Park Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I still get to decide?"

"That was our bargain."

Again with the eye contact! He's lucky he has those amazing blue eyes that sparkle with mischief, otherwise I think it might have been too intense. The pause dragged out seemingly forever.

"Yes.... that *was* our bargain."

And with that he slowly knelt and my clothes disappeared into his pack.

Electricity ran like lightning to my pussy. My nipples tingled. I tried to stifle a shiver that came out of nowhere. "Ok, we'd best keep moving. Almost home now." I stepped onto the trail as a fresh burst of adrenalin hit leaving me flushed. I knew we were back into risky territory now. Much closer to the car meant much closer to other hikers too. Getting caught by the waterfall was evidence of that. But alas, call it good luck or bad--we saw no one and no one saw me for the rest of the hike.

I guess I had expected Chris to pull off the trail before we reached the parking lot, but it wasn't too surprising to see him just step past me and march confidently to his car without so much as a glance in my direction. Pretending to be way more confident than I actually felt I walked up to the passenger door and waited for him to put his pack in the back. He seemed to be taking his sweet time rearranging a few things, unstrapping the sleeping bag from the pack, and who knows what else.

Regardless of how nervous I felt, I resolved to stand patiently without any complaint. Now, that didn't mean that I wasn't scanning the two trailheads or the rest of the parking lot. Thankfully being a weekday, there weren't too many cars around so that meant fewer people as well. After dragging things out as long as he possibly could Chris finally closed the back and walked up to the driver's side door. He paused to look at me for a moment before glancing down at the doors and adding, "Oh, sorry... it was already unlocked."

It was all I could do not to groan in frustration, but I enjoyed that he was still drawing attention to my nudity. All through both days he never quite let me forget it. And I loved how it prolonged that feeling of being on the edge--out of control.

We headed back towards town, but I still didn't know what he had in mind or whether he was taking me home. "Come on. I want to get back to my apartment, take a shower, and grab something to eat."

"I *hope* that you mean you want to get *me* back to your apartment, take a shower together, and grab something to eat." With the last bit I swung my legs open and started playing with my pussy. Yup... still definitely *hungry*!

He chuckled to himself shaking his head, clearly amused that I never stopped surprising him. At a stoplight, he pulled my phone out of a pocket and aimed it at me. I just kept rubbing myself staring into the camera. After a few more seconds I realized he was taking a video! The light changed without another car in sight, we headed through, and then pulled off onto the shoulder. He unlocked my phone (clearly I wasn't doing a good job protecting my passcode) and started tapping out a text.

Your girlfriend is a machine! She's completely insatiable man.

[video]

A video? Nice....

Wow... you're not kidding.

Safely off the mountain at this point. Sarah is none the wiser. Still haven't decided when I should give her back her clothes. I hope there's no hurry.

You kids have fun! ;)

20 minutes later and I was spread eagle on his bed with Chris's face buried in my pussy. There was a quick shower with a bit of grab ass under a blissful stream of hot water. I practically cried when he gave me a spare toothbrush. Getting into the apartment had been surprisingly non-eventful. And despite my mild trepidation, his bachelor pad was amazingly clean--even the sheets smelled fresh like dryer sheets.

This time we were taking our time--no rush, no frenzied race to cum. I'd let him keep me on the edge with my orgasm just out of reach. Then, I'd flip him and return the favor. That went back and forth a few times before he crawled up the length of my body and showered me with kisses every step of the way. He spent what felt like an eternity kneading and suckling on my breasts, which surprised me a little. He hadn't really paid them much attention previously.

As heavenly as that felt, I needed his cock. I had to pull him insistently up to my face where I showered him with kisses of my own. I loved tasting myself on his mouth as I guided him into me for what felt like the 20th time in our tumultuous day and a half. He sank in and then just held me for several minutes before starting a slow, gentle rhythm.

There was a nice casual build up. The hunger was there, but not overpowering me. When I came it was long and low, completely different than our other lovemaking. I managed to whisper, ""Don't change a thing." I just buried my face into his shoulder and rode it out while he kept the pace. When my orgasm had passed I just wrapped myself around him as tight as I could, then heard rather than felt his as he softly moaned into my hair.

We stayed like that until I nodded off into a quick nap. I couldn't have been out very long when I woke to him climbing back into bed with two sandwiches and colossal glasses of water!

We made pillow talk as we ate, completely relaxed. It didn't feel courageous anymore to ask about our late night session from the previous night.

"I have to say that I panicked at first when you started going down on me last night. I had to have been a complete mess down there. Thanks for not making it an issue. Your mouth was amazing."

"Ha! If I had been awake before you started I would probably have feared the same. No... it's not a big deal. I don't really mind it at all. In fact, sometimes I kinda crave it that way."

"Woah... freaky. I have to say that's the first time a guy has ever gone anywhere south after fucking me. Crave it, huh? So what's the attraction?"

"I don't know how to describe it exactly. Attraction probably isn't the right word for it. It's kinky... taboo... in a way, kinda submissive." He paused gathering his thoughts.

"The first girl I slept with, who was not *really* a girlfriend introduced me to it. She was hot... seriously hot... and way out of my league. Of course, she knew it. Still, I was a college freshman who'd always had girls fall all over me in high school, so I got ballsy and just strolled up to her on campus and asked her out. Initially, she said nothing and just had this funny smirk, so I got my first real taste of maybe getting shot down. I tried to rally and asked, 'So, would you like to have dinner or not?'"

"All she said was, 'Are you a virgin?' which, of course, I was. I'd dated a lot, but never gotten seriously tied down with any girls in high school. I never felt like I was missing out so I wasn't ashamed when I told her so. 'Would you like to fix that?' was all she said in reply. So, fast forward to a Thursday night and I'm lying in her bed with her riding me doing everything in my control to last a respectable time."

"When I inevitably unloaded a bucket of cum into her I nearly blacked out from the intensity. It was amazing. It took me a good 5 minutes and a glass of water before I could see and think clearly. But I knew that she hadn't cum. I didn't want to be 'that guy' on my very first outing so I asked her, 'Show me how to make you cum.'"

"She took me through the usual stuff, taught me patience and the importance of observing your partner. She took me back through all the elements of foreplay as she demonstrated and then had me follow each step of the way. Watching her arousal build was incredible and after I'd gotten her close with my fingers all she said was: 'And now you're going to eat my pussy.' I was hard again by then and hoping I'd get a shot at a second go. I wasn't thinking about anything other than pleasing her. It never occurred to me that eating her after fucking was out of the ordinary. I did it and made myself an eager student."

"Yeah, I'm sure that I tasted as much of my own cum as her pussy, but you see... I'd never tasted pussy before! I had no reference. I'd tasted my cum of course while masturbating as a kid. I didn't love it, but it wasn't horrible. All I knew was that I fucking loved how her pussy tasted--that it was all funkadelic and also had the remnants of my cum didn't matter."

"It wasn't until I bragged to my roommates that I'd gotten laid and eaten pussy that I realized that what I'd done wasn't 'normal'. All I had said was that we'd fucked and then she taught me a bunch of stuff including how to eat her out. One of them immediately snuffed 'Ewwww... you ate her dirty pussy?' I was quick and laughed it off, 'No dude... I just meant that she taught me all that stuff. Not afterwards! What the fuck?'"

"We 'dated' for a long time after that, but that isn't really the right word for it. We never went out or did anything other than meet at her apartment and fuck like rabbits. I knew she was actually for-real-dating other guys, but I didn't care. I was 19 and getting laid on a regular basis with one of the hottest girls on campus. It was clear that she had a dominant streak and loved to be in control. I always assumed that she was afraid to do that with her real boyfriends, whereas I was a blank slate to be molded and shaped."

"It meant that I went for the entire freshman year without an actual girlfriend, but...fuck... college is about education. She'd spank me over her knee, whip me with a riding crop. She had this toy box in her closet with all sorts of kinky shit. She'd wear these crazy catsuits and lingerie. Hell, she'd tie me up, fuck me while I was bound to the bed, and then scooch up and feed me a full load of my cum while I was powerless to stop her. I didn't *want* to stop her, but I soon realized that she got off on seeing me struggle and fight it. It was a colossal mindfuck and she ruined me for other girls for a long time. And she 100% knew she was doing it, too. When I wasn't restrained and I would eat her out--always after, never before--she'd tease me and ask if I did that for all my other girlfriends too."

"So, the fact that she was my first kinda set the tone. Over the years I've had a few girlfriends that were open to kink and I've learned how to make good guesses before I ask or just dive right in. Some girls are horrified and assume I'm crazy or gay, but I've always felt that I was dodging a bullet if they had that kind of attitude. Those relationships don't last long."

All through Chris's story I'd been staring with rapt attention, equally fascinated and aroused. When he stopped I must have just stared at him slack-jawed for a good ten seconds before speaking.

"That.... sounds incredible. Thank you for sharing that. It sounds like an amazing way to learn about sex. So... thank you for taking the reins, so to speak, and letting me have my submissive fantasy. It means the world to me that I got to do this and that I got to do it with someone who knew how to do it right."

"Look, I should go soon. I've been on this nonstop high since I got undressed yesterday. I want to stay the night so that it doesn't have to end, but I know it needs to at some point. I've taken every advantage of Jason's hall pass but don't want to push my luck. I want to go one more round if you're up for it, but I think my pussy is too sore. I have to admit that I had a slightly surprising thought pop into my head when I first got to size you up last night. Soooo.... Have ever done anal?"

Without so much as skipping a beat, he replied: "Giving or receiving?"

I suddenly had a very vivid image of the girl from his story shuffling up to his ass wearing a strap-on and realized that he had indeed seen way more of the sexual world than I had. "I was thinking that you'd do the giving and I'd do the receiving if that's all right with you?"

He laughed and said, "Suit yourself... they're both fun in their own way." He looked around the room, seemingly searching for something.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, why."

"You seemed to get off on relinquishing control. You're going to enjoy this more if you pretend you have no choice. It lights up a different part of your libido--let's you let go. No shame, no guilt."

I didn't even have to say yes as my face said it all.

"Ok, you're going to need a safe word. You know what that means, right? Ok. Yours is BLUE. That's all you need to know. Leave the rest to me."

I took the opportunity to hit the bathroom and freshen up while he made preparations. After that I wandered into the living room to see more of the place. It was kinda a blur when we raced in. With no warning, I suddenly felt strong hands grabbing my arms and roughly pinning them to my sides.

"You little cocktease..." He sounded pissed. It wasn't a tone I'd ever heard from him before. He spun me around and his face was intense... scary. Then quietly, his face softened and he whispered, "Blue." I nodded and his face changed again. He backed me up against the wall in the hallway right next to the bedroom door. He was on me instantly, kissing me roughly and forcing his tongue into my mouth. I tried to press him away, but he was too close and I had no leverage. My heart was racing. I was starting to sweat.

He roughly grabbed for my tits and groped them almost to the point of pain. I was able to turn my head to one side to catch my breath.

"NOOO! What are you doing?"

His voice came out as an angry hiss. "You think you can come in here, get naked in my apartment, get me all worked up, and then go? Just go? No way. You came here because you wanted to get fucked. You gave me your clothes to get fucked. And that's just what we're going to do."

His speed amazed me as we were through the doorway in a flash and he pitched me over onto his bed. I landed on my hands and knees, but he got my arms behind me before I even had a chance which tipped me off balance and face first into the sheets. He had my arms tied in seconds. Looking into the mirror, it appeared to be one of his neckties. His hands went to my hips as he maneuvered me where he wanted me. His cock lined up to my pussy and slipped in with little resistance. I was wet as hell, but still raw. Pleasure and pain. But he didn't move an inch.

Softly, almost in a whimper, I squeaked out, "No... please. I'm too sore." He held perfectly still as he grabbed my phone off the bed. I held still as he obviously was taking a picture.

Narrating as he was typing, he fired off a text to Jason.

[pic]

Chris here... I'm going to need a ruling here. Does this count as putting on clothing?

Ha! No. Go to town!

Thanks man, you're the best.

A lubed up finger slowly wormed its way into my ass and gently stretched me one way and the other. I relaxed into it; it wasn't that bad. More stretching and more lube before pulling the digit back out of my virgin ass. I took a deep breath when I felt the head of his cock at my ass. I bore down to try to keep him out.

"What are you doing?!?! NOOOO... you can't go there!"

The head of his cock popped past my sphincter and there was an instant of pain, but also relief. I did my best to relax my ass as he alternately pushed deeper and pulled back to add more lube. My assessment that his cock was "perfect for anal" may have been a bit ambitious. Despite the fact that it was long and thin--well thinner than Jason's--it still was big enough to leave me feeling fuller than I ever have before. I was panting and moaning. My mouth kept saying 'No' as my body was saying 'Yes'. I was surprised when I felt his stomach against my ass. Taking all of him in was easier than I imagined. I briefly thought of Jason's cock and decided it would be a long time before that thing went anywhere near my ass.

"Time to send these to your boyfriend so he knows what a little cocktease you are. Here you go, dude, I'm balls deep in her virgin ass."

[pic]

Your girlfriend is an absolute freak man.

It was just winking at me and I couldn't resist.

Jesus man, that's hot!

[pic]

Balls deep in her ass now. God she's tight. So good.

Woah..... To boldly go where no man has gone before!

Chris tossed the phone to the side and returned his attention to me. He grabbed my arms roughly digging his fingers deep into my biceps. He bent my arms further over my back, pushing my face into the sheets. It was just enough to be painful and made me cry out. Not painful enough to make me want him to stop, mind you, but just enough to make it impossible to ignore. Just enough, in fact, to make the cock in my ass feel really good as I adjusted to the intrusion.

I was feeling more tuned in to the role play so when Chris relaxed his grip on my arms I reintensified my struggle. I waited for the right moment and tried to launch myself forward shuffling out of his reach. It turned out to be a whole lot of effort for pretty much zero result and only made him laugh.

"You don't think I'm letting you go until I'm done with you, do you? We're just getting started."

Hands circled my hips, again digging deep, regaining control. Will I end up with bruises tomorrow? Probably... It dawned on me that the struggle only made the fucking more intense so I put all my effort into pulling off his cock.

"Oh god... you're going too hard. Too hard... Too hard."

Chris responded with a steady rhythm, nice and slow, but with enough power to each thrust that the room echoed with a symphony of slapping flesh and involuntary grunts. It occurred to me how lucky I was to have someone who'd been on the receiving end as well. Not to mention the fact how nice it was to have a man who understands that "harder" and "faster" are totally different things!

The rhythm was having an effect on me. At his point I abandoned all pretenses of resistance. My hips pushed back involuntarily to match Chris's thrusts. Between thrusts--when my breath wasn't caught in my throat--I was openly moaning.

"God, yes. Fuck my ass. So full. So good."

Chris chuckled patronizingly... "Oh, you like it now, do you?" An audible crack added to the sounds filling the room! I felt a hard slap on the ass, which instantly turned into a flurry of spanking. No warning came to help me figure out when or even where the next blow would strike. The heat brought back the memory of yesterday's spanking across his lap.

"God... I'm getting close. I can't make it much longer." His pace picked up slightly and the tempo was getting more and more erratic. The spankings stopped. A hand pulled the necktie hard, releasing me. Hands were back at my hips clutching me this time in the desperate climb to orgasm. "Cum with me..."

And then it had to be over.

"I can't believe that you are going to streak home. Are you sure?" Chris finished tying the tie for me and draped it between my breasts. I vamped for one last pic.

"Yup. It's late... there'll be no one out. Besides, it's the best way to end this story."

[pic]

All dressed and heading home. What a wonderful adventure! I love you so much.

I opened the door, keys and phone in hand, gave Chris one more brief kiss, and darted into the night.