Park Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately understood Sarah's concern once we had the tiny, one-man tent setup with the single sleeping bag inside. This was going to be an up close and personal night. Partly for cover story and partly because it was fun, I spent 30 minutes constructing a rudimentary survival shelter on the opposite side of the tree from the tent. It was really easy to get the fir branches I needed and rely on the rope I'd found in the kit. I snapped a picture and texted it to Sarah.

Boy's camp. And girl's camp.

[pic]

At least he should give you the tent.

We negotiated. He gets the tent, but I get the sleeping bag. šŸ†

After that I just sat on a small log I'd dragged over as a bench to think, staring at my phone. Chris came over and looked at my phone, then me, nodding in understanding.

"I guess I should apologize. Things kinda got outta hand. I'm truly sorry. I know you've got someone serious."

I smiled cautiously at him and reached out to lay a hand on his arm. "No, it's not that. He knows. He suggested it in fact. This was his idea because he knows me so well. And he's pretty amazing. I have to text him to let him know we're up here. I can't decide whether to tell him now or wait. This is really the kind of thing that I would rather not do via text."

"His idea?"

"Yeah, he knows the photo thing had gotten under my skin so he suggested it. You see, originally, Lauren and I had intended to sneak off and ask Sarah to take our picture. But when we split up, that ruined that plan and I was disappointed. I've been looking for an opportunity all summer and it hadn't materialized. This was the last chance. It's kinda a thing in my program. Everyone does one. I told him it was a horrible idea because of what might happen. So he sent me this." I scrolled back up and showed him my hall pass.

"If you want my opinion, then you should tell him it happened and that you can't wait to talk to him tomorrow when you get home."

"Yeah. I think you're right. I'm gonna do that now."

"Um, one last thing that I should tell you. You should probably look at your photos. There's another picture in there that I took without telling you. It was an impulse, but I figured it was your phone not mine so you can delete it if you want. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry."

Since I'd already had him taking naked pictures of me, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Perhaps a picture of me with the two hikers. My jaw literally dropped open when I saw it. I'd almost forgotten about the few moments after we finished. Staring back at me was a closeup of my ass, my hands prying apart my cheeks. My pussy was stretched open to reveal a big glob of his cum dripping from my lips. It was obscene. It was intimate. Unexpected. As unexpected as the flush of arousal that hit me in the same instant.

"I'm not mad."

"You're sure?"

"No. It's a freaky souvenir of a truly freaky day. I'm definitely not going to delete it."

He seemed surprised but relieved. I squeezed his arm, zipped myself into the tent, and began to write my text.

Babe, I have bad news. First, I'm totally ok--safe and all. But the detour to that site above took more time than we had planned. And then we got caught in the rain. The river isn't safe to cross now so we are cut off til morning. We've got emergency supplies so we will be ok for the night. I needed to tell you. I'm sorry. I swear this wasn't planned.

It took a few minutes, then I saw the fucking ellipses. He's typing. I held my breath.

Glad you're ok. As long as you're safe, I'm fine. You're sure you're not in danger?

No, we've got a tent, food, and we'll light a fire for us to cook.

Cool! Sounds like it is going to make an awesome story when you get back. This is exactly what you've been studying and training for, are you having fun?

Yes. Actually, the impromptu camp and shelter stuff was a lot of fun. But there's something else I have to tell you. The detour isn't the only thing that took up a lot of time.

I used my hall pass.

You did? Was it great? I hope it was all your dreams.

It was. It was incredible. I love you so much. Thank you.

I started to cry, not really sure what exactly I was crying about.

I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm so hot right now. Not gonna lie... I have to jerk off before I burst. I've been so turned on all day since our conv this morning. I haven't been able to think about anything else. I think I've imagined you two up there fucking every possible way.

Really? You want to know details? I wasn't sure if this was a don't ask-don't tell or not.

Oh god no, I have to have details. Is that ok? Is that too freaky? I'm a freak, aren't I? Normal boyfriends don't try to setup their girlfriends to get laid.

šŸ˜ I love that you're freaky!!! I think I found some inner freak today, too.

Oh yeah? Can't wait to hear about that too.

Ok, but seriously... one more thing I have to tell you. The uh, āœŒļøaccommodationsāœŒļøup here are a little rough. There's a tent that's ***barely*** big enough for two and only one sleeping bag. I made a shelter that I'm going to stay in, but it's pretty basic. And, oh shit.... there's two more things! Thing two: we weren't supposed to be up here over night. So when you said Chris got to decide when I get get dressed, he locked my clothes at the first equipment site. I'm like miles away from my clothes and still naked.

Are you serious?????

Yes.. I'm sorry.

šŸ¤© Sorry? You're whacked. That's the hottest thing I've ever heard. Holy shit. How do you feel?

Seriously, you're not mad?

It feels pretty awesome if I'm honest.

Definitely not mad. It sounds like this has been a day of firsts. Love you!!

It has. But I promise I'll be good now.

Good? Why.

I used up my hall pass.

Used up? Hardly.

That hall pass is valid until you get off the mountain, ok?

Tell you what--that hall pass is in full effect until the moment you put an article of clothing back on. (Socks and shoes don't count.)

Are you sure you didn't hit your head? This is crazy.

When you get home, I want you to be walking like you just rode a horse down the side of the mountain. Understood?

I don't know if this is a one time thing or not. That's something we should talk about at some point with our clothes on. So enjoy it. Really get your money's worth.

Clothes on?

Well, duh... I'm not even ashamed. Im spread eagle on my bed and beating off right now.

Really? šŸ†

Hmmm... I am going to go, but I have two more secrets to share with you then. Just a tease though. You don't get all the details til I'm home. Don't cum til you get them both.

1- Right after that photo was taken, we met two hikers. I got a spanking in front of them and then Chris let them feel me up. When he was fucking me doggy, I fantasized that I was blowing them, spit roast style. Freaky!

Good thing you didn't, your hall pass clearly states you can fuck your boss, but not random hikers! šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜œšŸ¤“

2-And I think you're gonna like this if you like freaky. Here you go. Love you. Talk to you tomorrow. šŸ˜˜

[pic]

Oh. My. God. Yes.

-------

I let myself out of the tent and joined Chris on the log by our soon-to-be fire pit.

"You look pleased. I take it that means it went well."

"It did, but I'm not ready to talk about it. I need some time to process. Is that ok?

"Sure. Why don't we get to work on the fire. We're having canned beef and potatoes. How does that strike you?"

"Delicious. I'm starving. Today really worked up my appetite."

Chris snorted and got up to start the fire. Dinner was fine and we made small talk. He was clearly trying to avoid any recognition of my nudity. The sun set and we had a beautiful clear night. The small crescent of a moon left it pretty dark, but soon enough our eyes adjusted and we were staring at a brilliant sky of stars. There's something special about getting away from modern life to appreciate how the sky is supposed to look. When the fire was roaring, I was warm and toasty but alas we had to burn it out to reduce any risk of fire spreading and I soon got cold. I moved to Chris's lap and he wrapped himself around me to share his warmth. Thankfully, it was reasonably warm and we weren't up in higher elevations or I would have been suffering.

"My conversation with Jason went really well. I gave him just the highlights and he was cool, excited even. I think we both just have a lot of freak going on that we've never really talked about. Hell, *known* about. Today brought that out big time."

"I'm glad. I'd feel bad if our day screwed things up for the two of you."

"No, I think this is actually going to open a new chapter for us."

"Yeah? How so?"

"We learned a lot about each other today. Good things. Things that are compatible. I think... I think I'm going to propose to him when we see each other."

"Wow, that's huge. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you. That means a lot. I really have a ton of respect for you. You've taught me a ton this summer. I finally feel ready for the new job. I owe you a lot."

"Ha! I don't know quite how to say this, but I think you've... um... paid me back."

Both of us laughed for a while. When silence returned I pulled his arms tighter around me. Soon, I felt the telltale signs of a growing erection in his lap.

"So, I sent him your secret picture."

"Really? Um, how'd he take it?"

"Well, based on what he said, I think he's jerking off until it hurts right now."

Another round of laughter completed the moment. I turned sideways to see his face. In a whisper I said, "And, I know we haven't actually talked about sleeping arrangements, but he informed me that my hall pass is valid until I put on the first article of clothing." I could just make out a smile on his face before he picked me up and hauled me into the tiny tent.

The sleeping bag was still spread out across the floor of the tent as I'd left it from my text chat earlier. There was no hurry this time, nothing to rush, no urgency to drive us to completion. He pulled his shirt over his head while I unfastened his belt and wrestled to get his shorts and underwear down in the tiny space. There was lots of bumping and giggling until we were stripped down. Last to go were socks and shoes, finally leaving us completely naked together. I was disappointed I still couldn't *really* see him naked, but it didn't matter.

Soon I was on my back and he was kissing my neck and breasts, kneading them firmly until I was moaning. It was unspoken, but kissing seemed off limits. I pawed at his back while he massaged and suckled my breasts. Eventually, one hand made its way down until he reached my pussy. I cried out his name and pushed into his hand as his fingers teased my lips open. He teased around my outer lips until I begged him to go inside. He flipped onto his side to get a better angle, which allowed me to nuzzle his neck while he rubbed me slowly towards a peak. Two fingers curled into and out of my insides while his palm worked circles on my clit. It didn't take long before I gripped him, shuddering through an orgasm.

He held still til I was a little less sensitive and I wordlessly nudged him on top of me. In position, he sunk in slow and I got to luxuriate in the feeling of being pressed into the sleeping bag as he filled me completely. We started into a rhythm that felt right. At this pace, both of us could last a lot longer. I played with his hair and curled up to suck and bite his nipples, eliciting a groan. Encouraged, I worked them over, licking, biting, and pulling until I could tell he was getting close. Satisfied I'd gotten him close, I laid back down and begin to circle my clit with one hand while pinching my own nipples with the other. I could feel the strain building in his muscles as he hovered over me.

"Cumming!" He grunted and buried himself to the hilt, cursing softly. "Oh fuck, fuck yes, oh fuck... so good. God you feel so good." Who doesn't love to hear that as their partner cums? I kept working my clit as he returned to earth, still deep inside me. He hadn't yet gone soft and I enjoyed being filled up as I got closer. This was by no means in the same league as earlier, but that was an impossible bar to reach. Still, this was going to be a good cum. My nerve endings were lit up, skin hyper sensitive, and my clit felt huge under my fingers. I switched from circles to strumming, faster, faster, then it hit. So good.

"Chris! Oh god yes." The spasms took me and my hips jerked against his body, gradually slowing until I felt an intense wave of warmth and calm come over me. I threw my arms around him and pulled him down to me.

"Am I crushing you?"

"Shhhh. Just rest."

Within a few minutes I rolled him onto his side and backed up to spoon him. Instantly I was asleep.

------

It was still pitch black so I had no idea what time it was. The length of my body was still pressed neatly into Chris's form, an arm draped over my hip. I could feel his cock nestled into my ass. It felt good--warm and safe, intimate. I was in no state to enjoy it, however. My heart was racing. The dream I'd been having had left me flushed and horny.

I was back in the woods. Chris was fucking me. Rough. Hard. He manhandled my hips wherever he wanted then, pounding my pussy and forcing me to gasp with every thrust. Slowly the two hikers stepped out of the trees. Everyone was fully clothed but me. The hikers unzipped and presented their cocks at my face like before in my fantasy. They passed me back and forth, each pressing their cock deep into my throat, almost fucking my face as I held onto their hips to steady myself. The power of the thrusts from behind and ahead kept me off balance, unsteady, dangerously out of control.

One of them cums in my mouth and I do all I can to swallow it. He pulls out and busies himself torturing my nipples like in the clearing earlier. The other takes his place and fills my mouth. Chris is building to a crescendo in my pussy and yells out as he fills me with his cum. I'm momentarily able to catch my breath as he rides out his orgasm, cock twitching inside me as deep as he can bury it. The second hiker is moving around behind me, seemingly done with my mouth for now. Chris pulls out quickly, causing me to cry out with the sudden feeling of emptiness.

I don't have to wait long as hiker #2 lines up for sloppy seconds. Sloppy seconds? When have I ever used that phrase? He pushes into me forcefully, filling me completely. His cock is thick and I feel it in different places than when Chris was using me. Chris comes around and I'm face to face(???) with his cum-covered cock. I grab it at the base, marveling that it is still hard, and lick it clean. Hiker #2 adds his cum to the mess that is my cunt. He joins Chris and I alternate between the two keeping them hard as hiker #1 takes his turn having his way with my pussy.

The dream seems to skip like a scratched record, as my dreams often do, repeating that scene over and over. They keep taking turns in my cunt while I fluff the other two. There's so much cum that I can feel it running down my legs. There's way too much--almost comically so--and I can see a pool forming at my feet. Sitting on the ground next to the pool is my hall pass, discarded and splattered with cum stains. The noise is obscene, squelching noises emanating from my core punctuated by the slapping of fucking bodies.

It's from this scene that I shuddered awake, already feeling like I was well on my way to an orgasm. Have I ever had a wet dream? I puzzled over the thought for a moment before deciding that it was a worthless question. All I knew is I needed to cum. I considered just jilling off, but I could hear Jason's voice in my head: "Really get your money's worth!" I wiggled free of Chris's arm and spun round as best I could in the cramped tent.

I gently tipped him onto his back and sucked his cock into my mouth. It started to respond before the rest of him followed. Blowing him fed the hunger inside me. I worked him into my throat. His cock isn't as fat as I'm used to with Jason, which actually made blowing him easier. It's long and thin and I worked up slowly to deep throating him. I was struck by the thought that he probably has the perfect cock for anal. Umm, what is happening to me? I'd never once considered taking it in the ass, but my subconscious was sizing up the possibility apparently.

The low mmmmm noise from the darkness tells me that I now had Chris's undivided attention. I took him to the root and tried to breathe through my nose. I waited until I heard "Fuck, that's amazing!" before coming up for air. I went back to licking his shaft for a bit. An arm snaked underneath me and maneuvered me around, throwing one leg over his head and grasping my hips. He craned his neck up to meet me as he pulled my hips down into a 69.

Momentary panic gripped me as I pictured what a mess my pussy must be. The tent reeked of sex and I could smell my pussy as he spread me open. But he didn't seem to mind. In fact, he began eating me like a starving man. His mouth was everywhere--sucking my lips, running a flat tongue from my ass to my clit, gently sucking on my clit. He even forced his tongue into me in a fucking motion that really got me going.

Any self consciousness I had about the state of my pussy washed away as he ate me with enthusiasm. I got back to business on his cock and realized we're no different. He tasted like cum, sweat, and pussy, and I was loving it. His odor filled my nostrils and the sheer nastiness of what we were doing set in. His thumb ground against my clit as he sucked and tongued my hole and that's all I needed. His cock fell free as I called out my approval. "YESSSS!" I seemed to hang on the edge for an eternity before I felt wave after wave of pleasure take me. I couldn't get him back into my mouth fast enough and began to suck him with urgency.

I took him shallow and gave everything I had to his cock head as he began to cum. Usually I deep throat guys to finish them but I had to taste his cum in my mouth. I'll never tell anyone that cum is delicious, but there's pleasure in it. It's tough to explain. I swallowed between spurts but let it coat the inside of my mouth. I actually snorted out a laugh as I realized how grateful I was that he wasn't cumming like he did in my dream!

Barely had his cock begun to soften when he flipped me over onto my back. I felt him spin so our feet touched. I could make out his shape moving closer and then he was kissing me. He forced his tongue past my lips and we kissed desperately. Instantly, my arousal was rising again; our tongues danced as if our lives depended on it. His face was an absolute mess and soon I found myself licking my juices off his cheeks, his chin, anywhere I could find them. I could feel his cock soft against my thigh, but he sensed my need anyway and rolled to one side. Holding me close with one arm he used the palm of his hand to press slow circles into my whole mound. I was probably too sensitive for him to go direct on my clit--but this was working! Soon I was there. I nuzzled my face into his neck as my hips rocked involuntarily into his hand.

My whole body was buzzing. There was no talking as we pressed against each other. Finally, I raised my head and met him for a long, tender kiss. With a sigh, I drifted back to sleep pressed against his chest and wrapped in his arms.

-----

When I woke I was alone in the tent, which made me a little sad. I took my time easing into the morning. Half awake I remembered our kissing and had a pang of guilt. There was no No Kissing! rule, but Jason and I never exactly talked about it. In light of everything else I did yesterday, this was the part that made me feel guilty? That was good to know.