriously** getting your kink on. Well done!

Indeed!

Well, time for us to get moving. Here's me on the trail:

[pic]

Love you!

Love you too!

"Checking in?"

"Yeah, just saying good morning and sharing an update on our romps last night."

"I think it's wild that your boyfriend is into this. Not that I'm complaining..."

"Surprised the hell out of me, too. We've never done anything like this before, but I can't lie... it is hands down the craziest sex I've ever had. So--I guess--thank you?"

Chris laughed and extended his hand to help me up. I brushed some pebbles and bits of twigs off my ass. Ouch, that was uncomfortable. The one downside of being totally nude out in nature is that there's no padding for delicate cheeks! Once we were on the move, Chris gave me an update on our route. We had some rough terrain to cover with a few steep paths we had to navigate down, but Chris promised me this was the best way.

Soon after the sounds in the distance gave me a clue as to why it was the best way. Faint at first, but steadily growing, was the sound of rushing water. The closer we got the more my smile grew. It was obvious that the rain had lasted longer on this side of the mountain overnight so there was a lot of runoff making its way downward. I was pretty sure he'd chosen a path with one more photo opp!

I turned back to see him trailing me with a huge, shit-eating grin on his face. He stopped me when we reached a fork in the trail.

He pointed down one of the two paths and said, "Give me the rest of your stuff and I'll see you in a second. Shoes, too--trust me."

We split up and I soft-footed it around another 100 meters before there was a sharp bend. What emerged before me was a beautiful waterfall. The water split into two or three main streams as it ran over a rocky outcropping 10-15 meters above me. The trail I was on let out onto a separate rock wall with another drop off below. I turned to see Chris in position below at a different spot where the other branch of the trail must have led him. The roar of the water made it impossible for me to hear him so he just started giving hand signals to get me into position. The rock wall wasn't directly in the line of the falls but it was still wet enough to be slippery. Finally a thumbs-up and I posed for the photo. I turned to see him nodding and directing me across the rock wall the opposite of the way I'd come.

I peered over the side where the wall came to an abrupt end. The falls continued around and under the rock leading to a tranquil pool six to eight meters below. I wasn't quite so sure about this, but Chris just kept nodding and pointing at the pool. It took a bit of courage, but I finally made the leap and cannonballed into the freezing pool. It was amazing, but fuck was it cold. I swam to the edge as my teeth began to chatter.

Chris extended his hand to help me up out of the pool. I had goosebumps all over and my nipples were hard enough to cut glass, but I was exhilarated. Doubly so once he showed me the photo he'd taken of me on the wall. Sadly, the angle wasn't right to catch my cannonball, but you can't win all the time.

Forgetting about the cold, I grabbed his shirt and tugged him after me to a flat rock in the sun. I hopped up, positioning my ass right on the edge, and planting my feet on either side. As my knees fell open the invitation was unmistakeable. Chris wasted no time shedding clothing left and right until he was bare, save his hiking boots and socks. I got to work rubbing my pussy and grinding the heel of my hand into my clit while I watched him undress. By the time he was naked we were both ready. After a few short strokes up the length of his cock I guided him to me.

He pushed in slowly so that I could adjust and coat his length with my wetness. I needed the build up, but low and slow was not what I had in mind. I used my heels on his ass to guide him to speed up. This was going to be hard and fast, like the clearing yesterday. It wasn't long before I was calling out over the slapping of his thighs into mine. His length felt so good when he bottomed out. I could feel his balls slapping my ass which each thrust. I reached back down to my clit and worked it feverishly as his thrusts became harder and deeper. His face was worked into a grimace that almost suggested pain as he tried to keep up the hard fucking I needed and stave off his own orgasm. Sweat ran down his forehead with the sustained effort.

And then over his shoulder my eyes caught movement. It took me a moment to find it again, but there it was. We had a voyeur, just off the trail motionless in the bushes. Over the noise of the falls I realized anyone could have snuck up on us and we would never have heard.

"Don't stop and don't look, but we have company."

"What?", he hissed.

"In the bushes, there's a guy watching us. Oh fuck... Mmmm. You feel so good. I want him to watch. Are you ok with that?"

"How can I argue with you like this?" We both cracked smiles. It was a fair point. I really didn't expect him to object once he was this worked up.

I slowly turned my head until I was looking directly at our new friend. We made eye contact and he froze. Panic was evident on his face. I just smiled and held a finger up to my mouth.... shhhh. Then beckoned him with my finger... come closer.

He looked unsure so I beckoned him again, nodding my head yes in unison. All the while, Chris kept up a steady rhythm and never looked back. Slowly, our friend stood up and climbed over the bush he'd been hiding in. He hesitantly closed the distance until he was maybe ten feet away, close enough for him to hear me anyway.

"No talking and no touching. But I want you to watch." Chris turned his had and flashed him a smile then ignored him. It was hard to stay focused on this new development with the steady pounding of Chris's cock inside me. I was panting now, slowing the circles on my clit, prolonging this as much as I could. Our friend moved up next to me where he could see everything, well almost everything. His eyes were locked on mine, obviously still not sure this was ok. I removed my hand from my clit and glanced down toward my pussy. His eyes followed then locked on to our union. He unconsciously adjusted his hardening cock in his pants.

"Take it out. I want to see it."

His eyes spun back to mine, eyebrows raised in a question.

"Take it out."

"He hurriedly undid the clasp on his shorts and pushed them out and over his tented boxer briefs. He gave it a firm squeeze through his briefs then pushed them down as well. He widened his stance to hold shorts and briefs around mid thigh and used one hand to pull his t-shirt up. He had a nice cock, average sized and arcing up into the air.

"No touching, understood?" He nodded in silence. "Jerk it. I want to see you cum."

The hesitation was gone now as he took the shaft in hand and started slowly pumping up and down. Chris was watching us both with interest now, but clearly this was my show so he said nothing. Our new friend released his shirt and used that hand to caress and pull gently on his balls. Since he was now basically standing over me I reached out and pushed his shirt back up. I rubbed my hand over his chest, keeping his cock visible and eliciting a low moan. My other hand went back to my clit and started buzzing it as fast as I could. Chris's pounding had my tits shaking in rhythm to our thrusts.

It was yet another moment of depravity, in a long series over the last 24 hours, that was so new, so lewd, and so good. I was on the edge now. And I wasn't the only one. Our friend's eyes were darting around wildly. I'm sure he didn't want to miss a moment of the action, but clearly was looking for someplace to cum.

"On me! Do it on me. Just not in the face."

Everything seemed to slip into slow motion. I dropped my hand from his chest and he took over holding up his shirt. He leaned in closer pressing his thighs into my arm and pumped faster. Chris's movements started to get jerky. With a groan that could have been mistaken for a howl, jets of cum leapt out out the cock over me drops landing on my heaving tits and dribbled onto my stomach. That was clearly enough for Chris.

"Fuuuuuucccccckkk. I'm gonna cum!"

"YES! Fill me up."

He gave himself over to his need and began to moan as he pumped jet after jet of cum into me. His balls emptied before the spasms subsided and his head rolled back on his neck in exhaustion. I could tell he was super sensitive as my pussy was still clenching while I kept up the assault on my clit. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore, pulling out and staggering back a few steps to lean against another rock.

As soon as his cock was gone I felt his cum leaking out of me. Looking down I was a mess. I had one load sprayed across my belly and further down I could see the creampie oozing out of me. I could feel it running down my ass. That was enough to put me over the edge and I screamed out in pleasure. My own spasms forced out more thick globs of Chris's cum that were now dripping everywhere.

As I came back to earth I saw the two men--two rapidly deflating cocks-- above me. Before things could turn awkward, I turned to our friend and suggested, "I think you should go. But thank you... I loved that." And so, with a smile, a nod, and a blown kiss goodbye, he pulled up his pants and disappeared off down the trail.

"Well, that just happened..." Chris laughed at my weak attempt to break the silence. He reached into his pack and took a photo of me lounging on the rock, trying to act casual while pretty much covered in cum.

I got up and slipped back into the cool water of the pool to rinse away the signs of our tryst. It wouldn't take very long to dry again in the sun except for my damp hair. I did my best to comb through it with my fingers so it wouldn't be a total mess once it too dried.

"Don't worry... I think you look beautiful."

He gave me a genuine smile that let me know he really meant it. Still I couldn't resist the slight jab, "Sorry, but I make it a point never to believe anything a man says when I can still feel his cum running down my thigh."

He feigned injury and a pout as he grabbed my hips and helped me down off the rock. Once my feet hit the ground he gathered me up into a tight embrace, burying his face in my damp hair. Like before, this simple act felt strangely more intimate than the frenetic sex we'd just had. After a long hug he pulled back and gave me a brief but tender kiss.

We both dressed in silence exchanging smiling glances. And yet it didn't feel the least bit awkward. I finished dressing first, of course, really only having to don socks and lace up my hiking boots, even after a quick cleanup in the pool.

I took a moment to send off another text to Jason.

[pic]

Waterfall photo opp... check!

Quickie on a rock to celebrate... check!

Random hiker who stumbles across us fucking and beats off while watching us... check! [Don't worry, there was no touching unless you count coming all over my stomach.]

[pic]

That is simply amazing.

From here it was easy going on the trails. Chris checked in with Sarah again to allay any lingering worry she might have had. It wasn't long before I noticed some familiar features and we met up with our path from the day before. The first site looked just as we left it. Chris went to the equipment locker and pulled out a neatly folded pile of clothing.

I was experiencing a confusing array of emotions.

First came relief. It had been exhilarating knowing we didn't have them and I had no possibility to get dressed regardless of whether I wanted to. The terror then shame then arousal from the experience with the hikers the previous day was so much more extreme with no way out. It was like the exhibitionist equivalent of Vikings burning the ships upon landing for an invasion.

At the same time I felt so free. I'd been naked for almost a full 24 hours at this point. It just felt good. Natural. I knew this was how nature was meant to be experienced. My photos had turned out better than I could ever had dreamed. It truly was a bucket list item fulfilled.

If I was honest with myself, I was horny too. My body was still ringing from the fuck at the waterfall and the exhilaration of having an audience, but it wasn't just the memory that had my senses going. I still needed more... which surprised me. I'd never been this *hungry* for sex before. It was like a combination of just coming down from a huge orgasm and being left hanging on the edge without one. Is this what tease & denial feels like?

Last came regret--a touch of sadness. Not regret that I'd been fucking my boss for 24 hours while my boyfriend was a thousand miles away.

Regret that it was over.

Chris stood up and crossed the distance to where I'd been watching him / staring into space, stopping just out of arm's length from me. "You ok?"

I smiled. "I'm amazing. It's been like a dream."

"A dream that you just don't want to end?" His eyebrow cocked as he left that last word hanging out there.

I started to respond but stopped... then again... then decided I didn't know what to say.